Hackett's Quarry Forever! | D...

By slayingvoiceover

Nearly a month has passed since the horrific events at Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp took place. Due to their... More

•Prologue•
•Chapter 1 - Home Sweet Home•
•Chapter 2 - Innocence•
•Chapter 3 - Closing Distance•
•Chapter 4 - Reunion•
•Chapter 5 - Just You and I•
•Chapter 6 - Calling All The Counsellors•
•Chapter 7 - Boyfriend•
•Chapter 8 - Number•
•Chapter 9 - Moving In, Moving On•
•Chapter 10 - The Plan•
•Chapter 11 - The Arrival•
•Chapter 12 - Party Crashers•
•Chapter 13 - Lucky Break•
•Chapter 14 - Little Hope•
•Chapter 15 - Keep Moving•
•Chapter 16 - Never Return•
•Chapter 17 - Acceptance•
•Chapter 18 - Love Square•
•Chapter 19 - Sunrise•
•Chapter 20 - Restful Return•
•Chapter 21 - Movie Mayhem•
•Chapter 22 - I Spy•
•Chapter 24 - Clear Up•
•Chapter 25 - Swimming Class•
•Chapter 26 - Conflicted•
•Chapter 27 - Asked and Answered•
•Chapter 28 - Truth or Dare 2•
•Chapter 29 - Perfect Match•

•Chapter 23 - Mine (Smut)•

2.4K 56 130
By slayingvoiceover

Trembling with anxiety and butterflies fluttering about in his stomach, Dylan stares across his shoulder nervously as he waves pathetically to Max and Laura on the train with his wrist, his hand still being held possessively by a dead silent and determined Ryan who does not bother to take another look in Max's direction as he drags him away. They wave back worriedly with frowns, Max more worried about whether or not he has made Dylan's situation worse.

"Seriously, what is up with him?" Laura questions in concern as she watches Ryan lead Dylan out of the door.

"I have no clue, he seemed so pissed though, like he was ready to just explode at any second." Max replies chewing on his nails as his heart quickens in regret.

"I'll call him later, that was seriously weird." Laura assures lost in thought, biting the inside of her cheek.

As Dylan stumbles over his own feet due to Ryan's speedy pace, he winces from the pressure of his arm being tugged as he struggles to keep up.

"Ryan, please! Can you just slow down a sec?!" He begs pained with annoyance as he tries to pull his hand away, though Ryan's grip will not allow it. He earns no response though Ryan listens, biting down on his lip harshly as he starts to take shorter steps. "Thank you! Geez!" He scoffs in response trying to catch his breath earning an irritated sigh.

"Which way is the house?" Ryan mutters skimming across the streets on either side of the road as he is still new to the area.

"Uh, take a right." Dylan replies quietly as he stares at the ground with heavy breathing.

"Let's go." Ryan commands as he rushes into a jog across the street causing Dylan to trip over himself once more, much to his agitation; his sweaty hand nearly slipping out of his grasp.

As they near their street, Dylan panting in exhaustion at this point, Ryan musters up his remaining strength to push through the final hurdle, dragging him eagerly. His feet sore, arm strained and back aching, Dylan finds himself light headed from the unexpected exercise he is not used to. His eyes light up as he spots his house nearing, taking a deep breath before pushing his weight onto his toes and catching up to Ryan's side with a wince.

Rushing towards the front door with heavy short breaths, Ryan shoves it open and pulls him inside, quickly kicking off his shoes as Dylan follows, stepping on the back of his shoe to slip his foot out. He averts his gaze to a purring Schrödinger approaching them slowly, a soft smile creeping up on his parted lips, swiping droplets of sweat from his forehead.

"Is that you, boys?!" Angela calls as she hurries out of the kitchen with her bag and keys in hand.

"H-hey, mom." Dylan greets breathily with his arm against his chest as he tries to calm himself, Ryan quickly releasing his hand clearing his throat awkwardly.

"You guys look like you ran a marathon!" She exclaims in shock as she examines their red cheeks and rapidly rising chests.

"We, uh- we had a race! Dumb idea." Dylan blurts with a nervous chuckle feeling Ryan's stare on him once more.

