Insatiable [h.s]

By _fallingkiwii

in·sa·tia·ble adjective of an appetite or desire, impossible to satisfy. Learning to trust and getting along... More

Introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

12

2.4K 61 95
By _fallingkiwii

I was sat in the bathroom at the vanity currently.

I've finished what I'm doing for makeup and started to go over my already mostly straight hair. I didn't want to participate in this party, but I'm figuring if I have to go I might as well not look like a zombie. After I finished up with my hair turned off the straightener and brushed through it one last time.

After applying a last second decision of lipgloss I rubbed my lips together and put the top back on, then shoved the container back into the makeup bag. I placed the bag into one of the drawers in the vanity, then quickly headed out to my room.

I closed the bathroom door, locking it behind me and walked over to the clothes that I had laid out on my bed in preparation. Millie came into my room with me after breakfast and did a thorough search through my closet to try and find "party attire" for tonight. After a few minutes of digging through my closet she came back out with a black flow-y tank top she had removed from a hanger and a pair of denim shorts that she pulled out of one of the drawers from inside of the closet.

She said to wear my white converse with it, so that's what I was going to do. I don't know much about fashion and I definitely don't know what to wear to a party like this so I'm just going with what she said and hoping for the best.

Hopefully she's not setting me up for failure.

Just as I was about to pull my pajamas off I saw something near my pillows, the sunlight bouncing off of a shiny and reflective object catching my attention from the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw Nialls laptop with a note sitting on top of it.

I picked up the piece of ripped paper and quickly read over it.

Consider it yours now.

-Niall

I smiled looking to his laptop with an AirPod case resting on top of it as well. I looked back down at the paper I held in my hands and reread it with a wide smile still spread across my face.

Niall has proven to be nothing but nice so far. Even if it all ends up being a ruse at least for the time being he's making this all feel more manageable.

I set the piece of paper down on my nightstand and went back to where the clothes were setting on the edge of my bed as I thought about his note.

That was really nice of him... This laptop looks really new and depending on how new it is and what kind it is it can be really expensive. Plus, after starting to get to know Niall these last few days I've noticed he doesn't care about the price of things, none of them do. So I'm assuming it was pretty expensive. Plus the AirPods?

Why would anyone want to give me something that costs that much money?

I'll definitely have to thank him later.

Though I don't think words could begin to describe my gratitude towards him for the gift. At least now I won't have to sit in boredom everyday, I'll actually have something to do.

I pulled my clothes from my body and started to get dressed in the new ones that were laid out on my bed. I changed out of my sports bra and into one of my normal ones, then pulled the shorts up my legs and buttoned them. I reached down to the soft tank top and pulled it over my head to finish getting dressed. I liked this tank top because it didn't cling to me, it flowed out at the sides a bit.

Pulling my hair out from underneath the shirt I began walking towards my dresser to pull out a pair of no-show socks. Balancing on one leg I pulled my fluffy sock off and replaced it with the new one and after doing the same to my other foot I headed towards my closet to get my pair of white converse to put them on.

I sat on the floor slipping them on and quickly tying them, tucking the laces into the sides of the shoes. I hoisted myself off of the carpeted floor and headed back out towards my bedroom, closing the closet door and walked towards the bathroom.

While sitting on the floor in the closet I realized I'm wearing shorts which means my legs are fully exposed... so I should probably shave my legs since I haven't in a few days. I showered before bed last night, but I just haven't seemed to have the energy to shave at all. It was my first night here and I was completely drained.

I grabbed my razor out of the shower and a washcloth off of the towel rack and headed towards the sink. I ran the water over the cloth to wet it before putting the soap on it. Once it was soapy I lifted my left leg to the counter, rubbing it over my leg. After my leg was soapy I ran the razor from my ankle to my knee, ran it under the water, then repeated the action next to the spot I had just went over. Once I was done with my left leg, I lifted my right one to the counter and ran the cloth over it before I began to shave it just like the other one.

I didn't feel like shaving my thighs so I called it good and considered myself lucky that I was able to shave that quickly without cutting myself.

After finishing I walked back over to the towel rack to grab another washcloth. I ran it under the water and wiped down my legs to get off any remaining soap.

