all the little things

By dodiepie

An outcast girl meets a popular girl. More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 15

9.4K 397 228
By dodiepie

🪐🪐🪐

"Priya! Wake up, your girlfriend is here!" Lisa's aunt knocked on the door, "My girlfriend is what?" The thai sat up on the bed. "She said her name is Jennie Kim? She's here downstairs!" Dara smiled, "Jennie?" Lisa immediately got up, she put on some random clothes she find before she stormed out of the room, pulling the door open.

"You've been keeping secrets from your aunt huh?" Dara lightly pinch Lisa's cheek, she's happy to find Lisa have someone to keep her in company, recalling the thai being a loner before. "She's downstairs," Dara said before she descended down while Lisa can only follow her, fixing her hair.

Lisa was quite confuse about Jennie visiting their restaurant, they don't even have school today.

Usually Jennie invites Lisa to her house when they don't have school on week days.

"Hi, Lisa!" Jennie waved her hand, she's sitting at the dining chair, with a coffee perched on the table. "Jennie? What are you doing here, dumbo?" Lisa smiled, taking a seat across the brunette.

"Jogging around the campus, I don't want to miss the opportunity to visit your restaurant." The brunette shrugged, "Oh and I also happen to bump into Kai earlier, he's walking his dog." Jennie added.

"What did he say?" Lisa asked, still groggy, she took a sip on Jennie's coffee. "You're not going to believe it, I am also shocked." Jennie sighed, making Lisa furrow her eyebrows, now concerned. "He asked me if Kyungsoo's single." the brunette added, and Lisa can only shrug.

"Maybe he likes him." Lisa said, "I'm not sure, it's not nice to assume he's gay." Jennie started to brush her foot on Lisa's leg. "I made breakfast! come join us, Jennie!" Lisa's aunt said, she started to place the food on the dining table.

"Sure."

"Jennie's a huge fan of your fried dumplings."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Your aunt's a great cook." Jennie said as the two of them started to walk along the street outside the campus. They saw some students passing along to greet the two girls and some school athletes doing a lap. "Then you're going to love my parents more." Lisa stretched, she walk ahead. Lisa had her hair tied up into a messy ponytail while she wore a plain white shirt v-neck, showing a bit of her floral tattoo from her collar bone and cycling shorts.

"That reminds me."

"I'm wondering where your parents are?" Jennie asked out of curiosity, "They're working oversees. They're both chef." Lisa answered, she extended a hand for Jennie to hold onto. "Now I wanna try their food." Jennie gladly held Lisa's hand, happily skipping like a kid beside the thai.

"Hey what about my cooking?" Lisa asked, and Jennie recall the food that Lisa made back when she's sick. "It's good too, y'know." Jennie chuckled, "Of course, it's made with love." Lisa smirked.

"Love, huh?"

"Yep, love."

"Manoban?" The two girls were interrupted when they saw Lisa's old classmates from junior high school. "It's really you huh?" The guy laughed while his friend can only do the same.

"It's true, she looks like a human now."

"Nah, definitely not."

"Yes, it's been a long time Jung San..." Lisa responded bleakly, keeping a calm demeanor. "And who's this? Your girlfriend? Wow! You must've hit the jackpot, Manoban." The guy said now checking Jennie out, the latter noticed that Lisa's not comfortable around them, she even noticed how the thai's biting her lip while her other hand is closed into a fist. "You should've seen her face before! She's so ugly, all emo and gloomy-"

"Are you done?" Jennie cut the guy off, she's now giving them a dagger look. "What?"

"I'm asking you again, are you done talking?" Jennie suddenly let go of Lisa's hand, the two boys felt nervous by the tone of Jennie's voice as well as her glare.

"Are you?"

"What-"

Jennie didn't give both of the boys a chance to answer her question, she suddenly bash her fist straight to both of the boys nose, making them bleed. Lisa can only watch as Jennie beat them up with her fist.

🪐🪐🪐

"Does it hurt?" Lisa asked, watching Jennie wash her hands on the sink. It's all bruised up and bloody, but gladly the boys couldn't hit Jennie back, they were all jacked up and bleeding, and even terrified to look at Jennie right in the eye. The two girls made it back to Jennie's house, unfortunately Ella's out in school and the a/c in the house are not working at all. Lisa can only remove her shirt, leaving her with only her black sports bra on and her cycling shorts.

