Innocence in Lust ✔

By Gigi_Luv_4u

Have you ever heard of Aphrodites? No. I am not talking about the goddess herself. I am referring to the wome... More

PROLOGUE
Author's Note
I. INDECENT PROPOSAL
II. BECOMING AN APHRODITE
III. BLIND RENDEZVOUS
IV. LOST IN HEAT
V. FALSE INK, FALSE LOVE
VI. LUSCIOUS FEAST
VII. PERPLEXING AFTER GLOW
VIII. ROUGH AND GENTLE
IX. GLASSY SIGHT
X. POKING THE BEAST
XI. CONTRACTUAL LOVER
XII. SIMMERING DATE
XIII. SMOULDERING HOPE
XIV. HUMMING LIES
XVI. FISHING HEARTACHES
XVII. REELING IN REALITY
XVIII. DRAB FLORET
XIX. OBLIGATORY BLISS
XX. BLEAK AND BLURRY
XXI. WANING GALES
XXII. LISTENING HEART
XXIII. STARTING ANEW
XXIV. NOT AN APHRODITE
XXV. TENDER HEARTH
XXVI. DANCING WITH JAZZ
XXVII. PURE INTENSIONS
XXVIII. BEFORE ANYTHING
XXIX. BERRY KISSES
XXX. INDULGING FIRE
XXXI. EROVOCAVELY HAPPY
XXXII. STARS ALIGHNING
XXXIII. STARTING FOREVER

XV. SWEET AND TENDER

1.2K 71 3
By Gigi_Luv_4u

"So impatient... I haven't had my fill yet." - Min Yoongi

=====================

⚠️🔞

Your gaze pans from one parent to another. You can't help but be awed on how sweet the two of them to Yoongi. They are impossibly so sweet... so kind... so humble... and so loving. Nothing less. It tugs your heart into a jealousy that you wish you never felt. After all, it's a sin to wish to have them as your parents instead.

The way Yoongi's parents smile at you and consider you as their own daughter already is more than endearing. Instead of reciprocating those smiles, you feel a bit awkward. You don't know how to act. You had been socializing with people due to work, but you had never met such pure people. You are a freaking stone and you couldn't even act a little more than what Yoongi had epected you to do... or at least what you had thought him for you to do. The said man, however, is a perfect actor. His fake gummy smile is too mesmerizing and too convincing to be true. If only you didn't know that everything is just a farce, you would think that he is deeply and helplessly in love with you.

What a joke!

"So... haven't you thought of tying the knot? This will be a great time for honeymoon since my son is not as busy as before." Yoongi's mother wishfully asks. There is a gleam in her eyes that you can't dare to queal. How to tell Mrs. Min that a wedding is so far off from the list? It's not even in a list... such list is not even existing... whatever it may be.

"Yoongi, son. You can't just let her wait for you." His father gently says.

'What to do with all of this?' Your gaze speaks volume to the bashful Yoongi. 'Wait. Why is he blushing?'

"Dad." He whines as he slides his fingers to your palms and raise it to kiss your hand. His eyes are glittering on yours. His next words added to your delusions. "It's me who had been waiting for her."

'What?' Your mind is almost combusting. You might as well give him a huge round of applause for all his acting.

"Oh? Why is that dear?" Mrs. Min leans closer to know more.

"I-I just don't want him to divide himself with work and me?" 'Oh my God!' You had contemplated to bash your head on the table. Maybe if blood splutters, they would stop asking.

Lying is once again proved to be so difficult. Yes ... you had been lying for almost your life. You didn't harm anyone about it. You didn't break anyone's heart. Yet now, lying without any remorse to these wonderful human beings feels so sinful. You know that once they know that their beloved son is lying to them, their hearts would surely break... and you dreed for that. You might have been burning in hell right now.

"She's quite possessive. She asked me to be with her always if ever, you know." Yoongi winks at her.

Mr. Min laughs. "It seems you have the same possessiveness as my darling, dear." Mr. min adds as he teases Mrs. Min.

"I-I..." You want to say more. 'What more to say? Can't he just shut up already?'