"I see, well be sure to drink some water and rest for a bit, I'm gonna head out to the store with Sarah to pick up some things before it closes for the night!" She informs in amusement as she turns towards the stairs. "Sarah! Are you ready, sweetie?!" She calls as she slips past the boys and heads towards the door.

"Coming!" She responds padding down the stairs in a hurry clutching her jacket with her arm. She stares at Ryan and Dylan's state in confusion as she passes.

"We'll be back soon, see you boys!" Angela announces as she shuts the door leaving the two untrained sprinters staring at each other beside the staircase.

"How convenient. Get upstairs, now." Ryan demands dominantly with a devilish tone, taking a step closer to him, his sharp breaths hitting Dylan's neck to which he gulps nervously at.

"Wh-wh-what, why?" Dylan mutters intimidated clutching onto his wrist and avoiding eye contact.

"Just go." He persists with frustration pointing towards the stairs earning a frantic nod as he complies.

Ryan stomping up the stairs following, Dylan enters their room slowly before turning on his heel to be met face to face with an intense gaze into his eyes. Keeping his burning stare, Ryan reaches for the door behind him, slamming it shut and fumbling for the lock before flicking it closed. Dylan swallows the lump in his throat practically suffocating as his heart pumps against his chest.

Ryan takes painfully slow steps towards him until their noses touch, his eyes travelling down Dylan's face to meet his lips, biting his own as he imagines them against his, sending a chill down his spine. With a sudden gentle shove, Dylan falls back onto the bed with a surprised gasp before Ryan rests a knee beside his hip, scanning his figure closely with a smirk. Bringing a hand to rest beside his head, Ryan crawls on top of him, eager with excitement as he sits against his pelvis. Dylan whimpers softly from the pressure, gazing up at him through batted lashes as he hovers above.

"You're so beautiful... so beautiful." Ryan whispers seductively as he leans on his hand, bringing the other to twirl a strand of his brunette locks that rests upon his forehead between his fingers.

"N-not bad yourself." Dylan mutters with a weak chuckle, his cheeks growing redder by the second as the pressure from below is taking its toll.

"I'm gonna show you that I'm yours... and you, are mine." Ryan reveals as he caresses his warm cheek, stroking it gently with his thumb.

"I-I'll always be y-yours." He whispers breathily in response as he brings a hand to Ryan's hip.

"Max isn't the one for you... I am. I'm the one." He insists with a sickly sweet tone as he closes his eyes with a gentle smile and leans closer to his face.

"B-but it-it's not like that." He stutters anxiously in response as he senses his misunderstanding.

"Shhhh..." He whispers without listening, pressing their foreheads together as he rolls his hips, grinding against Dylan who releases a soft moan in response.

"Wh-what are you-"

His question is cut short by the sudden attack of Ryan's lips slamming against his, capturing his words in a weak whimpers as he melts beneath him. He feels his body grow limp as he arches his back to deepen the kiss, Ryan snaking his tongue inside his mouth as he quickens the pace. They become desperate by the minute, Dylan rutting against Ryan, moaning deeper and louder through the kiss as his jeans slowly suffocate his thighs.

Breaking the kiss sharply, Ryan glides off of Dylan with a groan and fumbles for his belt buckle to which Dylan shoots up from the bed and tugs the belt, pulling it eagerly to help him remove it. Sliding it from around his waist and tossing it to the ground, he hurries to unbutton his jeans, pulling them roughly down his thighs. He kicks them off to the side and rips off his socks, followed by his shirt and discards them in a heap. As Dylan gazes overcome with awe and lust, he quickly begins to remove his own clothes only to be pushed back onto the bed with a groan. Ryan lifts his shirt across his head and places it in his mouth, biting down on it as he roughly tugs on his jeans and slides them off too, followed by his socks. Spitting the shirt to the ground, he lets his hands glide across the soft skin of Dylan's torso, grasping his pecs and squeezing them gently earning a soft whimper as Dylan's head hangs back with satisfaction. He travels down to his waist, gliding around his hips before gripping onto the waistband of his briefs and slowly dragging them down his thighs. His hardened self springs free, much to Ryan's pleasure as he stares hungrily licking his lips. Taking a step back, Ryan admires the view before him before hastily tugging his boxers down and letting them fall to his feet. Dylan stares back in disbelief, jaw loose at the sight of which he has never experienced before.

