A Heroic Villain

By ChrisWolfblood

(PLACEHOLDER BOOK IMAGE) All her life changed in one choice that wasn't even her own. Darkness was suffocatin... More

-A villain is born-
-Complicated Life-
-League and Frappes-
-Grave and Sludge-
-U.A.-
-Quirk test-
-Costume and Goal-
-Villain VS Heroes-
-Talks-
-New living quarter-
-U.S.J.-
-Mountain zone part.1-
-Mountain zone part.2-
-A well deserve break-
-Last day off-
-Sports festival part.1-
-Sports festival part.2-
-Sports festival part.3-
-Sports festival: 1 vs 1-
-Sports festival: first fight-
-Sports festival: second fight-
-Sports festival: third fight-
-Sports festival: finals-
-Break day-
-Break cut short-
-Trust in those that failed you-
-Hero Names-
-Nomination Hell-
-Hero Killer: Stain-
-messed up hand club-
-The dreaded filler chapter?-
-Forced stop-
-Study Time-
-Test Exercises!!-
-Aizawa vs Yaoyorozu & Kinzoku-
-Mall-
-The lodge-
-School trip 2nd day-
-Test of courage and betrayal-
-Planning-
-Raid-
-First of consequences-
-Re-homed again-
-Dorms-
-Room Showcase-
-Special moves-
-Guilt and late night talks-
-Boom goes the firework-
-Exam Start!-
-Rescue training-
-Exam finale-
-Late night secrets-
-Big Three-
-POWERRRRRRRR-
-Failed demand to train together-
-Trigger-
-Eight Bullets-
-Eri-
-Frustration-
-Cracking-
-Unfortunate Realization-
-GO!!-
-'calm' before the true storm-
-Overhaul-
-Goodnight Sir-
-We are here-
-Deadly A/N you can still look at.... Pretty please?-
-Down time with training-
-Culture Festival-
-Musical Choices-
-Overreaction-
Performance

-Fight on-

317 26 1
By ChrisWolfblood

"Izu move!" Kurkoa yanked him back as a boy threw the ball and they smashed into the ground, digging underground.

"Everyone get down! I'll take care of this!" Kyoka called out, her earphone jack locking in her hand mounted speakers with blasted the ground enough to shatter it, breaking it all up.

"Move!!" She shoved the girl back as she kicked the ball now flying through the air, freed from the ground but heard a 'beep'. "Hmm." She eyed the target on her left leg as it glowed red without much care, she kicked the ball that had touched her up from the ground and kicked it again, hitting the target of an opposing student.

"MAXIMUM POWER!!!!!" She whipped around when she heard the scream before the earth shattering Kyoka brought on was dwarfed by the one brought on by the boy that had a similar hair style to Izuku.

Earth splitting and breaking, pieces flying, forced the students of 1-A to split to avoid being trapped and stuck.

As Kuroka made her way out of the 'blast zone' she ended up in a different part of the arena, deciding to walk around not go back there.

She held one of her balls in her hands as she neared a nearby fight if the sounds coming by were anything to go by.

She touched a metal pole and pulled part of it as if it was playdoo, making small balls from it and pushing it through the foam of the balls, making it much easier for her control.

She peeked around the corner and spotted two with surprisingly mundane quirks in today's world fighting.

A girl that seemed to have the power to breath and control fire against a boy that could turn his body into water and control that element.

She grinned.

"This is my winning ticket, sorry guys but I am passing this exam." She thought, making her six balls float up because of the metal in them.

"Boo!" She yelled, making both kids stupidly look at her and freeze as she launched them.

Her grin fell as only the girl's colored targets lit up while the boy's were hit with other balls before hers hit.

"Dammit!" She crouched down as she heard more yelling as wind picked up.

She snuck near to the exit of the ally and saw the wind boy's quirk ravage the big group of other students as he sucked all the balls to him with his quirk and threw them with scary accuracy.

"120 examinees have been eliminated!! One person has taken down 120 people to pass!!"

"Damn, I better stay hidden from him and his Shiketsu classmates, more trouble then wort--" 'Beep'.

Kuroka jumped away, eyeing the owner-less hand that grew out from the ground and pressed a ball to her other ankle target.

"Dammit!!" She put her hand over the one on her chest for a moment before dropping it. "I can't lose now!!"

She glared as the hand pushed on the ground and a girl pulled herself out of the ground.

She was dressed in what looked like simple street clothes, nothing too heroic outside of what looked similar to Izuku's spring shoes.

"You shouldn't get distracted U.A. student, not good for your chances of passing~." The other student shook her finger in disappointment before grinning. "Now be a good girl and lose!!" She threw the ball and it has a blue glow to it.

