Insatiable [h.s]

Per _fallingkiwii

in·sa·tia·ble adjective of an appetite or desire, impossible to satisfy. Learning to trust and getting along... Més

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

20

2.3K 66 160
Per _fallingkiwii

When I woke up this morning the room was just beginning to lighten up due to the sun rising. The gentle light was creeping in through the curtains that Harry had left pulled open.

His room was actually really beautiful now that I was getting to see it properly. The wall facing out towards the trees was made entirely of glass, long floor length blackout curtains covering majority of the view.

There was a guitar shoved in the corner of his room, but nothing else. No dressers or anything. Besides the guitar the only other things were his bed and two nights stands on either side.

The light colored walls of his room were bare, nothing hanging on them causing the room to look extremely hallow. The dark hardwood floor contrasted against everything, including his light colored bed set.

It's definitely not what I would have expected his room to be.

Harry was still asleep on his side facing me, one of his hands tucked under his cheek causing his parted lips to pucker a bit. His curly hair was sticking up a in various spots to show that he had probably rolled over in the night at some point but then ended up rolling back to face me again.

I let my eyes wander over his features for a few minutes, the  morning light casting on him to make him seem as if he were glowing. It was strange seeing that his face wasn't in its usual scowl, his brows not knitted together in worry.

He looked peaceful.

After a bit longer I slowly crept out of his bed, stopping at the foot of the bed to pet Jake's soft head and tell him that he's a good boy, then I quickly made my way into the bathroom.

I quietly shut the door behind me and let out a sigh of relief after knowing that I didn't wake Harry up. I then walked over to the vanity and assessed the damage that I could see Harry had caused to me last night.

There were light bruises on my neck, each in the places that his fingers had pinched into my skin. I quickly pulled out my make up and did what I could to cover the marks, both for the fact I didn't want people to know I had gone into his room, and also because I didn't want Harry to see what he had done.

After I was done I decided to get some water, my throat still feeling scratchy from last nights events. So I put on my slippers and brushed through my wild morning hair, then headed down stairs.

When I got down the stairs and into the hallway I could hear a few voices in the kitchen, all three of them talking in hushed tones.

"I heard him again last night." Thalia spoke. "It's been a while since he's had one."

"That's because he hasn't been sleeping, he's been too strung out." Niall responded.

"Was it a bad one?" I heard Millie ask in reference to what Thalia had said.

"It didn't last as long as usual. It seemed shorter." Thalia said in a very monotone voice.

"He probably woke himself up." Niall added.

After that I made my presence known, shuffling my slippers along the floor a bit to try and let them hear me.

I feel like they were all up really early, but I didn't question it. I just got my water bottle and sat with everyone at the island as Thalia cooked breakfast.

As we ate no one called Harry or went to wake him up. I'm assuming everyone was wanting to let him sleep or give him some sort of privacy after last night.

It wasn't until a few hours after lunch that he finally came down stairs. Niall and I had just come in from running laps around the backyard and I felt like my legs were going to give out from under me.

Niall however, was doing just fine. I swear he could have stayed out there another hour and still wouldn't have been tired. I, on the other hand, barely made it into the house. I really thought Niall was going to have to drag me in after we climbed the back steps.

I had to pause a few times after taking a few of the steps at a time, Niall calling me dramatic as I hunched over with my hands on my knees.

I was in no way being dramatic.

When we walked in Harry was in the kitchen pouring himself a glass of whiskey with his wet hair clinging to his forehead. He didn't acknowledge us when we came in, but Niall still greeted him while I plopped down onto one of the stools at the island.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior since he was once again acting like he can't hear when someone is talking to him.

But Niall didn't seem to notice as he headed towards the pantry to grab a bottle of water. He tossed it towards me and then he walked over to lean against the counter telling Harry to pour him a glass too.

Harry just chugged back his glass, poured more into it and shoving it towards Niall before he stalked out of the kitchen.

Rude.

Niall sighed, both of us watching as Harry disappeared down the hall.

