Full House

By fillomina

Y/N has a steady job and lives alone, that is, until she tags along with her friend to the shelter. Jimin, Ho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 6

8.1K 411 46
By fillomina

Y/N POV

"So I have some good news and some bad news"

Uh oh.

"It's nothing too bad, it's just something that I know the boys won't be happy about" she started to explain.

"Because it's later in the day, the police check probably won't be completed until at least tomorrow morning." I knew the guys would be upset but it almost looked like Michelle was more upset about this.

"So what we'll do is; you can take home all of the information books, and have a read through and sign the papers" she continued.

"The good news is that you can go home, get a space ready for them and do any other preparations you might need tonight. That way you can come tomorrow, drop off the papers, and take them home - no dramas and everything sorted"

That wasn't too bad.

"Ok, that sounds good. Maybe that even works out better since I don't really have anything ready for them right now" I answered.

"Yeah I thought that might be the case, since you were only meant to be looking with your friend" she laughed.

I smiled sheepishly as I realised how dumb I probably looked right now.

No experience with hybrids.

No original intentions to adopt.

No room or supplies set up for my hybrids to come home to.

This also just reminded me of Lisa, honestly I had sort of forgotten about her. She must be around here somewhere? I hoped she hadn't forgotten about me and left because she is my ride home!

"It's ok though, I promise it happens more often than you think" she seemed to read my mind as she started packing all of the booklets and papers into a folder for me to carry.

"There was one more thing I just wanted to run over with you before we do anything else"

Uh oh 2.0.

"So - obviously you are a woman, and you are adopting 3 male hybrids"

Oh. OH. Does she think-?

Does she think I'm going to use them in a dodgy way?

"You've probably heard how some female animals go into heat"

I nodded.

"Well that animal trait is present in hybrids. Obviously, the hybrids you are adopting are male, so they will not go into heat as such" she continued explaining.

"However, male animals respond to female heats, females give off certain scents to tell nearby males that they are ready for mating.

So first of all, you may notice that their behaviour may change if they are exposed to another female hybrid in heat. They may become more aggressive, agitated, promiscuous - this is all in the general information book as well."

I started to get a bit nervous. I was really throwing myself in the deep end.

"Second of all, you are a female, obviously, but you are human so you don't have heats. However, humans do have a rough equivalent which can affect male hybrids in a similar way - ovulation"

Ah.

"As you will be their new owner, their person, they will obviously grow attached to you and become protective over you. During your ovulation they may start to display some of those symptoms I mentioned before."

I nodded, not really knowing what to say.

She must have noticed my quietened state.

"Don't stress though! There is medication for this. You will just need to keep track of your cycle and have them start taking the medication one or two days before you are due to start your ovulation period, and continue throughout until it is over."

That's not too bad! This is fine... this is fine.

"Does the medication have any side effects?" I finally spoke after what seemed like hours. "I mean - this is going to happen every month, will it be bad for them to take it that often?"

Michelle smiled at my concern.

"No, it is perfectly safe, it was designed specifically for this so there are no lasting effects. All it really does is dull their senses a little, and make them more relaxed"

"Ok, that doesn't seem too bad"

"It's really not something you should stress over too much, it's just something you need to know about and keep track of, that's all!"

"Yeah, I suppose as long as I keep track it should be fine!" I agreed with her, mostly trying to calm myself.

She handed the folder over to me and stood up.

"Ok, you have all of the booklets and papers in there, I think we should go and say goodbye to the guys for tonight, and then I can take you to look around for any supplies you might need?" She walked over to the door.

"Sounds like a plan!" I stood up myself and followed her out.

Hobi POV

Nervous was not enough to describe how I felt. I paced back and forth around our room, hands fidgeting and muscles tense.

They seemed to be taking so long - wherever they were. They had been gone forever!

What if Y/N changed her mind? What if she just said she was going to adopt us so that she could get out of the room and leave?

I thought I did a good job, I think I was nice enough. I made sure to sound very sweet and innocent, and tried to be polite. What if she was scared of Yoongi? She didn't seem or smell scared except for at first, but maybe she could just hide it very well?

Yoongi was curled in a ball on the bed with Jimin sitting on top of him. Yoongi had his head upright, staring at me pacing around the room. He let out a low growl as a sign to quit it.

"I'm sorry hyung, I can't! I'm nervous!" I told him. "What if she doesn't come back? Or what if she changed her mind? What if she saw another hybrid on the way to the office and wanted them instead- OW!"

My word vomit got cut off by Yoongi's tail whacking against my leg.

"Hey! That hurt!"

Yoongi simply rolled his eyes at me and began grooming Jimin.

