6

"I swear Im gonna kill him." Y/n mumbled as she walked into the meeting room of the Bonten executives. "Kill who?" Kakucho asked. "No one." Y/n responded as she put her hands in the front pockets of her pants. She was covered- no not covered, soaked in blood. Not hers obviously. "Report on how the mission." Mikey ordered. Y/n didn't like the feeling of being ordered around. "Gang was assassinated. No one lived. Just like you ordered." Y/n reported. "Any casualties?" Mikey asked. "No. There were none. Even though i just killed almost 50,000 men, i did found something for you guys." She pulls the back she had in her hand and puts it on the table. As curious as they all are, none of them opened it. Kakucho stood up and opened the bag. His eyes widen in shock.

"How did you get any of this?" He asked astonished at stacks on dollars there were in the bag. Y/n didn't answer that. "I dont know how much there is in there." Y/n said. "This is great." Sanzu went up and saw the dollars inside the bag. "Man you did better than we expected. You left at 9 and came back at 11 Impressive." Takeomi said. Y/n only nodded and looked at Mikey. Hoping to earn some praise from him. Obviously she didn't show it. She is a great actor. Has been for 13 years. Mikey only nodded and said, "Well done. You're dismissed." Y/n nodded and walked out of there. She gritted her teeth in anger. Wasn't he gonna praise her? Didn't she get something out of this? She killed 50,000 men in 2 hours. So what!? His men could do this but with longer time.

Atleast I got a 'well done' in the end. She thought. She went to wash herself and cleaned herself up. Now she didn't look like she had someone's blood on her. Y/n stared at herself in the mirror. Wait, I just killed 50,000 men, right? Why? Did any of then have a daughter or a son? If they did, they aren't coming home because of me. Y/n breathed in heavily and breathed out. "Shhh just chill. It's gonna be ok. Dont worry." She calmed herself down before she went insane. She came out from her bathroom and put her dirty clothes in her laundry. "But all that blood..." She put her fingers up to her mouth. "Sounds like someone is having trouble to keep themselves sane~."

"Shut up Kei." She rolled her eyes. "Hmm, make me~." He smirked. "Ok bet." She said and went to her closet. Kei blushed. Didn't think she was gonna say anything at all... He thought to himself. Y/n came out of her closer with duck tape in her hands. He instantly knew what she was gonna do. "Ok ok. I'll shut up." He instantly said with a drop of sweat coming down his face. "Good." Y/n said as she left the duck tape on top of her bed. Kei smiled at her then observed her. "Hey." He got her attention. "Lets go out for a walk, yeah? The weather looks perfect." Kei smiled. Y/n thought about it for a sec. "Ok but in order to get you out, you'll play as someone I captured." Y/n said and put her (shoe brand) on. "Lets go." She said.

After making it passed the guards and other people with guns in the building, they made it out safely. "Thank god we didn't run into your dad or the executives right?" Kei perked. "Yeah we got lucky." Y/n smiled a little. "Come on." Kei took her hand with a smile on his face and started walking with her. On accident, Y/n blushed as he took her hand. Her blush started to fade as she got used to Kei holding her hand. "Her do you even know where we're going?" Y/n asked. "Pick B or P. Don't ask questions. Just pick a letter." Kei smiled. Y/n quirked her eyebrow at him. She sighed and decided with, "B." Kei smiled brightly. "Then I guess it's the beach then." He said. "It like 73 degrees and its cloudy and you wanna go to the beach?" Y/n asked in disbelief and stops walking. "Why not? The sound of the beach and the sand between your toes is relaxing. Come on. It'll be worth it. I promise." He looked back at her with a promising smile. That fucking smile makes me do everything he wants, damn it. But in a good way I guess. Y/n thought. She sighed. "Fine. Lets go." She says. "Alright lets go!!" Kei smiled.

"Wanna listen to music?" He pulls out his airpod. "While we walk there?" He takes out his phone. "Uh sure why not i guess." She grabbed his right airpod and put it in her ear. Kei put a playlist and let the music 🎵 lay as they walked.