With not a moment to waste, Ryan climbs back onto Dylan eagerly pressing tiny kisses to the warm gentle skin of his neck, their lower halves gliding against against each other much to their pleasure as Ryan slowly grinds back and forth, driving Dylan over the edge. Reaching for the back of his his head, Dylan guides Ryan down his body, tiny kisses covering him from chest to stomach with their eyes closed contently. Stopping at his pelvis, Ryan slowly leans closer, his lips gliding across the tender flesh as he feels Dylan pulsing against his cheek. Dylan whimpers and grips tightly onto the covers as Ryan's lips start at the base, his tongue slithering out and gliding up his shaft earning a much chestier moan this time. Reaching the tip, he slowly takes him into his mouth, bobbing his head painfully slow, his tongue circling it teasingly causing Dylan's toes to curl and back to arch even further than before as his hand reaches out for his head, pushing him down shakily. Ryan chokes slightly, gagging as he takes in more length, feeling liquid drip down his throat as Dylan whines before gliding his mouth back up and removing it with a popping sound. Falling back onto the carpet catching his breath, he swallows harshly, licking his lips before swiping a droplet from the corner of his mouth, soon forming a smirk as he stares at Dylan's pale liquid dripping down his finger.

After a moment of rest, he struggles to his feet, observing Dylan's fragile exhausted state sprawled out before him. He smiles warmly as their eyes interlock, Dylan offering a weak giggle in return much to Ryan's amusement. He proceeds back onto the bed, resting on all fours as he leans across him.

"Wanna try?" Ryan questions excitedly through a whisper as he gestures towards his lower half. Dylan nods shyly in return, brushing sweaty damp hair from his flushed face as his eyes travel towards it.

Without hesitation, Ryan crawls nearer to his face, sitting carefully against his chest as his knees rest beside his shoulders. Ryan grips his semi hardened self, tapping against his cheek playfully earning an embarrassed chuckle, rolling his eyes as he opens his mouth sluggishly to accept it. Slowly, Ryan inserts himself between his lips, his eyes widening in surprise from the thickness as his mouth wraps around it tightly. Thrusting his hips gently, he glides himself between his swollen lips, the sensation of his soaking tongue driving him crazy as he picks up his pace. Whimpers and moans echo off the walls in harmony followed by soft chokes and gags from an inexperienced Dylan. Making sure to not push him too far, Ryan stops and lets him rest between thrusts, much to his appreciation.

The stimulation is soon proving overwhelming for a an extremely pleasured Ryan as his thrusts grow sharper and Dylan's throat gets tighter from the added pressure.

"Th-think you can take it all?" Ryan asks breathily through moans as he closes his eyes wincing. Dylan hums, nodding rapidly in response sending vibrations down his length which only pushes him further into ecstasy.

Without a second thought, he grabs onto Dylan's head and shoves himself all the way into his mouth to which he struggles and squirms beneath him as he chokes in reaction. Within seconds Ryan feels himself reaching his climax, pulling out slightly before releasing spurts of salty white liquid into his throat, coating his tongue in the substance. Slipping out of his mouth completely, he collapses against the wall beside him panting heavily. Turning his head slowly, he watches as the liquid seeps out of Dylan's mouth and drips down his jaw as he gasps for air. They rest in silence briefly, their heavy warm breaths filling the room. Ryan drags Dylan to lay upon his lap, running his hands through his hair lovingly as he feels his warm breaths tickle his thigh.

"L-let's get cleaned up, yeah?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 96 9
the quarry fanfiction! After a long summer working as a councilor at a summer camp, it's finally time to go home but for some reason the car has sto...
494 5 1
A Nick Furcillo Oneshot {Takes place during the Quarry} (This book contains a bit of gayness, so don't read if you are against it) (Nick might not be...
26K 694 17
Summer camp love and broken hearts make for a terrible mix when werewolves attack the once peaceful site. [The Quarry, Nick Furcillo x reader]
1K 28 43
drag my teeth across your chest to taste your beating heart * In which a group of counsellors are stuck at Hackett's Quarry Summer Camp for one more...