Just a Royal Mess

By RanielleTJ4

What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people b... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 43

143 13 0
By RanielleTJ4

Sofia's POV

I was walking around in my office in the hotel. We had got the glass bulletproofed so it was safer. Even thought I'm fully healed my doctor said to walk around from time to time it is good for my muscle or something. It been months since everything happened.

God if you think about everything that happened since we got married. It not even been a year and we have gone through entire family death, become a princess, adopting a kid, getting that kid kidnapped, getting shot, and the most importantly falling in love with my Waiter/Queen of Spain.

Wait! A year! IT'S BEEN A YEAR! IT'S MY FUCKING ANNIVERSARY. Wait that also means it's her families death anniversary tomorrow!

How dumb can you be to forget this? i checked the date on the marriage certificate and then looked at the calendar to confirm. The month and year was right but the day was wrong. I looked at last year's calendar just to be sure. It says we got married on February 29th...it would be correct but last year wasn't a leap year. So there was no 29th February last year!

How did we never notice this before? I called up my lawyer.
"Yeah, Hey Kiddo can we meet up?" I asked as soon as she picked up.

"I'm in Paris right now. Listen I will call you in an hour I'm heading into a negotiation meeting. Should take me 2 hours or so."

"Send me the address I will be there in 2 hours or so. This is important." I said with urgency in my voice.

"Ok ok I will tell Heather to send you the address see you soon" she said and hung up. A minute later, I got the message with the address in it.

Ok if this means what I think it means. This I think we are screws. The legal document would be void. We would have to tell the lawyers to write up new documents. Fuck that! I won't be legally married or have Zale's custody, because Denisa Sofia Reofer-Tovar is legally Zale's mother not Denisa Sofia Reofer. How did no one notice this?

I put the marriage certificate in a messenger bag with the legal papers that Ella had made me sign and Zale's custody paper.

"Sonny get me a chartered flight to Paris and a car to drive around it." he nodded he was above to say something into his coms when I quickly added "No one. I mean no one needs to know about where we are going or why. If anyone asks we are going to Paris to meet Amber."

"Yes ma'am" he added and then left I saw him pull out a flip phone to make calls. I called up my wife...well if my gut is true then not really my wife. But it went straight to voice mail "Hey love, I'm going to Paris I might be late for dinner, amber has some important work with me. It's urgent." I walked out of my office to find Sonny standing there he pressed the elevator button and the doors opened.

"Everything is ready." He said and I nodded.

*In Paris*

"Well your right this marriage certificate is invalid. If it were just the wrong date then it would be a task but I could have gotten it changed but according to this your 150 years old" Santino aka Kiddo said.

"Wait, what? Where is my age written?" I asked and then looked at the spot she was pointing out. It was on the back that's why I didn't notice it at first but it said 1870 instead of 1987. "The fuck? How is this possible?" I asked confused.

"Looking at the date it must have just been a common mistake but the birth year is hand written. Knowing the story of how you got married you're the one who wrote 1870 instead of 1987." She chuckled. I face palmed. She shook her head and took a sip for her coffee. We were sitting in a café near the address she had sent me "Ok look we can fix this whole thing we just need to file for a new marriage certificate.

The only issue would be to get last year's date as they don't issue predated certificates but I can try. It would be easier to get one in Spain with your wife being the queen and all. The legal documents are still partially valid as it has your original last name and not your married last name but at this point you don't have to follow any of the rules of that contract as it is valid after you get married but with this invalid marriage certificate you're not really married."

"The adoption certificate?"

"Nothing to worry about just get married again take the married name like before and you will be fine." She shrugged. I put everything back in my bag and sighed.

"Kiddo this a lesson don't get married drunk" I said chuckling

"Sofia you need to stop calling me Kiddo. It's been years now you know it's Kendo and not Kiddo." She said annoyed. She always hated when I called her kiddo. Her full name was Kendall Santino but her dad called her Kendo but then first time I heard it I thought her name was Kiddo. So I kept on calling her Kiddo to Harry. Harry being a poor soul never changed it till I met Kendall at a family dinner and she was like my name is Kendall or Kendo as my dad likes to call me not Kiddo. The awkward part of this was she is just 3 years younger to me. Harry was 16 when he had her and girlfriend past away during childbirth. Harry is a lawyer himself. We started dating after uncle hired him as the hotel lawyer. I was 21 and he was 34. To be honest he looked way younger for his age when I first met him I thought he was 28 at max. It was a shocker on out third date when he said he was 34 but then again it didn't really mattered to me.

"Ok ok How's your dad?"

"He's good, dating this new blonde thankfully she age appropriate this time" I chuckled and asked "Age appropriate?"

"She's 32 I think" she said and that's when her phone rang. She looked her phone and then sighed. " I got to go the opposite party is back on the table" she said as she hurriedly picked up here stuff and chugged her coffee. I got up and gave her a hug she kissed my cheeks and left yelling out a hug. I waved back at her and chuckled god shes soo much like her dad.

I called up Franc. "So the gift is ready?" I asked when she picked up.

"Yeah but again you know this is weird right? Rose mixed with coffee and chocolate? Sure the rose is mild but it's still a weird combination." She said as I got in the car. Looking to see if Sonny got everything I had asked for. "To Franc's office" I whispered to Sonny and he nodded.

"Yeah I know" I said chuckling " I will be there in 10 minutes"

"Cool See you then" she said and hung up. When I reached her office instead of some employee of Franc Amber was standing there. I shifted and she got in the car.

"Here you go" she said giving me a freshly wrapped box.

"Not to rain on your padre but I thought you would do something bigger?" She said shrugging. "Also next time you tell your wife your with me please inform me too. Thank god Franc was with me and she covered the whole thing up quickly while I stood there confused."

"Shit! Sorry, it just slipped my mind. I have just had a epic day." I shook my head.

"Tell me about it while you drop me home" She said and tapped on Sonnys shoulder he nodded and started the car. While driving to her house I explained her everything.
We were right now in her parking lot. "Damn that's just epic." She said laughing.

"Bitch don't laugh it's not funny" I said shoving her lightly but then laughed myself because it was funny. "Anyway as for your statement of me not doing something, I do have something in mind but I need your help" I said and she smiled.

"Tell me"

Hours had passed before we got the plan down. It was now 12pm as I entered the palace. I fucked up big time on this one but then everything should be ready in a week. "Ella?" I asked on of the servants as they brought all the bags inside.
"She's sleeping ma'am" He said.

"Get this out in the morning during breakfast." I said and the nodded.

"Yes ma'am"

I went up to the room to find her sleeping in the bed. I quickly got changed into my nightwear. I got into the bed as soon as I got in she cuddled up close to me and said "You owe me dinner and mind-blowing sex" she said as she yawns, her eyes were still closed.

"How about the coming Saturday? I got a few things to take care of this week I should be free by Saturday. We go somewhere beachy for the weekend have mind-blowing sex, sun tanning on the beach, skinny dipping in the water and some nice quality time with Zale. What do you think?"

"add your pizza to the and we have a deal" she said with a smile.

"Done" I said chuckling lightly as I kissed her forehead. Well let's hope everything goes according to plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 10K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
232K 9.4K 56
[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did, but not as well as his friends may thin...
9K 155 11
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
8.6K 812 31
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...