Thankfully Mrs. Min halts her before she could come up with another lie.

"I understand. But you two are not getting any younger. Hopefully, you keep everything heated up." Mrs. Min teases.

You hiccup with the meaning. It makes your heart skip a beat. What the two of you had done on the kitchen once again flashes through your mind. His wet and hungry kisses still linger on your skin. His touches are ghostly caressing your body, making you shiver even after the hours that had already passed. Your nerves are still screaming. The heated scene automatically plays on your head like a movie.

**********

"Oh my god!" You moaned aloud with his tongue on your sex. His eagerness to make you so fucking wet had been making you heady. You didn't know what to do but fisted on his hair as he lapped more on your slick.

"You always taste so good." He murmured.

Always? He had you only once. Instead of asking him what he meant by that, you squealed. "Ahhh!" You almost squished his head with your thighs if not with the strength of his arms.

"Yoongi... sir please!" You started to beg. You couldn't wait for his cock any longer. You needed him to mount you and feel his hardness within your clenching walls. You are clenching on the hollowness of your core. You were so damn wet. You needed him that much.

"Call me just by my name, miss Impatient." He chuckles as he pulls your butt to the edge of the kitchen counter.

You couldn't help but reach out on his clenching jaws and pulls him for an open-mouth kiss. You could taste yourself on his tongue as he reciprocated your provocative kiss.

"You shouldn't have done that, Kitten." He growled against your lips. You only giggled as you felt his fingers trying hard to pull down your panty but halted with healthy curve of your bum. It's just the same with how he clumsily took off your short shorts that was now crumpled on the floor. Helping him, you bounced off from the surface for a split of second just enough for him to slide the soiled cloth down like an expert.

Once again, you moaned with Yoongi's fingers back on your privates.

"Please... need you." You whimpered breathily, finally your voice found it's chance to beg.

"So impatient... I haven't had my fill yet." He smirked as he dived again on your heat.

"Ohhh... please." You breathily whined.

Without any further begging, you yelped with the way he sucked your engorged clit, you swear you squirted a little on him. The smirk was so annoying as he slowly resurfaced with the wetness of your slick on his face, running down on his chin.

"That's was hot." There was a growl on his voice, but you didn't think much of it. You just felt so displeased... so unsatisfied.

You only reached our for another kiss, but he grabbed your right leg instead, halting you and raised it to his shoulders. Your left leg was held secured and curled on his hip. Without leaving his mischievous gaze on yours, he easily swiftly slid down his boxer shorts, springing free his angry huge solid red shaft. It's color is a contrast to the natural tint of his skin that was now flushed with his lust on yours. Before you know it, you feel the mushroom head of it, teasingly sliding through the wet folds of your pussy.

"Yoon..." You moaned when finally it slipped within your tight walls with the most beautiful moan that you heard from him.

"Fuck." You heard him curse as he tightened his hold on your thigh. His other hand was pushing the swell of your womb with his entry. "Fuck... my beautiful." He cursed again.

You felt so dizzy with the zings of your union. It just felt so right. It felt so intimate, unlike the ones that you had with the other members. It felt almost so forbidden as he thrusts so slowly, making sure to treasure the clench of your inner walls... with your tiny yelps every time he bumped your precious spot... with the fire on his palms burning on your stomach and to the north of your tight sweaty breasts... with his fingers rolling and constantly teasing on your taut nipples... and with your trembles when he just stayed so long, snugged within your heat before he could pull out and do just that again and again. Like a torture... a sweet fucking torture.

You had orgasmed not just once...not just twice... but many times. You lost count. You didn't bother any more as you felt your droll rolling down from your lips... your sweat almost bathing your own skin. Not when he bite on your inner leg... Not when he pulled your upper body and held it up so close to the beating heart of his still clothed chest...Not when he leaned over to silence all your whimpers and screams as his gentleness became an animalistic pounding. The squelching of your wetness echoed lewdly with his roughness, sounding like a new kind of tune that seems like a crime yet perfect.