"Like hell!" But Kuroka's eyes went wide as the ball fazed through her leg as she kicked it, passing through as if it was a ghost but she also had tricks up her own sleeve.

She saw the blue glow fade away as it exited her leg, bringing up her hand and uppercutting the ball high in the sky, stumbling back.

"You have fast reflexes."

"Eat shit, I'd kill you if I still had the right." Kuroka said. "She must have some sort of ghost quirk or something that makes me unable to touch what she touched and possibly herself.... I need to be careful." She thought on, eyeing the two light targets on the other girl. "If I touch the last one, I pass this exam."

"Do try!" Kuroka saw the girl just drop through the ground as her body lit up with the same light before she shot out and up in the sky.

Kuroka tried to grab her but the girl fazed through her like the ball had done, an arm hovering over her last target for a moment.

"Fuck." She turned tail and ran, in an ally the enemy had more hiding place.

----------------------------------------------

She ran into a deserted block of fake building and stood in the fake playground.

"Come out and fight like a real hero!!" Kuroka yelled as another of those ghost balls came but it faded through her target as she hadn't had the time to touch it and the target didn't light up. "What the? Is the quirk actually that blue glow?"

"Awe I wanted you to hit that one!" The girl poked her head out of the ground but part of her neck in contact with the ground was glowing blue.

Kuroka picked up an abandoned ball and squeezed it in her hand.

She didn't approach, waiting for the other girl to attack first and she yet again was gone in the ground after running at her.

She swung her leg behind her, kicking the girl finally, noticing she was right, the arm she touched was not glowing blue but her leg hand indeed passed through the glowing blue body before the impact.

The ball was shoved towards the last target but she moved and she felt her armor grow tighter.

As she jumped back watching half of the soft ball fall on the ground and reached in her armor, the other half of it stuffed there, she tried rubbing the red patch it left but it was almost like that part was fused to the armor.

"The softer thing gets destroyed by the quirk deactivating." She whispered, this time she ran at the other girl and with a spin kicked through her but the girl caught her and she felt like the ground was gone underneath her feet.

As Kuroka fell backwards she shoved away making the ground instantly come back but she felt stuck, her shoes had sank into the ground and she felt the concert under her socks.

It was a moment before she heard the sound of rubbed ripping as the sole of the shoe that was trapped in the ground was completely sectioned off as she got a punch to the face that sent her surprisingly far.

"Yeah the softer part gets destroyed." She nodded to herself, sighing deep, flexing her hands.

"God stop being so annoying!! Usually it is so easy to beat people like you!!" The other girl yelled annoyed as Kuroka rubbed her face.

"I am not that stupid!" She ran at her, lifting hand up, fist solid.

"I hoped you were!" The other girl did the same.

Kurka's hand fazed through her's, otherwise they would have hit fist to fist but next moment was followed by an explosion of blood and bones.

"FUUUUUCK!!!!" The other girl held the nub that was left of her hand, the innards having almost exploded out, hanging in gory ribbons of flesh.

Kuroka, who didn't escape scratch free, without a care shoved the ball in the girl's last target.

"HOW DID YOUR ARM STAY TOGETHER!!? IT'S NOT FAIR, MINE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FINE!!! NOT YOURS!!!" Kuroka scoffed, watching the blue glow cover the girl's arm remains as it started to vibrate like the glitching screen on a TV, forming back into a functional arm before her eyes. "Shit this is bad."

"I only fought you for a few minutes and I've already figured out your quirk or mostly, you make it way to easy." Kuroka held up her arm that was as purple as Izuku's when he broke it and it felt broken too. "The trick with the ball in my armor and boots stuck in the ground made me see just enough to know if I did this and you did just how you did now I'd win." She hit her forearm and a metallic 'ting ting' was heard, the attack had blown off all skin leaving just a metal sculpture of her arm with the mushy flesh inside. "Now that I won I'll be leaving, I need to go see Recovery Girl, I am more then sure she came along somewhere."

"Y-YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!! I NEED TO WIN!!! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!" The other girl yelled, with angry tears as Kuroka walked off. "COME BACK!!! NOT FAIR!!! NOT FAAAAAIIIIIIR!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 639 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
90 3 8
After leaving the church she grew up in, Terra Via made her way to Japan and into the famous hero school U.A. High and joined class 1A. And, lucky fo...
68.6K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
101K 2.8K 43
"A hero is supposed to be there, to save the day right? Well if they're so great, where are they when I need them? Huh? I've lived all alone for 15 y...