4

Sounds of breathing was near.. Y/n ran around almost the entire base for the exit but found no exit. "Shit.." She cursed and stopped to take a breath. "Found you~" Y/n was taken by the mouth and waist. She grunts as she elbowed Takemichi's head making him let go of her. She ran. She ran until she found a room and locked herself in there. "I know ur in there!! Let me in!!" He banged on the door. Y/n panicked and looked around for an escape. She kicked the boxes out of the way to look for a vent or a window. She kicked one box and found a vent. Big enough for her to fit in. She kicked it open as she hyperventilates. "Come on. Come on. Come on. Please. Please. Please." She said in between breaths.

She went through the vent before Takemichi could kick the door open. He growled angrily when he saw she wasn't in there. He kicked the boxes angrily. "Boss!!" Peh-yan came up to him. "What!?" He angrily yelled. "Bonten sent the funds already!!" He said. Takemichi's expression changed into a sadistic expression. He hysterically laughed. "Bonten just gave everything to me.. Too bad they won't have their precious bonten princess around. Turn on the sewer waters. She went through the vent that leads to the sewers." Takemichi ordered. "Yes boss!!" Peh-yan followed orders.

Y/n jumped out of the vent into the sewers and gagged. "Eww." She pinched her nose in order not to smell the disgusting odor. "This is the sewers... Gotta find an exit." She said to herself. She ran through the sewers and heard a sound. She gasp knowing what it was.. "Fuck..." She sprinted.

To Bonten

"Any sign of her?" Mikey said through the radio where everyone was talking through. "No boss.. but theres something strange going on.." Ran said through his ear piece. Mikey and Sanzu saw the plants to the sewers were filling up with water. "Who controls the sewer system?" Sanzu asked. "Touman.." Kokonoi said through his ear piece. "Sanzu stop the car... Everyone open those up now!!" Mikey ordered.. "YES BOSS!!" Everyone said. They did what they said. "Got something boss?" Sanzu asked. "Y/n is smart and strong enough to escape. She may have gotten out through the sewers.." Mikey said. They heard a bang at the next plant. Again. "There." Mikey said. "Got it." Sanzu said. It was a struggle to open it but they eventually got it open while sewer water was overflowing. Y/n lifted herself out of there coughing and breathing for air. Soaked in sewer water. The stench only growing. "Y/n!" Sanzu yelled. Y/n puked up some sewer water and some lunch cause of the stench. "Ew..." She breathed.

Mikey grasped her in a tight hug never wanting to let go. Y/n was still coughing but a little surprised Mikey was hugging her. Sanzu went off to get some towels. Y/n hugged back tightly clinging onto him. "Y/n... Im so glad ur safe..." He cried. Y/n's eyes swelled with tears. "Dad... i missed you.." She cried. "Its ok.. Its gonna be ok.." Sanzu came back with a towel and gave it to Mikey. Mikey wrapped it around Y/n and hugged her tightly again. "Come on boss. We gotta get her back..." Sanzu said awkwardly. Mikey nodded and helped Y/n up. He noticed the bruises, the cuts, and the blood that they left on her. "I can walk..." Y/n said. Still Mikey helped her to the car and sat with her in the back. Y/n felt tired. She hasn't slept since she ran away. Mikey noticed this and pulled her head down on his lap and she instantly fell asleep. "Let the others know we have her." Mikey said as he ran his hand through her hair as she slept.

"Yes boss." Sanzu let everyone know and drove back to Bonten headquarters. "Y/n.. get up.." Mikey hated waking her up but he had to. Y/n woke up and sat up. Her eyes were puffy, she was a little pale, she had bags under eyes, bruises and cuts. To her everything in her body hurt her. "Come on. Theres a shower where u can clean urself up." Mikey said. Y/n nodded. They entered Bonten headquarters where Y/n has never been. "Sanzu.. Take her to the shower near my office and give her some of my clothes.." Mikey said. Sanzu nodded. "Come on Y/n.." Y/n looked at Mikey and he nodded. Y/n followed Sanzu.

"Man u stink of sewer." Sanzu said. Y/n didn't respond and just looked at the ground. "Heres the bathroom and shower near Mikey's office. I'll bring u some clothes." Y/n still didn't respond. Sanzu brought her a pair of sweatpants and a dark purple hoodie. "The hoodie's Rindou's but I don't think he will care." Y/n nods at him and goes to the bathroom taking a long shower. She gets dressed and gets out of the bathroom. Sanzu was there waiting for her on his phone. "Took you long enough... I'll take u to boss now..." Sanzu said. Y/n didnt reply again. He took her to the meeting room where everyone was now..