Carrying both washcloths with me I walked into my room where my body towel was slung over the dirty clothes basket and used it to dry off my legs before tossing the two washcloths into the basket with the clothes that I had worn yesterday. After tossing them in I walked to my dresser to get my lotion and quickly applied it to my legs before heading out of my bedroom and down the hallway.

Walking down the stairs I headed towards the voices that were coming from the kitchen. Well... not so much voices more that I'm hearing it clearly.

Is that... singing?

I peered into the kitchen to see Niall, standing on a bench next to the kitchen table with a bottle of vodka in his hand while Liam and Louis stood below him with bottles in their hands as well.

Harry was bent down to the counter with a rolled bill to his nose and his other hand holding one of his nostrils shut while he sniffed back some of the white powder on the marble counter. Thalia standing next to him, leaning against the counter with a smile on her lips as her eyes watched Niall on the bench.

Millie was dancing around happily with a champagne glass in her hand and a wide grin spread across her face.

Jake was in place next to Harry. Harrys back now towards the counter as he watched the people dance and sing around the kitchen. His face was neutral, not really mad or annoyed looking, just kind of... expressionless.

"When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke, 'cause I move a little slow when I dance!" Niall sang from the bench.

Woah.

He actually sounds really good when he's not screaming the lyrics of WAP at the top of his lungs...

"I can count on you, after all that we've been through. 'Cause I know that you'll always understand." Liam's voice took me by surprise as he began singing out the lyrics of a song I've never heard.

I had heard both of them scream singing in the RV yesterday, but now that they're actually singing it's really shocking at how good they sound.

There was no music in the kitchen. Just the stomps and claps of a makeshift beat, sounds of their voices and the laughs coming from Thalia and Millie who was still dancing around with her glass in hand.

"I won't act my age, no I won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you." Niall, Louis and Liam belted out in a perfect harmony.

They all started stomping and clapping their hands against the bottles a bit more aggressively, Louis calling out, "Woo! Woo!" To the beat of their steps.

"When I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke, 'cause the stories that I've told, I tell again and again. I can count on you, after all we got up to, 'cause I know that you'll truly understand." Louis sang.

My eyes widen as I heard his voice. The best way to describe it would be, angelic.

How can the three of them sing so well? And sound so perfect together? I'm starting to think there's nothing these people can't do. Actually— No, at this point I'm convinced of it.

"I won't act my age, no I, won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you!" The boys began to sing again, this time Thalia and Millie joining in with them. "I won't act my age, no I, won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same and you will too!"

Okay, so I'm being held captive by a choir of angels. Good to know.

"Na na, na na na na na, na na!" The boys began singing while stomping and clapping their hands into the bottles again while Millie resumed spinning around the kitchen in a goofy manner and Thalia picked up the rolled bill that Harry had placed down onto the countertop.

"Come on, Styles!" Niall yelled while taking a sip of his vodka. "Erm, little Styles, not you Thalia." He corrected himself.

The group let out a laugh looking over to Harry who was leaning against the counter watching the show in front of him with his arms folded over his chest.

"Come on! We can't sing it without you, mate!" Liam chimed in while everyone looked to Harry expectedly.

"Go on." Thalia nudged her brother encouraging him to do it.

"Nah, Lia, I don't—"

"Come on, Harry!" Millie pleaded, her bottom lip jutting out in a pout. "Please?"

Harry rolled his eyes letting out a deep sigh while the boys began to clap on beat again, smiles on all of their faces knowing that he wasn't going to say no to Millie's beg.

"When I can hardly walk and my hair is falling out," He took a deep breath closing his eyes while his head cocked to the side a bit to help him belt out the higher notes. "We'll still stay up till morning, we'll throw the after party."

My mouth literally dropped. I mean quite literally floored.

My eyes had to of looked like they were about to pop out of my head the second he opened his mouth and began singing. His voice was... God, I don't even know how to describe it.

There was something about it that seemed to be beyond words.

The rasp, how deep it was, the ruggedness. How he effortlessly sang those higher notes with his voice not faltering or hitching. It wasn't much for him to sing alone, but it definitely left me craving to hear more.

