Just a Royal Mess

By RanielleTJ4

What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people b... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 37

133 12 0
By RanielleTJ4

Sofia's POV

"Take Ella and Zee out of here and use the satellite phone in my car to call for backup," I said giving him my phone to unlock the car.

"But.." I gave him a stern look and he just nodded.

"What is happening?" Ella asked now panicked.

"Nothing just go with Sonny I will make sure everything is alright," I said kissing her cheek.

"No, you are getting in the car with us and let's get out of here let the back up come and check it out." She said pleading.

"Love I got to go to the house Chief is there alone," I said
"Ok, then I'm coming with you too."

"Eleanor this isn't a joke," I said angrily.

"And I'm not joking I can handle myself give me a gun. I was in the army for god sake." She said.

"Sonny get Zee out of here and give me your silencer," I said he nodded and gave me the silencer. He then left with Zee with a gun in his arm and the other protectively holding Zee.

I slowly walked towards the house with Ella trailing behind me. I said a guy in a black mask standing outside with his back to us. I slowly walked towards him and knocked him out with the base of the gun.

I motioned Ella to go to the left side and meet me in the security room. She nodded and did what I told her. I walk in to find the place empty. Everything was the way we left it but the only thing that made it a bit off was how this place felt off. It was just a feeling but that feeling was soo true.

I saw bloody footsteps around the security room and Ella waiting for me outside motioning that there were 2 people inside and Chief is dead. I nodded and looked inside to find them looking at the outside security camera. That's when I heard their radio go off saying "We have the prince leave the place" What?!

I went in shooting both of them on the hand making them drop to their guns.

"Who are you and where is my son?" I asked as Ella moved their guns away from them.

"Well he's gone and you too will be gone too," he said that's when I saw their car was still in the forest getting out of the property but it was the back road that's how they got in without being noticed. I shot both on them in the head and ran out of there going to the garage.

"What are you doing?" Ella asked me as she followed me.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm getting out son back." I said as I got on the bike "Chief had pressed the SOS button Miguel should be here soon. Stay here and be alert" I said as I put my gun in my vest and the one I took from the 2 dead men.

"And I'm coming with you, YOU JUST KILL 2 PEOPLE" she yelled at me.

"Eleanor no one threatens my family," I said as she forcefully got on the bike. I didn't argue with her just started the bike and sped out of there. She was right I did kill 2 people I haven't killed anyone in years but then it was Zee I didn't even have to think. Ella had her hands around me and she was shivering.

I took the shortcut out to the back road ahead of them. It was a silent drive. Just before entering the trail, they were on I said "Eleanor I know I said I would never kill anyone again but today there is going to be should bloodshed it is perfectly ok for you to not be ok with this but it is going to happen. but I can promise you one thing I won't shoot first or shoot to kill unless I have to." she held me tight as if to tell me she knows what is going to happen.

"I know" she sighed out that when I saw. The jeep ahead of me. they had 2 jeeps one black the other green. when I thought I had an advantage of them not know I was following they started firing at us.

I drove straight into the forest trying to get cover using the tree. I took out my gun and tried to aim at the tires to stop them but trees were not just covering me they were covering them too. I couldn't hit the fuel tanks as I don't know which car Zee is in.

I saw a guy come out of the sunroof with a sniper aiming at us "BEND DOWN!" I yelled. that when the bullet just missed us. "Shoot at him," I told Ella and she nodded hitting around him a couple of times but then 2 bullets hit him straight in the chest.

they went through the gate and on the highway with us right behind them.

"What are we doing?" Ella asked me.

"We are following them and your going to call the first person on my call list cause we are going to need help," I said giving her my phone.

Ella's POV

This was scary the way Sofia as acting know its Zee but she was acting like this was an everyday thing that happened to her. like bullets flying at her was just another Wednesday. I called up the number she told me to. It was Darius.
"Hello Sofia?" he sounded confused.

"No, it's Eleanor. We are in trouble someone kidnapped Zale and Sofia told me to call and say we need backup. we are following them right now." I said in one breathe.

"Ok ok, Eleanor love breathe just breath for me." after which I heard him yell out a few sentences in Romanian. "Tell Sofia back up will be there in 10 and to keep the phone on so we can track you," he said and I repeat it all to Sofia she just nodded they had taken a turn into a country fair or a farmers market kinda place.

