šˆšŒš€š†šˆšš„š’; nick carter

By milzkies

- š–š‡š„š‘š„ šˆš in the author writes nick carter imagines š–˜š–™š–†š–—š–™š–Šš–‰ ā”Š 08.2022 š–Šš–“š–‰š–Šš–‰ ā”Š 04.2023 More

school tour
bouncy house
fights
interview
backsync
new book <3
despair
club
concert
teen react
more than that
music video
rain
back to your heart

romeo and juliet

652 7 27
By milzkies

***

April 01, 1992 Tampa, Florida
Y/Ns POV

Me and nick had been childhood friends, ever since I moved here to tampa from Ney Jersey me and Nick became good friends. We went to the same school and would hang out all the time.

Me, my brother, my mom and my dad were all just sitting eating dinner together when suddenly we hear a gunshot from the house next to us. My eyes widen realizing it came from nicks house.

"We have to go come on!" I drag my brother who was about 2 years older, my parents follow behind and I try to check up on nick climbing up his window, I check in his room and see hes with all his siblings.

"Are you ok?" I ask worriedly, nick is there comforting all his siblings "yea, just parents.. again" he gives a forced smile "you're always welcome at home you know.." I trailed off.

"I don't wanna be a burden y/n, its alright. I'll be alright" Nick insisted "nick-" I try to help "y/n! I said I'm alright ok?!" Nick snaps causing me to flinch "I'm sorry" Nick quickly apologized.

"Its alright.. ill see you tomorrow then" I give a sad smile, before I leave Aaron hugs my leg and I just go to leave a kiss on top of his head and climb back down going back to my house.

"You're not seeing nick anymore." My dad says sternly as I get home "what" I give a confused expression plastered on my face "his parents are drug addicts. We saw them a while ago, well, the mom, she was high and had powder under her nose. Look, you never know, we just want you safe" my dad explained.

"Nick is different! Come on, dad! I've been friends with him since forever" I scoff "no, y/n. You listen to us or you can very well leave this house." I decide to shut my mouth knowig I was just 11 and couldn't handle life by my myself yet.

The next weeki stay in my bed not talkig to anyone. I had my door locked and have barely eaten yet this entire week. I'd have some bites of the crackers I had sitting on my drawer but nothing else.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the window causing my head to snap towards the window and making me flinch. It was nick.

I open the window quietly and let him in. I'm quick to put an index finger up to my lips indicating he needed to be quiet.

"What're you doing here?" I whisper "you haven't answered my calls or you haven't been to school, I haven't seen you in a week. I decided I'd give you a few days but a week is way too long. What happened? Was it whe-" nick starts rambling keeping his voice low.

"No. My parents won't allow me to see you.. because of your parents, they're drug addicts apparently. I tried to reason out with him but he wouldn't budge. He said I could leave if I wouldn't follow, dumb reason to stop being friends with you honestly" I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking parents, always ruining shit" nick rolls his eyes as he takes a seat on my bed "I'm sorry" he apologizes pulling at his hair "dont worry about it" I give a reassuring smile.

"Its not your fault" I sit beside him as I put a head on his shoulder. "We can secretly just hangout, yea?" I grinned "ok" he smiles as well.

So that's pretty much how it went the next year. Me and nick both hiding from out parents.

There was even one time we both went to this round hollow cylinder. The cylinder was relatively big, it was those ones you'd see when people were repairing the streets.

Anywho, connected to the tunnel was a ramp to get to the main sidewalk of the town. Me and nick stood on the ramp, observing the alligator that was resting in the cylindrical concrete.

Nick was being stupid and started throwing rocks and pebbles at it "nick stop! You're gonna disrupt it!" I whisper yelled "no I won't" he laughs as he takes a step closer, I followed but instead tripped causing me to fall in front of the alligator.

"Y/N!" nick yells as his eyes widen, I rush to get up, the alligator making its way to me.

Nick gets to me and tugs on my arm pulling me away from the alligator "AHHHH" we both scream running, and finally after about 3 minutes we outran the alligator.

