Formula One Reader Insert

By shereadsf1

PLEASE NOTE THIS STORY IS CLASSED AS MATURE ON THE BASIS OF CONTENT. TRIGGER WARNING ARE LABELLED BEFORE A CH... More

Daniel Ricciardo; Cheers!
Carlos Sainz Jr; Wait a minute...
Mick Schumacher; A Warm Winter's Day.
George Russell; Taking Time.
Sebastian Vettel; Lost Time.
Mick Schumacher; Say No More.
George Russell; PR Fun.
Sebastian Vettel; I...
Carlos Sainz Jr; What was that?!
Daniel Ricciardo; Wait, me?
Pierre Gasly; Say It Aint So...
Charles Leclerc; A Dance.
Pierre Gasly; Our Last Summer.
Mick Schumacher; Lay All Your Love On Me.
Charles Leclerc; Slipping Through My Fingers.
Daniel Ricciardo; Money, Money, Money.
Lando Norris; Does Your Mother Know?
George Russell; Angel Eyes.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Fernando.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Please, Rescue Me.
Charles Leclerc; Say You Love Me.
Pierre Gasly; Tailored For You.
George Russell; Need A Hand?
Mick Schumacher; Come Back Here!
Esteban Ocon; Vamanos!
Lance Stroll; For Me?
Daniel Ricciardo; Your Wish.
Esteban Ocon; Weather Warning.
Lance Stroll; Make Do.
Lando Norris; Stuck on You.
George Russell; Good Old Days.
Pierre Gasly; Uncertain Times.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Piece of Cake.
Mick Schumacher; Leaving Do.
Daniel Ricciardo; Matching.
INTERLUDE
Mick Schumacher; Kinderpunsch.
Lando Norris; Wrapping Up.
Esteban Ocon; A Very Special Gift.
Charles Leclerc; Flowers? I said Flour!
George Russell; Stunning.
Carlos Sainz Jr; Our Moment.
Author's Note
Charles Leclerc; Big Deal.
Mick Schumacher; Imagination.
Lance Stroll; In a Spin.
Pierre Gasly; Just Like Before.
Daniel Ricciardo; Make Believe.
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
UPDATE ON RESPONSE!!
Max Verstappen; On and Off.
Mick Schumacher; The Outlier.
Charles Leclerc; Consolation.
Pierre Gasly; You're Coming With Me.
Lance Stroll; First Date... Again.
Charles Leclerc; Just Us.
Daniel Ricciardo; Baby, Surprise...
Mick Schumacher; Prince and Pauper.
INTERVAL
Lando Norris; You Caught Me.
Daniel Ricciardo; You're Safe.
INTERVAL 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO
INTERVAL 3: Well, f******k
INTERLUDE 4: These Will Go Eventually
Oscar Piastri; Advent Adventures.
Logan Sargeant; Yule Tide.
Carlos Sainz; My, what a big box!
ANOTHER NOTE IM SORRY
update
Charles Leclerc; One More Time.
a note to the world
Variety; The Reveal.

Lando Norris; Stormy Night.

4.5K 59 12
By shereadsf1

Okay so I'm writing this one on my phone because my brain went 'this is a good idea but don't write it actually in your story book' so here we are

He is a precious baby, he's got such little brother energy, but this is inspired by the F1 YouTube video where he says he's afraid of the dark, because he is a precious pumpkin

Pls enjoy my crackheaded, covid broke stories
-----------------------------------------------
Summer storms were to always be expected, it was a heatwave in England, and of course, it meant that Woking was going to be absolutely washed out in the morning.

Lando and (Y/N) moved in together after deciding support Lando's career, having been friends since birth, they couldn't stand to be separated the entire year, except for the four weeks the driver would be available. Lando took his friend on as a member of his social media team for McLaren, even putting her in his contract negotiations for Zak and Andreas, desperately wanting something from home to be with him at all times, he was still only young.

