Beneath The Clouds (Passion S...

By marxxter

PASSION SERIES #2: THE CLOUD Being true to myself won't diminish my worth. I embrace my flaws; it's my thing... More

Prologue
Disclaimer
Marxxter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Notes

1.5K 43 1
By marxxter

This is a reminder: My characters' perspectives and mine are not the same. Everything that was written in this story are fictional. Be an open-minded kind of person and please avoid toxicity. Respect anyone like how you respect your love ones. We are not here for a war, we are here to help each other.

- - -

Hi! Thank you so much for reaching this far. Thank you for the positive comments and for the compliments, Marks. Thank you for inspiring me, you gave me reasons to continue this until the end.

I really fell in love with my characters here, Nephele Rai Clarkson and Clarence Jayv Evans, because I learned a lot from them compared to the first installment of Passion Series. Hoping that you also learned a lot from the characters and from the story.

Always remember, you have to be who you are and that won't less you as a person. I hope my characters' realizations, mistakes, and everything in this story taught you a lot.

Completing an another story is a big achievement for me and I am so ecstatic right now, feels like I'm on cloud nine. God, my family, my friends, and all of you, Marks, are my guide and inspirations in my journey.

Thank you so much, Marks. See you in Passion Series #3 entitled "Memories Of The Wind". The story of the youngest in Evans siblings, Alizeh Noelani. The story was already posted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 78 14
"What's your problem with me?" "I can't stand you blake that's all." "Well feelings mutual sweetheart." Kingsley Kane was anything but heartless bef...
3.1M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
52.7K 2.4K 52
"W-what-" Minho placed his thumb on Jisung's lips. "You want me to teach you the art of passion, huh?" Jisung looked away, face red from embarrassmen...
79.6K 134 4
𝘠𝘰𝘶 [𝘠/𝘯] 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘣𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮�...