A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Fight on-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Rescue training-

281 23 0
By ChrisWolfblood

"Recovery Girl will start making me pay her." Kuroka said tiredly as she was told to go the waiting room with the others that passed.

She flexed her arms, honestly having through she had lost if for a moment.

She sighed, the red patch on the chest plate and the missing arm protection would need to be repaired after the exam.

"Whatever, U.A. pays for the repairs anyway." She said, pulling the mentos-pills from her pockets and munching on two as she looked around. "Ay yo! Shoto!"

"Kinzoku, you've passed." The icy-hot boy said, turning to her as he heard her voice, unlike her, he had gotten on without injuries.

"Heck yeah, I am not missing this opportunity." She grinned, wiping her visor again as she couldn't seem the get the smudge off it. "Seems like we are the first of the class huh?"

"Seems so."

She leaned against the wall as Shoto stayed seated.

"What do you think, who will pass?" She asked.

"I believe in us all."

"Nice way of saying it, I hope Izu will, he always dreamt of this, I can't tell you how many times as a kid he would annoy passing student and interrogate them on their exams."

"Hmm."

"But yeah I do hope most of them get through, we need a few real heroes in this world of fakes.... Hey have I ever told you I tried to kill your dear old daddy when I was still hero killing?"

"Tell me more." Kuroka couldn't help a grin as Shoto seemed oddly interested in the attempted murder of his father.

"Well it started---"

----------------------------------------------

"Hello guys!"

"Kyoka! Momo!" Kuroka greeted two out of the group of four, dropping the mini white board she used the draw on to show Shoto the detailed plan to how to murder Endeavor. "Mezo and Tsuyu too, you guys were together?"

"Yeah, it was hell!" Kyoka said with a big sigh as Kuroka picked up a metal pitcher from a low table with glasses, all with her quirk as they were metal.

"Well drink it off, I blew my arm into a meat soup inside a metal bowl shaped like my arm, I don't think you can beat that."

"Are you alright? Does it still hurt?" Momo said, pocking the armor-less arm.

"Tingly but I'll be fine, come on I wanna hear the story before Shoto becomes my apprentice."

"I think I can help you kill my old man."

"Todoroki no!" Kyoka said loudly while Kuroka just laughed.

----------------------------------------------

"Well then to the 100 of you who have passed, please do take a look."

"It's the battle field." Izuku said.

"What's going on?" Ochaco added.

Suddenly all exploded, the buildings that still stood toppled and the bridges fell.

"This is next and last stage for your exam! At this disaster site we'll be having you all conduct rescue maneuvers."

"Should have known they'd pull a trick like this, wouldn't let us destroy so much of this fake city without after thoughts." Kuroka grumbled, arms crossed.

Kuroka thought to herself, not needing to hear much of the yelling match the other 99 students that passed were having.

Of course, rescue training, she had a feeling simply rescue was not all that would be needed but what? She couldn't think of much they would dare to do with real civilians in risk if something happened.

"Anyhow! The damage to roads is sever. The first-response emergency unit will be considerably late to arrive until they arrive all rescue activities on site will be left to heroes' command! SAVE EVERY LIFE YOU CAN!!"

"Kuro?!" Izuku yelled when she sprinted in a different way then their group did.

"Keep going!! I'll go check on the metal factory building they showed on TV, my quirk is the most adapted to this!!" She yelled back, jumping on debris and making her way over to the building she mentioned.

----------------------------------------------

After a few minutes she arrived landing.

"IS ANYONE THERE?!! HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!" She yelled but got no answer. "I am sure I saw people near here on the screen tho..."

She walked around, calling out, bending the metal debris out of her way, making her way inside the smoke filled building.

"SOMEONE?!!!" She coughed because of the dust and smoke. "How can they make a test like this? Endangering civilians.... I suppose they agreed but still!"

"Help!!"

"There you are!"

She spun on herself, hoping to hear it again.

"Someone heeelp!"

She covered her mouth, marching through the smoke, bent down to make her way through the debris until she found the people.

Seeing them she could tell something went wrong, really wrong.

Many metal bars were fallen and pilled on the back off a younger looking boy as an elderly woman was the one trying to call for help.

"Don't worry I am here to help." Kuroka said, coughing again, not imagining what the older must be suffering through, a nearby metal melting furnace was still burning and heavy black smoke was coming from it. "How did you end up in this situation ma'am?"

