Dépaysement (h.s)

By complicatedfr3aks

Delilah Lavigne is the owner of the tattoo shop Caim. Her life was anything but simple growing up and once sh... More

oo
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83

61

235 2 7
By complicatedfr3aks

this is a triple update so be sure to read part 1, 2 & 3 together!

part 1

Delilah Lavigne

Why is it that every time something bad happens, it's always to me?

I just can't get a goddamn break. First Calum, then Enzo and now Nick.

Is this shit ever going to end?

I'm pretending to be knocked out as Nick pulls me out of the back seat of his car and puts me over his shoulder, walking into a building.

He groans a little bit while carrying me since I stabbed him in the stomach, which was deserved.

"You got her! Fucking finally." An unfamiliar deep voice greets him as he enters. All I can see is Nick's back and hardwood floors beneath me as the blood rushes to my head from being upside down.

God this guy is getting a perfect view of my ass right now.

"She put up a fight but I managed to knock her out. Get her friend, will ya?" He carefully sets me down on the floor, I'm propped against a wooden beam. I squint my eyes so it still looks like I'm asleep but can faintly see my surroundings. It looks like we're in an abandoned bar.

There's tables and booths set up with chairs and the bar across from me has empty bottles set on top of the counter.

A bell rings and the other man walks through the boarded up door dragging Louis in. I'm shocked that he's still knocked out considering he was out when I found him and I woke up way before him. He sets Louis across from me against the bar and ties him up.

Then he walks over to me and bends down. I shut my eyes quickly, without him noticing them being slightly open.

"She's hot. Too bad she's a bitch huh?" The man laughs at his awful joke.

Nick is somewhere across the room digging through something, "She'll deserve everything that's about to come, just you wait."

"How did you even know they were here in Nashville?" The man starts walking away from me thankfully and joins Nick on the other side of the room, I take this time to open my eyes halfway and luckily see both of their backs turned towards me as they look at something on the table.

"I've been following them for some while now," Nick babbles on about how he knew where we were as I zone him out.

For some reason, they only tied Louis up and not me so I sit up a little and search for anything that I can use as protection. A shard of glass, a broken chair leg, anything.

But this place is clean. There's nothing on the floor but some dust here and there. I look at Louis from across the room and see him starting to stir. My eyes widen at him as he comes to his senses but he has yet to look at me, he's looking around him and then at the two men standing just a couple feet away.

His breathing gets heavy and he tugs at the rope that's tied to his hands behind his back. Nick turns around at the noise and I lean back against the beam with my eyes shut halfway again.

"Well well well, he finally awakens." Nick says while walking over to Louis. Louis looks up at him with disgust, "You dirty bastard." He mutters.

Nick holds his hand to his heart, "Such a way with words. You were out for a long time sleepy head." He bends down to meet Louis' face.

Louis turns his head slightly to look behind Nick, at me.

"No." He whispers, "What is she doing here?! What did you do?!" He starts thrashing around trying to tug at the rope bounding him from behind.

"She's the whole reason you're here. If it wasn't for you I would've never gotten her, so thanks mate. Couldn't have you babbling on to your friends about me." Nick mocks Louis' accent while patting him on the shoulder.

Louis starts breathing heavily again, "Let her go. You can do whatever you want with me but don't you even think about touching one single hair on her head or I'll kill you with my bare hands." He leans up to be right in front of Nick's face.

"The bare hands that are currently tied together? Is that supposed to be a challenge?" Nick spits out. He stands up and walks closer to me and bends down right in front of me. "She's just too hard to resist." He starts petting my hair with his grimy hands.

I flinch slightly but he doesn't take notice, "Have you ever thought about her in that way? Touching her?" His head turns to Louis as Louis just stares back in disgust while trying his best to get the rope off. "Because I have. Ever since the day of the banquet when we made out, even when she held a gun to my head and almost killed me, I couldn't get her out of my mind. Her breasts, her jaw, her mouth. She's just perfect." His fingers travel down my jaw and neck, resting just above my breasts.