I rubbed my leg and continued on stressing. She sounded like she genuinely did want to adopt us. I couldn't smell any hints of sourness or bitterness on her, so surely she wasn't lying. Why were they taking so long?

As I continued wallowing, I noticed Yoongi's ears perked up and Jimin lifted his head up as well. I could faintly smell honey and immediately ran up to the glass, trying to see if my senses were correct.

There she was! Y/N, walking towards our room with Michelle.

As they came up to our room she smiled a little and waved to all of us. She came back! She was going to adopt us! We were going home with her tonight!

Michelle stuck a sticker on our profile that was displayed on the glass wall, then opened our door and stepped inside with Y/N. I noticed Y/N held a folder, it looked like it was full of brochures and papers... our adoption papers?!

"Ok guys, I know you're excited, but I need to tell you some news" Michelle started.

Oh no. News. News was never good. Especially when someone said it like that. Maybe those adoption papers weren't ours. Maybe they were for another hybrid. She found another hybrid and adopted them instead.

We weren't going home with her. We were staying here.

We are never getting adopted.

Michelle must have seen the absolute devastation written all over my face and immediately spoke up.

"Hobi, you're still getting adopted, you need to stop jumping to conclusions so quickly" she laughed a little.

We're still getting adopted? I turned to my packmates and tried to mentally ask them if I heard correctly. My face and mood lightened significantly.

"It's just about tonight's arrangements," Michelle continued.

"You won't be able to go home with Y/N just yet. Because it's late in the day we won't have the police report back until tomorrow. So Y/N is going to go home and get things ready for you, sign all the papers, and she'll be back tomorrow to pick you up."

My face fell again. My smile twisted into a frown. What if she changes her mind overnight?

"It's ok, we don't need to wait for the police check" I protested. "We trust her!"

Y/N giggled at this.

"Aww thanks Hobi, that makes me feel better knowing you trust me" she smiled so sweetly at us. "But Michelle and everyone else here wants to make sure you're going to a good home, so we do need to wait for the police check."

I tried to give my best puppy dog eyes as I dragged my feet towards her. I grabbed her free hand and tugged on it with both of mine.

"But Y/Nnnnn," I whined.

"I promise I'll be back tomorrow!" She tried her best to assure me, but I kept trying to make her cave.

"Come on Hobi, stop trying to guilt trip her" Michelle lightly scolded. "She'll be back tomorrow ok? Besides, she doesn't have anything ready for you guys yet, she still needs to prepare some things for you!"

"We can sleep on the floor!" I tugged her hand again.

Y/N just laughed again.

"Hobi" she sounded like she was trying to be stern as she wriggled her hand out of my grip. She instead placed it on my shoulder and rubbed it soothingly.

"I promise promise promise I will be back tomorrow. And when you come home I will have a room set up for you, some clothes, and extra food."

A small smile tugged on my lips. A room set up? Just for us? Our own room? And extra food? Her words made me a bit more relenting, but I was still scared.

"You promise you won't forget us?" I went to grab her hand again, pulling it away from my shoulder and holding it tightly.

A big grin formed on her face. "I promise"

I breathed out a sigh.

"Now can I say goodbye to the other two, or are you going to hog all of my attention?" she joked.

I blushed and reluctantly let go of her hand, and she walked over to Yoongi and Jimin. She cooed at the sight of them all snuggled up with each other.

Y/N slowly reached out and scratched the top of Jimin's head, whispering a little goodbye. She then turned to Yoongi but hesitated a little. I could faintly smell a tiny bit of fear coming from her, and Yoongi must have been able to smell it too, because he lowered his head a little, as if to encourage her to pet him too.

She obliged and softly scratched between his ears, and also whispered a goodbye along with a promise that she'd be back tomorrow.

Once she was satisfied with her goodbyes, she stood up straight and walked back towards the door where Michelle was waiting.

"I'll see you all tomorrow okay?"

I couldn't stop the pout forming on my face as I nodded sadly, and told her to come back quickly.

And with that they were gone.

It was back to the 3 of us in our room. Our little family in our little room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

382 13 10
yoongi's lived with his three friends for as long as he can remember. along the way, they gained three more friends; hybrids, cared for by his human...
296K 11.6K 20
y/n works at a hybrid clinic. a new, shy, hybrid ends up at the clinic and finds y/n is the only one that has earned his trust. when they take a pa...
2.9K 201 19
Story Description J: You're getting a hybrid Yg: No, I'm not. You guys don't have a hybrid, why do I need one? Nj: Cause we just want you to get one...
42.8K 1.6K 21
Have you ever wanted something so much without any clear explanation as to why? Kim Taehyung, a modern fashion designer, feels drawn to the bunny-loo...