Your head tilted upwards, your throat showing as your eyes rolled at the back of your head. Right there, you felt Yoongi whimper against your throat and nipped you there, like a vampire to his prey. In that instant, your muscles stretched. Your nails buried deep on his back. Your entire body quiver together with his.

"Fuck... fuck... Jasmine." He called your name for the first time when he stiffened and spilled within at the same time you squirted on him. Together you reached the peak of your highs and shuddered with both of your pleasures. Your deep grunts of your release vibrated on the space around you. It took you time to breathe normally again... It took you time to let go and snuggle on the comforts of both of your bodies.

It surprised both of you. You could see it on the awkwardness of his actions. But as minutes gone by, he became sweeter... more tender... as he conversed with you on things that might be essential for your lies. But it was never the same. The deep hollow of stress leeching on his face had morphed into a glow. His smiles had been easy... his usual lazy gaze had glimmered so enchantingly... and kisses became a part of your conversations... with your pauses... and even with your breathing. Now and then, both of you would reach out for a touch to quench the thirst of missing each other so much. You acted like lovers distanced with time who had been constantly craving for each other...

And that hurt your heart.

**********

"You keep the blankets warm, don't you?" Mrs. Min's voice shutters your musings. The gentle tone of her voice is like a whip to your treacherous feeling.

Yoongi just blushes as he drinks his wine. Oh, how you wish to poke his side to spill his drink.

'This is not it!' You internally cry. You can't stomach anything anymore. You feel like puking. You immediately excuses yourself as you practically ran towards the toilet, not minding the concern on Yoongi's voice.

There you stay for a bit longer than intended. Can't you just go out and go home? Maybe they would understand if you'll message them that your belly is aching.

Your phone dings and comes the worried message from Yoongi, asking you what took you so long. With a brave front, you walked out but bumped with another guests of the restaurant by the door.

"Excuse you!" One of the woman rudely shrieks.

"I-" You start to ask forgiveness but stops with the woman's identity. You automatically straightens your back and looks at the women in your most confident stance.

"Well... Look who's here?" The woman in blue dress smirks. "Dinner with your fiance?" She mockingly adds. The other woman in a black dress immediately chortles.

"Yes." You answer unperturbed.

"Still lying aren't we? You are already caught miss Yeom. Why continue pretending?" The woman in black annoyingly comments.

"I don't care if you don't believe me." You truthfully says. Yes... you generally don't care what others think of you except with Yoongi's parents. The two dear middle aged couple are practically stangers, same with all the faceless people in her life. However, you feel like you betrayed them somehow. It feels so wrong to lie to them, but with these two women, you feel even confident to tell them whatever that could irritate them. If it could annoy them to death, then it's even better. After all, they are the reason of you losing your job before. Yes. You sound so petty. But, lying to these type of people is a piece of cake. You don't have to budge. You can't feel any guilt swelling from your stomach.

"Huh!" The lady in blue snarls. "Still holding on with your non-existent soulmates? Poor you... your fantasy could have had made you rich if you write it in a book."

"Make it a porn book with all your sex fantasies." The other adds as she laughs.

Funny, how everything doesn't infuriates you. This should have hurt you. This should have made you fearful. That would be before, back the time that you had been desperate to stay on your profession. You just pity them for wanting to bully you. Well... you are somehow used to it. Maybe, with this constant thing in your life, you had become numb. You really want to give them a piece of your mind.

"Kitten... Jasmine." Yoongi's voice halts you. His silly nickname of you abruptly changes to a rare endearing call of your name. You stiffen as the two women's eyes widen with his presence. This got your nerves. They can't see him with you! Yoongi is a member of BTS. This would be a scandal. "Mom and dad is wondering where you have been, sweatheart." He gently whispers on your ear, loud enough for the two women to hear.

"Excuse me." The woman in blue suddenly becomes so eerily sweet. It surprises you how her vile tone had changed completely. It doesn't excape you how her eyes glitter with recognition. Definitely, she is a fan.

"Is there something wrong?" Yoongi questions as his gaze pans to you and to the two women.