"He had a bad night." Niall murmured, "Don't pay him any mind."

"I know... I heard him." I said as I put the cap back onto my now nearly empty bottle of water.

Niall's face drew up at my words. "Sorry we didn't say anything about it earlier, we just don't really know how to talk about it and it's definitely something that he doesn't talk about." Niall responded before raising the glass to his lips.

"I understand... Just wish I would have had a bit of warning. It really worried me when I heard him." I admitted.

"Sorry, I should have said something." Niall mumbled putting the glass down on the counter beside him.

I waved my hand dismissively to try and act like I wasn't affected by it, "It's okay. At least I know now."

"Thalia said it didn't last as long as it usually does though." Niall commented as he looked down to the floor, his shoes kicking at marbled floor beneath him. "What'd you do when you heard him?"

"Honestly I thought I was going crazy the first few times because I had headphones in." I admitted. "But after I took them out I realized it was coming from his room."

"Were you scared?"

"Of course I was." I nodded my head to him. "I got to the bathroom door and was about to go in there when I heard his door open and he started walking around inside the bathroom." I lied through my teeth. "So I changed my mind and just went back to bed."

I felt bad for lying but I know I can't tell him that I went into Harry's room and woke him up out of the dream. And I damn sure wasn't prepared to tell him that I spent the night in Harrys room either.

Luckily Niall believed me.

Niall nodded, "That's the best thing you can do. He doesn't want people in his room. He's weird about it. He doesn't even let the girls he takes up from our parties go into his room. He takes them to the smush room."

The smush room.

That's the same thing Millie called it the night I got here.

"What exactly is the smush room? Millie called it that too the night she showed me where my room was." I asked as I picked up my water bottle.

Niall let out a laugh, "Have you never seen Jersey Shore?"

I shook my head, "No, why?"

"Okay, so basically it's a room that they have in the show that's specifically used for sex." Niall explained. "When we moved here about four years ago, Harry picked his room first since he bought the house—"

"Excuse me?!" I nearly screeched. "Bought it? I thought he was like renting it or something."

"No." Niall laughed dismissively as if it wasn't a big deal. "He owns it... Anyway, he picked his room first. He said that one had the best view so he wanted it. No one wanted to share a connecting room with him because of his nightmares, so all of us decided to sleep downstairs leaving him with the upstairs bedrooms. The rest of the rooms up there are used as our offices and storage. So the master that is in your guys hallway is used as the smush room— Well, his smush room."

"He actually didn't use your room at all for the last four years, in fact no one has." Niall continued. "Even when Louis and Liam were here in the beginning no one stayed in that room. Eventually H bought the land around the house and built the house that Liam and Louis live in a little ways down the road. Well, it's not really a road..." He corrected himself. "It's more of a side street leading from our house back into the woods. If you drive down it a few minutes it takes you straight there. You can see it from the backyard, so I'll show you next time we're back there."

That's the most information he's ever given me in a single sitting.

"I thought you should known in case we tell you to get out of here one day." Niall said, pouring more whiskey into his glass. "Not in a bad way of course. Just... you know... if something were to happen here and we needed you to get somewhere safe."

"Why wouldn't I be safe here?" I questioned, feeling my anxiety rise a bit.

"Just a precaution, darlin'." Niall told me as he set his glass back down onto the counter. "They have a safe room, just the same as ours. It's in Liams room. First room on the right when you go up the stairs. Remember that."

I nodded, gulping. "Okay."

Liams room. First room upstairs on the right.

After that the doorbell rang and Niall went to answer it, leaving me to wonder how hell anyone even got through the security gate to ring the doorbell in the first place.

Niall came back in after a few minutes and tops me to come out to the living room with him. When we got out there I saw a huge box, one a bit smaller, a couple other large ones and many many other smaller ones.

I looked to him with my brows furrowed and he said with a smile, "Got you some art stuff and some other reading stuff. Had some people come by and deliver it."

