Just a Royal Mess

By RanielleTJ4

What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people b... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 11

189 15 0
By RanielleTJ4

Ella's POV

I had got a call in my office saying Sofia was leaving the property on her bike. I know this is new for her but she can't roam around on a bike, it isn't safe. but when I came over to stop her and tell her to take the car. she looked in too much of a mood to listen to me. it was actually cute how feisty she got. The way she left my office I knew I had upset her with the answer I gave her. But it was the truth I can't risk this marriage over the fact that I have a crush on her. Cause if we didn't work out we would have to spend 10 miserable years together. Sofia had a smirk on her face as if she knew she was going to win but I had a few tricks up my sleeve. One of them being I use to race when I was a kid. I had stopped after breaking my hand in an accident.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!!!" The guard said and she speeds of leaving the palace grounds in the dust. I drive right behind her cutting through traffic. Shifting my gears I increased my speed. I knew where the hotel was and I knew a faster way to it. Taking a right turn making my tires screech as for Sofia she went straight. Putting the car on top gear, overtaking all the car. I entered the ally way AKA my shortcut.

Speeding and taking a sharp turn. Making a loud Screeching noise as I parked right in front of the hotel. I stayed in the car for the next 10 minutes waiting for Sofia. Getting out as she parked behind my car. I got out of the car with a smirk on my face, she took off her helmet for me to see her face was tomato red cause of anger. I walked towards her as she got down. The pedestrians around the hotel looking at us. A crowd had started to grow since I swerved and parked the car.

"You win," she said through gritted teeth and gave me her bike keys. Ok, something is seriously wrong with me, cause the only thing I can think of right now is to kiss her. I know shes fucking angry like really angry. Angry enough to kill me but the only thing I wanna do is kiss her.

"Let's go inside," I said as the crowd around us increased. I grabbed her hand and walked inside not giving her any chance to argue. Everyone inside still looking at us but in a bit more discreet way. "Where is your office?" I asked her and she said "Top floor" I didn't let go of her hand just walking to the elevator and pressing the top floor button.

"What is wrong with you?" she said all of a sudden.

"Excuse me?" I said crossing my arms.

"You fucking said you liked me. How did thing change so quickly?" she said moving closer to me as I moved backwards. "it was like with a flick of a light bulb you changed" I ended up getting pinned to the elevator wall.

Sofia fucking move before I do something to confuse you even more. I took a breath to control myself. We were inches away and she didn't even seem to notice that with the rant she was on. "what? cat got your tongue?" she said as I didn't say anything.

"Move or..." she didn't let me complete.

"OR WHAT?" she asked getting closer. Is this girl blind?
Can't she see the obvious situation here? she looked straight in my eyes and I could see the fire in hers a challenging look. She didn't even know what she was doing to me. The elevator bell rang and the doors open making her finally move aside. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. I walked behind her. Taking a look around the office. It was more like a hotel suite, with a bedroom on the left side and a lounge on the right. Walking through a room we entered an office, with stacks of paper kept on the desk. With a few boxes around the table.

"I will tell Sonny to transfer my stuff here," she said.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Cause if we going to be fake married I prefer spending most of my nights here working instead of sleeping on a couch." She said.

"You can sleep on the bed, My bed...Our bed, cause I don't need rumours swirling around about us not sleeping in the same bed together. I'm damn sure most of them would be created by my uncle." I sighed.

"Isn't that creep suppose to leave cause you are here now so he isn't getting the crown and shit?" she said.

"Uncle will leave after my crowning. Till that time I'm damn sure he is going to try to make sure I don't get crowned. As for the bed thing it will be solved after I get crowned as there will be 2 bed's in the room"

"2 beds? In the same room? Why?" she asked confused.
"Yeah in the same room but like far away from each other. It cause of this dumb old thing about the upper-class having a bed for each person in the room. So that if one snores or has the habit to kick or something that other can sleep in their own bed." I shrugged.

"You Royals are weird," she said with her nose scrunched up cutely. I just bite my lower lip.

"Well I know that's why I ran away" I chuckled.

"Cause you didn't want 2 beds?" she asked confused. God, she's smart but dumb at the same time.

"Yup cause I didn't want 2 beds," I said chuckling. god, this girl is crazy. She just gave me a weird look and then shook her head.

"whatever" she picked up the papers that were on her table and started to read them. sitting on the chair behind the table.

"I guess I'm going to leave" I was above to turn around when she stopped me.

"Sit down and call Miguel or wait till Sonny gets here so he can drop you home." She said not even looking up from her paper.

"Why? I can take the bike home with me" I told her and kept the car keys on the table.

"so its safe for you to ride a bike but it ain't for me?" she looked up and raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing would happen if I ride it once" she shrugs as I walked back towards the door.

"Just sit your ass down till Sonny come or call Miguel" in a stern voice.

