Sano's Daughter (Bonten Story)

Per aightzz

Neglect is all you've ever known of. Ever since you remember, Your father has never shown you any ounce of lo... Més

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Sorry...
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

8

3.9K 132 18
Per aightzz

Tokyo stood in ruins. Buildings destroyed. Parks on fire. Store's and malls destroyed. Water filling in the streets from the ocean. 1 building still standing. A girl with (hair color) hair and white tips stood at the top of the building. A gun in her hand. Ex-Bonten executives, an ex advisor, and ex boss, kneeling before her with their hands cuffed behind their backs. He blinked as he watched from the floor. He felt pain. He felt he wasn't originally from there.

The girl's mouth was moving as if she was talking. There was ringing to his ears. He couldn't hear anything but that until he heard a gun shot. She shot the white haired mail. His cold body fell to the floor. He heard another gun shot. One after another, she killed all of them. Leaving a pool of blood there, she turned to him. "You're next..." She pointed her gun to him. His eyes widened as he heard the gun shot....

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi jolted up. His forehead covered in sweat as he breathed heavily. "Was that a dream or a vision?..." He asked himself breathlessly. He gets visions every now and then from the future. Takemichi would go to the past and try to change it to save the future but eventually he lost hope and became the villain in the story too.

Takemichi got up and took a shower and put on his suit on. "Morning Boss." Kazutora greeted. Takemichi didn't greet him back as usual. "You have a meeting with the executives on what to do with our gang." Kazutora said. "Let em know I'm not going." Takemichi said. Kazutora sighs and nods. "Yes sir. Any reason why?"

"Lets just say, Tokyo would be in ruins if I went to that meeting." Takemichi walked out his room leaving Kazutora confused. He went to go talk it out with Chifuyu instead about it. Chifuyu was working on paperwork when Kazutora started talking to him. "Tokyo would be in ruin? Why would he say that?" Chifuyu said. "Thats what I'm wondering." Kazutora said. Considering Chifuyu and Takemichi were close in their teen years, he'd know about Takemichi's time leaping. Then it hit him.

"Takemichi is having visions." He blurts. "What?" Kazutora said still confused as fuck. "When we were teenagers, Takemichi would go to the past and fix it so he could save the future. But now he lost all hope of trying to fix it. Its called Time Leaping. I thought it was crazy at first then I thought why Takemichi was always so desperate at times. And now he's having visions of the future if thats how it works." Chifuyu says.

Kazutora's mouth hung open. He didn't know what to say. "If he's saying Tokyo will be in ruins, then we need to help him to prevent that." Chifuyu says. Kazutora is processing everything but he has everything down. "Alright. Ok." He sharply breathes in. "Uh so How's Kei? I haven't seen him in a while." Kazutora says. "Focus will you. And that kid has been out with his girlfriend. Been spending the night at her place." Chifuyu led on with the subject.

"Kei has a girlfriend? That's new. He rejects girls left and right." Kazutora says. "I actually think he liked the girl before the girl liked him or the girl might not like him at all and just wants attention." Chifuyu says worried for his own son. "Or the girl has to take care of him like her boyfriend. Kei probably did like her first." Kazutora reassures Chifuyu. "Yeah..." Chifuyu reluctantly agrees...

To Kei and Y/n.

Y/n was in class.. instead she was pissed asf. "Yo Y/n, you good?" Jiselle asked. "She's just pissed cause one of the Bonten executives caught us sleeping together and he teased her about it." Kei smirked. "Sleeping together?..." Jiselle cringed. "Yeah. Two people sleeping in the same bed?" Kei said casually. "Right. Anyways, did this person have a formal cut and purple hair with purple eyes?" Jiselle asks. "Yep. Hey you know him?" Kei smiled.

"So it was Ran who teased her. Not surprised. They go at each other. Sometimes I wonder if Y/n is Ran's little sister since they both fight and tease each other like little kids." Jiselle jokes. "So now Ran fucking Haitani knows. Motherfucker should mind his own fucking business. Now he might tell dad!! Whether on accident or on purpose just to tick me off..!!" Y/n crumbled the paper in her hand in anger. "Chill... Besides isn't it ok that your dad knows about us?.." Kei smiled softly. "Not if you wanna be beat up half to death." Y/n groaned in annoyance. Not only was she angry about that but she was also angry about something else too....

