A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Eri-

265 20 0
By ChrisWolfblood

"Guys please damn, my internship was called off because I was hurt." Kuroka said, not even walking, just being dragged along.

"That's why you can come along to mine! We haven't done much, Sir Nighteye is really scary plus you and Kirishima got in a fight with some people from Eight Precepts of Death as I heard him and Fatgum talk about so I am more then sure he'll let you tag along!" Izuku rambled on, dragging his best friend like a sack of potatoes as she refused to stand up. "Plus Mirio will vouch for you, you were the only one able to take two punches from him after all!"

"Yippy youpy yay...." She said, not at all wanting to follow her friend at all, he was currently too energetic for her.

She was once again looking like a mummy but she could take the bandages off at the end of the day.

She was more or less tired after having faced the apocalypse of an angry Aizawa when he was told about what she did with the Trigger and honestly, she didn't miss her hazy mind at all.

She looked at her hand, it did help her like she thought it would tho, it boosted up her quirk that was disappearing let her push through to her perfect defense even if just temporarily, her quirk was working again along with Tamaki's too but she didn't try her metallic skin trick again yet.

"Ouch!" Her head bumped into a curb.

"Oh sorry! But we are here!"

She finally stood up, wondering how her clothes held up being dragged on the ground.

"I have a bad feeling...."

--------------------------------------------

Aaaaand she quite fast realized she indeed didn't like Sir Nighteye.

"Stop being a brat."

"And you stop being an ass! Predictable my ass!! Come fight me and let me show you predictable!!" She was held back by the two boys, all of them in their hero costumes. "Ooooh let me kill him please!"

"Can't do! I won't let you hurt my mentor!" Mirio said with a smile.

"Calm down Kuro, let him explain what we are doing!"

"Whatever." She scoffed with her arms crossed, now was a moment she wished she kept her killer tendencies, hands twitching to thrust a blade through the man's throat, finding him such a false hero.

"If everyone is now calm... Today is patrol and surveillance. We'll split into pairs. Bubble girl and myself, Mirio and Midoriya, Kinzoku gets to chose as she is the unaccounted plus one of today."

"UNACCOU--.... Mirio and Izuku duh!" She said.

"Surveillance?" Izuku asked.

"The Nighteye office is currently conducting a secret investigation." Bubble girl pointed out.

"Yes, a small designated villain organization called The eight precepts of death, the two man your comrade faced were members of that organization. Their leader, a man named Chisaki, they have demonstrated some unusual movements."

"Yakuza with bird masks, seems like the staple of these guys but why Yakuza?" Kuroka asked.

"Because there was a massive demolition of their world in the past but this Chisaki individual has started assembling those guys together again and recently made contact with the L.O.V. We have no details about what transpired though."

"T-the league?!" Izuku asked.

"However." Nighteye cut him off. "We've been unable to gather any evidence to show that he is planning anything criminal in nature and for that reason the eight precepts cannot be treated like a criminal organization."

"Euh excuse me the fuck! They beat me up!"

"We, at the nighteye office, are seeking proof of their activities, time and again they've made no effort to put of airs that they are doing anything but."

--------------------------------------------

"I really don't like this guy." Kuroka trailed the boys out of the office and in the streets, having gone patrolling, all of them dressed in their hero costumes.

"Sir is harsh but is a great teacher! He helped me get where I am with my quirk!" Mirio defended the man.

"I doubt I can learn to love him, I can just feel his disdain for my past, no pro has not heard of my hero killer past but at least the others have decency to not show hate even if they might feel it!"

"Kuro calm down."

"Shut it Iz--" She felt a bump in her leg.

"Hey we are sorry, did you get hurt?" Izuku asked the little girl who he and Kuroka simultaneously kneeled down to help up.

"Ah..." Was all the girl got out.

"We mustn't be causing any problems for our heroes now, Let's go back Eri."

Kuroka's hold slightly tightened making child flinch before she released, looking at the little girl. She felt like she was dreaming, seeing the villain they had talked about less then an hour ago in the office, it was such a shock she didn't move to attack right away.