"I won't act my age, no I won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same around you." All of the boys sang in harmony.

My already strained eyes opened impossibly wider as they matched up together perfectly.

No, this is insane. I'm dreaming right now. There's no way this is real life. There is no way that these people are the same ones from the RV.

"I won't act my age, no I, won't act my age. No, I'll still feel the same and you will too." They continued as I just stared from where I was frozen leaning halfway into the doorway of the kitchen from the hall.

Niall threw his head back in laugher while everyone else let out a loud, "Hey!" at the same time.

As they finished everyone started laughing, well, everyone except Harry who was looking down to the phone he held in one hand looking bored of the whole situation.

As they all laughed I finally regained myself enough to walk into the kitchen with a wide smile spread across my face.

"Hey, darlin'!" Niall gave me a warm smile as he stepped down to the floor from where he had been perched on the bench. "You hear that?"

I nodded my head laughing a bit. "I did, you guys sound amazing together!"

Niall shrugged with a smug smirk as he threw his bottle back to take another drink of his vodka.

"I didn't know any of you guys could sing." I looked from Niall to Louis and Liam who still stood next to the stool Niall had been standing on.

"Well it's hard to decipher when these idiots usually only scream along to songs." Louis let out a laugh as he pointed over to Liam and Niall.

"I noticed." I rolled my eyes. "Only thing I've heard them sing together was WAP on the way here." I used my fingers for air quotations when i said, sing.

"Oh, god!" Millie said as she approached us. "Feel bad for ya." She shook her head as she looked from me to the boys in front of us. "Harrys made a rule that they aren't allowed to listen to that song in the house anymore."

Harry made a rule? Why do they let him make rules?

"So everyone lives here?" I asked.

That's a lot of people in one house even if this house is huge.

"God, no!" Thalia spoke from behind me so I turned to face her. "Liam and Lou live in a house on the property a little ways back." She leaned against the counter next to her brother as he continued to scroll on his phone.

"Couldn't handle it if I had to put up with Niall and Liam together all day every day." Louis shook his head while bringing one hand up to rub his temple.

I looked down to see Niall shoving a bottle towards me. "Pre-game."

I shifted my eyes up to see a wide smile across Niall's lips. I had just seen him drinking out of the bottle so I know that it's safe to drink from it, but I didn't know if I actually wanted to drink tonight. I don't want to be at this party as is, so do I actually want to drink?

Slowly I took in a deep breath taking my bottom lip between my teeth as I contemplated whether or not I should take the bottle from Niall.

Maybe if I drink I'll forget about how truly fucked up this situation is.

And with that thought the temptation won me over.

"Fuck it." I muttered as I grabbed the bottle and brought it up to my lips.

I tossed my head back to gulp down the harsh liquid. Heat coating my throat as I took a few drinks from the bottle as quickly as I could.

"Yeah!" Niall cheered throwing his hands in the air. "Told you she was fun."

I brought the bottle away from my mouth, grimacing at the taste that was left on my tongue. I opened my eyes seeing Niall was looking past me to where Millie was leaning against the counter next to Thalia.

I turned to look at them, Millie meeting my eyes with a wide smile. "Never doubted that."

I handed the bottle back to Niall and walked over to stand near Millie who was watching Thalia make a screwdriver in the champagne glass she had been drinking out of while everyone was singing.

"Want one?" Thalia offered as I came to stand near them. "I'm refilling Millies and making one for myself."

"Sure." I nodded. "Thank you."

"You don't have to say thank you every time someone here gives you something here." She spoke while opening the cabinet above her to retrieve another champagne glass. "We're a family here, we do things for each other without expectations."

I nodded letting out a sigh, not sure what to say to that. I get that they're a family but I've only been here since last night. I know she's not trying to be rude, she's just trying to make me feel more comfortable but her and Harry have a way of speaking that no matter what they say, it doesn't sound very approachable.

Besides, aren't people usually suppose to say thank you in a situation like that? If someone does something for you the correct response is to thank them.

I think Thalia means well. She just doesn't really know how to have it come off that way.

