One Direction One Shots (all...

By purpleeyestelllies

Thank you so much for the support towards Volume One of this!! Let's continue on our journey shall we friends... More

Nouis- Sunday Kind of Love (Part 2)
Larry - You're A Wizard, Harry
Zianourry (Louis-centric) - I'm Cumming Out
Niam (side Lilo) - TiME Out
Lirry - Bend the Rules
Ziam: Persuaded (a Mesmerized sequal)
Larry/Elounor - Illusions
Ziall - Sex Pollen
Zianourry (Zouiall) - Mine (Part 1)
Ziam - S(l)ave Me
Zianourry (Zarriam) - Mine (Part 2)
Zianourry - Mine (Part 3)
Lirry - I Really Like Your Cock
Niam - Shout unto God
Zianourry - Border Partrol
Ziam - First Time
Larry - Sweet Cheeks
Ziam - Taste like Chocolate
Lilo- Get Off Pt 2
Larry - Always in My Heart
Ziam - Teach Me a Lesson
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - I Used to Be a Baker
Larry - XOXO
Zarry - We're Trying
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - We Like to Party
Lirry - Right Hook
Ziall - Care For Me
Zianourry - I Don't Mind When You Work Until Three
Nosh (side Ziam) - Listen Here
Narry - Lala Land
Lilo - Muscle Heads
Zouis/Ziall - Left
Larry/Zouis - Pass the Blame
Narriam - Multi-Player
Zarry - Naughty Boy
Zoulirry - Watch and Learn
Lilo - I Want it All
Zianourry (Zayn-centric) - Winter Break
Niam - Cravings
Lilo - It's not an Illusion
Ziam - Misbehave
Larry - Wet
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 2)
Lilo - Its Not an Illusion (Part 3)
Larry - Not So Silent Night
Lirry - Take a Hint
Nessie - Domestic Drafts
Lilo - Prom Night
Ziall - Just Politics
Tomlinshaw - Switch
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 2)
Zianourry - Keep Them in Line
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Special Delivery (Part 2)
Ziam - Locks of Love
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 3)
Larry - Love Wins
Lilo - Orange is the New Fear
Ziam - When Daddy's Away...
Ziall - Just Politics (Part 4)
Ziam - When Daddy's Away... (Part 2)
Narry - 50 Shades of Try Me
Ziam - He's Done My Bottom
Larry - Lunch Break
Ziam - First Time (Part 2)
Zouis - Easy Going
Niam - Tune Up
Lilo - Savior
Zounarry - Sleep Tight
Ziall - Here, Kitty
Zianourry - You Got Me Tied Down
Ziam - No More Mr. Nice Guy
Zialliam (lots of Ziall. side Larry) - My Plus Two
Larry/Sophiam - Anything You Can Do
Zianourry - We Own You (Part 2)

Zarry - I'm Just in Love

5.2K 80 4
By purpleeyestelllies

Come on babe its just maths. U hate maths.

Harry looked up from his phone and glanced around the room at his classmates doing schoolwork, then to his teacher who was sitting at her desk grading papers. He sighed and looked back to his phone.

Give me five minutes. Meet me out front.

Harry dropped his phone into his book bag and raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Styles?"

"I don't feel well. I'd like to go to the nurse."

The teacher gave him an assessing glance before nodding and waving to the door. Harry quickly packed up his stuff and headed towards his locker. He stuff his bag full of homework and books and looked around the hall for people before ducking out a side door and going around the to the front. In the far corner of the parking lot was Zayn's car. Harry made his way over, weary of the security that made rounds every so often in his golf cart. Fucking pricks. Get a real job.

"Hey, baby," Zayn purred from the hood of his car on the exhale of a drag from his cigarette.

Harry but his lip at the sight of his older boyfriend in tight black jeans and a white tee, half covered in his leather jacket, his hair pulled back by a headband. "Hey." Harry leaned into Zayn when the darker boy curled a loose arm around his waist.

"Missed you."

Harry scoffed, "I saw you last night."

"Yeah but that was nearly a whole day ago. Plus," he gave Harry a once over, "I love the clothing choice today." Zayn's hand slid down to squeeze Harry's ass. "These look great on you."

Harry blushed and leaned his forehead against Zayn's cheek. "We better go before we get caught."

"I won't get caught. You're the one still in school."

Harry pushed off Zayn with a roll of his eyes. "Don't remind me." They both got in the car and then Zayn drove away from 'the prison'.

They passed along the familiar scenery with their hands intertwined over the gear shift. "What something to eat? School food sucks."

Harry smiled and nodded. "I'd love some sushi."

"Sushi it is. Then my place?"

"Yeah."

