8

Tokyo stood in ruins. Buildings destroyed. Parks on fire. Store's and malls destroyed. Water filling in the streets from the ocean. 1 building still standing. A girl with (hair color) hair and white tips stood at the top of the building. A gun in her hand. Ex-Bonten executives, an ex advisor, and ex boss, kneeling before her with their hands cuffed behind their backs. He blinked as he watched from the floor. He felt pain. He felt he wasn't originally from there.

The girl's mouth was moving as if she was talking. There was ringing to his ears. He couldn't hear anything but that until he heard a gun shot. She shot the white haired mail. His cold body fell to the floor. He heard another gun shot. One after another, she killed all of them. Leaving a pool of blood there, she turned to him. "You're next..." She pointed her gun to him. His eyes widened as he heard the gun shot....

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi jolted up. His forehead covered in sweat as he breathed heavily. "Was that a dream or a vision?..." He asked himself breathlessly. He gets visions every now and then from the future. Takemichi would go to the past and try to change it to save the future but eventually he lost hope and became the villain in the story too.

Takemichi got up and took a shower and put on his suit on. "Morning Boss." Kazutora greeted. Takemichi didn't greet him back as usual. "You have a meeting with the executives on what to do with our gang." Kazutora said. "Let em know I'm not going." Takemichi said. Kazutora sighs and nods. "Yes sir. Any reason why?"

"Lets just say, Tokyo would be in ruins if I went to that meeting." Takemichi walked out his room leaving Kazutora confused. He went to go talk it out with Chifuyu instead about it. Chifuyu was working on paperwork when Kazutora started talking to him. "Tokyo would be in ruin? Why would he say that?" Chifuyu said. "Thats what I'm wondering." Kazutora said. Considering Chifuyu and Takemichi were close in their teen years, he'd know about Takemichi's time leaping. Then it hit him.

"Takemichi is having visions." He blurts. "What?" Kazutora said still confused as fuck. "When we were teenagers, Takemichi would go to the past and fix it so he could save the future. But now he lost all hope of trying to fix it. Its called Time Leaping. I thought it was crazy at first then I thought why Takemichi was always so desperate at times. And now he's having visions of the future if thats how it works." Chifuyu says.

Kazutora's mouth hung open. He didn't know what to say. "If he's saying Tokyo will be in ruins, then we need to help him to prevent that." Chifuyu says. Kazutora is processing everything but he has everything down. "Alright. Ok." He sharply breathes in. "Uh so How's Kei? I haven't seen him in a while." Kazutora says. "Focus will you. And that kid has been out with his girlfriend. Been spending the night at her place." Chifuyu led on with the subject.

"Kei has a girlfriend? That's new. He rejects girls left and right." Kazutora says. "I actually think he liked the girl before the girl liked him or the girl might not like him at all and just wants attention." Chifuyu says worried for his own son. "Or the girl has to take care of him like her boyfriend. Kei probably did like her first." Kazutora reassures Chifuyu. "Yeah..." Chifuyu reluctantly agrees...