9

SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN
YEAR: Mid 2023
PRESENT TIME

Here's a fact that everyone knows. Everyone you know... will die.

Whether its early age of old age, they will die. Its how they die is the problem though. See Y/n drove away thinking that her father told was all a big fucking lie. Of course, he did also LEAVE without saying goodbye. ....'Now here comes the neglect all over again. Here comes the story being written all over again...' She thought.

She hated that thought. The fact she never said goodbye. The fact he never said "see you soon" or "see you later". But Y/n was over it after a while. Instead, she wanted vengeance. She fucking wanted it. Like grabbing candy from a child when their parent isn't looking. She wanted Mikey to feel pain. Not the pain she felt. He could never understand her pain. How could he? He never had a father...

Now back to the story...

"Kook!" Y/n yelled. Her voice echoing through the tunnels of her hideout. "Yo dude! Do you have that info yet?!" She yelled. "Will you wait just a second!!? It's printing!!" Kook yelled back. Y/n smirked and went to Kook's room. Kook was the decorative type. Probably because she never had this growing up until Y/n got her off the street. She felt bad for her parents neglecting her. But i would say Y/n felt more pissed than bad about it.

Y/n sat on Kook's bed. "Ugh 10 hours later... How long is it going to take??" Y/n complained. "Maybe if you be quiet and learn how to wait. You'd get it over with." Kook argues back. "First of all dude, I am the Emperres of waiting. Second of all, Im tired of waiting!! I just need this fucking info about Sano Shinichiro!" Y/n smirked. Kook rolled her eyes. Kook had dark brunette hair with greenish\blueish eyes. When Y/n first met her, she was skinny and now she's fit and average. Knows how to fight because Y/n is fucking training her ass. Kook is healthy too. Kook is also about 15 while Y/n is 17.

Y/n just treated Kook like a little sister she never had. "It's done." Kook took the paper out the printer and gave it to Y/n. Y/n took it and hugged Kook. "Hey hey!!" Kook whined. Y/n gave her small kiss to her head before thanking her. "Wanna come with me?" Y/n asks as she heads for the door. "Do I have a choice?" Kook deadpans. "Nope!" Y/n smiled mischievously. "Where are we going anyways!!?" Kook yells. "His grave!" Y/n said as she went to her room and put her dark black cloak on.

Y/n was always wearing black. Sometimes. She dyed her hair tips white. She wears combat boots, and always a cute combat outfit but wears a cloak over it. Whenever she goes out, she puts a mask on.

"Yo! You ready??" If anything Kook made Y/n a little more happier than before

"Yo! You ready??" If anything Kook made Y/n a little more happier than before. I mean Kei was her first love and he made her happy, but not really sibling like. "Yeah yeah Im going." Kook walked in with her black coat on. "Lets go." They headed to the garage and got on their motorcycles. Y/n has a Dual-Sport motorcycle and so does Kook. Y/n has Mikey's CB205T somewhere but they dont talk about it. "Where is this grave again?" Kook asks. "Shibuya. Just follow me. Ok?" Y/n says. "And put your mask on." Y/n says as she puts on an earbud on her left ear before putting her helmet on. "Yes ma'am." Kook sarcastically salutes.