Zayn brought Harry's hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles, making him blush. Zayn was this big bad boy while they were in school together, always stalking down the halls with an unlit joint behind his ear. He had all the teachers too scared to call him out on it. But one day he saw Harry having trouble with his mountain of books and helped him. From that day on Harry saw Zayn in a different light.

It's not like Harry was a massive dork with no friends and Zayn saved him or any of that cliche shit. But Harry had always had a thing for the bad boys and so maybe Zayn caught his attention. Apparently Zayn was into tall lads with great thighs and a pension for low cut shirts.

After he graduated and Harry hit his last year, Zayn came back one day to pick up something and stopped Harry in the hall. The rest is, as they say, history. History in the making at least. They're still going strong nine months later and Harry's about to graduate and Zayn is probably a bad influence on that front, but then Zayn fucks him well, so he can forgive.

They stopped and picked up sushi before heading to Zayn's flat. Harry dropped his bag in the kitchen to do homework later before throwing his empty sushi container away and joining Zayn on his bed.

"You have to work tonight?" Harry asked. Zayn shook his head.

Work. By work Harry meant meeting his clients at his usual spot to pass along their chosen poison. He'd found out Zayn was a drug dealer about two week into their relationship. They didn't talk for a week, but Zayn texted and called everyday, trying to get Harry to just listen. Harry still hates it, but Zayn makes sure to keep those two worlds separate and Harry chooses to ignore it for now.

"Nope. You've got me all night long."

"Well at least until my mom asks where I'm at." Harry picked up his phone to check the time. "So probably another three hours."

Zayn groaned, loud and dramatic. "That isn't enough time!"

Harry giggled and burrowed closer to his boyfriend. "Well then we better not waste it."

Zayn raised an eyebrow at that before sliding his hands under Harry's thin shirt. "Best not." Zayn kissed him as he pulled himself on top, pressing Harry into the mattress. Harry moaned into the kiss and brought a leg up to wrap around Zayn's waist. Zayn got a good feel of Harry growing under him, pressing against his own growing erection. He angled his hips to grind against Harry just the way he liked until both Harry and Zayn were hard and they had to pull away from their kiss to breath.

"Zayn," Harry gasped, "Come on."

"Alright, babe. Let me grab lube." Zayn was off the bed in a heartbeat and shuffling through his top drawer. He came back with a tube. "Sorry, we ran out last night and this one's not open yet." Zayn fiddled with the plastic under the cap while Harry smiled fondly and let his hands wander over Zayn's hips and thighs.

When Zayn finally got it open he huffed in relief and lowered back over Harry, kissing him again. "Now where were we?"

"You were going to fuck me."

Zayn gave Harry a mischievous look and smirked. "Right, right. I almost forgot." He ran his hands up Harry's side until his shirt was bunched up under Harry's arms and Harry pulled it off. Zayn ducked down and mouthed at the couple of tattoos Harry had gotten since he met Zayn. Zayn takes personal pride in the fact that Harry was all pure, clean skin when they started going out, but little by little Zayn was corrupting Harry with dirty, black ink. He licked over the the stark, black star that started it all and then down to the few seemingly pointless tattoos that began to cover a now fading "won't stop 'til we surrender" that Zayn had the pleasure of putting there.

Harry shuddered as Zayn's tongue moved across his chest and down his stomach. He kept his hands clenched in the sheets as he watched his boyfriend undo his belt and jeans. Zayn kept looking up at him like he knew exactly what he was doing to Harry. Harry couldn't do it. He couldn't keep looking at those dark eyes that bore into him with so much knowing. He let his head fall back on the pillows and brought his arm up to cover his face. "Please, Zee, just come on," he mumbled through his arm.

Zayn just chuckled and pulled Harry's jeans and pants off his body. Harry flushed against his arm, knowing he was completely naked while Zayn was hovering in his skin tight jeans and leather jacket. He heard shuffling and lifted his arm to see Zayn shedding at least the first layer of clothing. When he moved to climb back on the bed missing only his jacket, Harry stopped him with a sharp, "Nuh uh!" and pointed to his other clothes. "Off. All of it."

Zayn crossed his arms across his chest and snarked, "Ask nicely, baby."

Harry pursed his lips but relented. "Please."

Zayn slowly dragged his shirt up his body, revealing a canvas of wild tattoos and tan skin. Harry licked his lips at the sight. Zayn moved on to his jeans, tugging them down until they fell to the floor, followed by his pants. Harry smiled, happy with the way things were going. Now he was much closer to having Zayn inside him. He waved Zayn towards him and Zayn climbed back on top of Harry with his allowance.

"Can I continue now?"

Harry nodded innocently. Zayn grabbed the lube and slicked up two fingers before bringing them to Harry's hole. He didn't bother with pleasantries and pushed both fingers inside his boyfriend, making him gasp and grip at Zayn's bicep. "Okay?"