Boh of us were panting "are you alright?" Nick asks checking for wounds "I have a wound in my knee, but its not too deep"

"I'm sorry.." nick trails off looking around "there! There's a lake, come on, I'll clean it" he drags me.

"Nick, no I'm alright!" I insisted "no you're not, come on sit down" he lays his jacket on the grass and eventually I give in and sit on his jacket.

"I haven't thought this through.." he scratches the back of his head not knowing how he'd be able to get enough water from the lake to clean my wound I just gigle and shake my head "its alright Nick, I'll clean it at home"

"No. Stay here, my house is near" he instructs, before I can even say no he already ran and eventually came back after a minute.

"I have a cup and soap!" He exclaims, he scoops some water from the lake and pours it on my wound, I hiss at the discomfort "sorry" nick pipes up, he puts some soap he had in his other hand and rubs it on my wound.

"Nick, nick too muh pressure!" I hold onto his wrist. "Sorry, sorry" he continues rubbig it but this time gently. After puttig the soap he gets the cup and scoops water once again pouring it onto my wound.

"There! All better!" Nick washes his hands because of the remaining soap on his hand "oh! Right your plaster!" He remembered, he reaches into his back pocket and he puts it on my knee, his face showed an expression he usually had when he was focused making me blush, I had a forming crush on nick.

Knowig my parents disapproved of him I knew I wasnt good, but I decided I'd just push my feelings away.

"There all better now" nick kisses my wound "thank you" I say in admiration "of course" he smiles.

Eventually we got back home and my dad asked what took so long, I just said that I had a project with a friend and he also asked about my wound to whih I responded saying I tripped. Which wasn't a lie.

A few months later Nick tells me he could either join a band or the Mickey mouse club and says he needs my help choosing, he said his mom would let him choose.

"I mean I don't know why she's lettig me choose, I'm 12, y/n! Its a scary decision, it could very much affect how my life will turn out" he paces back and forth, we were currently near the lake, I was throwing pebbles as nick ranted.

"I mean, she says I could have 50,000 dollars for sure if I did Mickey mouse, but if I joined the band, I would possibly get more but it's a 50-50 chance. Honestly I don't care about the money and I really want the band, but if I don't get the money how am I to help my family?!" He continues

Once I finished throwing all the pebbles in my hand I dust the dirt away from my hands and put my hands-on nicks shoulders facin him towards me.

I could've sworn he was blushing slightly, but I decided I was probably just seeing things, I shook my head directing my focus to helping nick.

"Nick. Get yourself together. This is your  life you choose. If you really wanna choose the band, choose it! Like you said 50-50 chance, have hope. You're incredibly talented you'll do well either way alrigt?" I reassure.

"But the money- it- it will help my-" I cut him off. "Nick. Again, your life" I shake his shoulders making him chuckle "thank you" he hugs me.

"For?" I pull away tilting my head "helping" he clears "come on thats just smacking common sense" I shrugged off.

"Are you saying I don't have common sense?" He asks being pretend offended "yea.." I giggled "what a jackass!" He goes to tackle me on the ground and tickle me.

"NICK!" I yell laughing "stop it!" I squirm "tell me you love me and I'm smart first" he continues tickling me "you're incredibly smart and I love you!" I exclaimed "good" he stops.

Our faces were inches apart, and he started leaning in when another kid, jack, our other friend apporaches us making us get off each other.

1993 comes, about a year from sinceid been banned from seeing nick. It was April 20, 1993.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" nick runs to me "NICK NICK NICK!" I mocked " we've got everyone for the band!!! I can introduce you tomorrow!!" He exclaims

"That'd be great! The lake?" I ask "yep! After your school!" He informed "alright!" The next day I meet up with them, AJ kept flirting with me and nick would be incredibly pissed, he wasn't vocal about it but it was obvious he was I just didn't know why.

"What do you think of them?" Nick asks "I think I've got a crush on Kevin" I giggled, we were laying down on the grass of beside the lake.

"Oh" nick quietly spoke "really?" He asks "well I visually find him attractive but not necessarily have feelings for him.. I like someone else" I trail off my voice was quiet.