They stopped in front of a huge store with a cafe outside. Firing the gun in the air everyone started to run away leaving one guy who was sitting there drinking coffee. he had a gun on the table. Sofia had stopped behind a stall to get some coverage. They got out and pointed their gun at us.

I was hiding with her when she aimed and bull's eyed 5 of they're men then yelled out.

"We are going to come out now and put our guns down. You should put your guns down to if you don't want me to kill you all" she said as they're men lowered their gun and so did Sofia. Wait! Is she being dumb?! "Are you crazy?" I whisper yelled at her as she shushed me down and walked us out of our hiding.

"You want talk lets to talk" she said to the guy there who was drinking coffee before.

"I wasn't sent to talk to you I was sent to kill you." He said pointing a gun at us.

"Where is my son and Sonny?" she asked.

"they are in the car safe till we get the call," he said pointing at his phone. I moved forward holding my hands up. "Listen if you want money we can get you all the money you wa-" he slapped me right in the face. Sofia just pulled me behind her. She wasn't angry or scared.

Sofia had a smile on her face it was scaring me. She wasn't scared that the other guy had a gun pulled up to her head or that he was bigger than her. "I would tell you this once let us go before you lose an eye." She told him this her arms crossed

"I think you're confused here I'm the one with the gun to your head," the guy said in his weird thick accent. How is no one helping us? This was happening in broad daylight and people were just staring rushing out of the area. "So you call your guy-" Sofia didn't let him complete his demands "Ok I'm done now I'm way too bored for this shit," she said and in one swift move taking the gun from the guy and shooting him right in the knee making him kneel she then had the gun pointed to his head.

The guy's men now all had their guns raised they're gun at us. "Tell your men to put down they're gun or I don't mind splattering your brain on the side of the street here." She said with a smile that sent chills down my spine. "baja el arma abajo (put the gun down, down)" he told them. "Gracias Señor," she said then added "baby can do me a favor and take all they're gun? Oh and after that tell Sonny to come out with Zale?" I just nodded and picked up all the guns.

Being careful with them so I don't misfire them after which I told Sonny to come out with Zee. While I was doing this Sofia was speaking to Darius in Romanian on the phone. "bine și grabă(good and hurry)" all this time I had tried to learn it I only understood the last part which was good and hurry. "Who sent you?" She asked the guys. "We don't know" she pressed the gun closer to his head "I swear to god we just got instructions from the boss to kidnap the baby and wait for the order to kill him I don't know anything else," he said shaking in fear. "You guys on your knees and behind him." Few of the guys were resisting "don't make me shoot you in the knee to make you kneel" the guy told them to just shut up and kneel. "Ok then, whose cartel do you belong to?" She asked "Menagra," he said
"And I assume this boss of you is like a sub-link of the cartel and not the head cause your head would have never done this. He knows who not to mess with" she dialed someone and then put her phone to her ear "Hey beautiful, I'm good how are you?" She said to someone on the phone "do you think it's an appropriate time to flirt with someone" I said a bit jeaslous. "Yes yes she would love to meet you too anyways is papa there?" She asked and gave me a look that said stop your jealous ass "Hola Señor I know I know the wedding was a sudden thing I know Mami would love her." She continued talking is this girl crazy is this the time to talk about family? Fucking where are the cops?

"So I have your men here they just tried to kill my son and then me and my wife on our vacation now you can see how this is a problem for me." She said when I realized she was talking to the head of the cartel "You know how uncle is about us kids? Plus this is his first grandkid he didn't seem that happy when I called him up to tell him Zale was kidnapped and now imagine the angry he will be when he finds out it was your men. I don't think you want your family wiped out. I love you and your daughter loves me. Do you want some stupid sub link to be the reason your entire family is dead?" did she just threatened a Don? On the fucking phone? "What's your boss's name?" She asked the guy slapping his face with a gun. "Nano"

"Señor is someone named Nano that this guy works for." I could hear yelling from the other side "I would like to know who made him sent these men after us and all the other details.... yes I would suggest your other men showing up before mine do cause then I can't guarantee them walking out of here alive... Si señor...muchas gracias señor." She hung up, 5 minutes later a line of black cars showed up. We were sitting on a chair by now and Sofia still had her gun pointed the guys. The guy jumped out of the car literally begging in front of Sofia "I'm sorry I didn't know who you were. I didn't know the queen was family. I'm sorry I am soo sorry" it was weird looking at a tall buffy man on his knees begging for his dear life. "Well stand up and take your men." She said and put the gun in her waistband. "Let's go baby" she smiles and kissed my cheek "cops?" I asked her

"everything is handled." She said with a soft smile. The guy who was shot in the knee was being helped get in the car.

