AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 (Complet...

By Neenasd

AGREEMENT AND LOVE 3 .... Alexander suppasit a well know ceo and a singer of Thailand who runs a big empire... More

chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56 🔞
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63 END

chapter 19

849 70 12
By Neenasd

Type pov...

I didn't know where all this things going to end up ... I am really shaking Inside and i can't think properly i really want to protect my family whom ever want to hurt them physically and mentally... But still i can't think properly...

Techno:"Type ... Your thinking too much and look the food still on the plate untouched eat something or your body will get weak type ..." I look tine and techno looking at me with worries...

Type:"I am not hungry techno ... I am fell low and i can't think properly what's going on here and that too in our mansion... One side Nova and always pick up fights with everyone and yesterday he was extreme that he almost push tevis to mental asylum... Thinking about everything i am Afraid... " Techno caress on my hair while i hug him ...

Time:"P'type ... Don't spoil your health like this please... Look at your tummy it's really growing up and the four vampires must be hungry and they need energy to toture us all when the get out right ... For that you need to be healthy... I think about brother in law he must be stressed out too right know you should clam him down ..."

Tine is right ... Even if it's not for me it's should be for this four babies inside me right and tharn he is really stressed out right know that everything happing around us ... I should take care of him and everyone here ...

Type:"I will eat ... I need to be healthy and energetic to fight back what ever comes up right ..." I start to dig in my food while tine and techno nod thier head with smile...

Tine:"so today p'type ... Have behaved like a good baby ... So when me and Techno come back from shopping...we will get you cakes and cookies ok ... Take rest and don't stress yourself if you need anything ca Papa's ..." I nod my head while techno and tine wake towards the door while trun back and wave at me till fading from my sight ...

Tul:"Don't worry about anything baby ... Eat your food they will back with your ice cream and cookies..." He chuckled while giving me a smile ... I rub my tummy Without my knowledge ... My eyes become teary...

Type:"I don't like what's happening around us ... I fell scared and nervous i want everything to be normal like back papa..." He hug me tightly while he keep on talking sweet words ...

Author pov...

On other side tine and techno were shopping necessary things for cooking while tine eyes fall on types favourite cookies ... He pick two packs while techno smile and add two more ...

Techno:"You think it's Enough for that hungry preggy papa of us ... No even if you buy the whole factor he won't satisfy at all..." But they don't know someone following them behind for along ...

Tine:"Did you get everything techno ... Today we should cook special for everyone... It's been long time right ..." Techno nod his head and walk towards the car while they find all the gurads and driver have been killed by stabbing on thier neck ... Tine hold techno hand tightly while techno above to call thorn while they fell sharp pain on thier neck and next thing what they know was everything went blank ...

On other side tevis heard what ever type was talking to tine and techno and he fell ashamed for being like this and acting stupid... He should be strong and act like a guy not to fear of something that can hunt him ...

Alex:"What was the deep thought your Peacock... Is something bothering you baby ..." Tevis nod his head make Alex laydown on bed and he lay on his top which make Alex suprise...

Tevis:"Alex i have something to tell you ... But don't hate me and don't think i have used you something like that please i love you so much ..." Alex smile and nod his head ...

Alex:"I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOUR GOING TO TELL ME RESSE ..." Tevis look Alex with wide eyes while Alex laugh and hug him tightly..." I know everything Peacock i heard mile and apo conservation last time ... I was shock but i can understand your point of view baby so Alex is always there for you..." Tevis hug Alex tightly while kissing his cheeks...

Techno:"LEAVE US YOU ASSHOLES... TINE DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM I WILL KILL YOU ALL ... LEAVE US WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US... IF OUR HUSBAND'S COMES TO KNOW ABOUT THIS THEY WILL KILL YOU ALL ..." They wake up and look around themselves in a van but everything was black from inside and nothing is possible to look out ...

Nova:"It's impossible mr techno... They can never find you for sure ... " Tine and techno sturggle to free themselves from the grip while Nova walks out ...

Tine:"Nova son ... We are your uncle what are you doing and why did you change like this Nova leave us are everyone will be afraid by know and especially p'type leave us Nova ..." Tine sturggle more while Nova stop and walk close to them...

Nova:"KEEP QUITE SHHH.... IF YOU STAY QUITE AND LISTEN TO ME ... I WILL SET YOU FREE ... IF NOT YOUR LOVING HUSBAND ONLY WILL GET YOUR BODY OR YOUR ASHES..." He move his hand from tine necks while techno and tine look Nova with wide eyes ...