"So it's true? She has a fiancé?" The other doesn't seem to recognize Yoongi at all with her still mocking tone. Who would be, with his bucket hat and his white mask on? Not to mention how so casual he looks with his loose white shirt, his pants, and his slide in slippers. If no one knows who he is, one might think that he had been lost within the luxurious restaurant.

"Shhh..." The one in blue elbows the other. "Sorry for that."

"Who are they?" Yoongi asks you with a bit of irritation.

"They were my colleagues before." You admits. You don't want to tell him their names. You don't even want to remember.

"Excuse me ladies... I have to take my beloved wife from you." Yoongi just uncharacteristically pulls his mask, fully showing his face and smiles with his fake gummy smile. "Come on." He then sweetly guides you away from the two.

It didn't escape from your ears how the women exclaim in great shock.

"Was that Suga of BTS??"

"What? Her wife?"

"What? Suga is her husband?"

It bothers you a lot, but then, you only hears Yoongi's amused chuckle.

**********

"What was that?" You finally inquires as the two of you drives towards home. You had been polite when you went back within the private dining room with Yoongi's parents, and decided to leave all her concern after the meeting. After all the lying, not an hour later, the two bid their goodbyes.

"What was what?" He calmly asks.

"You called me your wife with my former co-leagues." You clarifies.

"Ahh.." He nods. "It's nothing. You just lied to my parents. Why can't I do the same with your friends." He smiles.

"They are not my friends." You pout.

"Not?" His brow raises.

"No...not ever. And what if a scandal comes out with you having a wife? That would ruin you." You mutter your concern. "What if our lie would escalate to no repair?"

"Don't worry about it. Rumors will always be there. And no one would believe them if they'll do." He calmly responds.

"What if someone will?" You really want to know.

He just smiles as he brings up his right hand to his chin and bites on his finger nails.

'That makes you uneasy, right?' You want to snort and mock, but it's not a good behavior to do that, so you just shuts up. You lean over the window and bite on your finger nails as well. One thing that you know you are so alike, you both fidgets with your fingers on your mouth. Especially when everything seems just out of hand already. It makes you want to scream on the pillow, or sing the highest note you could possibly butcher. This seldom happens to you... not with all your struggles... just this... just now...

You feel a gentle hand reach out to yours and gently hold it in a tight comforting squeaze, making your head snap towards his direction.

"It will be alright. You'll see." You could feel the gentle caress of his deep voice on your heart before you could feel the comforting warmth of his hand. The quite rumble on his tone sends a hum of vibration with the beating, slowly increasing the pumping of your naïve heart.

Just like in the most crucial scene of romance comedy, when the male lead smiles so endearingly in the slowest motion that the female lead lost her sanity, Yoongi's lips curves so slowly, your body freezes in the moment. You almost wish that the world would just end with that smile, for it bares so much than a comfortable gesture. It's more than that. It's more like... you whip it out from your thoughts.

But why instead of romcom... you feel like you are in a tragedy. You know you are.

'Oh Fate... why are they doing this to me?' You really want to scream.

Author's Note:

Hello!

Do you perhaps wait for this update?Do you feel confused? If I would be Jasmine, I would too. Poor her, so torn with her emotions. But we can't really blame her, can we? Yoongi is such a lovable man.

Thank you again for reading. Maybe I could update more chapter within this week. You see... I am free for writing for two weeks... so... let's just see.

What do you think? Please keep commenting! Don't be shy. Just be kind!

- Gigi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 14 11
𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬, 𝘴𝘩𝘦...
151K 5.9K 42
•mature content• -Sexual themes from mild angst to 21+ -violence (will have tw) This fantasy story is about where a group of all kinds of beings and...
24.2K 198 11
-Mini one-shots of BTS (why not😌) -Do not read if you're uncomfy with it -To my beloved thirsty readers: enjoy and grab your hobi water 'cause you n...
719K 33.1K 122
In the world of soulmates, perhaps Daun is the only one who does not expect for any soulmate to come. She doesn't have the soul marks that everyone s...