"Get your fucking hands off of her!" Louis shouts across the room as he sits up on his knees, "Michael, tie him to a chair." Nick orders the man whose name I now know, and Michael listens.

Nick focuses back on me, "If only you didn't try to kill me, we would've made a perfect couple." He whispers in my ear and sniffs my hair. His hand stays on my cheek as he sits there for a second, his ear is right in my line of sight.

I open my eyes fully, "I'd rather die." I sit up and latch my teeth onto his ear, biting down with full force and removing my mouth as his screams cause a ringing in my ear.

I spit it out just as a metallic taste forms in my mouth and coldness splatters my face, Nick falls backward cupping his ear.

"She just bit off my ear!" He screams while looking at his hand full of blood.

I stare down at him blankly then look at Louis who has very wide eyes. I stand up from the floor, "I should've killed your ass in that hotel hallway. But I have such a good heart that I let you go. Big mistake on my part." I look at Michael who's wide eyed standing right behind Nick trying to help him out then at Louis who's tied to a chair.

I run over to Louis and start untying him, "That was pretty badass." He compliments me as I crouch down and reach the rope, "Thanks." I reply out of breath.

"You do that and I'll blow both of your heads off." Michael threatens with a gun aimed right at us.

"Who the fuck are you to make threats?" I stand up halfway with my hands still on the rope, carefully untying him still.

"Who the fuck are you to be stupid enough not to listen when a gun is aimed at your head?" He tilts his head slightly and I purse my lips, "Funny. I said the same thing to your friend over there." I point to Nick who is still struggling to get up from the floor.

"Back away from the chair. Now." He rests his hand on the trigger. I do as he says because I'd rather keep my head today, and back away from Louis.

Nick is now standing by the bar with a towel covering his ear, "Tie her up. Don't be gentle." He orders Michael and his friend does exactly what he says. He drags me to a chair diagonal to Louis' and ties my hands together behind my back very tightly, doing the same to my feet as well.

Once he's done he whispers something to Nick across from us and exits the bar. Now it's just us and Nick.

"Tell us what we're doing here already, my butts starting to hurt." Louis rolls his head back and stares up at the ceiling.

Nick turns around with the towel taped to his head, "You were just a trap to get her to me. I've been following you for quite a while. Ever since the day of the banquet, my one mission was to find you and make you pay for what you did to me."

"What? Did I bruise your ego too hard?" My face forms into a pout, "My reputation was all I had left, you made it impossible for me to make deals anymore after all the money you took from my safe. So no you whore, you didn't bruise my ego. You ruined my life."

Damn I'm getting deja vu.

"So you kidnap us for something that was assigned to us a job? Which is exactly what you used to do might I add." Louis cuts in with anger coating his voice. "I know you worked with Luca. The whole reason you were the person we stole from was because Luca was punishing you for what you did."

Nick seems caught off guard by Louis' knowledge on who he is and what he really does. "I'd say you're a bit of a hypocrite." I shrug, adding my input as well. We knew right after that mission who Nick truly was and how he used to, possibly still does, work with Luca.

Nick pulls up a chair in front of us and rests his elbows on his knees, "Luca is a greedy, money hungry bastard. He deserves every terrible thing that comes his way. You of all people should know that Mr. Tomlinson considering what he did to you."

My eyebrows furrow as I look at Louis, whose face is pale, "What did Luca do to you?"

I mean he's done a lot to all of us, giving us a life full of running and taking orders from his controlling ass. But I think there's something more specific here.

He refuses to look at either of us, instead his head dips down as if he's ashamed.

I look at Nick, he holds a smile on his face, "Oh no, you're friends have no idea. Do they?"

"Shut the fuck up you ugly rat!" Louis spits out with fury.

Nick cackles at the offensive comment, "This is hilarious! Shall I tell the girl or would you like to?"

Louis doesn't want me to know. If he did, he would've told the guys first meaning it's something terrible. "No. Keep your mouth shut about whatever it is and just tell us why we're here." I try changing the subject to the more important stuff.

Nick sighs, "Fine if you insist. You're here to die." He blankly says.

Great!

"And why is that?" Louis questions with narrow eyes. He looks bored and if I'm honest, I am too.

