Halo Male Spartan reader X Re...

By JustyTurner

The UNSC Class destroyer known as "The Free for All" has been drifting through space trying to escape from th... More

Main Protagonists
Harem
Chapter 1: The arrival of Blood Gulch
Chapter 2: Explore the ring
Chapter 3: Robot on a run
Chapter 4: Rouge A.I
Chapter 5: The deal go wrong
Chapter 6: Teleport mishap
Chapter 7: Rescue mission
Chapter 8: Split apart (Lemon)
Chapter 9: Plant the bomb
Chapter 10: The Nightmare within
Chapter 11: Andy.....who's Andy?
Chapter 12: An Elite in our base
Chapter 13: The long trails
Chapter 14: An unsettling guest
Chapter 15: More to Blood Gluch then we know
Chapter 16: Distracting the tank.....with words
Chapter 17: The Battle of Blood Gluch
Chapter 18: Never say goodbye (Lemon)
Chapter 19: A new threat
Chapter 20: The beast of Project Freelancer
Chapter 21: Meeting old friends
Chapter 22: They have to ruin everything
Chapter 23: The fall of Project Freelancer
Chapter 24: A Spartans party (Lemon)
Fireteam: Spartan-Rangers (Y/n's Team)
Chapter 25: Welcome to Spartan Utopia
Chapter 26: Simple rescue mission
Chapter 27: The supplie cut mission
Chapter 28: The missing friend in danger
Chapter 29: The Blues unit
Chapter 30: One final push
Chapter 31: Getting back home
Chapter 32: A friend in need
Chapter 33: She's back
Chapter 34: Spartans will never die out
Chapter 35: A walking tank.....literally
Chapter 36: The odd one out returns
Chapter 37: A boring day as a Spartan (Lemon)
Chapter 38: We meet at last
Chapter 39: Going rogue
Chapter 40: The hunt begins
Chapter 41: Can you really trust him? (Lemon)
Chapter 42: It's not all my fault
Chapter 43: Fight together, win together
Chapter 44: Winter contingency has been activated
Chapter 45: A jouned mission
Chapter 46: This battle went to extreme
Chapter 47: The largest battle they have ever faced
Chapter 48: The greatest hunt begins (Lemon)
Chapter 49: The Covenant invasion begins
Chapter 50: The fall of New Alexandria
Chapter 51: Honour and Sacrifice
Chapter 53: Lost everything but not our hope
Chapter 54: A hunting ground
Chapter 55: Is there any survivors?
Chapter 56: Clear the flag ship
Chapter 57: We're the same
Chapter 58: Space trip (Lemon)
Chapter 59: Bug problem
Chapter 60: The Resistance
Chapter 61: Secret project
Chapter 62: A new plan
Chapter 63: The Siege on the capital (Part 1)
Chapter 64: The Siege on the capital (Part 2)
Chapter 65: The Siege on the capital (Part 3)
Chapter 66: Returning to Earth
Chapter 67: Welcome to Earth
Chapter 68: Battle of New Mombasa
Chapter 69: The Arbiter
Chapter 70: Outbreak
Chapter 71: Silent city
Chapter 72: Covenant control city
Chapter 73: The Capital of the Covenant
Chapter 74: Within the Heart of the quarantine
Chapter 75: Secret to uncover beneath the city
Chapter 76: Hive of the drones
Chapter 77: The Great Schism
Chapter 78: A city to escape
Chapter 79: The Blues vs the Brutes
Chapter 80: What is left
Chapter 81: Nest base invasion

Chapter 52: I have the gun

512 22 3
By JustyTurner

Gun fires along with plasma fire can be heard as we suddenly see a sky battle between the UNSC hornet and Banshees as both vehicles fire at each other while blowing each other up. Banshees fly down and rain hell at the Hornets as their plasma burns hit their metal fighters as flames enraptured and blows them up.

The hornets return fire and even a few locked on onto the Banshees and launch their missiles that track the Banshees and blow them up out of the sky. Smoke was in the way when suddenly a phantom appear out of nowhere and began to fire it's cannons at the hornets, shooting down it's thrusters and sending them spinning down towards the ground.

While that is happening we see marines and Covenant forces at the ship yard and attacking each other. Jackals were standing on the walkway above them as they fire their beam rifles and needle rifles at the marines on the ground while grunts, Jackals with shields, Shkimishers, brutes and elites were on the ground snd fire their plasma at the marines while we see the marines taking cover and return fire.

