Blood Sweat Lust

By Rochelle_Rossi

Ellanor has been abused by her father since she could remember and that's the life she knew when she left hom... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Seventeen

600 14 0
By Rochelle_Rossi

It's been a week since the newspaper article about me and Justin broke and luckily the news have faded and the media has died down , leaving me in peace .

Justin and I still joked about what a 'cute' couple we make . He confessed there was more to the whole 'Alex' story but he didn't give me the details .

We had a week to rest and today is the first day of our fight camp in preparation for the next UFC event , where I will make my debut . Luckily the fight camp will be hosted at Ignite Fitness and Justin will be my personal trainer since he can't start training again until his broken hand heals.

I get dressed in my gym gear , opting to go for my leopard print leggings today , because it makes my ass look good and I need a bit of a ego boost today if I'm going to face Damion .

I'm still a little hurt over what he said . But fuck Damion , right ?

I get to the gym and there is Casey beaming at me with a cup of coffee . "I missed you so much , so happy to have you back"

I laugh "It was only for a few days Casey"

She hugs me and we head to the main gym where we will be training .

My eyes fall on Damion , he is busy punching the boxing bag and damn he looks good without a shirt on.

Shit no , he is an asshole remember.

I put my stuff down and drink a last sip of coffee before handing my cup to Casey .

Right on time , Justin strolls in .

"Hey Babe , you ready to get your fight on?" I laugh and Justin starts giving me instructions as I practice punches .

After 30 minutes of intense training with Justin , he glances at the head coach and announces "Okay babe time for some grappling"

I wipe the sweat off my forehead . "You are killing me , the worst trainer ever."

He laughs and we turn towards the rest of the team that is taking part in the fight camp .

The head coach blows his whistle and announces that he is pairing us up for grappling training .

He looks at me and says "Since Ellanor is the only woman in the group she is going to be paired with a male opponent,  please go easy on her boys."

The guys start smiling and laughing,  some even whistling.

I laugh at them and Justin pipes up " Hey no one touches this leopard's ass , except me"

I laugh and smack him .

The coach start pairing everyone going down the list of names alphabetically. Then he announces the last two names.

"Ellanor Westchester, Damion Williams"

Fuckkkkk me .

I walk over to Damion , avoiding his eyes .

This is going to be a longggg day .

We've been grappling for 15 minutes when Damion's elbow accidentally connects to my face and we both freeze , I go still , my mind taking me back to the last time Chase and I got into an argument about me leaving him .

He chocked me that night , I was almost out of air when he dropped me from the wall but before I could move he rammed his elbow into my face , leaving me with a broken nose .

I snap out of my flashback , seeing everyone stare at me and I throw Damion off of me and run to the locker room , tears threatening to stream out of my eyes .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936 9 51
β–ͺ︎trigger warningβ–ͺ︎ - fighting - mentions of death - strong language - mature themes - booze/drinking - mentions of suicide - mentions of abuse ...
308K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
349K 6.5K 66
"What did he - Where did he touch you?" His voice had hardened, mad. I swallowed and looked down. "You son of a-" He walked off the porch, angrily ru...
2M 53.6K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...