It Started with a One-Night S...

By yourerin_

Jisoo, a simple and hard-working young lady didn't expect to get pregnant after having a one-night stand with... More

One - How it started
Early Note
Two - Aftermath 1 (Jisoo)
Three - Aftermath 2 (Taehyung)
Four - The News
Five - In denial
Six - Realization
Not an update
Seven - Our Journey
Not an Update
Nine - Getting to Know
Ten - Where it's Going
Eleven - Feelings
Twelve - What the Future Holds?
Thirteen - Breaking the Boundaries
Fourteen - Embarrassed
Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)
Sixteen - Let It Be Known (Part 2)
Seventeen - Untold Feelings
Eighteen - Confession
Not an Update
Nineteen - The Promise
Not An Update
Twenty - Fear
Twenty-One - It Started
Jisoo #PinkVenom
Twenty-Two - Truth Unfolding (Part 1)
Twenty-Three - Truth Unfolding (Part 2)
Not an Update
Twenty-Four - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 1)
Not an Update
Twenty-Five - A Love Worth Fighting For (Part 2)
New Story!!! His Rebound Girl
Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)
Twenty-Seven - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 2)
Not An Update
Twenty-Eight - Against All Odds (Part 1)
Hello!
Twenty-Nine - Against All Odds (Part 2)
Thirty - Promise
Thirty-One - Bundle of Joy
Thirty-Two - Twisted Journey
Thirty-Three - After a Long Time
Thirty-Four - I want you back
JS1 - Coming Soon!
Thirty-Five - Claiming her back (Part 1)
Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)
Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)
Thirty-Eight - How It Ends (Part 1)
Story Recommendation
New Story - Option 1
Thirty-Nine - How It End (Finale)
New Story - Option 2
Hello, I'm back!

Eight - The Arrangement

1.8K 119 16
By yourerin_

"What to do? What to do?"

She's murmuring while pacing back and forth.

Well after that little conversation they had, Taehyung dropped her off at her dorm.

Jisoo was too surprised by what he said that she didn't know what to say. So, Taehyung ended up giving the entire night for her to think about his proposal.

His proposal was for Jisoo to live with him so he can provide all that she needed during the pregnancy... for the baby. He's the father of the baby she's carrying anyway so it's just right for him to provide everything that she needed.

That was his plan. Of course, he has good intentions. He just wanted to help.

(Hmmm. Sounds familiar right? Which chapter again did Taehyung say the same???)

Next day.

Lisa: "So, what do you plan of doing, Unnie?" She asked.

It's lunchtime and the girls are in the school's cafeteria finishing their meals.

Jisoo: "I-I don't really know. I spent all night thinking of what to do." She sighs.

Rosé: "Sure it's difficult to decide in situations like this unnie but at this point, you need to think of what's good for the baby." She told her before taking a spoonful of her food.

Jennie: "That is right. You have to make a serious decision for you and the baby." She added.

Jisoo: "Yeah. I know, I know." She said with a serious tone.

Until this time, she hasn't made up her mind.

Time skipped.

It's 2:30 in the afternoon. Jisoo and Jennie were waiting for their last class to start. Their class will start in 30 minutes. They were sitting on one of the benches in front of their department's building. They're taking up a Humanities course.

They were busy chatting about anything when a crowd caught their attention. A group of students seemed to be fan-girling over someone who was walking towards the Humanities building.

Jisoo and Jennie looked at the crowd with curiosity. At this point, they do not know yet who those girl students were fan-girling over.

The guy or should I say guys stopped in front of the building entrance. Jisoo's eyes widened upon seeing the tall and gorgeous guy who stood not so far away from where she was.

Taehyung was with his friend, Jimin. The guys were looking serious, not minding the girls around them.

Random Student 1: "It's Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. What are they doing here?" He asked the girl next to her.

Random Student 2: "It's the first time I saw them walking to this area. They're taking up Business Administration so why are they here?" The other girl answered.

Random Student 3: "Maybe they're looking for someone? Oh my! Are they already taken? Are they dating someone in our department?" The other girl blurted out.

Jisoo and Jennie overheard the conversation. Instantly, Jisoo's hands started to sweat and her heart flutters.

Jennie: "What are they doing here?" She asked, whispering to her friend's ear.

Jisoo: "I-I don't know." She answered nervously.

The two friends were looking in the direction where Taehyung and Jimin were when they saw Taehyung pick up his phone from his pocket and dialed something. He was calling someone. 

In a few seconds, Jisoo's phone started to vibrate indicating that someone is calling her. Good thing that the tone was on silent and was only on vibrate mode. That helped avoid a scene. The other students around them did not notice how Jisoo nervously picked up her phone. Well, she was hesitant at first but she decided to answer it. She knew it was Taehyung as they exchange phone numbers before they separated from yesterday's interaction.