A few marines get shot left and right with a few being dragged by their own team members and pulled into cover.

Male marine: We need a medic here!

Many marines were taking fire while they were returning fire back and took out several grunts and Jackals but the Covenant still keep on firing. Then an Elite on the walkway appear with a fuel rods cannon as he aimed down at the marines and fire three green rods at them.

The impact follow by an explosion sent a few marines flying while the explosion sent dust into the air as the marines were losing ground as the Elites roar in victory when suddenly a red beam hits the elites, vaporising it's body immediately.

The marines were shocked and then two Spartans, Emile and Noble 6 landed onto the ground  after they jump off a small cliff and rushes towards the marines and get behind cover with the other marines.

Emile: Let's show those assholes what we do to Covenant scum who comes to reach.

Noble 6 nodes back as the two leaps out of cover as Emile fires his shotgun at several grunts while injuring a few before he cuts him down with his knife as he stabs it into the elites neck and pulls it out.

Noble 6 pops some head shots with his DMR and then he rolled forward to dodge a enegry sword slash and turn and fire a few shots at the elites head that break his shields and then he kick the elite onto thr ground.

He walks over to the elite while he pulls out a plasma grenade and stuck it onto the elites chest and then grab his leg and tosses him to the other grunts which the plasma grenade gose off and kills them all.

Noble 6 gets hit by needle rifles as he looks up to see the Jackals shooting down at him while an elites aims his full rod cannon at him, ready to kill the Spartan when suddenly bullets fly by and hits the Jackals and the elites as everyone turn to see Sheila coming in as she fire her turret at the Covenant forces on the ground and gunned them down within seconds.

Once the area is clear Sheila lands and opens the back doors which is where Y/n and his team come out and walk up to the two Spartans whike the marines secure the area.

Emile: Seems like your team is here to join the party.

Y/n: Indeed. Good to see you both still okay. Sorry about Noble 1 though.

Emile: That's alright. He knows his time will come some how. Where is the rest?

Y/n: Clearing the skies. I was told you have the package.

Emile: That's right. 6.

Noble 6 shows him the package which is a glass circle case with something glowing blue inside that looks like Cortana inside.

Y/n: (surprised) Is that.....Cortana?

Noble 6: That's classified.

Y/n: Right.

Suddenly a destroyed hornet crashes near the marines as they look up to see more and more Hornets being destroyed as Y/n turns to Sheila and tells her.

Y/n: Sheila get out of here before those Banshees will attack on you! We radio you in when ever we need pick up.

Sheila: Understood Y/n.

She takes off and once that the Spartans and marines head underneath the large ship so they can get to the other side.

Emile: Never know you have a talking Pelican?

Ave: (smirk) We get that a lot.

Y/n: Ashley head up top and tell us what you can see.

Ashley: On it!

She climbs up the steps near them and after a short while we see her on the second floor with her sniper rifle as she bend down and aim foen her scope to see Covenant forces blocking their way as she radio them in.

Ashley: I've spotted three Covenant turrets, grunts, Jackals, elites as well as two ghost patrolling by.

Y/n: (radio) Right. Take down the turrets while me and Ave deal with the ghost.

Ashley: Right.

Ashley takes aim and fire at the first gunner on the turret and then the second and lastly the third. After those shots the Covenant forces knew they were being attack while the Ghosts try to find the sniper when suddenly Y/n leaps onto the Ghost and kicks the grunt out of the Ghost.

Before the second one would open fire but Ave leaps on top of the Ghost in front of the grunt and fire three shots at the grunt and once the grunt is dead she pushes the grunt away and takes control. Both Y/n and Ave rids the two ghosts to the Covenant forces and they open fire. They return fire but they were immediately get shot as Ave hits the boosters of her Ghost and smashed it through the three Covenant turrets so the Covenant forces won't use them.

Soon the marines, Noble 6, Emile and the rest of Y/n's team came out of cover and open fire, taking out the Covenant forces as a grunts throws a plasma grenade and cost a huge explosion follow by dust when Gabriel came out of the smoke with a rocket launcher on him.

He the takes aim and fire a rocket and blows up several Covenant forces while Emile, Sophie, Mia and Elijah leap over the metal railings and fire at the Covenant forces while Y/n rides by them when a grunt with a overcharged Plasma pistol fires and hits his Ghost, the Ghost shuts off and slides towards the cliff but Y/n leaps out of it just as the Ghost fell from the cliff as he lands on the ground and pulls out his battle rifle shoot down some grunts and Jackals.

