RWBY: Vampire Of The Blue Moon

By IamGamerA

A cover of blue leather. Pages as black as night. A clockwork grimoire. Linked to a silver chain. I'm Vanitas... More

Chapter 1: Beacon
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas
Chapter 4: Vanitas True Name
Chapter 5: Some Aren't Just Fairy Tale
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: Expose
Chapter 8: Roommates
Chapter 9: Getting to know Vanitas
Chapter 10: Past Memory
Chapter 11: The Comfort of Vanitas
Chapter 12: The Melody
Chapter 13: The Match
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Aftermath pt 2
Chapter 16: The Ambush
Chapter 17: The New Group
Chapter 19: The Date
Chapter 20: After The Date
Chapter 21: The Stray
Chapter 22: Black And Blue
Chapter 23: Return To Beacon
Chapter 24: The Partnership
Chapter 25: History Lesson
Chapter 26: First Mission
Chapter 27: Blood In Blue
Chapter 28: Vanilla
Chapter 29: Hanging Out
Chapter 30: Getting In So Trouble
Chapter 31: The Party
Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: A Deal
Chapter 35: Confronting
Chapter 36: His Dark Side
Chapter 37: Ice Queendom
Chapter 38: A Interesting Day
Chapter 39: Mother Problem
Chapter 40: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 41: Back To Together
Chapter 42: Helping Out
Chapter 43: The Dance Party
Chapter 44: Vanitas & Vanilla
Chapter 45: A Request
Chapter 46: Team COUNTER
Chapter 47: The Festival
Chapter 48: The Battle
Chapter 49: The Fall
Chapter 50: After The Fall
Chapter 51: Helping Out An Old Friend
Chapter 52: The Blue Moon Curse
Chapter 53: The Others

Chapter 18: The Discussion

1.1K 27 2
By IamGamerA

Ren POV

We are currently inside our dorm room after enjoying a meal with team RWBY and Vanitas.

Nora: I still can't actually believe that the villain of the school have the innocent of a child.

Pyrrha: There's still something on my mind. If he is so innocent why do he like to act cruel?

Ren: I also was thinking about that. It just don't seem right.

Jaune: Maybe he is just bad like that.

Ren: But that still don't explain why he is like that.

Nora: Well you are kinda right, or maybe that is just a persona that he use to cover up his real intense.

Jaune: That sounds more reasonable.

Pyrrha: *sigh* I don't think so. I can heard the confusion in his voice when he said he doesn't know about those kind of stuff.

Ren: I agree. When we talking he ignore the insult of other and completely ignoring them. Well only talking to people that talk to him regularly.

Nora: I guess you are kinda right.

Ren: From what I gather from team RWBY, he treated other like how they treated him. He have trust issues, and easily distance himself from other.

Pyrrha: He isn't that bad if you really get to know him.

Jaune: I still think he is bad. Pretending to be innocent like a kid to get girls to like him.

Ren: I don't think so, he don't have feeling for people that would love him remember.

Nora: Now that is dumb. How can he ever go to a relationship if the person he love, love him back. Would he just not like her anymore?

Ren: He is the type of guy that love someone without needing them to love him back.

Pyrrha: Because he hated himself, he thinks he is someone that no body would love.

Pyrrha look down sad, I could see she have a crush on him but she doesn't know about it either.

Jaune: Well I still think he is an bad influence to other, he still the villain here. A wolf in sheep's clothing.

The next day

Glynda POV

In the teacher lounge I was drinking the tea that Vanitas made while he play Blue Moon.

I enjoy the song "Lovely" while taking a sip of my tea. It was lovely getting to enjoy listening to the violin again while enjoying good food and drink.

Ruby POV

Ruby: So boring.

I have to sit in Mr Port class listening to his story about the time he beat a Ursa with his barehand.

I turn seeing Blake reading "Mageia" the new grimoire Vanitas gave her so she can learn, she can fully tap into the flow of mana without Maha Amulet so I am wearing it now. She still need a grimoire to cast spell.

While I still have some difficulty tapping into it but at least I can see it. I also can use it to detect my surroundings seeing the flow of mana in other people giving me some what of an enhanced observation.

Ruby: Weiss, this is so boring, where is Vanitas?

Weiss: I don't know he never attend professor Port class anyway.

Yang: Then what do you think he is doing right now?

Weiss: I don't know, I only know that he followed Mrs Goodwitch. And that usually mean trouble.

Blake: But he doesn't seem to be in trouble.

Yang: Hey I kinda wondering something.

Ruby: What's it?

Yang: Do you guy think that Vanitas would want to go out with one of us?

This caught our attention.

Blake: I'm not sure. Or maybe...

Ruby: Maybe he would accept if I ask?

Weiss: Why would I ask the jerk out on date?

Yang: You sure are a Tsundere, Weiss.

Weiss: I am not.

Yang: Yes you are, Blake is a Kuudere while Ruby here is a Deredere.

Blake: I'm not antisocial.

Ruby: I think you read too much mangas, Yang. And what is a Deredere anyway?

Yang: That just mean you are sweet both inside and outside.

Ruby: Aww thank Yang. But still I think you should read less mangas.

Yang: So how about it? Who should ask him out first?

Blake: I think he would just decline the offer.

Ruby: Or maybe he would accept and we could see who he might like more.

Yang: Yeah we can put up some free time to go out with him.

Ruby: How about you Weiss? Aren't you free this weekend?

Weiss: This is ridiculous why would I accept to go out with him? Even if I am free this weekend.

Jaune: Hey Weiss, I heard that you are free this weekend and I was wondering if we can hangout.

Weiss: I'm busy at the weekend.

Jaune: But I just heard-

Weiss: I have a date with Vanitas this weekend.

Jaune: But-

Weiss: Sorry but I am busy this weekend.

Jaune: Oh, okay. Maybe next time.

Jaune said with a sad tone defeated, Weiss then look seeing us looking at her.

Weiss: What?

Yang: So it's settle then, Weiss will go first.

Weiss: I didn't-

Blake: You just did.

Weiss: Ugh.

She put her face down in frustration.

Weiss POV

It was the end of class I walk out in frustration after Jaune and Cardin keep trying to flirt with me. Even Vanitas teasing it better than their lame pick up lines.

Weiss: Where is Vanitas when you needed him? Maybe...

I stop looking down

Weiss: Maybe I should be more truthful towards him...

Cardin: Hey Weiss.

Weiss: What do you want?

Cardin: I want to ask you out on dat-

Vanitas: Move!

Cardin was kick by Vanitas sending him flying to the wall, his team came and carry him away.

Weiss: You jerk! Where have you been?

Vanitas: Eh, violin training.

He hold up a violin case.

Weiss: What? You skip class to play violin!?

Vanitas: I also have piano do you know how to play it?

Weiss: A bit.

Vanitas: Do you want to make a duet with me?

Weiss: *sigh* Fine, but. I want you to meet me in Vale this weekend.

Vanitas: Really? What for?

Weiss: Don't ask questions.

Vanitas: Alright.

We made our way back to our dorm, I sat down to the chair facing the piano while Vanitas hold up his violin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 212 13
What if Blue could control her corruption? Like change at her own will but everytime she does, it changes another part of her body, descending her f...
15.8K 274 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
195K 1.5K 31
It was a nice day in vale and a happy family with taiyang,summer rose. Qrow. And raven with there kids ruby rose and yang xiao long,but there was one...
96.1K 4.1K 23
Those born under the Blue Moon are shunned and hunted. A vampire like you isn't accepted by vampires or humans alike. Both are afraid and so, you wil...