My jaw nearly dropped as I looked around at all of the boxes. "This is for me?"

"Yup." He said, pulling out his phone.

He called someone, I'm assuming Liam, and told him to come over and bring Louis with him.

After a few minutes both of them walked through the door, Liam with a huge smile on his face and backwards black cap on his head. Black skinny jeans and a low cut highlighter yellow tank top showing off all of the tattoos on his arms and ribs.

Louis rubbed his hand over his face, looking like he had just woken up, his ruffled hair and black shorts and hoodie to match showing that he probably had just rolled out of bed.

"What do you want, Niall?" Louis mumbled walking into the living room. "I was napping."

"I need both of ya to help me." Niall motioned to the boxes behind him. "Got this stuff for Rori so she can do some art while she's here instead of just sitting around. Also got her a bookcase and some books. I remembered you saying something about liking to read." He looked to me as he said the last sentence. "Wasn't sure what exactly what you liked to read so I looked up, "world's best books" and there was a whole fuckton."

"You got me books?" I asked shocked.

"Yeah." He nodded his head, "To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby, The Scarlet Letter, Moby Dick, Lord of the Flies... and some others. I honestly don't remember."

"You're kidding!" I gasped, clasping my hand to my mouth.

Niall shook his head, "Nope."

"Alright." Liam cut in, "What do you need us to do?"

"Help me get these boxes upstairs and then we can put the desk and bookcase thingy together."

Bookcase thingy.

Louis sighed, pulling his hoodie from his body and placing it on the railing of the stairs to reveal his white shirt underneath. "Alright, let's get to work then. She needs something to do here before she loses her mind with you lot. I'd be mental already." He said while adjusting his shirt, the thin material subtly showing the black ink beneath it.

Niall, Liam and Louis all began to carry the heavy boxes upstairs without much more being said. I tried to help but they all took turns scolding me anytime I tried to carry a box larger than one of the small ones.

Annoying. I was just trying to help.

After all of the boxes were in my room I had begun to open all of the small ones while Niall and Liam worked on setting up the desk and Louis worked on the easel.

I sprawled everything out on my bed and roamed my eyes over all of the paints, brushes, oils, markers, pencils, colored pencils, erasers... There was so much more but some of the things I had never used before. I guess I'll need to look them up.

I couldn't help the smile widening on my face each time I opened a new box to reveal something else. I had never seen this many art supplies in one place before, other than a store of course.

My brain was on overload and I couldn't be happier. I couldnt believe that Niall would buy all of this for me. I repeatedly told him thank you but he kept dismissing me and telling me that it was no big deal.

But it is a big deal to me.

I'm not used to people doing these kinds of things for me. I know that all of this cost a lot, so yeah, I'm insanely appreciative for it.

The guys finished setting up the things in my room for me after a few hours. Niall and Liam taking forever since it seems they can never be serious about anything.

They played music, danced around and of course got completely drunk in the process.

Louis finally got annoyed with them and ended up breaking up their makeshift party, finishing the desk himself after he finished with the bookshelf.

The bookshelf was actually really cool. It was knee high and placed underneath my window. Niall bought a few long pillows to place on top of it so it would be comfortable enough for me to sit on. He also bought a few other pillows to "decorate it" as he had said.

Though I appreciate what he did, the poor guy had no sense of style... The pillow designs and colors were awful. Even Louis commented on how bad they were. Niall offered to find something else but I quickly declined and said that they were perfect.

But that only led to Louis interjecting to say I was just being nice because they were, again, awful. Then he proceeded to tell me he'd order me some new ones himself. I tried to tell him no, but I've come to realize there's no arguing with Louis.

So now I have a bookshelf underneath my window, directly across from my bed and a desk set up in the corner next to it. Plus a new easel that Louis put together was setting out on the balcony.

I really like to paint outside so that's where I chose to put it. I hope Harry won't mind.

Honestly I couldn't be happier with all of this new stuff. I still can't believe Niall got all of it for me. I haven't been able to stop smiling since we started putting everything together.

