Just a Royal Mess

By RanielleTJ4

What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people b... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 16

197 13 0
By RanielleTJ4

Eleanor's POV

"Well we got a lot to catch up on, so if you will excuse us," Woodie said and with a smile on her face and hands around my waist. We walked away from Sofia.

"How have you been?" Woodie asks me as she stands next to me, with one of her hands around my waist as we walked toward the bar.

"I am... good" I said a bit unsure of how I should be feeling right now. so much had happened in the past few days that now I just don't know. I poured both of us a glass of vodka and added 2 cubes of ice in Woodie's glass, just how she liked her drink.

"well that's concerning and assuring at the same time" she smiled.

"How?" I asked her, she moved her body closer to mine and whispered into my ear.

"Wifey is watching." I looked to my left to see Sofia was, in fact, watching us. "its concerning cause your not fully good but it is also assuring as we know you will be ok soon" she smiles and moved a little behind. She still with a smirk on her face moved a strand of hair behind my ear. Oh My God! Woodie was loving this soo much. Like the look on Sofia's face, she seriously wants to rip Woodie with her bare hands. The fire in her eyes was turning me on so bad right now so I looked away and chugged my vodka.

"Hey slow down you don't need to get drunk too soon," Woodie said as I poured myself another glass. To which I just nodded.

Sofia's POV

I sipped on my whiskey sitting with everyone on the couch. Everyone except Ella and that Toy Story bitch Woodie. They were near the bar, with woodie's hands around Ella's waist flirting.

"What's the deal with Woodie?" I asked Bella.

"What do you mean?" she asked confused as she stuffed her face with pizza.

"Like you called her Ella's Wife, what's up with that shit?" I asked her leaning closer to her so no one else heard us.

"Well, Woodie was Ella's only serious relationship. At least the one we know of and at a point, we thought they might just get married. Like before she ran away. She had broken up long back but they were still in each other's lives as friends. well, more then a friend to be honest. I had seen them making out a few time here and there in parties and they were always each other's dates to almost all the events." She shrugged.

"Ohhh" well I'm screwed ain't I? Why the fuck did she have to come back? Like the plan was going so well. I was making her jealous and well getting her to admit she wants something more than just friendship. Ok maybe I wasn't that close and I had only made her jealous once.

"But now she's with you," Bella said with a smile.

"yeah, but everyone knows it isn't real," I told her as I sat back on my seat sipping my whiskey.

"Yeah, sure it isn't real. That's why you told her Jazz was your ex." Bella said sarcastically.

"That wasn't me that was Jazz all by herself," I said raising my hand in defence.

"Well, why didn't you just tell her Jazz is lying?" I was going to say something but I had nothing. Why did I not tell her? "Exactly, you said it so you could make her jealous, cause she said she wanted to be friends and other bullshit" she sipped on her beer. She was swaying a little side by side.

"how many beers have you had?" I asked her confused
"2 or maybe 4, maybe 6," she said counting on her fingers.

"Ok, I think it's time for you to sleep," I said making her get up. After childbirth you alcohol capacity decreases drastically and you take time to gain it back. Plus Bella just started to drink. "I'm going to go put her to bed," I told Jazz and Franc. I picked her up bridal style as she was in no state to climb the stairs. I took her one of the guest rooms. Laying her on the bed, I took her shoes off and kept them near the door.

Tucking her in bed. She did not really protest, as she was asleep in a few seconds. I closed the door behind me as I pulled out my phone and texted Neal that Bella is sleeping over at Franc's as she is too drunk too soon. He sent me thumbs up back. I looked up to only hit my forehead on someone else.

It was Ella. We both mumbled a sorry. "how's she?" she asked as she pointed towards Bella's room.

"She's just a little drunk. She needs to ease into drinking" I shrugged "don't you have that toy story to handle?" I asked pointing towards Woodie downstairs.

"Why you jealous I'm spending all my time with her?" she asked with a smirk on her face as she took a step closer to me. I held my ground.

"Nah, She's got nothing on me" I shrugged with a nonchalant smile on my face I took a step closer
"Well your face says something else," she says as she moved a strand of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. Her hand sliding a bit lower as it lingered around my neck. her fingers were cold sending chills down my back.

"Why do you care?" I asked her as I looked straight in her eyes.

"Well it's just like when you lied to me about Jazz being your ex, but the difference is I ain't lying about Woodie being my Ex," she said as she face was just an inch away from mine. I could smell the vodka she had been drinking all night.

