Destiel One Shots

By Nananana989

You hear about people falling in love all the time, what about an angel and a hunter? After watching Supernat... More

Destiel ~ What Happened To Love?
Destiel ~ Wings
Destiel ~ Music Is The Reason I Got Laid
Destiel ~ The Social Groups (Highschool AU)
Destiel ~ The Social Groups Part 2 (Highschool AU)
Destiel ~ Drunk
Destiel ~ Roommates (Au)
Destiel ~ Classified (Spy AU)
Destiel ~ Classified Part 2 (Spy Au)
Destiel ~ When I'm Gone
Thoughts
Destiel ~ Part Of Your World (AU)
Destiel ~ Part Of Your World Part 2 (Au)
Still In Hell You Guys
Destiel ~ A Little Bit Of Lust
Destiel ~ Performing Arts (Au)
Not This Shit Again
Destiel ~ Nightmares
Destiel ~ Good vs Evil
Destiel ~ I Don't Want To Go Too Fast
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me ( High School Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Don't Forget About Me Part 4 (Au)
Destiel ~ Colorless (Au)
Destiel ~ Time To Ship
Destiel ~ Time To Kill A Homophobe
Destiel ~ You Can't Change A Man
Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us?
Why The Fuck Do Witches hate Us? Part 2
Why The Fuck Do Witches Hate Us? Part 3
Destiel ~ Masquerade (Au)
Destiel ~ Masquerade Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ You Don't Just Kiss Your Best Friend!
Destiel ~ A Demon And An Angel, How Hot
You Can't Save Everyone My Friend
Destiel ~ Unprofessional (Au)
Destiel ~ Unprofessional Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ I'm Nothing But A Monster
Destiel ~ Bad Boy (High School Au)
Destiel ~ Dirty Prayers
Destiel Texts
Destiel and Sabriel ~ Double Date
The Best Way To Get Rid Of The Mark
Destiel ~ Pool Party (Au)
Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden (Au)
Destiel ~ Our Love Is Forbidden Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Shower
The Beast Inside
Destiel ~ Drunk And In Love
Destiel ~ Letters To Love
Destiel ~ Lost In The Woods (Au)
Destiel ~ A Child To Remember Me By
Destiel ~ Draw Me Like One Of Your French Girls *Giggle* (High School Au)
Don't Piss Off A Winchester
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight (Au)
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Well Fuck You Too Twilight Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Are You Afriad
The School Of The Extraordinary (Au)
Destiel ~ Hogwarts Is Where We Met
Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard (Au)
Destiel ~ Old Habits Die Hard Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hunger Games Part 3 (Au)
Destiel ~ Panties
Destiel ~ Friends With Benefits (Au)
Destiel ~ Idea's Start With Fan Fiction
Destiel ~ Undercover
Destiel ~ Party Like There's No Tomorrow (Au)
Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? (Au)
Destiel ~ So, What Just Happened? Part 2 (Au)
Feelings And Blood
Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster
Destiel ~ The Green Eyed Monster Part 2
Destiel ~ Take Me Away (Au)
Destiel ~ My Time Traveler (Au)
Destiel ~ It's My Lucky Day
Destiel ~ Just One More Night (Au)
Destiel ~ Really, You Got A Cat?
Destiel ~ Protective
Destiel ~ The Mirror Of Erised
Destiel ~ You're My Prisoner (Au)
Destiel ~ A Little Taste Of Heaven
Shit, She's Pissed
Destiel ~ Face It Babe, We're Meant To Be
Destiel ~ Roommates (Au)
Destiel ~ Roommates Part 2 (Au)
Destiel ~ Hey Now (Au)
Destiel ~ Hey Now Part 2 (Au)
A New Beginning (Future Adventure)
This Is The End

Destiel ~ Don't Scare Me Like That

9.1K 216 69
By Nananana989

A/N: I had scraped the idea earlier by I'm bringing it back. I'm in this as well.

.................

Sam and Savannah sat down, researching for the case, while Dean paced the room.

"Calm down. He probably just got held up." Savannah sighs. Ever since Savannah set Dean and Cas up, they hated being separated. It was a bit annoying, but both Sam and Savannah were relived the two finally got their feelings out.

"It's been two days!" Dean exclaimed. Savannah glanced at Sam, then at Dean. She could hear Dean's thoughts as loud as day. She understood his worry. But she knew exactly why Cas was late, and she wasn't going to hurt Dean by telling him.

A flutter of wings was heard by only Savannah. Cas was in the veil. He looked terrible. Bags under his blue eyes, no glint of happiness in them. His wings were caked with blood and so were his clothes. He was weak.

"Damn it Cas." Savannah muttered.

"Is Cas here?" Dean questions, hearing Savannah perfectly well.

"He's here. But injured. He's not going to show himself in that condition. I'll help him and then send him out here to explain." Cas disappeared to the infirmary and Savannah got up.