"Oh" nick says rather quietly as well "who?" He asks, I hesitate but decide I'd tell him already knowing I wouldn't see him for a long time since he was in a band, and that's what bands do. Travel around the world and if not they were incredibly busy all the time "you" I admitted shutting ym eyes waiting for his response, but it never came.

Instead his lips landed on mine "I like you too y/n" he admits

"Oh I know" I shrugged cockily gigling "you do?" His eyes widen "'course not I'm kidding" Iaughed.

I was right. After a few months of our first kiss, he had to leave, he had this school tour. He said he was teriffied and excited. I was happy for him of course but I was sad I wouldn't see him.

My parents had suspicions on me and nick, but never confirmed on anything.

When nick left we kept in contact, until it all just stopped.

Now I was 18 and I moved out. "I'll miss you so much" I hugged my parents "we'll miss you too, visit alright?" My dad says

"Of course" I smiled. Id be going to new York, my brother had lived there as well. My brother allowed me to live with him until I had a stable enough job.

It was now 1999, it was my birthday! It was August 13, I went out like normal for work, me and my brother would just cleberate later on for dinner.

I had been so focused on reading the papers when going to work I kept bumping into people.

I was also about to gt hit by a bus when I felt someone tug on me turning me around to face them and burry my head into their chest.

"Are you ok ma'am?" I familiar voice spoke, I swear I had heard it but I wasn't sure, I pull away and look up "yea.." I trail off and choke on air when I realize the guy that saved me was nick. It seemed like he didn't recognize me.

"Ok, well do you need anything?" He asks as he checks me for wounds "No- uh- no its ok" My breath hitches "you've got a scar on you-" He cuts himself off and his eyes widen "y/n.." He looks up at my eyes "nick.." I smile as tears well up in my eyes.

"I missed you" I hugged him tightly "I missed you too and I'm so sorry for ever stopping in keeping in touch" He sobs "I thought I lost you forever" He pulls away "I won't disappear that easily, I see your famous now" I laugh "I never really thought you had it in you" I laughed.

"oh shut up you love me and you were the only one that believed in me" He rolls his eyes laughing his tears away "well, your parents can't boss you around anymore" He smiles.

"I guess they can't" I smile "come on lets go get some coffee" Nick grabs my hand "I've got work" I roll my eyes laughing "but tis your birthday, they'll understand" Nick shrugs as he opens the door to his car.

"you remembered" I smiled "of course" Nick closes the door and enters his side. We caught up while having coffee from what nick had done the past few years in music and what I had been doing.\

".. have you had a boyfriend when I left or do you right now?" Nick asks hesitantly fiddling with the handle of his cup "no, I had one though.. Jack, remember him?" I ask nick as I fidget with my fingers "oh yea him he's the cock blocker" Nick says remembering when he stopped us from kissing the first time we met "oh shut up" I laughed.

"well what happened?" Nick asks "we decided were better off as friends, we ended things friendly were still friends, pretty sure he's here also, we should meet up" I suggested "yea we should.."

"uh I also have- I also have a question" nick adds on scratching he back of his head and awkwardly coughing "yea?" I asked invested in what he was to say "well.. you can say yes or no but uhm I just want-" I cut him off "spit it out nick" I laughed.

"iwantedtoaskifyouwannatrydating" He says too fast, way too fast for me to understand "uh what was that?" I raise a brow "I.. wanted to ask if you wanted to try dating. Of course we can take things slow but-"

"yes" I cut him off "someones eager" Nick regains his confidence "oh shut up" I rolled my eyes "make me" He smirks, so I place my lips on his and it brings me back to 1993. 

── ⌗ end chapter *ೃ༄

a/n: relationships can suck my dick ❤️ except or my mental relationship with nick ofc 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 886 19
Alessio is y/n bully since second grade she hasn't seen him since then. What happens when he returns and keeps bullying her but secretly is falling...
17.4K 327 20
Lenora Woods, a care-free 19 year old girl working a simple job at her local comic book store in the fall of '83. feeling lost, with no sense of dire...
2.3M 118K 65
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
166K 4K 49
[ completed; sequel to hells awakening ] ā” two years later, the two meet again, at two different standpoints, living two different lives, but one hav...