Regardless, I felt appreciative towards her. Her and Millie have helped a lot with this whole thing so far. The talk I had with Thalia earlier while she made breakfast helped to make me feel more at ease in a weird way. And every time I'm around Millie I can't help but join in on her contagious smile.

Part of me hopes that this transition won't be as hard because of them.

But then again, it could all be a lie right? A ruse of some sort. Get me to let my guard down and then murder me.

I jumped slightly as music began blaring through the house, the boys jumping around stupidly as soon as Niall had set his phone down on the counter. I'm assuming he's the one who started the music.

Here we go...

———

"Woo!" Millie cheered as she threw her hands in the air, her head dropping back in triumph as she watched the ball I threw sink into one of the remaining cups. "Balls back, bitches!"

Her and I were on a team for beer pong against Liam and Louis and not going to lie, we're kind of kicking ass right now.

A little while after the party started Thalia had disappeared with a girl named Jade, while Harry and Niall were together doing god knows what— or, should I say, who knows what... So it was just me and Millie together with Liam and Louis.

I don't know if they're staying around me because they're worried I'll try and find help, or maybe they think I'll run. But either way, regardless of any situation that I'm in at the moment, playing beer pong with them is actually really fun.

Millie and I had only three cups left and the boys had six, so we were doing fairly well at the moment.

"Yeah, yeah." Liam waved dismissively at Millies triumphant cheers. "Lucky shot."

"Hm..." Millie put her hands on her hips cocking her head to the side as she narrowed her eyes to Liam. "Interesting coming from the guy who's losing."

Millie grabbed her ball, aiming for a second before tossing it into one of the remaining cups. "Yes!" She jumped into the air with a huge smile.

Liam rolled his eyes, fishing out the ball from the cup before lifting the cup up to his lips. He chugged it back before slamming it down on the table with the other empty cups.

A very quickly growing pile of empty cups.

I picked up my ball to take another turn since we both got a cup last time meaning we get to shoot again. I took a second to aim before tossing it forward. "Oh no..." I muttered as the ball hit the brim of the cup, bouncing to hit the table before falling down to the floor.

Louis ducked down to retrieve the ball quickly before jumping back up to drop it in the cup of water to rinse it off. Without saying anything he took a moment to aim before tossing the ball, sinking it directly into a cup in front of me.

Liam and Louis looked at each other, bringing both of their hands up into a two handed high-five, wide grins on their faces. I fished out the ball holding it in one hand while I raised the cup to my lips and drank down the bitter liquid.

"Alright. No pressure, Payno." Louis grabbed Liam's shoulder shaking it a bit. "But if you miss this, we're most likely gonna lose."

Liam rolled his shoulders back, moving his neck to each side stretching it out dramatically as if he were about to participate in an extreme sport. He bent his knees a bit while bringing his arm up to measure up his throw before he finally he threw the ball.

It hit one of our cups, bounced to hit the rim of another, then it hit the table before falling to the floor.

Millie reached down to snatch the ball from the floor, cleaning it off in the cup filled with water as a smirk formed on her lips. She looked to the boys standing across the table from us as she lifted the ball in her left hand, her eyes then flicking down to the cups on the table. She aimed for a moments, then tossed the ball sinking it into the front cup as she let put a loud whooping sound.

"Suck it, bitches!" She pointed to the guys sticking her tongue out mockingly.

Louis grumbled under his breath as he pulled the ball out of the cup, lifting it to his lips. He chugged back the beer and then added it to the pile of cups while rolling his eyes.

"You can do this, Rori." Millie said from beside me as I took my place in the center of the table.

I took a deep breath looking down at the last cup on the table in front of the guys. I swallowed harshly, bringing my bottom lip between my teeth as I brought my hand up to aim.

The last cup is always the hardest for me.

"You guys winning?" I heard a voice come up behind me before I could shoot.

I turned to see Niall and Harry approaching the table. Niall now shirtless and Harrys shirt hanging together by a few less buttons than earlier.

My drunk eyes scaled down him seeing the large butterfly tattoo on his stomach almost fully showing now. His toned stomach flexed with each step he took towards us, my gaze definitely hovering longer than it should have. Snapping out of it I brought my eyes back up to see his burning back into mine.

Oops.