"How bad is his condition?" Sam questions. Savannah looked at her brothers, a sad look in her green eyes.

"Let's just say that I've never seen so much blood. I'm not even sure how he got here in his condition." Savannah whimpered a bit. Savannah thought of Cas like a brother. They were close family wise. She walked to the infirmary, a room they had found not to long ago that was perfect for treating all the shit they got into. Cas was sitting there, blood dripping from wings. Savannah shut the door.

"Can you help?" Cas questions softly, his face contorted in pain.

"Of course Cas. I've felt with worse. But, you're in terrible condition. You are not allowed to leave the bunker for the next week. Your wings will rip." Savannah said. She quickly cleaned Cas' wings, knowing it made it uncomfortable. She didn't like Cas when he was uncomfortable. She then went to bandage his wounds. He was nicked on the stomach with an angel blade, Savannah could tell, because those wounds healed a lot slower than the rest.

"Thank you." Cas mumbled.

"Dean was worried sick about you know? I lied and told him you were on angel business. I warned you that trying to cure that mark was going to kill you. Besides, I might be able to get rid of it." Savannah sighed. At this, Cas looked more closely at her.

"How?" Cas questions.

"I will transfer it to myself. I'll have better control." Savannah glanced at the door. Cas was like an overprotective brother. So were Dean and Sam. They wouldn't let her do anything that stupid.

"No. I'll find a cure for the mark." Cas said.

"Whatever you say Cas. Why are their bags under your eyes? You have your angel mojo back, you don't get exhausted or need sleep." Savannah comments.

"Stress." Cas sighed.

"Let's get you back to your boyfriend." Savannah opened the door. Then realized Cas' clothes were soaked in blood. "Wait, I need to clean your clothes. Go to the guest room. I'll get you clean clothes." Cas nodded and Savannah went back to Sam and Dean.

"Is he going to be okay?" Dean asks.

"Of course he will. But his clothes are soaked in blood. I need to wash them. Do either of you have clothes he can borrow until then?" Savannah questions, knowing that Cas can't wear any of her clothes for obvious reasons.

"Yeah. Sure. One minute." Dean ran to his room and got some clothes for Cas to wear. They were some black sweatpants and a plain white shirt. Savannah took them and went to the guest room.

"Here Cas." She put them on the bed and left the room. A few minutes later, Cas was wearing the new clothes and handed the clothes covered in blood to Savannah. She went to put them in the wash. When she did that and started the cycle, she saw Cas looking in the mirror. "Cas." She sighs.

"Dean's not going to like why I'm so injured." Cas replied plainly and a bit bitterly.

"You were trying to save him. Yeah, he'll be a bit mad." Savannah admitted. The two headed back to Sam and Dean. The minute they saw Cas, they were more worried.

"Cas, what happened?" Dean questions.

"He was attacked by Angels, rouge Angels and his wings are going to tear if he doesn't let him heal. So, by doctor's orders, he has to stay at the bunker for at least a week." Savannah explained. She could hear their thoughts so loudly, she almost blacked out.

"Savannah, are you okay?" Sam questions, seeing a sick expression cover her face.

"Mind reader, remember? I can hear your thoughts and they are fucking loud." She complained. The three laughed softly and Savannah glared. Then, a look of fear crossed her face.

"What is it Savannah?" Dean questions. Her facial expressions relaxed.

"Another presence in the bunker. It's just Charlie." Savannah smiled and ran out of the room.

"Oh look, if it isn't my favorite mind reader!" Charlie laughed as they hugged.

"Hey Charlie! What brings you here?" Savannah questions.

"Maybe you, Sam and I could go see a movie, and leave Cas and Dean to themselves. Lord knows they need it." Charlie smiles.

"So you got my text?" Savannah questions quietly.

"You got it girl." Charlie smiled.

After Savannah, Sam and Charlie leave.....

"Cas, where did you go? I know Savannah was lying when she said angel business." Dean questions, sitting down in one of the couches in the room.

"You're not going to like it." Cas looked at the ground.

"I don't like a lot of things. Come on Cas, tell me." Dean begs.

"I was trying to find a way to get rid of the mark. I was attacked by rouge Angels who thought I was going to transfer it on myself. Which I wasn't. Savannah was thinking about transferring in herself so you would be saved." Cas admitted. Dean pulled Cas on the couch and pulled him into a hug.

"Cas you dumb sonuvabitch, I was scared you got killed. Don't do that again, we'll solve the mark thing together." Dean whispers softly in Cas' ear.

"I'm sorry." Cas whimpers. Dean pulls away and plants a long, sweet kiss on Cas' lips.

"Just don't do it again. If anything happened I would be a train wreck." Dean swallowed dryly.

"I won't." Cas promises.

"Good, now, what do you want to do before the others get back? They're watching a two hour long movie I believe." Dean says with a shrug.

