๐‹๐Ž๐–๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โŽฏ HAN SEOJUN (...

By Cherryblossomkoo

๐‹๐Ž๐–๐‹๐ˆ๐…๐„ โœ— Han Seojun โ”โ”โ” โ In which a pretty girl with family problems finds herself in a game of ca... More

I โ”โ”โ” 00 ( ABOUT THE STORY )
II โ”โ”โ” 00 ( MAIN CHARACTER )
III โ”โ”โ” 00 ( SOUNDTRACK )
IIII โ”โ”โ” 00 ( WEBTOON VERSIONS )
โ–บ EPISODE ONE โ—„
001
002
003
004
005
โ–บ EPISODE TWO โ—„
006
007
008
009
010
โ–บ EPISODE THREE โ—„
011
012
013
014
015
โ–บ EPISODE FOUR โ—„
016
017
018
019
020
021
โ–บ EPISODE FIVE โ—„
022
023
024
025
026
โ–บ EPISODE SIX โ—„
027
028
029
030
031
โ–บ EPISODE SEVEN โ—„
032
033
034
035
036
โ–บ EPISODE EIGHT โ—„
037
038
039
โ–บ EPISODE NINE โ—„
040
041
042
043
044
โ–บ EPISODE TEN โ—„
045
046
047
049
โ–บ EPISODE ELEVEN โ—„

048

3K 164 40
By Cherryblossomkoo

TRAITOR.

· •

𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Baby you're the highlight
of my lowlife, take a shitty
day and make it alright...❞

Jugyeong silently walks into the classroom, a sigh leaving her lips. 

"Jugyeong!" Sooah suddenly screams, making her look up with a curious expression, a frown forming when she looks around and see's the whole classroom chaotic and staring at her with shocked expressions.

"What is it this time?" Jugyeong cries, eyes shutting in annoyance.

"Congratulations!" The whole class screams at her

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Sooah pouts up at her friend, hugging her arm.

"Do we have two couples in the class now?!" One classmate screams excitedly.

"Is it true?" Sooah asks, a worried expression on her face.

Jugyeong almost has a heart attack, looking at the worried girl with an even larger frown. "I wasn't trying...to keep it from you."

Suddenly Seojun's goons run in before opening their shirts wide, showing off a certain picture that Jugyeong didn't expect in a million years. "Ta da!" They all scream.

Sooah laughs before turning to her confused friend, "We all heard that you and Seojun are secretly dating! You even took pictures and stuff!"

Jugyeong furrows her brows at her friend before looking back at the chalkboard and seeing the photoshoot that Seojun and she took together a month ago. She gasps, her hands flying up to her lips. "Me and Seojun?"

As if on cue, Seojun walks in with Nari trailing behind him, the two confused at everyone's rowdiness, pushing past his friends, he grunts. "What're you all doing?"

Chorong smiles before they all once again open their blazers, showing off the pictures of Seojun and Jugyeong, shocking both Seojun and Nari, who's staring at the shirts hard. Seojun almost has a heart attack when he turns to look at Jugyeong who's just as confused. Shutting his eyes in irritation, he turns to Nari, ready to clear everything up before he gets dumped on the spot.

Today clearly wasn't in his favor because suddenly Seojun is grabbed and brought to the front of the class to stand next to Jugyeong, his eyes stay on Nari who's staring at him with an unimpressed brow, her arms crossed as she pushes her tongue against her cheek, ready to see how Seojun's going to explain this.

Jugyeong and him stand in front of the class awkwardly now and Jugyeong takes the liberty of speaking up for the two. "We are just friends! Nothing more, nothing less!"

Suddenly Suho walks in next to Nari, a similar expression on his face.

"Please stop spreading rumors based purely on speculation!" Jugyeong continues before bowing.

"What is this? A press conference?" Seojun murmurs to himself, still in shock.

"It's so obvious!" They all scream back, not knowing just how much they are hurting the two love lives.

"Say something! Don't let them jump to conclusions like that!" Jugyeong whispers harshly.

Seojun suddenly slams his hand on the desk, shutting everyone up immediately. "Guys! If I hear you say something again, you're dead. I'm not dating Jugyeong...I'm dating Nari."

Jugyeong's head snaps to Seojun again, eyes wide. "What?!"

Suho's brows jump, his head snapping to the girl standing next to him who is now frozen in place, her eyes wide.

"Nari?!" The class screams.

Sooah turns to Nari, her mouth agape as she watches her friend stare back at her, flabbergasted. Seojun goes to sit down in his usual seat, irritated beyond belief, not noticing the way Nari slowly gets crowded, her eyes darting to everyone surrounding her as they shoot her unnecessary questions.

"How long?"

"Have you guys kissed?"

"I- uh..." Nari murmurs, getting smaller.

"Tell us!"

"Get away from her!" Minjun suddenly roars, making everyone jump. 

Nari turns to look at Minjun, grateful until she sees the glare embedded on his face. She throws her head back, not ready for Minjun's scolding.

"Nari, can we talk?" Minjun grits.

Nari shuts her eyes, "Yeah...."

· •

"So, when were you going to tell us? Hmm?" Sooah scolds, pinching Nari's arm. 

Nari hisses, pulling her arm away from the girl as Soojin, Minjun, Jugyeong and Sooah surround her on a bunch. "We're not dating!"

"So, why'd he say that?!" Minjun cries, Soojin chuckling at his behavior.