Techno:"You motherfucker ... Your a trash like Arthur told early ... Crowd who playing nasty games with his own family members... Never think we will forgive you for what your doing right know to us ..." Nova laugh like mad man while stepping close to techno ...

Nova:"DON'T YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF SLIENT UNCLE TECHNO... IF YOU DON'T KEEP QUITE ... YOUR DEAR BROTHER MR TYPE THARN SUPPASIT WILL BE HERE TO ACCOMPANY YOU TWO ..." Tine slap him hard while Nova spit the blood and walks out ...

Techno:"What should we do tine ... I am afraid. What got into Nova god ... What if he do something to type and he is pregnant and really nervous and thorn and wat i will freaking out by right know tine ..."

Wat:"WHAT THE HELL YOU MEAN THEY HAVE KIDNAPED... FIND THEM " ...Wat throw the vase on the wall while grauds handover him a watch which have tracker in tine and techno...

Type:"Whe..wh..where is my brother's... You must me kidding right ... I know and they like to play hide seek with me all time ... Tharn you know right go get tine and techno i want them ... I SAID GO THARN WHY ARE YOU SITTING AND WASTING YOUR TIME HERE FIND THEM ..." Tharn sigh and hug type was crying in mess ...

Tharn:"I will find them type ... Shhh don't cry ... I am always there with you please we will find them soon ... Don't worry ..." Tharn look thorn and wat signing to them ...

Thorn:"IF I FIND EVEN A SINGLE SCRATCH ON MY HUSBAND AND TINE ... I WILL BURN HIM ALIVE WITH MY HANDS..." Type push tharn and walk towards his room while tevis run behind him ...

Zee:"What the fuck your looking at our face ... Go search my son in law's ... I want them back ... Call natty and Arthur inform them and find them as soon as possible ... Now get lost... " All grauds walk out while thorn and wat rush outside to find thier husband ....

Gulf:"What's going on here tharn ... Do you have any enemies in your political career... Are someone from outside playing this cheap tricks ..." Tharn above to speak while Nova walks in with a smiling face ...

Tharn:"I don't know papa ... BUT REMEBER ONE THING PAPA ITS A MORE LIKE WARNING TO THE PERSON ... IF HE THINK OF HURTING MY FAMILY OR MY HUSBAND... THEN THEY WILL NEVER HAVE A GOOD DEATH IN THIER LIFE ... HE IF THE PERSON IS FROM OUR FAMILY ... " Tharn walks out while Nova gulp down and move towards his room ...

Tul:"Honey please let's see type ... He need to eat something it's late already ...." Gulf wipe his tear and walks towards kitchen while mew and others took Deep breath...

Mew:"LET'S GET IN OUR BUSINESS GUYS ... IT'S NOT TIME FOR SITTING AND LOOKING AT EVERYTHING... LET SHOW THOSE FUCKERS WHOM WE ARE ..." They nod thier head while walking out form mansion....

Somewhere in old abandoned buliding inbetween the meeting a guy slam door the walks in while throwing the tab on the desk ... While a guy look the tab and smirk Before throwing on the floor ...

Jeff:"What are you laughing at a he cheated on us brother and your smiling like nothing happens here ..."

Bible:"What you want to do ... Run after him and win a marathon... Tsk ..tsk it's not my way little brother ... Remeber this a mafia world where ever you go ... You end up in this world ... If he don't die my hand does not mean he will be free so relax and give them two box weapons... "

Jeff:"I will but one of the customer have demanded for drugs and that too soon us possible and he ready to pay as much as we want brother ... " Bible look at jeff who roll his eyes ... " I know we don't deal something like that but I know someone who deal secretly ..."

Bible:"Who..."

Jeff:"NOVA THARN SUPPASIT..." Bible rised his eyebrows while jeff nod his head with smrik ...

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

A hard slap was landed on mile cheek ...while everyone look Alex who was faming in anger ...

Alex:"GET LOST YOU ASSHOLE ... BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYTHING HAVE BEEN LEFT MY HAND ITS THAT YOU CAN BUY ITS A HUGE LOSE MILE HOW CARELESS YOUR ... GET LOST AND GET OUT OF THIS MANSION..." Sam above to speak something while mile shake his head ...

Tharn:"What is going on here Alex ... Mile where are you going get inside son ..." Alex stop tharn while mile walk out while Nova smirk and wave his hand dramatically to mile ...

Bible:"Is mr Nova available inside mr ..." Mile push bible and walk outside while bible shake his head and get in while jeff follow in behind ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 7.7K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...
331K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...
172K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
61.5K 2.8K 11
MEW SUPPASIT :- who's the well known business man in the bangkok city, who's famous in the whole industrialists and around whole city, who's more st...