5

"You've gotta hot wire it..." Y/n told Sanzu, but Sanzu was high as fuck at the moment and couldn't understand anything. "Yeah yeah..." He responds not doing anything just sitting in the car seat. "Get out and switch seats. You're fucking high." She gets out of the car and goes to the opposite side and pulls Sanzu out. He falls on the street of where they were parked. "Ow what the fuck Y/n..." Sanzu said. "Go to the other side." She tells him and gets in the driver's seat. Anyone wanna know how they got in this situation?

No thanks to Sanzu Haruchiyo.

"This is all your fucking fault." Y/n mumbled. "My fault!!? Well..." He didn't have anything to say cause he knew he was fucking right. "Well... you were in the drivers seat and the driver is mostly responsible for what happens to the passenger... fucking dumbass." She rolls her eyes as she hot wires the car. Sanzu was getting drugs from his drug dealer and he saw Y/n laying on her bed in smoking weed fucking high. On their way, Sanzu got spotted and they were being chased by some cops until Sanzu finally made a left turn and lost them but in the result of the car not turning on and plus he lost the keys. "Shut the fuck up.." Sanzu slurred. They would be on their way of Sanzu didn't get in a fucking crash and crash the fucking the car like the maniac he is.

"Make me bitch." She retorted. Sanzu glared at her. "Just for some fucking drugs... i should've stayed at Bonten." She mumbles as the car turned on. She drove slowly back to B. H. Y/n has had some experience stealing cars and driving. Jiselle should know. She encouraged it. Y/n sighed as she parked the car in the street. "Give me my fucking weed." She says. Sanzu grumbles giving it to her the cart and put it in her pocket of her hoodie. They both got out of the car with Sanzu swaying. "Fucking walk right idiot." She says. "Shut up.." They enter and go up some floors to the rooms. Y/n and Sanzu came in the meeting room where they saw a whole ass meeting with another gang. Everyone turned to them. "And here's our other executive." Ran said pointing to Sanzu. "Who's the girl?" A member of the other gang asked. "My daughter." Mikey answered. "Where were the both of? You literally left this morning." Kakucho asked. True. They left at 8 and came back at 8pm. "Sanzu fucking crashed the car being high as fuck on our way here. I had to kick him out of the drivers seat so we can drive back." Y/n explained. "I did not crash the car!!" Sanzu yelled at her. "Ow my fucking eardrums.... shut the fuck up.. yes you did! You were high as fuck!" Y/n retorted. "It is not my fault!" He says. "Is to!" She says. "Is not." He says.

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Is to."

"Is not!"

"Is to!"

"Is not!"

"Is to!!"

"Alright! Shut the fuck up!!" Rindou said which made then both shut up. "Y/n go back to your room. Sanzu.." Mikey called. "Yes boss?" Sanzu answered. "We're gonna have a long talk about ur driving. For now sit the fuck down." Mikey threatened. Y/n smirked secretly at Sanzu. Sanzu glared at her. "Y/n..." Mikey called. "Right.... see you..!" She walks out going to her room. She sat on her bed and took out the battery and pen twirling the battery on the pen. She pressed the button and took a few hits. She put the pen on high. She took another hit and stopped after that one feeling herself getting high. She put some of The Weekened music.

Your man on the road, he doin' promo
You said, "Keep our business on the low-low"
I'm just tryna get you out the friend zone
'Cause you look even better than the photos
I can't find your house, send me the info
Drivin' through the gated residential
Found out I was comin', sent your friends home
Keep on tryna hide it, but your friends know
I only call you when it's half-past five
The only time that I'll be by your side
I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, yeah