I turned back around to face the table taking in a deep breath in both embarrassment and in a failed attempt to try and clear my head of anything but sinking this ball into the last cup.

"Lotta pressure." I felt a body approach me from behind, Harrys hot breath on my neck causing goosebumps to erupt over my skin. "Wouldn't want to mess it up."

I closed my eyes as I brought my arm back up in front of me to aim towards the cup. I took in one more deep breath, opening my eyes again to look at the cup.

I'm tipsy and the feeling of Harry hovering behind me is distracting too much of my mind to allow me to actually focus on this shot.

Might as well just go for it.

I brought my arm back a bit before tossing it forward, releasing the ball into the air. All of us watched in silence as if it were the most intense thing we have ever seen, the deep breath I had taken in was still trapped in my lungs. The ball flew forward before landing directly in the middle of the last cup, sinking completely in.

I threw my arms up in a cheer turning to Millie who let out a, "Hell yeah!"

"Damn, got your asses handed to you by girls." Niall laughed looking to Liam and Louis across the table.

"Yeah, yeah, we still have redemption." Louis waved his hand dismissively while Liam drank back the last cup of their beer.

Louis lined up his shot, easily sinking it into one of the cups with a satisfied smirk as he did so. Millie groaned, lifting the cup to her lips, chugging back the beer.

Okay, that's fine. We still have four cups left.

Liam lined up his shot, his lips drawn in a tight thin line as he concentrated hard on his shot. He released the ball, bouncing it once off the table before sinking it into one of our cups.

I rolled my head back dramatically before fishing the ball out to roll it back across the table to the guys as I lifted the cup to my lips. I tossed my head back and started drinking it as quickly as I could.

I hate beer so much.

It's one of the foulest alcohols too me. The smell alone is enough to make my stomach queasy.

We have three cups left.

Louis took a dramatic stance with one arm behind his back while bringing one arm up to aim the ball. Releasing it, the ball flew forward into one of the few remaining cups.

Millie groaned again as she picked the ball out of the cup to toss it over to Louis. She raised the cup up, drinking it back completely in just a few big gulps. After finishing she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and added the cup to the pile of empty ones.

Two cups left.

"Shit! This is a comeback if I've ever seen one!" Niall said as he lit up a joint, flinging his arm over my shoulder. "Careful darlin', they might catch up."

Where did he even get that joint from?

"Shut up." I grumbled to him, rolling my eyes as I looked back towards Liam and Louis.

I continued to watch as Liam stepped back up into place to measure out his throw. His brows pinched together, tongue poking out from the side of his mouth as he calculated his throw as carefully as he could. But, as he let the ball fly a smile spread across my lips.

He threw it too far to the left.

The ball hit directly next to the cup he aimed for, bouncing on the table once before falling to the floor next to me.

Niall lifted his arm from my shoulder to cheer for Millie and I. Millie turned to me with a big smile on her face, eyes lit up in excitement.

"We won!" I beamed to her.

"Hell yeah we did!" She grabbed my hands and started to pull me towards the crowd of sweaty bodies filling the living room. "Now we're dancing!"

And I couldn't have objected even if I wanted to.

Millie didn't give me a chance to as she dragged me quickly towards the strobe lights and pounding music. Millie kept her hold on my hands once we made it to the floor, interlocking our fingers and bringing them above our heads while she began to move to the music. Her blonde hair bouncing behind her as she moved freely.

I felt a few bodies approach us and looked to my right to see Niall, Louis and Liam standing next to us. Niall still had the joint between his lips and a new bottle of liquor in his hand as he began to bop with the music, his head falling back with a smile as he lowered his joint and raised a liquor bottle up with an extended arm.

Louis' attention quickly moved to a girl dancing near us, while Liam took the joint from Niall and began to dance with us as well.

Millie dropped my hands as we turned to start dancing as a group with Liam and Niall, all of us laughing at Liam who clearly couldn't dance. I reached to grab the bottle of vodka from Niall's hand and lifted it up tilting my head back to drink down some of the burning liquid, my tongue being coated by the bitter taste hardly even affected me at this stage.