Lando had been on stream with Charles, George and Alex, just messing around with the simulator and the new F1 22 game, when all of a sudden, the lights went out, bear in mind this was at about 12:30AM. He has a back up battery lamp in his room, being scared of the dark, and thought nothing of the heavy rain pelting it down on his window, deciding to leave the light on, spare batteries next to him, and getting his head down.
Meanwhile, (Y/N) in her room, sat on her laptop, watching the storm move ever closer to their location, looking at the storm path and knowing it would be coming and staying over their house for a while. Her hands agitatedly typed away at the emails from abroad, organising Lando's meet-ups and appearances, when the power struck out, losing all WiFi.

"Well, fuck.'" She mumbled, shutting her laptop down to conserve its power. She fumbled in the drawers in her room, urgently finding her portable charger, making sure she could keep her phone topped off so her earbuds would be running through the night, her phone data being eaten for the night by Spotify.
Lando was blissfully asleep, the small LED in his room softly emminating enough light for him to sleep with, the lightning in the distance making him vaguely unsettled.

About 2:46AM, Lando woke up to a soft knock on his door, it was almost drowned out by the crackle of lightning that lit the sky. He noted, his back up light was dim, the batteries obviously losing power, sitting up and calling out for his roommate.

"(N/N), you can come in..." He softly groaned, still half asleep, his eyes adjusting to the leftover light as his door creaked open. "Are you okay?" He asked softly, the timid figure of his friend slowly moving into the room.

"Uhm, yeah, well, no... The storm... Its kind of, well..." She just about squeaked out, a loud clap of thunder made her jump and squeal, as if it was to try and finish the sentence she began.

Lando softly laughed, pulling himself towards the headboard as he looked at her smaller, shaken frame."I thought you would've grown out of this by now." He pondered, the tears settling in his friend's (E/C) eyes softening his heart. "Get in here then, you muppet."

(Y/N) took to that like a duck to water, almost diving into the bed and hiding under the duvet. Lando's soft laugh bounced around the quiet room, he brought it upon himself many moons ago. At about 13, they were having a summer sleepover, once again, a storm was brewing and when it all kicked off, Lando made the promise that, if they were together, she could enter his room and sleep in his bed.

The one thing that had changed since that incident, was their sleeping habits, garments and bodies. Puberty hit them like damn freight trains. They were usually opposite sleepers, Lando the early bird and (N/N) the night owl. Lando always slept in a Lightning McQueen pyjama set, (Y/N) slept in a replica Ferrari suit.

As (Y/N) settled herself next to Lando in his bed, suddenly realised she was only sleeping in a McLaren polo shirt that hung just above her knees, and no bra. The biggest fear for any woman, no matter the bust size, was a slip out, no. Matter the shirt length. The driver also made a realisation that he was only in a pair of boxer briefs, which could leave to an awkward wake-up for his co-sleeper.

"Lando, are you comfortable doing this? I don't want to force you into sharing a bed with me." The (H/C) haired girl asked, slowly settling against the pillow beneath her, hearing Lando laugh.

"If I wasn't, I would've sent you back to your room by now, not have told you to get in my bed." He pointed out, settling himself back on his mattress, one arm going underneath his pillow, the other crossing over his abdomen, eyes closing.
The soft light in the room dimmed once again, but Lando was too focused on the woman in his bed, worried about how she was doing. "What were you doing in your room? I heard you talking to someone about half nine, but then it all cut out."

Ah, a much needed distraction technique. "I was making some calls for after the summer break, appearances abroad and the like." She muttered, hoping he took the lie on board.

Lando hummed, seeing through it. "Of course, you tell all promoters that this doesn't feel right and that you need space." Lando cautiously opened his eyes, seeing the red on his friend's face in the soft light.

"You know that guy I told you I went out with a couple times before Silverstone? He was trying to use me to get to you. He wasn't the one, the right one will come along soon enough." She sighed, looking into the green eyes in front of her, feeling the stress melt away.