"That Chisaki guy!"

"My apologies on behalf of my daughter heroes, she gets carried away with her games sometimes and hurts herself. Such a troublemaker this one."

"Hey you forgot to put your hood and mask on you know?!" Mirio said, pulling Izuku's eared hood on. "Does the sizing seem a little off to you? And you, seems like you lace is undone! Don't fall on your face."

Kuroka, just like Izuku could understand why the upper classman was behaving like this.

"We should be the ones apologizing."

"Right." Kuroka leaned her head down to tie it, it was probably because Mirio was planing a secret attack that she needed to hide that she recognized the man.... Or so she hoped.

"That awesome mask of yours, you must be a member of the eight precepts right?"

"That's right but pay no attention to the mask, I am just sensitive to dirt. This is the first time I've seen either of you heroes, are you rookies? You're rather young."

"Yup! Rookies but we doing our best, come on partners! get up!" Mirio pulled up Izuku to his feet but Kuroka still had her hand on the child's shoulder now that she fake tied her shoe lace again.

"Which office are you affiliated with?"

"We're still students! They're having us participate in field training right now. Now then we got until noon to finish this block so lets get going!"

"Okay..." Izuku said, waiting too, waiting for Mirio's word to attack because the third year must have a plan since he is so calm.

"Please... Don't go...." Kuroka tensed up, this child looked terrified.

"Your... Daughter, she seems frightened by something..." Kuroka said.

"Simple, I just scolded her."

"Razor lets go!" Mirio urged.

"But these bandages...."

"She happens to fall a lot"

"Right but her shaking and trembling like that." She hugged the child as Izuku pipped up. "Doesn't seem normal."

"Please do not tell me what is or isn't normal in other families lives."

"People have all different types of disposition after all" Mirio tried to diffuse the situation.

"What are you doing to her?" Kuroka hissed out, not wanting to let the girl go as Izuku pat her head, making the girl between them both.

"You heroes are so perceptive, it is embarrassing to talk about tho... I don't want to talk about it in the open, could you follow me this way. You see I've been quite worried about Eri recently, no matter what I say to her all she does is defy me." Chisaki explained as Mirio pushed the two first years to follow the man in the ally.

The child clung to her with one hand and held Izuku's one with the other.

"Raising a child can be difficult huh?" Izuku asked.

"Indeed. They're hard to understand, children... Especially when they must be seriously thinking about what kind of person they'll become.... What kind of person they can become." Her eyes went to the glow he was pulling off.

Next moment the child pushed away from her arms and ran to the man.

"Oh, are you done with your tantrum now?" He casually asked the girl while Kuroka stood shocked.

"Er-umm.... Eri.... Chan?" Izuku was able to voice his confusion unlike her.

"She's always like this. I'm sorry, thanks for going out of the way to listen to my worries. I'm sorry for causing you such a burden. Well then, good luck with your work."

"W.... Wait!!" Her arm was grabbed as she took a few steps after them.

"Don't chase them. Did you not notice? He just showed his killer intent, that's how he got her to follow along. If we chase too far he'll become even harder to catch. Let's respect sir's orders." Mirio said.

"But we can't let that villain have that child!" She yelled back, desperate.

"I am sorry, we cannot intervene or we'll mess up Sir's whole plan."

"But.... But..." She fell to her knees, arm still held.

"Kuro?!"

--------------------------------------------

"You can call me by my other name child."

"And that would be?"

"Stain."

--------------------------------------------

She looked ahead in shock, Mirio didn't have a plan, he let that villain leave with that child without doing anything.

"Please hold on.... Don't give up on heroes...." She whispered, feeling her eyes burn. "Don't follow my footsteps.... I promise.... I'll save you... I'll save you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 2.7K 36
Cover art- drawn by me :] Throughout this story Y/N will be All Mights daughter/son and you will find that having Dadmight is not as good as everyon...
301K 11.7K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
9.2K 423 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
68.6K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...