Just a Royal Mess

By RanielleTJ4

What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people b... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 42

153 12 0
By RanielleTJ4

Ella's POV

I woke up to the image of me shooting my uncle. Getting up quickly I tried to breathe. But I felt like someone was choking me.

"Hey hey breathe. Look at me just breath with me. in and out in and out" Sofia said and I followed her. Soon when my breathing went back to normal. It hit me. I had just killed someone. Tears started to roll down my cheek and soon those small tears turned in to sobs. "I- I- I killed him" I said trying to breathe as I sobbed.

"No no no you didn't kill anyone." She said holding on to my hand.

"Bu-but I shot him. 3 t-times in the chest" I said as I looked at her puzzled trying to stop crying as she wiped my tears. "No one can be alive after 3 bullets in the chest."

"He's alive baby. He's alive. You didn't kill anyone. He's in custardy with that secret service. He will be tried for attempted kidnapping and Murder on 3 counts. There will be just a court hearing to present all the evidence. It will be a private on so no one will know the reason he did it. don't worry." She said as she got up and gave me a glass of water.
"How?" I asked her confused.

"Well you were turning into a...Stone. No offences like if it was just me I wouldn't have said anything but then you were like that with Zee too" she said trying to defend herself. She was right. I was not myself these past few weeks and it had started to affect Ze too. Hw could I do this? I was the one talking about not turning into my mother and then I started doing everything my mother did. "It's ok your right" I said and held her hand "But that still doesn't explain how my uncle who I shot is alive."

"My men when they had knocked him out had put on a bullet proof vest on him. So he himself didn't know he had a vest on. The idea was never to kill him. We just need him to confess to the crime. Plus if he didn't we already had evidence to get him locked up. This was just for you to get your answers." She said as I gave her the glass back and she kept it on the table.

"What if I would have shot him in the head?" I asked her. Even I didn't know I had shot him till after I had done it. How could have she known that I would only shot him in the chest.

"Cause you're a trained solider. You were trained to shot 3 times in the chest. Your not a killer. I knew the only way you would have shot him was if you done it unconsciously out of anger or to make him stop. During those times a person goes back to they're training subconsciously. Plus there was a 50 percent chance you would have told me to shoot him. Which you did in the start" she said shrugging. She had more trust in me then I have in myself. "You ok?" she asked me as I didn't said anything "I know this was a bit too drastic but I and F- " I didn't let her complete and pull her into a kiss. She didn't react at first but then held my hands and moved her lips against mine. I pulled away from the kiss your temples still touching. "How can you trust me? After all that I did, how cold I was" I said as all the memories from the last month hit me. all the shit I had said or will not said. How I had acted. How I pushed Sofia away when she was trying to help me.

"Cause I know the women I fell in love with. I know my wife. She was just having a hard time. She was still there under all that coldness. She just need a blast of heat to get her out of there." She said with a soft smile.

"What if I had shot him in the head?" I asked but before he could say something I added "Don't said you knew my training. I know I was trained to shoot in the chest and even if subconsciously there was still a 10 percent chance I would have shot him in the head." I asked as I held her hand and looked at her.

"Well if you would have shot him in the head. Which was very unlikely but if you would have done that. Then Sonny would have taken his body and placed it in his house. Then went a mile away from the home and used a sniper to shoot him again to make it look like a sniper shoot him like one shot me. It would have been chalked out as a assassination." She said with a calmness which was not normal but I knew it was because of her past that she could think so clearly in these kind of situations. Her killing people was something we had talked about and also discussed that they all deserved it but it still sometimes haunted her. "Ok?" she asked me and I nodded kissing hr hand.

"I'm sorry and thank you for believing in me and givng me this blast of heat" I said repeating her words. That's when her phone rang and there was a knock on the door. "Talk about timing" I said with a small smile. She smiled and kissed me looking at her phone she said "It's your sister she must be calling me to ask how everything went." She said as she got up and opened the door. The doctor walked in.

"She was involved too? I asked her whisper yelling as she answered the phone. I don't know what I was whispering doctor could hear me anyways. "Yeah, she helped me come up with the plan" she said as then mumbled something into the phone. "How is she?" Sofia asked the Doctor as he looked at my nose and then my breathing.

"She's fine it was just high blood pressure. Do you have history of high blood pressure?" he asked as he looked in a file.

I shook my head "No"

"Have you been experiencing any headaches, chest pain?" he asked as he wrote something down looking at the machine.

"I have been having headaches for the past few weeks and there has been this ringing in my ears sometimes" I said "It's been a stressful few weeks as you can imagine" I quickly added.

"I can" he said with a smile as he wrote down.

"She has not been eating properly nor has she been sleeping then last week." Sofia said still with the phone to her ear.

"Well it all adds up now. You just need to relax and eat health. You had that nosebleed and fainted cause of high pressure. That ringing in your ears only happens when your blood pressure is very high. It's a rare symptom but it does happen. Nosebleeds are normal for high blood pressure patients. My only concern is your very young to have high blood pressure. Not to scare you but if you continue this way you might get a Coronary artery disease or Stroke or Kidney failure or even sexual dysfunction."

"Wh-What can I do to make it better?" I asked.

"I would say not to stress too much eat on time and sleep well. I'm giving to a prescription for High blood pressure" he said as she wrote down something on the paper.

"I have a history of drug abuse." I quickly added when he said he will give me meds.