After eating dinner with all of us, Liam and Louis headed home and I disappeared upstairs to check out all of my new stuff and put it away properly.

Harry didn't come down for dinner and I haven't seen him since I came in from running with Niall this afternoon. Part of me was worried that he hasn't ate today since I didn't see him with any food when we walked in earlier, but I tried to remind mysslf that he's a grown man.

If he was hungry he would eat. There's no reason for me to try and worry about him.

Especially if he's not going to worry about himself.

Currently I'm sitting in my new rolling chair, spinning around with a huge smile on my face. I feel like a kid as I spun around, pushing myself with my foot each time I began to slow down a bit.

The room around me was a blur as I continued to spin next to the desk. My fingers gripping tightly onto the chair arms to try and keep me steady as I started to become a bit dizzy.

There was a stupid grin on my face, my eyes now squeezing shut as I became too dizzy to keep them open.

"Am I interrupting?"

My eyes shot wide and I quickly planted my feet on the floor in front of me to stop myself from spinning, my long hair whipping into my face from the forceful stop.

I moved my hands up from the arms rests to push my hair back out of my face, my eyes searching the room as it continued to spin. My head wobbled around a bit, my brain trying to catch up as regained my bearings.

"Having fun?" Harry asked as he walked into my room from where he lurked near the bathroom door.

I turned a bit in the chair and paused the music that was playing from my laptop. Turning back towards him I saw him sit down on the edge of my bed only a few feet away from me.

"Uh, yeah..." I mumbled, slicking my hair back so that it wasn't flying up everywhere. "Never had a spinning chair before."

Harry raised a bottle of whiskey to his lips as I spoke, chugging back a few drinks before handing it over to me. "Here."

I took the bottle into my hand, looking down at the dark liquid. I raised it up to my lips and took a few quick chugs, swallowing it as quickly as I could to get the taste off of my tongue.

"That's all you want?" Harry raised his eyebrows to me.

"I don't normally get drunk everyday of my life." I shot back to him with a quizzing look.

"Why not? It could be fun." He gave me a playful look. "One more drink."

Is he drunk?

I pursed my lips to him, squinting my eyes. "Fine." I mumbled, bringing the bottle back up to down another quick drink.

I let out a groan of distaste as a shiver went through my body. With a grimace on my face I handed the bottle back to Harry, the sound of his rings clinking against the glass as he took it back filling my ears.

The whiskey was warm, which made it harder for me to drink. However it didn't seem to affect Harry since he didn't even make a slight face as he down his drinks before he had handed the bottle over to me.

"Let's play a game." Harry spoke again catching me off guard.

I looked up from his hands holding the bottle to meet his eyes, "What kind of game?"

"A drinking game. The only games I know how to play." He smirked at me.

Of course.

"Okay... what do you want to play?" I asked.

"We ask each other a question. If we don't want to answer, we drink." Harry shrugged, "Seems like a good game for you since you like asking so many fuckin' questions."

Rude.

"You first." He muttered.

"I don't know what to ask."

"Anything. This is your one free pass to the one question a day rule." He said with another smirk.

He's definitely already drunk.

I didn't want to start with anything too serious. I wanted to try and keep it light, hopefully later sneaking in a few bigger questions if he continued to drink or if he was being open enough.

So, I searched my mind for something that could easily start off our questions.

"What was the first tattoo you got?" I asked looking down to his arms.

"Butterfly." He said quickly before I could even look over all of the ink.

"Is that the one on—"

"It's not your turn anymore." He cut me off with a smug look. "It's my turn."

I leaned back in the rolling chair, crossing my arms. "Fine. Go ahead then."

"Where are you from?"

"Michigan. I told you that in the RV." I answered with a confused look.

"No, I mean what town." He rolled his eyes.

"Well you didn't specify." I shrugged to him.

"What town are you from in Michigan?" He asked again, with annoyance evident in his tone.