Flashback

Y/n woke up feeling the need to get water. So she got up, put on some music in her headphones for relaxation and went to the kitchen on the 41st floor. As she entered the kitchen, she heard talking. Ran's voice, Kakucho's and Mikey's. They were all in the kitchen too. Guess they came back from the club early. They haven't noticed her yet until she opened the door to the fridge. "Why are you up, Y/n?" Kakucho asks. "Water." Y/n took out a bottle of cold water and drank some while looking at them. They stared at her while doing so. "So." She closed the bottle with the bottle cap. "Whats this about going away for...what... a year?.." Y/n asked sarcastically being dumbfounded.

"Thats not of your business." Mikey said with venom in his voice.

"No. It's not but when it involves me, it becomes my business. Now the fact that you're leaving me here... and I mean all of you... while I have to take of myself again.." Y/n snapped with the sale venom in her voice. "I'll be living back at the fucking mansion Manjiro. Enjoy your fucking boy trip." Y/n closed the fridge and walked back to the elevator with Ran calling her back.

Honestly I'm nauseous (nauseous)
Every time you ask me if I'm fine.
Cause I know it's never honest, (honest) Everything you say is a big old lie.

She ignored him and went back to her room. Every single day is a pain for her. Now her dad's leaving while she has to walk by parks watching every fucking kid with their dad playing catch. The thought of it just makes her so jealous and envious and angry.

You're so dramatic with the way you want attention, (attention)
I can't believe that we were friends I might just mention (mention)

She walks back in her room and climbs in bed with Kei after taking off her headphones, mindless about the lock on the door. "Where'd you go?" Kei's groggy voice was muffled in Y/n's shoulder. "Went to get some water." Y/n mumbled. Kei wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist and fell back to sleep in an instant. Y/n turned to face him. She moved his hair out of his face. Her eyes began to get heavy and she fell right back to sleep.

End of flashback

"Yo Y/n!" Y/n broke her pencil in her hand at the voice. "Woah my bad but Amiyah talking shit again." The student informed her. "That piece of shit... i don't give a shit anymore let her run her mouth... just lets everyone know she's a bitch and cant say it to my face anymore.." Y/n mumbled. "Alright." He left the classroom.

To Takemichi.

He got in his limo and told the driver where he needed to be and get there as quickly as he can. "Bonten Headquarters. Get there as fast as you can." Takemichi crossed his arms across his chest as he sat down. "Yes sir. As you wish." The driver said not questioning why they were headed there. As they headed there, Takemichi was thinking about what he was gonna say to Mikey. He would hate for Mikey to be mad at him.

Why wouldn't Mikey be pissed or hate Takemichi?

1. He stole his daughter
2. Threatened him through the phone
3. Tried tricking him

Obvious reasons why Mikey wouldn't be pissed or hate him and they all backfired. 'Fuck..' Takemichi internally groaned in frustration. He glared out the window of his limo and gritted his teeth. "Are you alright sir? You seem pale." The driver asks. Takemichi looked at the mirror that the driver was looking to him with. The driver was spying on him or just watching him. Their eyes met up at the mirror.

"I'm fine. Get your eyes back on the road before you kill us." He looked away from the mirror and glared back out the window. "Yes sir. Excuse me sir." The driver said. Takemichi clicked his tongue and pulled the black window up that divided where the driver was and Takemichi himself. He wondered... 'How the fuck am I gonna tell Mikey what will happen to Tokyo? His executives? His daughter!!?...' He glared at his feet. His jet black bangs covering his forehead that wrinkled up as he glared. He closed his eyes thinking on what to do, next thing he knows..

"Sir, we're here." The driver said. Takemichi eyes shot open. He nodded and got out of the limo. "Would you like me to wait sir?" The driver asks. "Just around the corner. I'll call you when to come." Takemichi told him. "Yes sir." The driver drove off after Takemichi closed the door. He sighed before entering. There was security at the entrance like when u go in for TSA at an airport.