I tried to hand the bottle back to Niall but he shook his head with a smirk, pulling the joint from his lips and dropping down to one knee in front of me and opening his mouth. I started laughing at his actions, but nonetheless still took a few steps forward while lifting the bottle into the air above his head.

Dancing to the music I started to pour the liquor into his mouth from where he crouched below me. A few splashes fell onto his cheek from my movement above him, but he didn't seem to care as swallowed down the harsh liquid. Pushing himself up off the floor he let out a laugh of his own, wiping his now wet face with the back of hand.

"Hey, thanks by the way." I nudged his shoulder as he took another hit from his nearly finished joint, my hand moving to hand the bottle of vodka back to him.

His eyebrows furrowed together as he looked to me. "For what?" His accent thick in his drunken state.

"For the laptop." I clarified to him, "It'll give me something to do other than staring at the walls in that room."

Nialls smile widen as he looked to me. "No problem, darlin'. I hardly used it anyway."

"Still though," I gave him another wide smile. "It means a lot to me. No one has ever given me something like that."

"You're with us now." Niall assured, "Better get used to the good life. That's all we know."

I nodded my head to him knowing what he said was the truth.

This house. The RV. How many times I've heard them tell me that money isn't an issue in just three days. I know that they're well off, but the how and why are still some of the big questions burning in the back of my mind...

But I think that those are some of the questions I may never get answers to.

I danced with Niall, Millie and Liam for a while longer until I had to make an exit to find the bathroom. I fought it off for as long as I could but eventually my bladder won the debate and I couldn't wait any longer. I excused myself from the group and headed towards the downstairs bathroom that Millie had pointed me towards, just straight down the hallway in front of us all the way to the left.

I semi expected her to follow me there and make sure that I didn't stop to talk to anyone or try to escape, but I guess since it was just straight down the hall they didn't feel a need to trail me.

My thoughts were a bit hazy as I made my way towards the bathroom and I realized that I probably drank a little too much. I hadn't wanted to drink tonight, but once I started I realized that I was no longer thinking about anything other the party and enjoying myself.

It seems weird, but it was the only way I could get my mind off of everything so I just went with it.

I know it's not the smartest idea for me to be drunk my second night here while at a party, but it's too late to go back now. Whatever happens, happens.

I slid my hand against the wall to try and steady myself as I made my way down the hall. It seemed like I had been walking for five minutes, but finally I saw the door Millie had described to me and I reached out for the shiny silver handle. I twisted the knob and pushed it open a little too roughly, trying to hurry and get to the toilet.

I walked in being met with a harsh light causing me to squint, my eyes needing to adjust against the brightness of the room in contrast to the darkened rest of the house. Still squinting I shifted my eyes towards the left seeing movement against the wall, my brain not having time to catch up to what I was really seeing before I was staring right at it.

My eyes widened as I took in the scene before me, guilt flooding me.

Thalia and Jade were mushed together on the wall, Jade's fingers tangled in Thalia's short hair, while Thalia held tightly to Jade's waist. Both of their heads were faced towards me with their eyes fixed on me.

Neither looked mad. Honestly, they actually just looked annoyed that I had interrupted.

"Oh– Shit, I'm so sorry!" I clasped my hand over my eyes. "Didn't see anything!" I backed out of the bathroom quickly and slammed the door shut, turning and starting to head towards the stairs as fast as I could.

I didn't mean to intrude on Thalia and Jade. I really just needed to use the bathroom and now I'm worried that Thalia will be upset with me for it tomorrow. But, in my defense the door wasn't locked so I had no idea that anyone would be in there.

Maybe I should have knocked first...

The only other bathrooms down here were in the bedrooms and I didn't really want to go through any of their rooms so I decided to just go ahead and use mine upstairs. It's getting late anyway so I can just go to bed when I get done.

When I walked out of the hallway I looked over to see Millie mouthing, "what's wrong?" So I just pointed over my shoulder and shook my head hoping that she would understand that I couldn't use that bathroom.

When she nodded her head in understanding I pointed up, meaning I'm going upstairs. She then nodded again and gave me a smile, Liam handing her a drink pulling her attention away from me.

I walked through the edge of the living room until I reached the foyer and I weaved my way through dancing bodies in a dead set for the stairs. When I made it to the stairs I glanced over at the front door, my heart racing at the sight of it.