"I was born in Grand Rapids and lived there until I was teenager, but then I moved to Alma and lived there until I was eighteen. But I'm sure you have no idea where Al—"

"I know where Alma is." Harry cut me off. "It's about an hour and a half from Grand Rapids."

"Yeah..." I was shocked. "Most people don't know about Alma. Especially not someone who isnt from Michigan."

He shrugged. "Guess we're both smarter than we look."

I nodded, "Guess so..."

"Your turn." He said with an expectant look.

"Okay..." I looked away from him as I thought for a moment.

It's crazy how I have questions running through my head non stop throughout the day, but everytime he gives me an opportunity to ask him anything I want, my brain shuts down.

I'm so dumb.

I thought back to being in the car with him and I remembered us talking about 80's music and how it was the best era for music, so that sparked a question.

"Who's your favorite singer?" I asked randomly.

He narrowed his eyes to me, slowly lifting the bottle to his lips to take a drink.

"What? No way. We were talking about 80's music yesterday. Why can't you can't tell me who your favorite is?" I deadpanned.

He only shrugged, "My favorite artist isn't from the 80's."

I rolled my eyes at his answer. "Fine. Don't tell me then."

"Wasn't planning on it, tournesol." He gave me a smirk. "Who's yours?"

"Who's my what?"

"Your favorite singer." He squinted at me.

I reached my hand out wiggling my fingers, showing I wanted the bottle of whiskey. As he looked down he stifled out a small choked laugh, one that sounded as though it was caught in his throat, as he leaned over to hand me the bottle.

I brought the bottle up to my lips, already feeling the effects of the alcohol from my previous drinks.

I'm going to be tipsy again.

After swallowing down the harsh liquid I wiped the back of my hand across my lips, handing the bottle back to Harry.

But he shook his head and slid himself down onto the floor with his back against my bed. "I'm tired of holding it. Just put it down here." He motioned to the floor between us.

"Okay." I muttered as I placed the bottle down in front of him.

I set the bottle down onto the floor, then sat back up straight into the chair. I watched as Harry situated himself into the floor, his back resting against my bed with his knees bent.

"You gonna stay up there?" He asked as his eyes came up to meet mine.

I thought for a moment over his suggestion. I don't really want to get out of my new comfy chair, but then again I don't really want to reach down for the bottle everytime I take a shot and I'm doubtful that Harry will hand it to me.

So, with that thought in mind I stood from the chair and pushed it in under the desk before I turned to face Harry again. I slowly slid myself down to rest my back against the drawers of the desk then pulled my knees up to my chest to try and get comfortable.

"Go ahead."

"What?" I looked to him with raised eyebrows.

"It's your turn to ask a question."

"Oh yeah..." I pursed my lips thinking for a second.

I tried to rack my brain for anything, but once again I was coming up blank.

This is ridiculous.

"Uh..." I furrowed my brows trying to think of something. "Have you..."

"Have I what?" He inquired.

Give me second, geez.

"I don't know. Have you... ever been in a relationship?" I asked the first stupid thing that popped into my head. "Oh, sorry— That was stupid." I shook while bringing my hands up to my face. "Let me ask a different one."

"Why? Because you assume I haven't had one?" He questioned.

"I didn't say that." I shook my head as I lowered my hands to look at him again.

There was a moment of silence that fell over us and I started to really regret my question. I didn't mean to upset him, it was just the first thing I thought of. And honestly, I feel pretty stupid about it now.

"No, I haven't." Harry's answer pulled me away from my thoughts.

"Really?"

"It's not your turn." Harry reminded me with a small, "tsk" and shake of his finger.

I rolled my eyes at him as he lowered his hand back down to rest on his bent knees. I leaned my head back against the desk, looking up to the ceiling as I did.

I'm regretting my choice of choosing to play this game.

"Have you?" He asked.

"Your questions are so vague." I teased, though I knew what he was asking.

Harry let out an exaggerated sighed, "Have you ever been in a relationship?"