"Phone. Wallet. Anything metal on you. Put it here." A security guard said as he pointed to the table in front of him. Takemichi removed anything metal on him and walked through the security thingy. Takemichi had a gun in his suit but his suit covers the metal detecter from detecting the gun, in case for his safety. He walked through like nothing. "Here." The security guard handed him back his stuff. Takemichi nodded and headed in through the next door. The place was mostly silver. He went to the front desk where the receptionist was talking on the phone. "Excuse me?" Takemichi called. The receptionist took out her index finger at him as a sign to wait one moment.

Takemichi waited for her. She got off the phone. "Sorry sir what do you need?" She turned her attention to Takemichi. Her eyes traveled down then up examining his figure. A little skinny but fit. Takemichi cleared his throat to get her attention. "I need to see Sano Manjiro." He says. The receptionist quickly pulls out a gun on him aiming straight for his head. Takemichi didnt flinch. He was expecting this. "How do you know the boss's full name?" She asks. Takemichi sighs. "Im Takemichi Hanagaki. Im an old friend of his." Takemichi stayed calm.

"Takemichi Hanagaki, also the kidnapper of his daughter." She says. "What do you want with the boss?" She asks. "This isn't an interrogation. I need to see him and talk to him about Y/n." Takemichi continued to stay calm but a little more alert. "Too bad. Boss isn't here. He left for a year." The receptionist smirked. Takemichi's eyes widen for one second then go back to his regular half lidded eyes. "Kakucho Hitto then?" Takemichi asks getting anxious.

"How do you the exec-" She was cut off. "THIS ISNT AN INTERROGATION!! I need to speak with any of the executives or Mikey himself!! If I don't then Tokyo is at stake!!" Takemichi knew he sounded crazy. He used to be a time leaper. Only his friends believed him. The people who knew him best. This woman doesnt know him at all. "Do you know how crazy you sound right now?!" She yelled as she took the safety off the gun. "I'm the only one who know how crazy this sounds!! But if you don't get me Mikey, everyone is going to die!" Takemichi yells.

"How do you know that?" The woman continues. Takemichi is irritated at this point and just walks off. "Hey! Where you going!? I'm still asking you questions!!"She yells. Takemichi walks out frustrated as fuck.

He calls his driver and tells him to come pick him up. He gets in once his driver gets there. "Where to sir?" He asks. "Go back to the hideout." He simply says and crosses his arms around his chest, glaring and gritting his teeth. Time to find and contact Manjiro.

To Y/n

School ended and Kei went home for once in a while. Y/n insisted on walking back home by herself after Kei offered to walk her home. She just wanted to be alone for once and take a break from people.

She walked in headquarters and the receptionist called her. "Boss left you something." She handed her an envelope. Y/n's stomach sank. "Ok thanks." She toom it and headed to the elevator, pressed her floor and quickly went to her room as she got there. "I heard Boss left his daughter here with us. I can't believe he would do that." She heard the employees. Y/n sighed knowing damn well she was right. That feeling in her stomach from downstairs told everything. She went into her room and locked the door. She sank to the floor with her back against the door.

"That fucker..." She gritted her teeth in anger. She got up, threw the papers and books off her desk and shelves. She kicked her desk off the floor, she punched the wall, takes off the covers of her bed, threw the pillows everywhere, grabbed the chair and hit it against the giant window that showed the beautiful view making it shatter. The wind hit her face and now a dangerous spot to stand in her room. With all her strength she kicked her bed out of the shattered window infuriated by her father leaving. Some employees knocked and banged on the door hearing the noise. Y/n opened the door and walked out death glaring at everyone in her way.

No one dared talking to her. No one dared looking at her. No one dared to make not even one sound. Y/n walked out of Bonten Headquarters infuriated with the envelope still in her hand. She walked to the garage that Bonten owned and took Mikey's former CB2o5T. She rode to wherever the wind would take her.....

.

.

.

and no one has seen her for what seemed an eternity..

_____________________________________________________

Hoped that entertained you all.. shit boutta get crazy now so please hang in there for more chapters❤️

thanks for reading!!❤️💥✨

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

478K 13.7K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
136K 4.5K 56
'Dysfunctional: not operating normally or properly' That was one way to describe Clara Campbells family. Dysfunctional; not operating properly. That...
Lucent Per ads ¡¡

Novel·la juvenil

168K 3.8K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
1M 57K 36
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...