"Not really." Jennie chuckled lightly, "I actually had fun letting off some steam, I really needed that." The brunette added, to which this scared Lisa in so many levels. "But how come you never fought back, I mean you've always been so rowdy with Irene, Jisoo and Chaeng, especially Somi..." Jennie questioned, "How come you're all so calm when you're with me?" She added.

"Are you pretending or you're faking it?" Jennie pressed on, taking Lisa's shirt on the counter, using it as her towel to dry off her hands. "No, I am not!" Lisa shook her head. "But why though?" Jennie questioned.

"Wait so you mean you'd rather prefer me yelling and hitting you instead?"

"No, definitely not—" Jennie paused, she imagine Lisa doing so.

"Goddamn it, Jennie!"

"Who the hell you think you're talking to, bitch?"

"Actually, that's kinda hot." Jennie blushed right after she imagined Lisa shouting and cursing at her, Jennie's answer caused the thai to widen her eyes.

"Eh? What!?"

The next day, Lisa ignored all her classmates in the hallway who was greeting her, she even wore her piercings, and she didn't even hesitate to show it off to everyone. The thai aggressively push the door open, startling everyone in the classroom. "Kim Jongin, my man!" Lisa greeted her friend Kai, who in the other, is quite shock by her odd behavior.

"What?"

"Geez Roseanne, you're still not doing your homework? I mean same but damn!" Lisa said, as she watch Chaeng copy Jisoo's homework.

"Eh? What I do now?" Roseanne asked, quite baffled by Lisa's tone.

"Dude!" Kai called Jisoo and the latter is also shock as well.

"Hey, does anyone have any ballpen I can borrow?" Taehyung asked and the thai can only hand him her ballpen from her pocket, "Man seriously, Tae? You forgot yours? Get your shit together man!" Taehyung immediately cower straight to Jisoo and Kai.

"What is wrong with her!?" V asked, now in a state of panic. "I don't know man! Maybe we can ask Bogum to exorcist her!" Jisoo replied, watching Lisa slouch down on her chair.

"Kill me." She frowned.

"What?"

"Good morning!" Jennie showed up in the classroom, waving her hand to her girlfriend. Lisa stood up abruptly and the thai can only grab both of Jisoo and Kai's red necktie "I'm begging you, get it together you guys!" She whispered in such a hoarse manner.

"Yo, stop making this our problem." Jisoo said, now realizing that Lisa's putting up an act. "What is going on?" Kai is now all flustered, "I think this is one of their kink shit." Jisoo whispered.

"No! It's not!" Lisa glared, but her eyes are twitching and her cheeks are flashing pink. "Oh, this is entertaining." Irene said, clasping her hands together.

"Ms. President, professor Jung called you to collect all the homework and bring it to her desk." A student from a different class said.

"Oh, sure."

Lisa had no choice but to tag along to her girlfriend as they carry their classmates homework. The two girls placed it on the desk of the teacher who was nowhere to be found, and it's just them in an empty classroom of their prof. "Liz, should we wait for our prof?" Jennie asked, holding Lisa's hand.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Should I try it now?" Lisa asked herself.

"Is this really going to satisfy Jennie?"

"How should I act, what would make Jennie happy?"

The two of them can only stand in silence, "Hey, do you remember that time when we—" Jennie was about to tell a random story to pass the time, the thai suddenly grab Jennie by her collar before she pinned her against the wall.

"Stop acting like we're all close but we're not, bitch." Lisa raised her voice, "Now shut the fuck up will ya!?" Lisa shouted, and without a knowledge, there are now students standing at the doorway frightened by Lisa's tone.

"What?" Lisa turn around to face them and the students can only run away, screaming.

The two girls are now alone again, and Lisa can only fix Jennie's collar. "Jennie, I'm so lost..." Lisa said, now lowering her voice as she bury her face on Jennie's neck.

Jennie exuded a smile, she's blushing madly.

"You don't have to, if you're not comfortable." The brunette said, patting Lisa's back.

"I said shut up, bitch." Lisa suddenly remove Jennie's hand, the thai then shove her aside, storming out of the room.

"God, I love her."

🪐☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Yours By .

Fanfiction

7.3K 705 21
She's a social media influencer while he...is not her type, but fate brought them together from the awkward moment to a memorable ending (well, hopef...
95.3K 4K 10
wherein roseanne park plays detective in the curious case of jennie and lisa
2.4M 71.1K 41
Where Jennie is lying to the group that her and Kai broke up. With Lisa finding out, Jennie begs her to keep it a secret. Will Lisa help the woman sh...
11K 418 9
'You're gonna propose?? *cuts call*' A love story between Jisoo and Rosé.