He rolls forward and grab himself two plasmas pistols while we cut to the entrance of the building to see a few elites guarding then entrance when suddenly a door blows up and Y/n gose in and fire his twin plasma pistols at the Covenant forces in the room.

He shot down many Covenant forces around him with one elites wielding thin plasma rifles open fire at him which knocks off his twin plasma pistols and get him behind cover. The elites laughs while he keeps firing at his cover when suddenly Noble 6 came in from the side and kicked the elite.

The elite turn and try to land a blow at him but he dodges and pulls out his pistol and fire several shots at the elite and then kick him down to the ground just as his shields break. Once that he walks over to the elite and fire a singal shot at the elites head, killing him just like the Covenant killed his team.

Gabriel: Room clear!

The Spartans and other marines enter the building as Mia get down and start working on the controls, Doc helps the injured marines and Y/n gets into his comes and calls up the rest.

Y/n: Red Tead, Blue Team, Fireteam: Freelancers and FireTeam: Black-Wing, dose anyone copy over? What's the situation?

Grif: (coms) What's the situation?! WHAT'S THE SITUATION?! We're in a mother fucking war zone Y/n and the situation being that we are going to die!

Sarge: (coms) Are you kidding me! This is the best thing in my life! A lot of explosions, ships falling! It's like Christmas morning.

Caboose: (coms) I love Christmas!

Tucker: (coms) Get off radio Caboose!

Washington: (coms) The situation is bad Y/n. More Covenant fighters and more Covenant ships have already here and we don't know how long we can take it.

Eric: (coms) Wash is right. Whatever you guys are doing down there, make it fast!

Y/n: Understood. We'll try to deliver the package as best we can!

Mia: Doors opening!

The doors open in front of them and once that they make theie way inside the ship yard and they make their way through the facility and take down any Covenant forces that were in their way. Dealing score after score of Covenant forces and even taking on two Hunters that seemed to be difficult to them for a bit but with their combined effort they managed to take the two of them down and move on.

After a while of taking on waves after waves of Covenant forces and assisting Marines in battle. They finally reach the landing pad where they see Banshees flying by along with Phantoms dropping in Covenant troops to attack them. Emile looks up to see a Rail gun cannon so he hands Y/n his shotgun and tells him.

Emile: I'll try to help your friends clear the skies.

Y/n: Right.

He accepts takings his shotgun and once that Emiles heads to the Rail gun cannon while Fireteam: Spartan-Rangers and Noble 6 takes on Covenant forces along side the marines and giving them all. Doc had all marines that were injured inside one of the landing pads shelters so he can heal them.

Mia wacks a grunts with a back of her assault rifle and open fire at the grunts, gunning them down and then pulls out her combat knife and stabs a jackal that was sneaking up behind her and slammed the dead Jackal onto the ground.

Elijah fire his DMR at a few Jackals and looks over down the steps to see a two brutes that were about to kill two marines so he leaps over the staircase and kicks one brute away and then fire a singal bullet from his DMR at the brutes eyes, making hij scream while he pushes back the other grunt with his DMR and dodges a swing from a brute and fire several shots at the brute but the bullets doesn't phase the brute and he grabs him by the neck and lift him up off the ground.

Elijah chocks while the brute let's out a laughter and grabs his helmet with his other hand and slowly squeezing his helmet as Elijah's visor was cracking and parts inside were breaking apart. The brute lend out a chuckle when suddenly a sniper fire hits the brute, dropping Elijah onto the ground as the other brute gets hit on the head.

Elijah breaths heavily while he looks over as we cut to a inside veiwo point of a scope of a sniper rifle that belong to Ashley as she zoom in and see Elijah giving her a thumps up.

We then see her as she lower her rifle and give Elijah a node in the distances and then turn and aim her scope and shoot down two elites that were at Doc's door and then turn and take out a fee other Covenant forces when suddenly an explosion from a Banshee blows up behind her, breaking her shields and sending her flying and crashing hard on the ground.

Ave: Ashley is done!

Y/n: Ashley you okay!? Ashley!

She slowly wakes up and shakes off that sudden explosion as she slowly stand up and stumble towards cover as plasma bolts fly by her. She finds cover as she sat on the ramp in the middle of the landing pad and groans in pain when Noble 6 rushes up to her and ask her.

Noble 6: You alright?

Ashley: I'm good. Need a med pack right about now.

Noble 6: Here.

Noble 6 hands Ashley a med pack which she takes and heals herself up while Y/n rushes over to her.

