all the little things

Par dodiepie

An outcast girl meets a popular girl. Plus

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 16

8.8K 390 164
Par dodiepie

🪐🪐🪐

"How to satisfy a girlfriend?" Jisoo repeated the question of the thai while the latter is already pleading on the floor, "Good sex of course." Chaeng answered out of the blue, causing both Jisoo and Lisa to choke on their own saliva.

"Woman." Jisoo blushed, "I- I mean you can ask her wh-what she wants or like! Be a good, loving, and understanding girlfriend, that's all!" Chaeng covered her mouth, realizing her answer earlier is too much. "What if her satisfaction involves degrading her, calling her names, and hitting her?" Lisa asked, now teary eyed.

"That's a kink, and there's nothing to be ashamed off." Irene said, joining in the conversation. "N-not in a sexual way, idiot!" Lisa blushed.

"Where's Kai by the way? I haven't seen him that much." Chaeng said, glancing around the hallway.

"I saw him with Kyungsoo awhile ago."

"What should I do?" Lisa frowned, diverting back to the topic. Roseanne can only pat Lisa's head, "You can tell Jennie if you're uncomfortable, you can satisfy her in another way, she'll understand." Jisoo said, "I'm not uncomfortable, I'm just... Jennie's really something else, I don't want to end up hurting her for real." Lisa cleared her throat, finally standing up.

"Wait, what about you?"

"When Jennie's satisfied and happy too?"

"Well, as long as you're both getting the satisfaction with what you're doing, then I don't see the problem."

"Hi guys! I'm back!" Jennie showed up after she went to the school's rest room to retouch her makeup. "I need a popcorn, this is going to be good." Irene smirked watching Lisa and Jennie.

"Hey Liz, before we get back to my house can we stop first at the convenience store?"

"Sure baby." Lisa said, taking Jennie's hand, but the brunette resisted, pulling her hand away.

"What?"

"Say it more aggressively." Jennie whispered, looking away, biting her lip. Lisa then notice her friends are trying to suppress their laugh, especially Irene who is now red as hell.

"No." Lisa said, she doesn't want to do it in front of her friends. 

"O-okay..." Jennie started to tear up, and this made Irene intervene, "Aww poor Jennie—"

"Quiet you!" Lisa hushed Irene while Jisoo and Chaeng are now red as ever.

"Whatever you want, I'm here. Or am I the wrong gal for the job?" Irene asked, teasing the thai.

"Yep. It's gotta be Lisa Manoban." Jennie answered quick after Irene finished her question. "Look we're going to leave now, c'mon Jennie, let's go yeah?" Lisa offered her hand again, but the brunette still don't want to go.

"No."

"I said move your ass! You dumb bitch!" Lisa raised her voice, grabbing Jennie by the wrist as they stormed out of the scene. "And get your head out of the gutter!" Lisa glared at her friends, "This is not sexual by the way!" She added.

"To be honest, Lisa's really good." Chaeng said, "Scary, but she's really good at it." Jisoo said, now holding her hand. "Sup guys I'm back!" Kai greeted everyone, panting.

"What did I miss?" He asked.

"You missed fun."

🪐🪐🪐

While Jennie's inside buying at the convenience store, Lisa's old classmate can only loiter outside the store, drinking colas and eating junk. Jung San recall Jennie beating the shit out of him and his friend, the thought of it made his blood boil and he suddenly crumpled an opened bag of chips in his hands.

"I'm going to beat that Manoban girl once I see her—"

"What the hell are you morons doing?" Jennie cut him off, she's already holding a bag of snacks for later. "What?" The boys are now frightened, they couldn't even move at all. "I better not see y'all loitering." The brunette added making the boys and Jung San pickup their trashes. "No, we're not! We're not!" Jung San smiled sheepishly.

"Glad to hear that." Jennie gave the boys a stern look.

"Ruby Jane, let's go!" Lisa said, showing up holding Jennie's bag.

"Oh I'm going to beat that girl alright!" Jung San was about to charge in until Lisa gave Jennie's cheek a slap,"Hurry the fuck up, bitch." Lisa said as she drag Jennie out of the scene, "What the fuck!? She's also spawn of a satan!" One of Jung San's friend said, now afraid of the girls.

"Both of them are!"

"I think it's best that we shouldn't get in their way again!"

"Good point!"

Jennie invited Lisa to stay for the night while Ella is having a sleepover with her new playmate who happens to be her next door neighbor. Jennie's mother is out late again leaving the two alone in the house.

The two girls can only lie down on Jennie's bed, staring at the ceiling, listening to the playlist that Lisa made for Jennie, the brunette supported herself with her elbow as she turn to face Lisa who is now looking at the window, realizing that it's raining hard outside.

"Lisa?"