"No idea. But I do like kissing you." Cas smiled and let out a girlish giggle.

"That so? Well then, I guess I have to miss you again and again." Dean smiled, pressings his mouth to Cas'. Kidding Cas brought back the memory of their first kiss, which had been a result of truth or dare. Savannah, knowing how Dean couldn't back out of a dare, dared him to kiss as on the lips, maybe with tongue for five minutes.

When Cas and Dean had kissed for the first time, it was sloppy, sweet, and gentle. The kiss had lead to a full make out session and Sam and Savannah had left. Savannah was the one who had gotten them together. Dean lopped his arm around Cas' back and pulled him closer, their vests touching and Cas gripping Dean's wonderful silky hair.

The kiss got more passionate and heated, lust entering the beautiful kisses the longer they kissed. Gasps escaping their tired lips every so often when they needed breath. Just kissing was overstimulating to them. It numbed their senses until it suddenly got them like a tidal wave.

Dean grabbed Cas' leg, running his hand along the thigh. Their kisses more hungry and lustful than anything. Normally, they would stop kissing, because they were afraid of what would happen if they kept going, afraid of shattering. But, nothing wanted to stop it this time. Cas wrapped his arms tightly around Dean's neck, his legs clasping around Dean's lower back.

Dean sat up and got off the couch, their lips never parting as they made their way to the bedroom. When the door closed, Dean slammed Cas' against the wall. He didn't even seem to fell pain as he hungrily kissed Dean, wanting way more than what they had. Wanting what they haven't done yet. Yes, the two never had sex. They had a good enough relationship without it. But, maybe, just maybe, they didn't want to hold back anymore.

Dean fell backwards on the large bed, Cas clinging to him like ivy on a tree. Heavy breathing escaped their lips, tumbling out. As they gasped, they were forced to look at each other's eyes. And by the look they bore, hunger and lust, behind passion and greed, they knew that the other wanted what they wanted just as equally.

"Dean?" Cas asked with a quivering breath, like steam.

"Yeah Cas?" Dean swallowed dryly.

"I want this." Cas admitted.

"I do too." Dean smiled slightly.

"Nothing's holding us back. Come on hunter, take me." Cas begs, trying to hold some dominance in his shaky voice, and failing.

"Okay angel." Dean smiled, giving Cas another hungry kiss before pulling away and ripping his shirt off, well, Dean's shirt that Cas was wearing. Dean ripped off his shirt, forcefully pushing their lips together. But his lips left to leave kisses against his jaw and down to Cas' neck. Cas drew in a shaky breath.

Most of these experiences were new to him. Such as having sex with someone he loved deeply. He did have sex before once, but, well, everyone knows what happened. He kissed Meg before too, but, well, it wasn't like the way Dean kissed him. Dean's kisses were like an addictive drug, taking him slowly away, numbing his senses, creating a storm.

He felt Dean's fingers above the hem of his shorts, his fingers holding the fabric. His thumbs rubbed small circles into Cas' soft skin. It took Cas a minute to realize that Dean could see all his bandages that Savannah had patched him up with.

"Dean, it's okay." Cas whispered. Dean's beautiful green eyes met Cas'. And that moment, he saw a rare emotion in those eyes, fear. He was afraid of hurting Cas, of loosing Cas. Cas pulled Dean to him, pressing a long kiss to those soft lips he loved so much. "I love you Dean. So damn much." Cas smiled. The fear vanished from Dean's eye at those words.

"And I love you Cas." Dean sighed. Dean slowly tugged at Cas' shorts until they came off. "No boxers?" Dean questions.

"I got blood on all my clothes Dean. And Savannah only brought back sweatpants and a shirt for me to wear." Cas said.

"Okay, first rule of sex, don't talk about friends or family during it." Dean smirked.

"Okay." Cas smiled.

When Savannah, Sam, and Charlie returned......

"That movie wa- oh god!" Savannah said, a look of horror on her face.

"What?" Charlie and Sam questions.

"Let's go get coffee. I'm now scared for life." Savannah groans.

"Why?" Charlie questions.

"My brother and my best friend are having sex." Savannah said grimly.

"Yup, let's get some coffee!" Sam said hurriedly, rushing Savannah away from the bunker.

..................

A/N: poor Savannah! 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.7K 16
Castiel is new to the school and wants to know who Dean Winchester is and when Castiel gets a new car he will find out because Dean is the mechanic w...
157K 5.6K 41
Sam, Dean, and Castiel are trying to finish an extremely difficult hunt. During this time Dean and Cas are trying to keep their new found and ever st...
117 0 15
Destiel Fanfiction for Kitty and Shiranui written November 2019 When the charming witch Samantha causes trouble in the small desert town Green Garden...
81 6 4
In this world you are given a sentence on your arm. This sentence is the first thing your soulmate ever says to you. Dean is a hunter and working a s...