I stayed quite for a few moments after he asked. My previous relationship is something I never like to talk about it. I debated for a while on taking a drink, but decided it won't hurt anything to answer the question. He's just asking me the same thing I asked him, so there's no reason not to answer really.

"Yeah, I have." I answered as I looked back down at him.

"Really?" He cocked his head to the side while he kept his eyes on me.

"Mhm." I hummed to him.

"When?"

"It's not your turn." I scolded playfully.

"Okay, ask me a question then." He motioned with my hand for me to hurry.

"How long have you and Niall really known each other? Niall always makes it seem like a long time, but never actually says how long." I kept my head back against the desk as I spoke, my eyes watching him intently.

Harry folded his lips into his mouth, clearly showing that he was debating on whether or not to answer. But finally after a few moments he responded, "Since we were kids."

"That's not really an answer." I squinted at him.

"Since I was born." He fixed his response. "He's a bit older than me."

"Really?" I asked in shock.

I knew they have known each other a long time, but I didn't know it was that long.

"Nope, it's my turn." He said, refusing to answer me any further.

"Fine." I muttered.

"How long ago was your last relationship?" He asked.

I swallowed the harsh lump that was growing in my throat. This is one thing that I really don't want to talk about, but maybe if I answer his questions he'll stop questioning me on it and move on to something else.

Hopefully.

"We broke up a few weeks before I turned eighteen." I told him. "So nearly four years ago. We were together for about two years..." I murmured the last part even though he didn't ask.

He nodded to me, acknowledging my answer.

"How have you and Niall known each other for so long?" I questioned him.

Without thinking he reached over and grabbed the bottle from in between us, pulling it to his lips and gulping back a few large drinks.

"I thought we only needed to take one shot per question." I said as I watched him put the bottle back down onto the ground.

"Was getting a little too sober to tolerate this game." He said with a monotone voice.

"So you need to be drunk to talk to me?" I asked in distaste.

"Ask me that again when it's your turn, chérie." He raised his brows to me.

I scoffed at the nickname, rolling my eyes as I looked away from him trying my best to not show that his choice of words had affected me.

"Okay." I said with my eyes locked on the floor in front of me. "Go ahead then."

"Why'd you break up?"

Without a thought I grabbed the bottle and took a large drink from it. There's was absolutely no way that I was going to answer that. It no longer mattered to me if he would pry more into it, there was no way that I was going to go into further detail about my past relationship.

I looked up to meet his eyes to see him studying me carefully. His eyes searched over mine, hands folded together in front of him from where his arms were resting on his knees.

His brows furrowed a bit before relaxing. "Oh my god." He snickered to himself.

"What?" I said with a shiver running down my spine as I placed the bottle back onto the floor.

That is so nasty.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

My eyes widen, my head snapping over to him. "Excuse me?"

"That's why you broke up, I'm guessing? You were seventeen and didn't want to fuck around with him." He raised his eyebrows to me.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

Where would he get that assumption from? Just because I wouldn't tell him the exact reason as to why we broke up, that's what he thinks? Is that really how the male mind worked? People break up because one of them doesn't want to have sex?

"You're a real asshole, you know that? You really think you have me all figured out, don't you?" I bitterly spat to him. "Hate to break it to you, chérie, but no, I'm not a virgin and it has nothing to do with why we broke up."

Harry smirked to me, obviously finding some sort of hidden amusement in this that I wasn't. He cocked his head to the side, reaching up and stretching his arm out next to his head to lay across my bed.

"What the hell is so funny to you?" I hissed out my question.

He shrugged, the smirk still on his face.

"I'm done with this." I said, moving my legs to start to stand up.

"The sex was awful wasn't it?"

My head looked back over to him. "What?"

"You heard me." He stared at me, his pale green eyes causing my movements to be conflicted for a moment.

I sat frozen in place under his stare, his eyes holding me in an intoxicated hold for longer than I'd like to admit.

"It's not your turn." I said picking up the bottle again, taking a sip.