"You know the words coming from your mouth and your actions are not matching. You say you just wanna be friends but here you are, standing just an inch away from me as you hand is around my neck. Waiting"

"What do you think my words should be then?" she asked me. I leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

"Well for first if you wanna kiss me you just do it. don't go in stupid circles" I walked backwards and pushed her against the wall, leaving no space between our body. "And maybe you should work on talking to me like this when you're sober," I said sensing she might be drunk. I walked backwards and was above to leave when she held on to my wrist and pulled me closer pushing me against the wall.

"Well maybe you should stop looking so hot went your jealous." She crashed her lips on to mine. I chuckled at her words. Our bodies pushed against each other. As her hand warped around my neck pulling me closer. I put my hands around her waist moving them down to her ass pulling her closer. I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist as I flipped our position, pushing her against the wall.

Her hands got tangled in my hair as the kiss turned hungrier.

"God get a room!" I heard someone say catching me off guard I let go if Ella. Dropping her but quickly my reflex kicked in. I caught her but it was too late I fell down with her. the only good thing being she fell on top of me softening her fall and thank god the floor is carpeted. I moved Ella's hair from my face to see it was Jazz and Woodie, standing there with a smirk on their faces.

"Fick Mich (Fuck me in German)" Ella said annoyed looked at both of them.

"Ich denke, sie kann dir dabei helfen (I think she can help you with that)" Jazz said and Woodie chuckled. I had no clue what they were talking about but it looked like it annoyed Ella even more.

"I like you," Woodie said with a smirk as she looked towards Jazz.

"Everyone does" Jazz did hair flip, I could sense Woodie was above to said something extremely flirty.

"She's taken," I said as Ella moved from top of me and got up giving me a hand. I took it and got up. Jazz showed Woodie the engagement ring.

"Well congrats" Woodie shrugged.

"Where is Linco?" I asked confused

"Well, Linco has gone to his mother's place." She shrugs.

"Did you guys need anything?" Ella asked them.

"Well not really, I was just Showing Woodie the house as we walked to the terrace. Everyone is sitting on the terrace." Jazz shrugged.

"Ok now go run away" I made a shushing motion.

"Well if you're going to fuck each other do it in a bedroom so no one interrupts you," Woodie said with a smirk as they went up the stairs.

"I guess we are going to the terrace," Ella said as I nodded and we both made our way to the terrace. We were above to enter the terrace when I stopped her.

"We need to talk about what just happened downstairs after the party," I said and entered. Leaving her standing near the door. I walked towards the sitting area where everyone was sitting. Joining them and pouring myself a glass of whiskey. Ella came and sat down next to me.

"So how did you guys meet?" Woodie asked all of a sudden looking at Ella and me.

"Oh she worked at the café I own," I told her looking at Ella.
"Wait! You owned that place?" Ella looked at me confused.
"Yeah, that, then the Pub we went to on our first date and the hotel we went back to after that." As I relaxed back into the couch sipping on my whisky.

"Then why didn't I ever know that?" she asked me confused.
"Cause your boss Mattia was the one who handled the place. He use to come over to my office to give me the details." I shrugged.

"Then why did you pay? You owned the place didn't really matter if you don't pay" she had gotten comfortable putting her feet up on my lap as she laid down on her back with her head on the armrest.

"cause me paying equals to you getting tips." I kept my hand on her feet.

"You guy need to get your stories straight and well prepared before the interview," Francesca said.

"Wait! Interview?" I asked confused.

"Yeah, Miguel was telling me about it before you pushed me in the pool and left," Ella said shaking her head. Everyone had a questioning look on their faces, wanting to know more about the incident.

"Long story," I said shrugging it off "When is it? and what is it for?" I asked.

"Well, it is a week before my coronation. Therefore, that would be 3 weeks from now. Well, it is an introductory interview. Like a way for people to know about me, where I was and shit like that. People don't really know you're going to join me in the interview. So it's kinda like an introduction for you too" she said.

"Well this is going to be hectic" I mumbled to myself and sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.6K 44
Eli sold his soul to the devil to save his family and his village. He asked for fertile lands with clean water. The devil granted him that but it all...
780K 14.2K 55
Francesca Grey wants nothing more than to just take care of the Northern Dragons Mafia and carry on with her life as a famed womanizer. She wasn't lo...
11.9K 595 55
Two hundred and fifty years after the world ended and the vampire's reign began, Hadley's pregnant mother Aadya, and her mother's sister, Aunt Zenobi...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...