"Yes I know ma'am. It's there in your file. Blood pressure medication are not addictive, studies show they have help treat addict. Also I'm only prescribing you the medication for a week. I will tell the staff that your clear to leave" he said with a smile. I nodded he then did a small bow and left.

"Your not working for the next week" Sofia said as he came closer to me and put her phone in her pocket.

"Love I can't do that. Last few weeks I have barely done any work I got to get everything back on track. We have a charity ball coming up in 3 weeks. I got- I want us to get back to normal how we were before." I said as I kissed her.

"Ok but we are going to be taking it slow" she told me.

"I have a award ceremony tomorrow" I said looking at her.

"Fuck this life! lets run away" she said with all seriousness but she had a spark in her eyes that told me she was joking.

"Yup sure, how about USA? Like wewe need to go somewhere with good schools" I said with a smile as I got of the bed and looked around for my clothes "Who change me?" I asked confused.

"Oh I did and I think UK would be better that have good Schools there. Or Finland I read a report..." I looked at her as she gave me my clothes.

"Report?" I asked with a smirk because she hates reading reports or any kind of research paper.

"Ok ok I Skye and Kat were talking about putting they're kids in some UK or Finland school as they have top education system." She with a smile.

"I don't want to force Zee to excel in studies and shit. I want him to do what he like." I said as I wore my pants and then my shirt.

"Yeah, but hes a kid we got to be a little strict with him otherwise he won't study at all" she said as she gave me my phone and wallet.

"I get the feeling I'm going to be the mom he comes running to" I said chuckling as I walked outside.

"Hey fuck you I'm going to be the favourite" she said as she walked next to me with the help of her cane. I slowed my pace as she was having a hard time keeping up with me.
"How long before you can walk without it?" I said pointing towards the cane.

"I don't know I haven't done physio for a while" she said scratching the back of her neck.

"And whys that?"

"like I was...busy" she said shrugging. I hit the back of her head as I pulled out my phone to call Miguel that's when I saw it was 9 pm. "How long was I out for?" I asked confused cause we had left in the morning around 11 am.

"Half a day I think" she said shrugging. We went to the parking lot and then got in the car.

"How you doing ma'am?" Sonny asked as he opened the door for me.

"Better" I said with a small smile "Thank you" he nodded and then got in the car. Driving us back home the car ride was silent. We both had a lot to think about, in a good way of courses. It had be a eventful month. With me acting like a bitch towards my kid. The fuck is wrong with me? I kept on yelling I don't wanna be like my mom and dad then I ended up becoming like them. Trying to fuck up my kid.

When we reached home we went to the room and I changed into my sleep wear. I heard crying from the baby monitor when Sofia was above to get up from the bed when I stopped her "You sleep I will take care of it"

'"You sure?" she said concerned.

"Yeah i need to catch up on all the times you got up instead of me. Sleep" I said and walked into Zee's room. I picked him up from his crib and started walking around in the room.

I picked up Zee to realized he needed a diaper change. I opened the changing table and placed him on it. Removing his dirty diaper and then cleaning him, making him wear a new one. I lifted him up and started to walk around but for some reason he was not calming down and kept on crying. I started to humthe song I always sang to him as I slowly rubbed his back.

"I'm just a bachelor
I'm looking for a partner
Someone who knows how to ride
Without even falling off
Gotta be compatible
Takes me to my limits
Girl when I break you off
I promise that you won't want to get off" I sang slowly as I swayed around Zee stopped fussing and was falling asleep.
"If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it
If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony
My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it" He said quickly dozed off. I put him in his crib dimmed the lights and slowly tip toed out of the room as I closed the door. When I turned around I saw Miguel standing near the door.

"That's not appropriate song to be sang to a baby" he said but he had a hint of a smile on his lips.

"Well it's not my fault we have a playboy for a baby. For some reason that's the only song he falls asleep to. I have tried all the lullabies but then this is the only song that works." I started chuckling.

"Try Rockabye by Clean Something" he said trying to think of the band name.

"You mean Clean Bandit." I said smiling.

"Yup that one. Sonny taught me that song. That kid just eats that song he loves it." We were standing in front of my room door.

"Will do" I said nodding as I was above to open the bedroom door he stopped me.

"You ok kiddo?"

"I'm doing better. I need time to process all this but I'm trying to be better. For him and her." I said pointing towards my bedroom.

"Good because I was this close to whacking the shit out of you." He said putting his thumb and index finger close showing how close he was. "Good Night Ma'am" he said then bowed and left.

God he's a character but also the closest thing to a father Elli and I ever had. Like Dad was nice but he only cared about his image. Miguel over here has knocked since into me multiple times when I was a child. Then something even he could not fix. I shook my head and went in my room.

Getting under the sheets Sofia moved closer to me and wrapped her arms around me. "We need to stop singing him the stripper song. I don't think I can ever strip tease to that song ever again." She said yawning.

"Yeah. We need to learn the lyric to Rockabye." I said and pulled her closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 155 11
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...
7.3K 523 37
Danielle LeMarc, the troublemaker daughter of Francesca and Amber LeMarc. She is known as the second half of Willow. If Willow is there with a light...
479K 6.8K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
3.2K 74 26
Prince Remiul has the perfect life. He is of the most royal bloodline and destined to be king when his father retires. His parents are all around lov...