"As I said, you ruined my life. So now I will return the favor!" He rubs his hands together and stands up, "Now before we do that, you're gonna suffer first." He smiles and walks behind the bar.

Jesus Christ this man is insane. I feel disgusted that my lips touched his.

"We need to slip out of these." Louis whispers to me, "How do we do that?" These things aren't budging, especially my feet.

"We are gonna have to dislocate our thumbs, that way it makes it easier. I can go first." He glances at Nick who is busy setting something up on the bar top, then back to me, "Just watch my thumbs." He nods behind him.

My eyes stare at his hands as he twists them and I hear a pop, which makes me cringe. His eyes screw shut in pain as he groans quietly but manages to slip out of the rope behind his back.

"Okay go, hurry." He whispers out of breath.

Fuck me running, this is gonna hurt like a bitch.

I take a deep breath and shut my eyes, ready to do the same action as Louis.

I start twisting my thumbs and bending them back as best I can, and they pop.

A shooting pain flies up both of my hands up to my arm and I drop my head, trying my best to keep quiet as the painful feeling worsens.

The rope falls to the floor behind my chair just as Louis comes up in front of me and starts untying my feet, "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Nick starts approaching us, making Louis work his hands faster.

He tugs one last piece and my feet become free.

We both stand up before Nick can approach us and start running for the door, "Michael get them!" Nick yells out as his footsteps follow us.

We dodge tables and chairs, almost making it to the door. Michael runs up to the glass door in front of us with wide eyes and pulls out his gun.

"Get back!" He screams with the gun aimed at Louis since he stands closer to him. Nick is standing behind us calmly.

All of a sudden, Louis launches himself at Michael trying to retrieve his gun.

My ears start ringing as a loud bang echoes through the bar. Someone pulled the trigger.

They fall to the floor fighting for the gun as both of their hands are on it. Louis throws a punch at Michael and climbs over him but Michael manages to knock him off and grabs the gun, aiming it right on Louis' forehead, "Nick give me the call and I'll pull the trigger right fucking now."

"No!" I plead.

"Not yet. I have more planned for him." Nick says.

Michael punches Louis in the nose and spits on the ground next to him, "You're lucky." He points to him and stands up, grabbing Louis by the arm and holding him up.

Louis looks at me with wide eyes, "Delilah? Are you okay?!" I follow his eyes down my body and see a hole in my black jeans.

I was shot.

I didn't even feel it.

"Put pressure on her wound while I get things ready." Nick rolls his eyes as if this is some joke and walks back to the bar.

"I-I'm fine I think." I think the adrenaline from this whole situation is masking the pain I should be feeling in my leg.

"Give her something mate stop just standing there!" Louis yells at Michael and he rolls his eyes, "Walk her to the chair."

Louis puts my arm around his shoulder and walks me back to the chairs, "This whole thing is fucked. First we get kidnapped and now you got shot. How are we going to get out of here when they have weapons and we don't have anything?" He whispers in my ear as I limp, supporting my body weight onto his.

"I don't know. I think he has my phone so I have no way to send a message to Harry or anyone else to let them know where we are." He places me down on the chair I was sat in and Michael comes over with a cloth and gauze. "I'm putting this over the wound and then tying this around it so just try not to move."

"How nice of you." I sarcastically mutter as he does what he needs to then ties me up to the chair again, he grabs Louis forcefully by the arm and seats him back in the chair next to me.

"Alright, I think we're good to start." Nick walks over to us with what looks to be a briefcase.

"What you got in there?" I nod to his hand and he grins, "You're about to find out sweetheart."

"Now, since you already got shot I'll try to take it easy on you pretty girl. But you my friend," he points to Louis, "pissed me off so you better pray it's over soon."

He sets the case down on the floor and opens it up. What's inside makes me nauseous.

There's different sets of knives, a whip, a gag ball, chains and matches.

"Damn, you use those in the bedroom too?" Louis asks with a grin.

Nick ignores him and instead looks at me, "Better say your prayers now because what you're about to see won't be pretty. Although, you brought this on yourself." He sucks in a breath with a shrug and picks up the whip first.