"We were told to hide in here but the switch off on the furnace didn't work and my colleague knocked over all of this, trapping us with no way out, this was not how it was supposed to happen oh this was not how it was to happen...."

"I am trapped help me!" The boy who sounded a lot older then he looked stated the obvious. "Why aren't you helping me hero?! Will you leave me to die?!" He said in panic.

Kuroka froze, staring at him without seeing him.

She bit her tongue, fists shaking.

----------------------------------------------

"Someone please help! My mommy!" 

"Please mister hero you need to help me!" 

----------------------------------------------

"I...." She couldn't get it out, feeling angry at this boy, so angry, she wanted to leave him here and she would have if it was not for her own past.

She approached and touched the metal beams.

"These are several tonnes of metal scraps on you, I cannot lift it off you like that." She stepped on one she felt stable to brace herself. "But if I make it lighter..." She pushed up and caught on a higher one, the metal liquefying, forcing a huge and heavy blob of it around her arm.

She dragged the ball to the furnace with covered the exit of the smoke and flames with it.

"We won't die of smoke poisoning but now time is limited, this will blow from pressure any moment now and I don't know which beams are stable and which are not but it will be fine, I will not leave you here, that's what a hero does."

She turned to the elder.

"You see that tunnel, please go and follow it, we'll catch up."

Despite the fear she could see the elder woman do it.

"This is what happens when some things are not taken account in a test, someone could get seriously injured or even die." She grumbled to herself as she jumped up to touch another of the beams on top and turning it into another ball that fell away.

"Hurry up!!" The boy yelled.

"Do not worry, it will all be fine." She said, moving to the side and jumping to catch another precariously placed beam.

She then rolled the two heavy balls and knocked them against the pile.

She sighed, hand on each and eyes closed as tendrils grew out and snaked into the holes left by the other beams.

"Nothing it stable so I am making it stable, so nothing can fall on you again."

She took her hands away and opened her eyes, carefully moving the metal over the boy, taking out pieces, almost digging him out as if he was just covered in sand.

"There, slowly, does anything hurt?" She said, pulling him out.

He simply nodded.

"It will be fine, lets get out of here."

She carried him through the tunnel which was harder to do then when she was alone plus the place was still filled with the previous smoke.

"Come on ma'am, lets leave and get you both to safety." She said when they met up again with the elder.

----------------------------------------------

"There are so many already..." Kuroka said when she arrived to the spot all 100 examinees were previously watching that TV and was now turned into a spot where people would get the injured too. "Ah..... Ah! Someone!! Two more rescued!! One with a possible serious injury!! Trapped under metal beams!!" She shook herself out and called out to the students that had taken on the roles of medics.

"Thank you." The old lady said. "We owe you."

"It was nothing, what kind of hero would I be if I didn't help?" She smiled. "I will not let someone die trapped with no way out.... Filled with fear and unable to breath.... I will not let anyone else feel that."

"Still thank you."

"Of course."

----------------------------------------------

"Kuro!" Izuku greeted her when she joined him once she spotted him getting back.

"Hey Izu, how's it going?"

"Good, I lost points tho."

"At least it is not a burning metal furnace that almost ble--"'BOOM '"--.... That just blew u--" 'BOOOOM '"-- WHY DO THING KEEP BLOWING UP?!!" Kurkoa yelled, the first she knew it was the metal melting furnace but that second one.

----------------------------------------------

The wall was blown in near the evacuation center and the hero Gang Orca and his lackies stepped in but they looked menacing and not hear to help.

"EVERYONE LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!" Kuroka yelled over the noise, arms already raised. "THIS IS NOT THE BACKUP!!!" She yelled, more then sure of what she was saying as some students looked relieved.

"With the appearance of the villains, the pursuit has begun! Hero cadets who are on location, you must suppress the villains and continue to carry on your rescue efforts!"

"So how will you respond?!" Gang Orca called out, one arm raised up, even Kuroka was shook, adrenaline pumping more then before, this all felt so real. "Heroes?!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 325 21
β–¬ cover by me !! ⁽ 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖!π™«π™–π™§π™žπ™€π™ͺ𝙨 𝙭 π™œπ™£!π™§π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ⁾ β–¬ Y/N, an abnormal teen whom was raised by villains. Only for the teen to be...
17.2K 639 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
308K 8.2K 32
γ€Žπ—§π—΅π—² π—½π—²π—Ώπ—³π—²π—°π˜ π—Ήπ—Όπ˜ƒπ—² π˜€π˜π—Όπ—Ώπ˜†...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
68.8K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...