3

TOKYO, JAPAN
SHIBUYA
YEAR: 2006

The screams of Mikey's girlfriend filled the hospital room. "Come on miss. Just one more push!!" One of the female people nurses in the room say. More screams fill the room. Mikey outside the room pacing back and forth anxiously. "Mikey-kun. Sit down. It'll be alright." One of his old friends Takemichi said. "I cant-" Mikey started until he heard a baby crying. "Well look who's delivered." Ran said as he sat watching Mikey's expression. His face was shown happiness. Ran smiled at his face. One of the nurses came out. "Who's the father?" She asked. "I am." Mikey answered instantly. "Congratulations. Its a healthy baby girl. You can come in and see your baby and girlfriend." She says. "Ok-" But Mikey was cut off by another nurse coming out. "Call a doctor right now. She's lost a lot of blood. We need to save her." She said.

Mikey's expression changed instantly. "What.." He said. "Sir Im going to need you to come get your baby quickly." The nurse says. "Sir?!" The nurse continued. Mikey didn't answer. "Whats going to happen to her??" Mikey asked. "Sir! The baby!" The nurse says. "I dont want her. What going to happen to my girlfriend??" Mikey asked frustrated. "Ma'am Ill take the baby. If its really necessary." Ran got up. "Yes please thank you." The nurse went in with Ran and Ran came out with Mikey's newborn. "Quickly. We have to get a doctor." The nurse came out.

Everything to Mikey seemed to stop. The only thing he heard was his name echoing and his newborn baby crying in Ran's arms. Mikey breathed heavily and waited for the nurses to come back with something. "Mikey. Do you want to hold her?" Ran asked. "No." Mikey said bluntly. The baby kept on crying. "Can you calm her down Ran?" Rindou said. "Im trying. She knows Im not her dad." Ran said. "Shhh... Its alright..." Ran tried taming the baby. He put his finger above her and her tiny hand grabbed onto it. Curious about how his finger was bigger than hers, she stopped crying and started babbling. Soon after she fell asleep in his arms. Ran looked at Mikey. He was slumped against the wall next to him waiting for the nurses or doctors to give them an answer.

𐂂Time Skip𐂂

After long hours of waiting, the nurse finally came out. Ran, Rindou, Takemichi, and Draken stood up. Draken had came right after Takemichi called him. "Well? How is she?..." Takemichi asked. Mikey stayed slumped on the wall. "Im sorry..." Was all Mikey needed to know about it. "She lost too much blood. We tried to save her but we couldn't. Im so sorry." The nurse says. Draken started looked down looking anywhere else but the floor. Rindou had a bored expression. Ran looked down. Mikey got up and walked to the nurse. "Thank you." Was all he said before walking out of there. "Wait Mikey. What about her?!" Ran yelled. Mikey didn't answer and left. "Oh dear..." The nurse said. "He'll be alright." Draken said. "If it helps. His girlfriend named the baby Y/n. She also told me to give him a message. Would you mind giving it to him?" She said.

"Of course." Ran said. "She said, "Mikey, Draken, Ran, Rindou, and Takemichi. Thank you all so much for helping me through this. Ran thank you for helping me through my pregnancy the most. I want you to be the god father of my daughter. Takemichi, thank you for helping Mikey and helping me through ny cravings. Thank you Draken for being there for me and Mikey. Rindou thank you for the comfort you gave me. I wish you would treat my daughter like a sister the way you to to your brother. Mikey, I love you so much and please take care of our daughter. Give her the life she deserves and be there as her father. I love you. I named our baby Sano Y/n. Thank you so much for the experience I had with you and your friends. Love Alexa." Takemichi was crying. Draken was letting out some tears. Rindou looked the other way rubbing the tears away from his eyes. Ran was crying. The baby was crying feeling the atmosphere. Baby's intuition.