"Thought we were only drinking when we didn't want to answer a question." He inquired, raising one of his eyebrows slightly.

"Guess I need to be drunk to talk to you too." I shot back without meeting his eyes as I placed the bottle back onto the floor.

I could practically hear him roll his eyes as I brought my knees back up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them before finally looking at him.

"Why do you like being so mean to everyone? Do you force yourself to do it, or are just naturally this much of a dick?" The alcohol coursing through me was giving me a new found sense of bravery behind my words.

I know if I was sober I would have never asked him that.

"One question at a time baby, you're getting a little ahead of yourself." Harry smirked to me, lowering his arm back down off of my bed to rest on his bent knees.

"I feel like you can answer it." I stated.

He shrugged, "I've always been like this."

"I doubt that."

"Why?" He questioned with furrowed brows.

"Because no one is born like this. You have to choose how you act. It's your choice." I looked away from him. "Besides, I've seen you act differently. Even if you try and deny it I know you're not like this all of the time. You treated Josie nice, so I know you're capable of it."

"Okay, your turn to answer my question." He said quickly, obviously no longer wanting to entertain what I was saying.

"What's your question?" I huffed, rolling my head back against the desk.

"I already asked it."

I sighed before letting out an annoyed laugh, rolling my eyes. "Was the sex awful?"

"Mhm..." He hummed, agreeing that was his question.

"Dunno. Don't really have anything to compare it to." I said honestly.

"What do you mean?"

"He's the only person I've slept with." I said looking over to him, instantly wishing I wouldn't have.

His tongue dragged out along his bottom lip, glistening as his eyes searched mine. The heat from the alcohol caused my cheeks to fluster, my skin growing hot.

"That doesn't mean you don't know if the sex was good or not." Harry furrowed his brows to me. "Most sex I have is awful and I end up having to go finish myself off in the bathroom after they leave."

Jesus christ.

"I guess you're doing something wrong then." I raised my brows to him with a small laugh as I tried to act as if what he said didn't just give me an unasked for imagery.

He cocked his head back in shock from my words, but quickly replaced it with a smirk. "I assure you, I'm not doing anything wrong."

"Oh, I forgot." I rolled my eyes. "You can't do anything wrong, right?"

"Never said that." He shook his head. "I just know what I'm good at and sex is one of those things."

"Obviously not if you have to go finish yourself off after having a drunken fuck with a girl you probably don't even know." I stated.

Jesus, Rori. Calm down.

"So you're saying every time you fucked your ex, you finished? You were happy with the experience?" Harry asked as he took another drink from the bottle.

"Never said that." I shook my head as he brought the bottle away from his lips.

"What are you saying then?" He asked while handing the bottle to me.

"My ex was less concerned about me... finishing." I mumbled the last word, taking the bottle from him. "As long as he got what he wanted from it, he didn't care."

"So your ex was useless in bed."

I choked a laugh out as I tried to take a drink from the bottle, consequently causing a small amount of alcohol to spray out onto my bare legs.

"Something like that." The smile stayed plastered onto my lips as I tried to wipe some of the liquid from my skin.

"So you've never had an orgasm?"

My eyes widen at his question, "Uh..." I looked away from him not really wanting to answer that.

"I'm taking that as a no...?" He questioned further.

"I have." I admitted.

"From your ex?"

"No." I said, taking back a quick drink of the bottle, then lowering it once more. "But shower heads work wonders—"

The words had left my lips before I could stop them. I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth, my eyes widening in realization from what I had said as I snapped my eyes over to Harry.

I'll admit, I'm a bit tipsy. Possibly drunk.

Most likely drunk.

I heard a laugh escape from Harrys lips, my eyes widening even further if possible. It was a genuine laugh. Not one of those scoffs he gives me, but a real laugh.

He rolled his head back onto my bed with his eyes closed, crinkles in the corners of them from the smile on his face. I could see his perfectly straight teeth, his two front teeth a bit longer than the others as he laughed in a wide grin. Dimples were also prominent on either side of his face as he continued to shake with laughter.