"I'm the queen you don't control me I control YOU," I said annoyed at the way she was talking to me.

"YOU," she said pointing at me as she got up and walked towards me. "don't control anything in this room or heck even this hotel." She walked closer to me trapping me between her arms "You might be the queen but I'm the Boss" she said with a straight face. I just gulped hard. focus Eleanor Focus! "but if you wanna still leave and get bombarded but paps then be my guest," she said and opens the door. I gave her a questioning look and she pointed towards the TV on the wall. It was a live feed of the surveillance camera. There was a dozen paps outside.

"Oh," I said realizing why she told me to wait for Sonny or Miguel.

"Oh yes," she said smugly. Going back to her chair. I walked back inside and sitting down on the chair. "order something to eat for yourself. You haven't had breakfast yet" she said as she started to read the paper again.

"how do you know I haven't eaten?" I asked her curiously.
"Cause Miguel told me that we are supposed to do breakfast and dinner together. Oh, and I can't eat before you eat and after you stop eating" she said shrugging.

"So did you eat breakfast?"

"Yeah as you were in an important conversation with your uncle I could eat whenever I want. Here's the phone order whatever you like they will get it for you" she said as she tossed the cordless towards me. I quickly caught it.

"If I told them I was sushi would they get that for me?" I asked her curiously.

"First of all who the fuck eats Sushi for breakfast second yeah they will get sushi for you" she gave me a weird look.

"Just check" I shrugged. I pressed the reception button.
"Front desk how can I assist you?" a guy said in her sweet voice.

"Yeah, I wanted to ask what do you guys have for breakfast?"

"Ma'am there should be a menu in your room. We are serving everything from that," he said.

"oh wait," I said and started looking around. Sofia gave me a questioning look. "Sofi where's the menu?" I asked her as I covered the mic with my hand, she just shook her head. She moved her hand forward asking for the phone. I just gave it to her.

"Yeah hello, send everything on the breakfast menu to my office. yup.. thank you" she said and kept the phone down.

"Your seriously very impatient," I said sitting down crossing my arms.

"Well knowing you, after finding the menu you would have been confused for the next 10 minutes on what to order. So I did you a favour."

"No I wouldn't have been confused I would have ordered pancakes," I said confidently, but she was right, I would I looked at the menu for 10 minutes even though I would have ended up ordering pancakes anyway.

"then why did you need the menu?" she asked me with a smirk.

"To..." ok I landed myself into that. "I'm going to go watch the TV till my food shows up," I said and left the office. I could hear light chuckling.

The food soon showed up but there were only pancakes. I looked at the cart confused. does this hotel only serve pancake?

"I called them and told them to only send pancakes with all the toppings they had," she said as she walked out of the office with her hands in her pocket. I tipped the guy who bought food and then sat down at the table to eat it. Putting lots of chocolate syrup on it and then strawberry. Like it's not all unhealthy you got strawberries in there. Sofia just walked over and picked up a strawberry from top of my pancake and popped it in her mouth. Making the chocolate syrup from the strawberry drip and fall on my face.

"Hey!" I said and squeezed the chocolate syrup bottle on her. covering her t-shirt with syrup. She just looked at me in shock but then she had this look in her eyes after which I knew I was in trouble. I just ran away from her but she was quick she pinned me down to the floor as soon as I got up.

Taking the syrup bottle from my hand. I was laying on my back with both my hands pinned above my head with her one hand and the other holding the bottle as she straddled my waist. She had a devilish smirk on her face. Squeezing bottle on my t-shirt making a design.

"Sofi come on I'm sorry" I whining as she then poured a bit too much on me. keeping the bottle aside, I thought she was done but she instead took the extra chocolate on her finger and making tribal designs on my face.

"Now I'm done" she gives a very innocent smile. I tried to pull my hands out of her grasp to which she held my hands back down this time with both of her hands. Making her face closer to mine. She looked mesmerizing with her hair on the side, a glimmer in her ocean green eyes and a cute smile.

She looked into my eyes as if she was trying to see my soul as if she was trying to see the real me. The one she met in Italy.

I do not know how much time had passed away as we both were pulled out of our staring contest when someone coughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 14.1K 55
Francesca Grey wants nothing more than to just take care of the Northern Dragons Mafia and carry on with her life as a famed womanizer. She wasn't lo...
7.3K 522 37
Danielle LeMarc, the troublemaker daughter of Francesca and Amber LeMarc. She is known as the second half of Willow. If Willow is there with a light...
1.3K 82 10
Exposition: I got in trouble. Today was supposed to be a good day. I was supposed to be on my way to the college of my dreams, but everything was th...
20.1K 1K 62
For years Kongpob Suthiluck was mentally, emotional, physical, and sexually abuse. He thought he had finally gotten away from it all when he went to...