No one is watching me right now.

I could try and make a run for it. I could try and find someone outside, explain to them what was going on and hope that they would believe me and help me get away.

But my mind just keeps falling back to Chloe.

The small chance that these people really are trying to help me and help keep Chloe safe is the only reason that I pushed the thought of escaping out of my mind. I can't do anything that would potential put Chloe in danger. I just can't risk it.

It took me a while to climb the stairs, my head still spinning from all of the alcohol I've consumed tonight so I held on tightly to the railing, doing my best to keep stable and not fall backwards down the stairs.

That really would be my luck. I've survived this long in life just to be taken out by a drunken escapade up the stairs.

Reaching the top I silently cheered to myself before letting go of the railing and turning to the left to start heading towards my bedroom.

As I started walking my eyes flicked up, widening as I looked down the hall to see two bodies pressed together leaning against the opposite wall of where Harry and I's bedrooms were.

Okay, PDA.

Walking down a bit my eyes adjusted more and I realized it was Harry and some girl pushed against the wall together. Her head was rolled back against the wall with her eyes closed, Harry's head dipped down to the girls neck.

Guess both of the Styles' are getting some tonight.

After a few more steps towards them Harry's head lifted from the girls neck, his attention turning towards me. The girl clearly hadn't noticed me since she went straight to work attaching her lips to Harry's neck, h by it his eyes stayed on mine. He tilted his head back allowing her more access, looking at me fully now as I neared them.

His arms were on either side of her head pressing his body against hers on the wall and I felt my mouth go dry as I continued to walk down the hall. Images of last night when he held me in that same position between his arms flashing through my head.

I really feel like I shouldn't be looking this.

I tried to quicken my pace a bit to hurry and past him as I averted my eyes away from them. I really didn't want to see anymore of... that.

I hurried to my bedroom door, pushing it open and locking it while flicking on my light, the harshness causing me to flinch a bit. I shut my door and ran quickly towards the bathroom having no more time to wait.

After relieving myself I washed my hands and headed over to the vanity to take out my contacts and get this makeup off of my face. I popped out my contacts and placed them into the case then moved on to rid my face of the light makeup I wore.

I grabbed a makeup wipe from the top drawer of the vanity and quickly wiped off my makeup, throwing the wipe into the trash as I headed back out to my bedroom. Closing the bathroom door I walked towards my dresser to pull out some clothes for the night.

I grabbed a pair of shorts from my dresser and a plain black shirt from my closet and quickly stripped out of my party clothes to put on my pajamas. Afterwards I threw all of my dirty clothes into my hamper and grabbed a scrunchie off of the dresser to tie up my hair in a loose ponytail.

As I headed towards my bedside table with a new wave of exhaustion washing over me I felt like I could barely drag my feet along the carpeted floor. I did get much sleep last night so I'm pretty much beyond worn out at this point. My body is coming down from the high it had been on to now fully allow me to feel how drained I am. 

I'm sure the party would be going on for a while still but the floors must be pretty thick because from up here the music was almost completely muffled. Thankfully so. At least I'd be able to fall asleep easily.

I flicked on my lamp before heading towards my wall to shut off my main light to leave the room only dimly lit. Stumbling back to my bed I got underneath the covers, snuggling down into the warmth of the thick comforter like a cocoon.

I grabbed my eye mask and placed it over my head, resting it on my forehead while I turned off my lamp. Snuggling back down I lowered my mask over my eyes and pulled my covers up to my chin, drifting off to sleep almost instantly.

//

an:
i promise wayyy more harry next chapter!! you'll probably get sick of him soon. this chapter was just to set some things up (;

see you tuesday!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 49.6K 73
//april showers bring may flowers// she was an angel, an angel trapped in the devils game, harry was no saint but at least he knew he wasn't a monste...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
79.4K 4.5K 59
"Harry, please," she groaned, bucking her hips into mine. "What do you want?" I asked, my voice dropping low as I massaged her chest. "You, Harry," s...
38.9K 2.2K 44
He suddenly woke up with no recollection of his identity, all he knows is the name "Park Jongryeo". It all started when he found himself in an unfami...