"Yeah?"

Jennie removed the other earphone, from her ear as the song finished. She then rested her head on Lisa's chest, hugging her as the rain continue to pour harder, making it  even more relaxing for the two. "I really appreciate you acting all smug, but if you're not comfortable, you can tell me, it's okay." The brunette said, shutting her eyes as she listen to Lisa's heart.

"To be honest," Lisa removed her earphone as well, she started to rake her hand on Jennie's wavy brunette hair. "I don't really mind it at all, seeing you happy and satisfied is just what I need." Lisa answered, and the brunette can only nuzzle herself against Lisa's chest, sniffing her suit.

"Mhm."

"Yeah."

"I'm listening to your heart." Jennie said, shutting her eyes.

"What does it say?" Lisa asked, still raking her hands on Jennie's hair.

"It's cold." Jennie replied, and the thai can only pull the brunette's chin up, giving Jennie's lips a tender kiss, "You're warm." Lisa said, running her hand across the brunette's soft cheek. Jennie then traced her finger all the way to Lisa's pierced lips.

"I know." Jennie replied as Lisa went on top of her, kissing her again as the brunette started to slowly pull Lisa's suit down while Lisa can only let her do so. The two disregarded their clothes on the floor, and Jennie continue to wander her hand on Lisa's floral tattoo all the way to her Saturn.

There's a heat within Jennie that she wanted to share that feeling with Lisa.

☀️

🪐

"So you're telling me that Jennie bit you?" Roseanne asked, leaning back against the ledge of the campus balcony, sipping her apple juice. "Yep, she did." Lisa pull her hair up to show her friend a bite mark on her nape.

"Oh girl, she's marking you." Irene butted in, slapping Lisa's ass. "Marking?" Lisa asked innocently, making the two girls laugh. "I mean you're quite popular now, boys and gays want to date you." Roseanne shrugged.

"And Jennie wants them to know that she owns you." Irene added.

"I didn't know that she can be that scary." Lisa let out a smile, "She's a different breed when she's jealous." Chaeng said. Roseanne and Irene can only conversate about their terror prof, while Lisa felt her phone vibrate from her pocket.

The thai can only check the messages, and there she saw her aunt's text telling her that her parents are coming back.

"Oh my."

"Hi baby—" Lisa immediately grab Jennie by her collar, "Just for once, shut up, slut!" Lisa glanced down on Jennie's lips before she gave it a quick kiss. "I love you." Lisa whispered softly, she then shove Jennie aside.

"Annoying bitch." She added.

Jennie can only place her finger on her lip, now blushing hard. "I love you too?" Jennie said, watching Lisa stormed back to the classroom.

"What is happening?" Taehyung asked, quite confused while Bogum can only start doing a sign of the cross. "Love, buddy. Love is happening." Jungkook said, he gave V a hug from behind as he squeeze the small fat on his chest.

"Oh lord." Bogum shut his eyes.

🪐☀️

"How about another slap?

"No."

"Just a light slap, please?"

"No."

"Maybe a little bit."

"I said no, Jennie." Lisa rolled her eyes as the two of them are walking along the streets on the way to Lisa's restaurant to have a dinner.

"Then you don't love me."

"My goodness, of course I do. I just can't slap you again in public." Lisa sighed, cupping Jennie's cheeks. "Then give me a kiss." Jennie said, now doing a duck face.

"But I just kissed you earlier!"

"I. Want. More."

As Lisa was about to lean in again, Jennie got distracted when she received a text from the laundry. "Oh wait, I forgot our laundry! Can you wait for a bit, I'll just be quick." Jennie said, handing her bag to Lisa, "Sure, be careful! I love you!" The thai smiled, watching Jennie jog back.

"I love you too!"

"Cute."

"Manoban?" Somi called out, interrupting the thai. "Oh, Somi? How are you?" Lisa asked, "I still don't understand why..." Somi sighed, "Understand what?" Lisa's confused, she have no idea to what Somi is pertaining to, "How come Jennie likes you?" The question baffled the thai, even herself can't even answer that question too. It just happen that Jennie became clingy and protective around her.

"Somi."

"What?"

"Can you even hit Jennie?"

"What? No! I would never." The younger one said, "Why would I even hurt her? Were you!?" Somi questioned, making Lisa smile.

"Then you can't have Jennie."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

580K 22.2K 40
A cliché love story where the popular jock falls in love with the shy girl. Starring a straightforward Lisa and a socially awkward Jennie Kim. Ft. A...
72.2K 2.2K 21
Just another fanfiction of Jenlisa.
8.6K 171 9
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
Yours Par .

Fanfiction

7.3K 705 21
She's a social media influencer while he...is not her type, but fate brought them together from the awkward moment to a memorable ending (well, hopef...