Just a Royal Mess

By RanielleTJ4

What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people b... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 25

205 12 0
By RanielleTJ4

Sofia's POV

Ok, 'A' I know my wife is trying to get in my pants. Wow! That sounds weird and 'B'... Well, there is no 'B' why did I even start to list things? We are in Bora Bora right now and Ella is getting changed into something comfortable. We had just got back from our official visit. All our official duties were done and we could enjoy now. We were on an island just a little off the main coast.

Now let me explain why I think my wife is trying to get in my pants. When we got here yesterday she literally stripped down to nothing saying she was feeling hot. After that in the morning we were making out and she started to kiss my neck while grinding on me and she did all this naked.

She fucking gave me a hickey that was hard to hide. She has been doing these kinda things trying to turn me on and get in bed. It's not like I mind sleeping with her but I have something nice planned for her birthday, which is tomorrow and well I thought we could make it a special night. but it's like every time we both are alone I have to control myself not to rip her clothes. God being romantic takes too much energy. Well, it wasn't that romantic but it was still a plan and a special one at that.

I was sitting on the couch sipping on my whiskey when Ella walked down in white lace lingerie that didn't really cover anything, She had a silk rope on but like fucking I could see her clit from here. I took a big gulp of my whiskey.

"You know it's our honeymoon so I thought I would wear something white" she chuckled with a smirk on her face. she walked to the bottle of champagne near me and popped it open. that's when I got up cause if I stay here I'm going to fucking make sure she doesn't walk tomorrow. I started walking towards the balcony "I'm going to go take a dip" I said as I took off my dress while walking.

"But the pool is the other way," she said but I didn't really listen instead I jumped off the balcony straight into the sea. I heard a loud "What the fuck" before hitting the water. We were living in a house with one side in the water and the other connected to the beach.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" she yelled at me from the balcony as I resurfaced. "You can just fucking tell me if you don't find me attractive anymore you don't need to fucking jump out a balcony" she yelled.

"Wait! What? bitch, I'm not doing this cause I don't find you attractive I'm doing this so I don't rip your clothes" I yelled back.

"But I want you to rip my clothes I thought I have been making that very clear."

"I don't wanna do it right now cause I have something planned" I yell. Ok I'm done, I need to show this bitch how attractive I find her plus like it's 9 right now giving her, her birthday present a few hours early won't hurt anyone. I swam towards the stairs and walked towards her. "Come on let's go," I said as I held her wrist and pulled her in with me, walking to the bedroom. "Sit," I said pointing at the bed. She did as I said even though she looked pissed as hell.
Ella's POV

I was sitting on the bed as Sofia was standing in front of me doing something on her phone. She then from thin air made a blindfold appear. "Wear this," she said even though she made me wear it. "Don't remove it till I tell you."

"What are you even trying to do?" I asked but I got no response. The hell? She had something planned? I had told her I wanted our first time to be special. Ohhhhh, I had told her I wanted our first time to be special.

"Ok, so rest of the planned stuff if for tomorrow but like this one thing, I don't think it would change anything. And I would like to tell you to know I'm not a good dancer so just bear with me" she sighed.

"What one thing and can I take this off?" I asked her.

"You take it off when I tell you too," she said sternly.

"Ok ok" I sighed that when I heard music playing.

"Ooh
Ooh
Ooh"
The hell is happening. I felt Sofia remove my blindfold. I opened my eyes to find her in a suit. Ok, she can change pretty quickly. Her hair was still wet cause of her impromptu dip in the sea and she made that wet hair look incredibly sexy.

"Love's my religion but he was my faith
Something so sacred so hard to replace" she moved a few steps back moving her hips. The fuck she was stripping for me.
"Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace
All wrapped in one he was so many sins
Would have done anything everything for him
And if you ask me I would do it again" with the beat she slowly took off her coat. Somehow there was a chair behind her that I hadn't even noticed till now. She circles it and then sat down. Spreading her legs wide as she grinded on the chair and I swear to god never had I wanted to be a chair as much as I want to right now.

"No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you" she then got up and walked to me making me get up from the bed as she pulled me with my robe and made me sit on the chair. She then took my hands and then put it on the shirt. Ripping the shirt open in one swift move. "It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
You don't realize the power they have
Until they leave you and you want them back
Nothing in this world prepares you for that" As she then proceeded to move closer to me, standing between my legs. As she then did somebody rolls moved my face closer her and at the end when I tried to kiss her abs she pushed me back in the sit.