"Michael." He calls out while nodding his head to Louis, Michael comes over and grabs Louis by his collar and rips his shirt completely in half.

What the fuck is about to happen?

"You could've asked me out to dinner first, man." Louis holds his hands up in front of him and Michael rolls his eyes.

Louis is standing there completely shirtless as Nick walks in front of him, "I wish I didn't have to do this to you, but you are a smug bastard and deserve every bit for what you did to me."

Louis looks at him with confusion as he eyes the whip in Nicks hand, "Fuck you." He spits in his face.

Nick turns his head and wipes his face, "You really shouldn't have done that."

And before I can blink, Nick holds the whip in the air and smacks it onto Louis chest.

The contact makes me flinch as I scream out begging him to stop. The rope is making it impossible for me to move since my thumbs are dislocated already.

Louis falls to the floor as Nick does the same exact thing again.

Louis rolls onto his back groaning in pain which gives Nick more access. He lifts it higher in the air and smacks it against his naked back repeatedly.

I try to drown out the noises of the whip making contact on Louis body and Louis' screams echoing through the bar. I screw my eyes shut to avoid watching the god awful sight of my friend being tortured.

Then it's silent.

Opening my eyes, I see Louis on the floor out of breath and Nick holding the whip down at his side. Louis back is covered in gashes with blood dripping down.

Nick looks at me, "Wasn't so pretty huh?"

"You are a disgusting sociopath." I look in his eyes with disgust and tears masking my vision and he smiles, "No arguing there."

He drops the whip on the floor and walks up to me, he goes behind me and unties my hands then crouches down in front of me. I don't dare to look at him.

"Let me see those pretty eyes." His hand reaches my face and I turn it further to escape the touch of his rough hands.

He grabs me by the chin and forces me to look at him, "You're going to listen to me or I'll do worse to him than just that."

Michael is standing off to the side just watching, not even affected by what just happened as Louis is laying on the floor in severe pain.

"Take off your shirt."

My eyes immediately find his, "What?"

"I said take off your shirt. Now." He stands up.

I glance at Michael who holds a confused expression on his face, as if he didn't know Nick was going to ask that. Louis is in so much pain I doubt he knows what's going on.

"No." I refuse.

He stares in my eyes, "Michael grab the gun and shoot him."

My eyes widen, "No! Okay, okay." I stand up, putting all my weight on my right leg.

My eyes avert to the side as I grab the hem of my shirt and peel it off my sweaty body. I'm left standing here in my bra and jeans.

"God, so beautiful." I keep my eyes off of his.

"Now your bra." His deep voice orders.

"No fucking way."

"Man, what are you doing?" Michael questions while stepping forward slightly.

Nick ignores him and grabs my face forcefully, "Take. It. Off."

"I said no. So you can go ahead and kill me now."

I will not be humiliated and forced into this again. I'd rather die.

Nick backs up a little bit then his hand flies up, smacking me across the face. I fall to the ground from the force.

"I don't like being told no. So let's try this again." He crouches down to my level.

"Too bad, I'm not taking it off." I refuse yet again, I know what's coming. I can feel the blood from his smack dripping down my chin from my lip.

His jaw clenches, he stands back up and straightens his stance.

His foot lifts up slightly and flies straight into my stomach. Over and over.

I scream out for help, even though no one can hear me. Louis is screaming with as much force as he has left for Nick to stop but he doesn't.

He finally stops after I emptied what was left in my stomach near his shoe, leaving me on the ground curled up in a fetal position.

Nick heaves out a breath, "Great. Let's get to the good shit now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 24 21
i'm bored and a really good writer GET THIS A WAtty Emerys life has been hard. with her father's disappearance and her mother's abuse, she's never ex...
28 7 5
Louis is a human-demon hybrid with piercings, tattoos-a lot of blood on his hands. he's out to avenge his long dead lover. Then there's Harry- an inn...
49.1K 1.3K 53
*this story contains mature and explicit content.* [on going] rules, secrets, and lies all get uncovered eventually. and then what remains is the b...
2.2K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...