Lando nodded, his free hand resting on her upper arm, knowing the slightly skip in his heart when she said she finished it was related to his own feelings." Soon enough, you'll find the one. You'll be happy with him." He whispered, internally hoping it would be him.

"You're all I need right now, the only man in my life who doesn't cause me stress." She boldly stated, the red flush deepening. "Thank you, Landinho." (Y/N) mumbled, shuffling slightly closer to him to relish in his scent and warmth. Lando softly smiled, the hand on her upper arm stayed there as she fell asleep, having more things like the hammering of her heart to focus on before she could sleep.

Lando waited until she was asleep, before resting his eyes himself, the hand slowly running from her shoulder to her hand, softly grasping it.

Morning came, the sun stronger than ever after a night of black clouds and heavy rain, the bed very warm, but very safe. (Y/N) felt a soft breeze on the top of her head, so she relished for a moment before suddenly remember the prior night. Her (E/C) eye adjusted to the light streaming into the room, suddenly realising that there was movement underneath her head, and a naked torso. She slowly slid her hand down her side, soon meeting Lando's hand softly gripping on her thigh, the ring on his finger cold to the touch.

This was everything she ever wanted with him, to wake up like this. She indulged her inner desire and gently ran a hand up his torso, the soft bumps of the six pack were delightful, the same hand running along the sculpted back of the man in the bed, a soft sigh coming out of him.

(Y/N) was startled and pulled her hand away, attempting to roll over, but that grip on her thigh was suddenly stronger, the arm that had made its way under the pillow in the night wrapping around her shoulders as Lando semi-consciously pulled her to him, the gripped leg now resting on his hip. "Five more minutes..." He softly groaned, enjoying the snuggle bundle he was entangled in.

More than five minutes went by before one of them moved, Lando deciding to make the first move. "(N/N), I've wanted this since we were 16..." He softly spoke, lifting his head from hers, wanting to look at the pretty face in front of him. "And going by the way you were feeling me up, you've wanted to do this for a while." He leaned in and whispered in (Y/N)'s ear for the second half, feeling goosebumps appear under his hands.

"I would be lying if I said I hadn't been enjoying your company in a bed..." She mumbled, hiding her face in his bare chest, inhaling the scent that wafted off his skin. "It was usually after a different kind of night, but when we know what this is, we might just..." The cheeks on her face were flushed red, postbox red almost.

Lando let go of her thigh, the hand trailing its way up her body and to her face, resting on the junction where the neck and jaw meet, slowly pulling her head up from his chest." (Y/N), can I kiss you?" He asked, slowly nearing her lips, feeling her breath against his own, begging into his eyes for an answer.

"You better..." She whispered breathlessly, leaning into his touch and pressing herself into his body, a hand resting at the back of his neck, playing with the short curls. Lando let out a soft growl, softly but desperately returning the affection, the free hand returning back down her body and gripping her hip, pulling her closer to him, as if it was possible.

Soft pants could be heard resonating about the room, the pair breathless from their moment, their eyes meeting as they softly smiled. "Too many years, I have been waiting to do that." Lando muttered, getting the air back in his lungs, tightly cuddling (Y/N) as if she could turn to dust at any moment.

"Well, let's make it a dinner and movie night in, and have a hot date on the couch." His (H/C) haired companion suggested.

"Why did I not say anything sooner? I am stupid." Lando groaned, burying his head into the crook of (Y/N)'s neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 4.1K 57
@danielricciardo commented on your post started: 27/04/2021
71.6K 1.5K 53
We all love the drivers, that's just a fact. And we all ship them. That's a fact too. This book is full of memes, pictures, comments, happiness, sad...
27.5K 360 25
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
19.9K 297 37
What happens when Lando Norris falls in love with the little known brother of Charles Leclerc. And we have Oscar being an awesome teammate and Lewis...