Harry nodded eagerly. "More," he breathed and pushed down on Zayn's fingers.

Zayn could feel where Harry was still a bit loose from last night and the night before and-well they've been busy the past couple days. He scissored Harry open quickly and pulled his fingers out, then got himself slick and lined up. He leaned forward to kiss Harry before pushing inside slowly. Harry moaned into the kiss and tried his best to keep from clenching until Zayn bottomed out.

When he finally did, Harry groaned and squeezed Zayn's body between his legs and clenched down on Zayn's length, relishing in the feeling of being filled. Zayn moaned against the soft skin under Harry's chin at the tight heat. Soon he couldn't wait and pulled out enough to get a good thrust and pushed back in. Harry kept him close with his arms and legs wrapped around Zayn's body, so Zayn went for a deep, sharp rhythm. Harry let little breaths leave his lips every time Zayn pushed all the way in.

Zayn lowered more into Harry's body to find the angle he wanted and pushed back in again. Harry's nails dug into Zayn's soft skin when the shot of pleasure ran up his spine. "Right there, Zee." Zayn hit the same spot but he was moving too slowly for Harry to keep still. He was squirming under Zayn, begging him to, "Go faster. Harder. Please, Zee!"

"But I just love watching to beg for it," Zayn explained and gave Harry another thrust. Harry bit down on his lip to contain his moan, but Zayn saw and lurched up to take Harry's lips between his teeth and pull it from the death grip. "I want to hear you." Harry buried his face in his own shoulder and moaned out as Zayn moved a little faster. "If you want it, I want to hear you."

Harry challenged Zayn's intense gaze, lips pressed together in defiance. Zayn gave him a smirk and nailed Harry's prostate harder. Harry's mouth fell open and he couldn't contain the sound of lust that fell out. Zayn hummed in approval and nipped at Harry's sharp jawline. "That's more like it," Zayn boasted.

"Fine," Harry gasped, "Now fuck me. I mean it."

"Oh you mean it?" Zayn teased but pulled nearly all the way out and rocked in fast and sharp only to do it again a second later.

Whatever retort was on Harry's lips was quickly replaced with a chorus of moans intermixed with Zayn's name. Harry was having a hard time keeping his eyes open now, just wanting to lay back and take it. Zayn kept one hand busy on Harry's thighs and stomach while the other kept his balance. His hand snuck between them and his thumb swiped quickly over Harry's leaking tip. Harry shuddered at the intense pleasure and rocked harder on Zayn's cock.

Zayn's fist clenched in the sheets when Harry tightened around him as Zayn teased his slit. "Haz-fuck-I'm close."

"Fill me up," Harry begged as his fingers wrapped in Zayn's hair.

Zayn groaned, low and powerful, as he shot inside Harry's body. He wrapped his hand around Harry and gave him a couple rough tugs before he was shooting between them. Zayn fucked into him until Harry was sensitive and begging him to stop. Zayn relented and pulled out, but only to move down between Harry's legs and push them open wider. He made a deep sound of approval at the sight of his cum dripping from Harry's hole. He ducked in and licked the drip from Harry's loose rim.

Harry yelped and flinched away from Zayn because it was too much and he just couldn't. But Zayn had him firm by his thighs and dipped his tongue inside Harry's entrance to lap at the warm cum inside him. Harry couldn't keep still as Zayn swirled his tongue and licked up his release.

"Zayn," Harry begged in one long, drawn-out word.

Zayn chuckled darkly and kept his tongue working. Once he was sure he got it all he moved back up and fed some to Harry. Harry was too tired to think, much less move, so he just let Zayn open his mouth and lead the cum onto his tongue. Harry had enough sense to moan as Zayn's tongue massaged his before he swallowed what was left of the white liquid.

Zayn curled his arms around Harry and pulled them so they were on their sides, chest to chest as he kissed along Harry's neck and jaw. Harry was pliant and slow, just how Zayn liked him. "You still have to do your homework."

Harry groaned in frustration but said, "I'll do whatever you want if we do this again in like an hour."

Zayn just laughed and kissed Harry's red-bitten lips.

***

Little req'd Zarry for you! Song title from 'Not on Drugs' by Tove Lo :)

COMMENTS AND VOTES! MWAH!! Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 3.3K 64
One shots between any and all of the one direction boys. Fluff, preferences, imagines, sickfics, maybe even a little smut... You've been warned. Requ...
3.4K 29 13
My mediocre writing and word vomit put into writing form. Read at your own risk. This is a collection of imagines about Zianourry (if you couldn't al...
11.3K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...
182K 2K 15
This is the wonderful world of 1D One Shots. They are all slash and if you got any request let me know. Lilo - Ziall - Niam - Larry - Zouis - Zniam...