"I'm not a sinner he wasn't the one
Had no idea what we would become
There are no regrets I just thought it was fun
No need to imagine
'Cause I know it's true" she then moved away from me with a smirk on her face mouthing the words of the song. As she took off her pants slowly banding down and her ass facing me. she revealed black lacy pantys matching to her bra.

"They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you" she walked towards me touching my shoulder as her one leg came over my shoulder and between my legs. She swayed her hips moving her centre closer to my face as I moved my hand up her legs and kissed her inner thigh.

"Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
I still remember the moment we met
The touch that he planted
The garden he left
I guess the rain was just half that effect
No need to imagine" as she then did a spin dropping down on the floor in front of me as she crawled closer to me spreading my legs. Slowly coming up with her face close to my body. she stopped near my panties and pulled on them with her teeth. By this point, my panties were drenched.

"'Cause I know it's true
They say "all good boys go to heaven"
But bad boys bring heaven to you
It's automatic
It's just what they do
They say "all good boys go to heaven"

But bad boys bring heaven to you" she then says on my leg as she started grinding her hips on to mine. My hands went up to her legs and grabbed her ass squeezing it and pulling her to me. she then leaned in closer as the song ended "I prefer you taking off the rest for me." she whispered in her husky sultry voice and then nibbling on my earlobe, driving me crazy.

I pulled her into a hungry kiss. Our lips moving in sync. As I got up with her legs wrapped around my waist. Walking towards the bed without breaking the kiss and placing her on the bed. I removed my robe and threw it somewhere. As I did this, she started to kiss my neck as she grabbed my hips and made me sit on top of her. Her one hand moving up and down my spine and the other massaging my breast.

My hands went through her hair tugging on them and then connecting out lips again. This time it was different, sure it was passionate but it was slow. We both were taking our time trying to engrave every second in our mind.
I pulled away from the kiss due to lack of oxygen but attached my lips to her neck. sucking and nibbling on it as I unhooked her bra.

Taking it off and throwing it. slowly making my way down I flicked her nipple with my tongue while looking at her. She bit her lip trying to control her moan this means she was already on the edge. I started making circles with my tongue around her nipple, while I tugged on her panties. Starting to slowly suck and nibble on it and at the end pulling it between my teeth. Making her let out a muffled moan.

I unexpectedly started to move my hand up and down her core over her panties. I looked up at her to see she was biting her lips trying not to moan. I moved my hand up to her jaw. Removing the lip from between her teeth as I moved up to her lip stopping an inch away and whispered "moan for me" and entered her wet core with 2 fingers.
"Ohh FUCK!" she gasped. Her hands were in my hair pulling me into a kiss as I slowly pumped my fingers in and out trying to let her get used to the sudden invasion.

She moaned into the kiss as I pumped my fingers in her. As my speed increased I could feel her walls closing around my fingers. I pulled out my fingers making her groan in frustration. She opened her eyes to realize I was moving down. I pulled off her panties and kissed her inner thigh. Kissing her wet core making her curse louder as in every kiss I put more and more pressure on her clit with my tongue. Moving my tongue up and down and then making a circle. She started to scream and moan as sucking her core.

I had to put my hands on her hips cause she was moving too much. She tugged on my hair with one hand as her back arched making her reach her climax. I licked her clean letting her ride out her orgasm as I moved up kissing her body. she was breathing heavy trying to get it back to normal. I pulled her into a slow kiss making her taste herself and how amazing she tasted. I fell down on the bed next to her.

"Wow! That was-" she didn't let me complete.
"I know" she breathed out "Why the fuck did we wait for so long to do that?" she then added looking at me. She straddled me. I moved my hand up and down her waist admiring her body. she had a spark in her blue eyes as she blonde hair was put on one side of her shoulder.

I pulled her down for a kiss as she unhooked my bra. She massaged my breast as she grinded her hip on mine. She then got up and pulled my panties off of me. biting her lips as she looked up and down my body making me feel shy all of a sudden.

"You look beautiful," she said as she climbed on top of me and straddled me again. She continued the kiss as she situated her core on my wet one. Our hips moved in sync as our tongues battled for dominance. Me losing the battle as I pulled away cause it was getting hard to breath.

"FUck" I moaned out. Mine sentenced after that not making sense as she increased her speed. Making us both reach our climax at the same time. She fell on top of me as we both breathed heavy. Moving and laying next to me.

We continued this for the rest of the night till we both got tired and fell asleep cuddled up to each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 913 62
We all know about the infamous Francesca LeMarc as Skylar's Best Friend. The most mischievous girl on the planet. But at her workplace, people say sh...
480K 6.8K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
8.8K 827 32
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
20.2K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...