Jisoo: "W-what?" She almost whispered.

She was trying to hide the phone with her long black hair.

Taehyung: "The day is about to end but you haven't decided yet." He answered.

Taehyung knows where Jisoo was seated. He casually looked at her for a second before averting his gaze somewhere else.

Jisoo: "I-I need more time t-to think about it." She said, keeping her voice low.

Taehyung: "Hmm. Okay. I'll call you again later then." He told her before ending the call.

He looked in her direction again. 

His eyes met hers. They were looking at each other for split seconds before he started to walk away. He acted normal like he was just looking around, trying not to make a scene to avoid weird reactions from the crowd.

Jisoo slowly removed her phone from her ear as she watched him walk away.

Jennie: "He's sure serious about his proposal, Ji." She said.

Jennie: "And why does he have to go here if he will just call you?" She questioned her friend. 

Jisoo kept her stares at the guy. 

Jisoo: "I don't know. " She said.

"He's making me lose my mind."

Jisoo: "Yes, yes. I got everything packed already." She said while checking on her things.

Taehyung: "Okay, I'll wait for you tomorrow at 8 PM in front of the Dessert shop. Are you sure you don't need help with your things? Maybe you can ask your friends to help you carry those?" He asked.

Just like what he said, he called her again.

Jisoo: "No, it's fine. I don't have a lot of things here." She answered.

Taehyung: "I'll see you then." He said.

Jisoo: "Okay. I'll just go over my things the last time then sleep. Goodnight." She told him before ending the call.

Jisoo heard him saying goodnight before she completely ended the call.

Jisoo sighs deeply before plopping on the bed.

"I hope I'm making the right decision."

Well, she decided to accept his offer after considering different reasons. One, she can't continue staying at the same place. She's only seven weeks right now and so her baby bump is not yet visible but in a couple of weeks, everyone will start noticing her bump. Just thinking about the people's reaction to seeing her with a big tummy makes her crazy. Two, she thought that she can save up some money because she doesn't need to pay the dorm's rent. It's not like she doesn't have enough money or what, it's just that she thought that she needs to save up for the baby. To support all that he or she needed in the future. Three, if her child's father is willing to support him or her then why not. She wanted to make things fair for her child's father too. 

Jisoo took a deep breath after thinking for some time. Just then when another thought popped into her mind.

"I haven't figured out how to drop the news to mom."

"Will she be mad at me? Will she despise me? My baby?"

Her eyes well up thinking of what her mother's reaction would be.

"We will be alright... right love?"

She whispered as she caressed her tummy.

Taehyung: "This is your room. My room is on the other side." He told her.

Jisoo was back at the familiar place. This was the same place where everything started. She was looking around with mixed emotions. Well, she doesn't know what to feel at this moment.

She was quiet all throughout.

Taehyung: "Feel free to use everything here. Just let me know if there's anything you need or maybe the baby needs." He continued while touring her around.

Jisoo was awkwardly looking around.

Taehyung: "Um, is everything okay?" He asked as he noticed her looking uneasy. 

Jisoo looked at him. He was also looking at her with a concerned look.

Jisoo: "I-I, well, it's just that I'm still trying to process everything." She stuttered.

Taehyung: "Hmm. I know everything's happening so sudden. But what can we do?" He paused for a moment. "The baby's already there. We need to do something." He explained.

"Why does it seem like he's very comfortable mentioning the baby? Is he in any way excited?" She thought.

Jisoo only nodded her head. Even at this point, a part of her is still hesitant about the situation they are in.

Taehyung: "Don't worry. I will not meddle with your business. You mind your own business. I mind my own." He continued.

He was now looking at something else.

Jisoo: "Thank you." That gave her relief.

Taehyung: "I'll give you the space you need. But... you know that I need to be very involved with anything about the baby."

Jisoo: "Of course." She answered softly.

Taehyung: "Besides... the baby is the only reason why we-" He paused before looking at her again. 

Taehyung: "... the only reason why we are together right now. Right?" He said with a low tone that came out like a whisper.

Jisoo only nodded at his statement. She didn't utter any word. She can't seem to find the right words to tell him. Well, is there anything else she should tell him?

"He was right. All that he said was right."

"We live together and support the baby. That's it. It should be that simple... right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432K 24.3K 73
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
14.5K 710 38
"what's your problem" taehyung "I'm not this type of girl"Jisoo " You're gonna regret your decision now or later I'll make sure of this"Taehyung "Don...
36.7K 2.2K 45
Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Will these two different people fall in lov...
52.2K 2K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...