I didn't even know he had dimples until now.

The sound of his laugh caused me to burst out into laugher too, I just couldn't help it. The unfamiliar sound from him sparked warmth in me and forced me to be smiling without even realizing it.

I continued laughing with him as he looked back at me. "Always full of surprises." He stated with a smile still on his lips. "Never know what you're gonna say."

"Sorry, I'm a bit drunk." I admitted as my laughter died down.

He shrugged with the smirk returning to his face, replacing the smile. "It's okay. Guess we both like showers for that reason."

"You like the detachable—"

Literally shut the hell up, Rori.

I swear I'm about to cut out my own tongue.

"No, not because it's detachable. I said I go and finish myself off in the bathroom." He said, looking to me. "You think I just stand in the middle of the bathroom watching myself in the mirror? 'Course not. I have a shower."

The image of Harry standing in the shower doing... that. Crossed my mind instantly. The water dripping down him... The steam from the water.

Okay, that's enough.

I pushed the bottle further away from me with my foot. I should really stop drinking.

I cleared my throat, hugging my knees tighter to my chest avoiding Harrys eyes at all costs.

"Don't tell me you're going shy now." His low accented drawl sent a shiver down me. "At least we know what we're doing when we're in there now." He continued, my cheeks going from pink to bright red in a matter of seconds. "Not much to leave to the imagination anymore."

"I haven't done it here." I swallowed the lump in my throat as I looked up at him.

Harry studied me, his eyes looking over me as I sat watching him. I could see he was thinking, his mind reeling over some distant thought.

"What?" I finally asked, intimidation rising in me from his state.

"I could do it for you." He said simply, eyes ghosting over mine.

"Do what?"

"In less than ten minutes I could have you feeling better than you have before." He said simply as his eyes trailed back down to my legs. "Your legs shaking around my shoulders... You'd be begging me to stop after your first, everything too sensitive— but something tells me you'd secretly like the way I push you to another." He drug his tongue along his inner cheek. "You'd like it just as much as I would. All you have to do is tell me that's what you want."

It's getting really hot in here. Is it just me? It's probably just me.

"Let me do for you what no one else has." He continued as his eyes slowly moved up to meet mine again.

My lips parted in a soft pant, the air feeling thick around me as he continued to match my gaze, his words echoing around my head as I tried to process everything.

The idea of letting Harry do that for me ricocheted through my mind as he watched me process his words, both of us silently sitting just a few feet away from each other.

But suddenly, before I could even think of a coherent response, he pushed himself from the ground and was standing to his feet, dipping down to grab the bottle still resting on the floor. "But until then I guess the showerhead will have to do, hm?" He said as he turned his back to me and headed towards the bathroom door.

"Where are you going?" I questioned before I could stop myself.

Honestly I was a little stunned. One minute he's telling me what he wants to... do to me. But then the next he's practically jumping from my floor and heading to his room.

"My room." He said as he continued to walk towards the door. "My bed is a lot more comfortable than your floor."

Oh.

Well I guess we're done talking then.

I watched as he reached the door, his ringed fingers reaching out to grab the handle as he looked back over his shoulder at me.

"You coming?"

//

an:
hi guys !!

happy 20 omg this is so crazy...

i hope everyone is enjoying so far & again, thank you so much for reading. the constant love is indescribable!!

anyway, i'll see you guys on tuesday!! mwah <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.9K 49
*TW: 18+/very mature* Preview~ "It was a mistake?" He questions me raising his brows high as he didn't expect that from me. Sweat forming on my hair...
153K 6.2K 31
Mila Grey lives in apartment 5A. Her parents were shot to death in an alley when she was fifteen. She spends her days reading, and desperately search...
4.8K 178 30
Sequel to The Awoken Forever. Now that Kyle's going to a new school, him and Stan can't see each other as much. That fact is thrown right into the ha...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...