Aษดแด›ษชโœ”๏ธ

Av backwoodfairy

๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
sequel ๐Ÿคญ

50

10.1K 384 321
Av backwoodfairy

final chapter...

"bro if you don't fuckin wake up..." aspen spoke with tears in her eyes.

it had been weeks since the shooting, and still tahani hadn't woken up.

when they did arrive at the hospital they successfully removed the bullets but she fell into a coma.

"nalani and namari both miss you...but you know nalani like you just a lil more then me...they've constantly been asking for you and the only thing i can say is your away doing something important...

tahani i fuckin need you, i can't do this parenting shit alone...they even started sleeping in your shirts cause it smells like you...nalani will wake up crying in the middle of the night hoping you back home...

it'll hit namari more in the daytime you not around then she'll go and isolate herself until it's time to go to bed...plus both they spoiled asses sleep wit me now..." she spoke before wiping her face.

"rome has been a huge help tho...he's basically like their big brother now...he even started making snacks and everything for them...some nights they'll try and sleep with him but he like his own bed. hell ion blame him." she said laughing softly to herself before looking back at tahani's motionless body.

she sighed grabbing chapstick out her pocket,"ashy ass lips..." she mumbled putting some on tahani's lips.

"they could've at least kept them moisturized..."

"i miss you so much...when you wake up you can fuck me till i can't see straight." she said and stared at tahani hoping for movement.

"okay that didn't work..." she mumbled as she sat back down and continued staring at tahani as her eyes started watering while she thought about how far they had came from first meeting.

"done staring??" tahani asked aspen.

"not too much..."aspen mumbled taking out her chapstick and handed it to her.

"ashy ass lips..." she said making tahani smack her lips.

"bi-" tahani got cut off by kaymor yelling.

"AYE! YALL WE FINNA GO EAT!

they both got out their seats getting ready to head out.

"let's go mama.." tahani said and aspen looked her up and down.

"don't call me shit no mo." aspen responded even tho she secretly liked how it sounded coming out her mouth.

aspen was scrolling through the pictures tahani had taken on her phone when she noticed a video.

tahani wearing a strap that was long as hell-

she quickly swiped off and handed the phone back feeling herself starting to get hot and bothered.

"you good?? look like yo ass then seen a
ghost or sumn." tahani asked making aspen quickly nod her head.

"j-just a lil hot..i-i needa go." aspen responded walking out the butterfly garden to a bench while fanning herself.

she tried to ignore the feeling between her legs as she talked to herself,"whew shit.. y'all hot? i'm hot as hell..."

tahani came into one of kaymor's guess bedrooms where aspen was staying and had fallen asleep on the bed.

"tee...tee- tahani!" aspen yelled shaking tahani, who slowly started opening her eyes.

"hmm?"

"you sleep?"

"no i'm practicing for my funeral..." she responded rolling over onto her stomach.

aspen rolled her eyes at the smart response.

tahani was teasing aspen since she swore she didn't like studs.

"where all that mouth now mama...hmm?" she whispered into aspen's ear hearing her breathing starting to become uneven.

she smirked to herself knowing she had an affect on aspen, she kissed and licked on her neck before sucking on one spot making aspen moan.

she continued teasing her with kisses down her chest before leaning back up," but you don't like studs foreal? okay." she said before laying down beside aspen.

"TAHANII! WHAT THE FUCK!" aspen yelled looking at the huge love marks on her neck while tahani shrugged and joked about them.

tahani finished brushing her teeth and slowly started walking towards aspen seeing how she was looking.

"unt unt why you looking like that??" she asked while cutting her eyes at aspen.

"because..." aspen trailed  off and slowly made her way towards her before swinging on tahani.

both of them started fighting before tahani finally pinned aspen down to the ground.

"you gonna have to find another bitch..." aspen said once they finished talking about riding airplanes.

"you is my bitch." tahani said making aspen smirk.

"say it again, lowkey made my pussy throb." aspen said and tahani shook her head.

"get yo nasty ass on."

aspen stared down at the two positive pregnancy test before taking them out the box, feeling her heart starting to beat even faster.

"tahani-bro.." her voice cracked as she grabbed the onesie and pacifier.

she started sniffling and looked up to keep the tears from falling which failed of course.

tahani moved them items from her lap and kissed her, aspen kissed back before picking her up and spun her around making tahani laugh some.

