A Heroic Villain

Autorstwa ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... Więcej

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-GO!!-

248 19 0
Autorstwa ChrisWolfblood

(I fully feel like each time Kuroka gets angry and does a 'Ah?!' 'What?!' 'Hey!!' 'Dammit' or anything of the sort it has the same energy as when in the song uptop the singer goes 'HUUUH?!', I feel like this is also do fit her lol.)

Time skipped since last chapter to the 'event':

"Hey!!" Kuroka hit her fist on Izuku's dorm room, already accompanied by Tsuyu, Ochaco and Eijiro.

"Y-yeah?" He opened the door to find his classmates all there. "Why are you all here?" He rubbed the tiredness from his eyes.

"You got the message like all of us, you should be aware already." She held up the phone she got from the bunny hero so Izuku could read the few worded message, her classmates once again reading their own messages, having been glancing down every few moments to check it was still not them imagining them.

Izuku squinted at the bright screen as it was already dark before his eyes went wide.

Morning 6am, operation start.

"So it is time." Kuroka nodded as he spoke, pocketing her phone.

"Honestly neither one of us could sleep since we got the message which is why we are here and I am more then sure everyone else got the message." Kuroka added on. "We were thinking of already heading there since the operation starts in few hours."

"Right, let me grab my stuff!"

"We'll wait for you outside Deku." Ochaco said, her usual smile lacking, all of them grasping the important of this.

--------------------------------------------

And despite getting there along with their senior students many hours earlier, along with the other pros, the students were outside the room as the pros discussed the final plans.

Kuroka had loaded up on her piles and was currently fastening the belts holding on her metal pieces covering her thumb, flexing her wrist and shaking her arms out to test the whole arm contraption.

She did the same with her leg protections, testing the ridge on them before tightening the elastic band on her visor slightly.

"What's taking them so long man!?" Eijiro slammed his fists together.

"I'd wish I knew." Kuroka said.

"Don't hurry them, they must finalize the plans."

--------------------------------------------

Kuroka was surprised about the amount of police officers gathered there to assist them.

"If you see even the slightest hint of suspicious behavior or resistance please deal with it immediately! Our opponents are Yakuza type who, at the very least, survived long enough to see this day so I want everyone of you fulfilling your roles to the utmost without letting your guards down for a single second! Now move out!" The police man that said that then went to ring the doorbell of the house, talking about some warrant and how this was legal procedures before a huge man several times taller and beefier then normal burst out of from behind the gates, sending the nearest cops flying.

"Fuck!" She barked as the man swung. "They knew we'd come!"

She waited for him to punch into the ground before leaping and landing on the arm that was in the ground and spinning to kick in his mask's nose.

"Get back now!!" She obeyed the hero's scream, the giant hands barely missing her as the hero that spoke transformed into a huge dragon and grabbed the man with ease.

"Everyone go!! Get inside!" Fatgum yelled, the first out of the sudden shock.

"We'll stay and help!" Ochako yelled, not wanting to leave the hero that she had been interning with alone, Tsuyu sticking near to her and Nedjire already on the move.

"Kick ass!" Kuroka yelled back at them.

"Tsuyu! Uraraka! Give it your all!" Eijiro added.

"We'll see you after!!" Izuku put in too.

--------------------------------------------

One of the guys behind the gates lifted his hands and sent leaves flying at them, sharp tho they only scratched the police shields and those in front.

"You call that an attack?!" Kuroka, like she loved to do, yanked herself on a bigger guys shoulder and kicked off, leg held up high. "I'LL SHOW YOU ONE!!!" a blade burst through the back of her leg, splattering blood from the cut as she slashed down, the blade sinking deep through the man's shoulder.

As her other leg touched the ground she spun her body for added strength and the blade twisted left before exiting the body, the arm and few bones still connected to the shoulder joint with flesh got slashed away and flopped on the ground.

With another spin backwards she slashed him clean in two at the waist.

"BEELINE FOR THE OBJECTIVE!!" Some one called out.

"NO ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY!! I'M COMING!!"

Along with many other heroes and the students she pushed in tho a few were just horrified by what she just did and by the satisfied tho angry smirk on her face.

Without as much as a flick of her hand the big blade retracted, a thumb-tip length of the metal stuck out still from her leg in places, where the leather belts held her armor she had avoided those spots to not mess with them, the metal having looped around them when it was one big one.

A wall burst open and Bubble girl instantly immobilized one of the men that came out.

"I'LL MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T FOLLOW US! GO ON AHEAD! I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU SHORTLY!"

"Wow that's fast!" Eijiro said.

"Move it! You heard her!" Kuroka was impatient.

Nighteye led the charge into a deadend.

"NOT NOW!" She threw her arms up, feeling the metal pipping run through the wall and made a ball with her hand, the concrete cracking as it tried to hold the metal in place before Eijiro and Izuku burst forth  and respectively punched and kicked through.

"What the hell?! The path is twisting and changing!" Someone yelled and it was like the hallway was jello, moving around, even the metal was and she knew it was not her doing.

"It's not Chisaki's doing this is someone else! If I had to guess it is manager Irinaka but the scale of this is way too big! The stuff that he can enter and control are at most the size of refrigerators."

"He doped himself on Trigger!" Fatgum said. "That quirk allows him to enter and control something freely as if it was his own body, Mimicry."

"Trigger is dangerous, it makes someone unstable but boost their quirk considerably for a while!" Kuroka spat from personal experience and what Fatgum had told them days ago.

"He's entered into the concrete that makes up this underground passage and turned into a living labyrinth! Eraser!"

"No use I can't see his body so I can't erase his quirk!" Aizawa said.

"STOP WASTING TIME!!" She tore a piece of metal off the ground and grabbed it, turning it into a long spear and throwing it at the concrete, it sank in as if it was sand but no blood came when she pulled it out and sent it in another part of the wall. "THEY ARE WASTING TIME ON PURPOSE SO LETS NOT DO THAT TOO!!"

"SHE IS RIGHT!! They are just buying time cause they know like us that this is a race against time! I'll go ahead!" Mirio quickly said sinking through the wall.

"Damn you! COME BACK. Metal gauntlet!" The spear shattered in many pieces, each orbiting her hand but this time she made sure the pieces didn't break too small.

With a spin on herself she threw her arm out.

"NEEDLE RAIN!!" The metal pieces shot out, small and sharp needles, embedding themselves deep, even into other metal or concrete pieces.

The concrete walls stopped moving for a moment before a huge hole opened and swallowed up everyone and the landed on the lower floor.

As they stood up, they were in a room with three people tho Tamaki offered to take care of them.

"GO AND WIN THIS RACE!! FATGUM I CAN SHUT THESE THREE DOWN!"

"LET'S GO THEN! THERE'S A DOOR OVER THERE, I ENTRUST THESE TO YOU SUNEATER!!"

"Everyone! I leave Mirio to you! Knowing him... He'll definitely push himself too hard so please help him."

"Count on us Tamaki!" She ran after the others "Dammit we are losing time!!... Eri.... Just you wait... We are coming... I am coming!"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.2K 808 39
A girl, that been made fun of her whole life has become nothing more then a shut in. She tends to stay to her self until she gotten transfered to UA...
17.2K 639 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
22.5K 992 42
Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Villains are the bad ones! The ones who ever...
2.2K 99 12
Y/N Yaoyorozu leads a difficult life. Being raised by the League of Villains, Y/N does what she believes to be right. After all, heroes don't really...