"Because we might!" Nari explains or tries to. "It's complicated! But we just started yesterday! How was I supposed to get the news out in a day!"

"It only takes a few hours." Soojin jokes, "Anyway, I think it's cute and even if we didn't notice, it was pretty obvious."

"I guess you're right." Sooah pouts, "All the bickering and gift trading was ignored I guess, I def thought it was going to be Minjun though."

"Grosssss" Minjun and Nari cry in sync. 

"Aw, don't say that Minjun's a catch." Soojin states, patting the taller boys shoulder who gives her a stick of his tongue in return, making her laugh.

Jugyeong sighs, "I'm sorry for all the rumors getting spread about Seojun and me, I hope you don't get mad..."

"It's not your fault, this school doesn't know how to mind their business." Nari comforts. "But, let's see if Seojun even gets to the relationship part."

"I hope he does, our little Nar Nar is all grown up!" Sooah claps, squishing the girls cheeks, making her lips jut out.

Minjun shakes his head, "No, let's see, in fact, let's examine everything he does to see if he really deserves to be with Nari."

"Minjun don't be an overprotective brother, love is in the air!" Jugyeong smiles, her hands clapping cutely. Soojin ruffles Minjun's hair.

"He can't help it; we need to find Minjun a girlfriend so he can let Seojun and Nari breathe." Soojin chuckles.

"Yeah, Minjun gives me third wheeling vibes." Nari agrees.

Minjun gasps at the sudden shift of conversation, not appreciating the four girls bullying him so sudden.

· •

Nari pouts, waiting for a certain boys presence, she's been standing here for at least 10 minutes and she doesn't appreciate the wait, especially when it's so chilly outside. Suddenly she hears steps up the stairs, Looking to her side she see's the taller boy with a black, corner store bag in his hands.

She stands up from leaning on the railing, ready to snatch the bag from Seojun's hand and see what he bought, but before she can she hears another set of frantic footsteps, looking back at the sound, she sees Jugyeong's little brother staring at Seojun with wide eyes.

"Mr. Han Seojun!" He yells. 

Seojun cocks a brow at him before humming, "Oh, you're Jugyeong's little brother."

"Punch me. I'll let you do it in advance." He sighs, Nari finally turns around, looking at him with confused eyes.

"What are you talking about?" Nari asks, making the boy look at her with a blush and bow.

"Oh sorry! Was I interrupting something?" He asks, alarmed at the pretty girls presence. 

Nari shakes her head before Seojun speaks up, fed up. "What're you talking about, kid?"

"I'm going to make it my mission to steal her away from you!" He quickly goes back to his original mission, Nari still staring at him in confusion.

Suddenly Seojun's phone rings, making Seojun dig into his pocket to get his phone but Jugyeong's brother takes it the wrong way and flinches harshly, making Nari take a step back, now startled.

Seojun puts a hand on her shoulder, steadying her as he puts the phone to his ear, cocking a brow weirdly at the boy across from the two. "Hello?"

"I'll let you punch me once I manage to steal her!" He grunts before scurrying off, leaving Seojun and Nari there.

"Moron." Seojun grumbles before passing the bag to Nari and motioning her to walk.

The two begin to walk as Nari digs into the corner store bag, pulling out a strawberry Nesquik and a straw with a big smile, maybe having a boyfriend- or whatever Seojun was isn't that bad. "Who did you say you were again?"

Nari looks over at Seojun briefly, with a cocked brow as she puts her straw into the drink and sips it carefully, wondering who he's speaking to. "I said I didn't, please stop calling me."

"Who was that?" Nari asks curiously, passing him the chips he bought. Seojun opens the bag and sighs, shrugging.

"Some weird lady from a music company keeps calling me and asking me if I know one of their employees..." Seojun explains, taking a bite of his chips.

Nari hums, "Do you?"

"In a way, yeah- but...It's complicated." Seojun sighs. 

Nari nods, before she wraps her arms around his arm, taking a sip of her drink. "I have time."

Seojun laughs, patting her head before he huffs. "I don't think I should talk about that at the moment, but I'll be sure to tell you when I can..."

"Alright, that's fine, I won't push it since you bought me food." Nari shrugs.

"Is that what I'm here for?" Seojun jokes, flicking her forehead.

"Ow." Nari huffs, rubbing her forehead before smirking. "And yes, precisely, don't think I forgot this morning, what were those pictures, hmm?"

Seojun's face drops, "About that, I'm sorry, I know I promised to show you that I don't like Jugyeong like that anymore..."

Nari hums, "It's fine, I'm just wondering where the pictures came from?"

"We did a shoot with this model agency I was working for like a month ago, nothing serious, I promise." Seojun puts his pinky out.

Nari chuckles, intertwining their pinkies. "I'll forgive you for now you little traitor."

WORDS❞ 1.6k
CHAPTER❞ 48
SCENE❞ 7/8
EDITED❞ nooooo
A/N❞ look at himmmm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 242 16
YLN YN has always been third in Class 2-5. Right behind Lee Su Ho and Kang Soo Jin but with both of them having left Saebom Highschool. This is her...
242K 7.7K 33
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. L...
160K 6.2K 34
An ex-military officer comes back to Saebom High, to continue her studies. Han Seojun catches her eye, but does she catch Han Seojun's? Will she stea...
10.9K 252 36
After completing High School and College, Han Seo Jun moved out of his house and lived alone, where he got to focus on his career of becoming an idol...