"you foreal? it worked?" aspen asked and tahani nodded her head.

more and more memories went through her mind as she bit on her bottom lip trying to hold back the cries.

aspen sniffled as the tears continued pouring down her face,"i need you..." she whispered weakly as she wiped her face.

she pulled her knees to her chest and cried as she held her head down.

it felt like her chest was caving in, she really had a chance of losing her wife, the women who gave birth to her kids, the women she vented to, and the women who was her best friend all in one...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

y'all know i gotta play wit your emotions some🌚

y'all rn💀💀
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"mama..."

she slowly looked up seeing tahani's eyes open,"TAHANI!!" she basically yelled jumping up and hugging tahani.

tahani was confused but hugged her back ignoring the pain in her back.

"i-i thought i fuckin lost you..." aspen said as she sobbed into tahani's shoulder.

"why would you lose me? i'll never leave you i told you this..." tahani said and aspen tried to suck up the tears but they kept coming.

"no you were shot— and you've been in a coma for almost a month, i was so scared..." she said then took a deep breath after talking.

"you shouldn't have been...you know i wouldn't leave my family behind..." she said wiping aspen's face.

aspen nodded her head feeling lightheaded from all the hard crying she just did in the matter of a few minutes,"deep breaths baby..." tahani said and ignored the scratchy feeling in her throat.

"i'm good- you need water?" aspen said then got up and grabbed the water bottle from her bag and helped tahani drink it.

she hit the nurse button remembering they actually need to check tahani when she woke up.

"thanks..." tahani said then leaned back against the hospital bed closing her eyes.

"open yo fuckin eyes." aspen said and tahani opened her eyes as a nurse walked in.

𖧷𖧷𖧷

"nalani! namari! i have a surprise." aspen said as she walked in the house with tahani behind her.

it had been a few days and she was discharged from the hospital, finally able to get home and see her kids.

aspen heard footsteps then saw nalani and namari appear with toys in their hands,"MAMA!" nalani yelled running to tahani.

namari smiled hard as she made her way to tahani as well, tahani kneeled down on the ground and the twins both hugged her tightly.

nalani cried hanging onto tahani as tight as she could, namari did the same without the crying.

"i missed you..." namari said softly and tahani smiled before leaning back and kissed both of their foreheads.

"i missed y'all bad asses too..." tahani said staring at them.

even tho it hadn't been a full month, they still seemed bigger then before when she last saw them.

"come here.." she said and pulled them back into a hug which they gladly accepted.

aspen smiled then walked upstairs to let them have their moment, she went to romes room where the door was cracked open.

she opened the door and saw rome sprawled out on the bed asleep, on his floor were barbie dolls and toy cars, a clear sign the girls were in his room before coming downstairs.

aspen went over to him and gently shook his shoulder making him slowly open his eyes,"oh your back..." he said softly since he was still half asleep.

"mhm..." she said as he slowly sat up rubbing his eyes.

"i ain't mean to fall asleep while they was up but i was tired after running with them for hours..."

"it's fine they were in here anyways i can tell by your floor." aspen said.

"any updates?" rome asked as he got up and stretched.

"updates on what?" tahani asked walking into the room.

"your back!" rome quickly jumped up from the bed and went over to hug tahani.

tahani was suprised, she didn't expect him to be so excited, nonetheless she hugged him back just as tight.

"i'm glad your okay..." he said quietly.

"me too- you crying?" tahani asked and he shook his head no while wiping the tears.

"it's dusty in here..." he mumbled making them laugh.

in all honesty over the past month and a half, aspen and tahani were better parents then his own mother his whole life.

plus he looked at the twins as his own siblings and they surely did the same back.

he was more then grateful for them, so of course he was happy as hell tahani woke up from the coma.

"sure it's dusty." aspen said shaking her head.

"bubba!" namari yelled walking in and hugged rome's legs.

"bubba?" tahani asked and rome shrugged.

"they both just started calling me it...so i let them.." he said and tahani nodded.

"not even surprised." tahani said as nalani came in before yawning.

"y'all asses sleepy that's what that is..." tahani said as she picked up nalani then namari.

"nap time.." namari said while rubbing her eyes.

"how about i read yall a bedtime story?" tahani suggested and the twins nodded their heads.

tahani left the room with them then aspen motioned for rome to follow her which he did.

after getting dressed since he wanted to go to the basketball court afterwards.

"yes ma'am..." he said as they sat in the living room.

"so you know...you've been here for a while..." she started off and he instantly got nervous.

"i- if you want me to leave i will...im sorry i overstayed-"

"woah woah rome that's now what im saying." she said cutting off his nervous rant.

"oh..." he mumbled looking down in his lap.

"rome...what i'm basically saying is...tahani and i wanna adopt you."

🤭🤭🤭

Fortsรคtt lรคs

Du kommer ocksรฅ att gilla

25.3K 1.1K 37
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ฒ. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง. ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ'๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ...
114K 4.1K 50
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
2.9K 192 11
vampires but s4s
88.4K 2.6K 36
hurt people hurt people...