She gave me the helmet. "Hey give me your car keys," she told nano and he gave it to her. She then gave it to Sonny and told him something in Romanian. When Sonny had left in that car with Zee alone he shot the guy who she had shot in the knees before right in the head "I assumed you gave the ok to hit my wife?" She asked who I assume was nano "yes I'm so sorry."

"Well next time remember this"

"What?" He asked confused that's when she hit him in the head with the base of the gun making him fall to the ground "oh and Don said to do this" she smiles one of her evil sinister smiles. Shooting him right in his shoulder. Then she walked towards me as nothing happened. "Let's go" she got on her bike and took the helmet from me. I was too shaken up from this that I am not sure what to say or do. I just follow Sofia.

As we got out of there and went back to the hotel where there was too much security with my men and Sofia syndicate men both present there and I was thankful for the extra protection. When I gained a little composure "Zee?" I asked trying not to choke on my words.

"He's at the palace. I told Sonny to take him straight into the palace and send the royal guards at the hotel as you can see. I told him to handle Miguel too and explain what was happening. Also to keep the cops away from the hotel and to handle the press so that the thing at the café doesn't show up in the news." She said as we entered the hotel and went straight to the elevator.

"How did sonny reach before us?" I asked her confused it was almost a 4-hour drive back and we made it a bit faster cause we were on a bike.

"he used the chopper at the estate" she shrugged.

"Also by 'thing' you mean that killing spree you just went on?" I asked now getting pissed she didn't have to kill people there were not lethal ways.

"Ella as I told you before no one, and I mean NO. ONE.

Threatens my family" she had backed me up to a corner. Ok, she is scaring me and when I mean scaring I mean I think she can hurt me. Stop it, Eleanor she is not going to hurt you. It's Sofia the love of your life and it was Zale your son. I took a deep breath.

"Sofia you're scaring me," I said as I looked straight in her eyes. That when someone called her and she backed out. The elevator door had opened and some guy I didn't know was calling her.

"Shut all the drapes." She said as the windows were wide open. I quietly followed her that other guy Nano was brought in and tied to a chair. Sofia placed a chair in front of him with a gun on her lap asked him.

"Can you describe the guy that gave you the money to kill us?" he nodded but before he could say the widow behind Nano broke and there was a bullet through Nano's head.

There was brain matter all over Sofia. I could hear everything muffled and saw everything blurry. Quickly my vision cleared.

"They must be on the building in front of ours quickly go catch them," she said getting up but fell on her knees only to realize the bullet that when through Nano hit her right in the chest.

"SOFIA!" I screamed catching her before she hit her head on the floor. I quickly checked if the bullet was still in her it wasn't. One of her men got towels for me I quickly put on her back the warping another around it to put pressure as I was applying pressure on the entry wound.

"Call a Fucking Ambulance. Call Miguel!" I yelled out as the guards were already on the call.

"Hey! Don't fall asleep! Look at me!" she was trying to say something but u stopped her "Don't try to talk it's fine just breathe."

"Get this body out of here before the Ambulance shows up" they just looked at me "NOW!" They quickly moved him into a diffident room. I felt Sofia write something on my hand.

It was simply 'I ❤ U'. The EMTs rushed in moving me away. Moving her on a stretcher I mindlessly followed them. They took her up to the helipad and flue her straight to the hospital I didn't get in the helipad as it's already crowed cause there was a doctor with them too.

I got down to the car. Only to realize I don't have the keys I looked at my hand and I had blood all over me, with an 'I ❤ U' on my forearm in blood.

"Ma'am" someone broke me out of my daze. I was one of the royal guards. He opened the car door for me and I quickly got in. We drove to the hospital with all the sirens turned on 4 cars in front of me 4 behind me. The roads were cleared out for our cars to pass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...
8K 606 30
→First Book Written← [Note:I both love this book & hate it. I love it for my characters, but hate it. Because it didn't go how I originally planned i...
624 174 18
"Were we a lie? Were we even real?" Every teen goes through that stage through life where they are trying to find themselves who they are really some...
8.8K 827 32
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...