Y/n: You okay?

Ashley: I'll be fine. Thanks for that 6.

Y/n: (smile) Yeah, thanks.

Noble 6: No problem.

Then Plasma bolts fly by them as Ashley took out her pistol and open fire while Noble 6 and Y/n cover her as they fire at the Covenant forces that were coming at their way. After a long, hard, violent and painful battle, they managed to clear the landing pad.

Dead bodies of Covenant and marines are seen everywhere as the Spartans and most marines that were still alive look around to see the area is clear.

Watcher: Guys Keyes is coming.

They look over to see a Pelican flying towards them as they make their way to the landing pad and once on the Pelican turns around and open it's hatch as marines came out to secure the area while Captain Keyes step out and walk over towards the Spartans. Y/n was carrying Ashley by one arm whike Noble 6 hands over the package to Keyes.

Captain Keyes: Good to see you Spartan. Halsey assured me I can count on you.

Noble 6: Not just me sir.

Captain Keyes: Your team will be remembered Spartan.

He knows while he turns to Y/n and Ashley as he tells them..

Captain Keyes: Good job Spartans. Your other allies are making their way to a UNSC outpost far from here. Your mission is done.

Y/n: Thank you sir.

He nodes whike he looks over them which they turn to see a Covenant cruiser in the distances.

Captain Keyes: Noble 4 there is a Covenant cruiser is heading to the Autumn. I need it down.

Emile: (coms) Understood sir.

Keyes turn and enter inside his Pelican while the other Spartans thinks everything will be okay when suddenly a Phantom appear beside them as it hits the Pelican, sending the back thrusters swinging down at Noble 6, Ashley and Y/n but they duck down while the Phantom make it's way towards where Emile was.

Y/n: Emile look out!

They try to open fire but the side turret from the Phantom fire at them. Then two elite zealots came down and attack Emile but he kicked one out of the cockpit and then exit out and stabs the elite zealot by the neck and stood up and calls out.

Emile: Whose next!

Then a second came up behind him and stabbed him from behind but he doesn't scream but rather he turn and stabbed the elite zealot by the face.

Emile: I'M READY! HOW ABOUT YOU!?

Then the two fell and they fall silent.

Y/n: Emile do you read me!.....Emile do you copy! EMILE! Damn it! Sheila we need to leave now!

Sheila: (coms) I'm on my way!

The rest of Y/n's team arrives up as Y/n hands over Ashley to Doc and Ave to carry while Gabriel asked.

Gabriel: What should we do? If that cruiser blast the Autunm before it can lunch, then that's it!

Y/n:........(sigh) So be it then.

He pulls out Watcher out of his helmet and hands it to Gabriel and tells the rest.

Y/n: Get out of here, regroup with the rest and stay safe. I'll stay here and destroy they cruiser.

Ave: (shocked) What?! Now way! We're not leaving you!

Y/n: That's an order! I won't risk losing anyone else! I have to do this, for humanities sake. Tell Eric and the rest.....goof luck.

They were shocked by this and can not believe this. Soon they see Sheila in the distances so they have no choice but to leave. Y/n rushes over to the entrance to the rail gun cannon while Noble 6 watches Y/n go while he turns to see his team waiting on Sheila. He looks like and right until he knows what to do.

As soon Keyes Pelican felt we see Y/n at the entrance of the Rail gun cannon as he takes a deep breath and out, he make his first step towards the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
when suddenly he was pushed back by Noble 6 and he slammed onto the fence whike Noble 6 got to the other side of the door and immediately shuts the door just as Y/n gets up and see Noble 6 shutting the door in front of him as Y/n rushes over and slams on the door.

Y/n: 6 what are you doing! Open this door right now!

Noble 6: Negative sir. I have the gun. Return back to your team.....stay safe.....keep fighting.

Tears was formed underneath Y/n's helmet as he slam his fist onto the metal door and knows Noble 6 must do it. He step back, gave him a salute and make his leave whole Noble 6 fights off the Covenant forces along with the Wlites Zealots and finally get on the cannon and take out a lot fo Covenant forces out of sky while Y/n manages to enter the Pelican as the girls hug him to see him alright while Sheila takes off.

They all look back at the landing pad as the Covenant cruiser fly over them was charging up it's glassing beams as it gets close to the autumn when suddenly Noble 6 fires the rail gun cannon at the Covenant cruiser and blows it up.

It gose down while the Pillar of Autumn takes off and soon the Autumn disappeared from sight ad the landscape was now completely silent ad Sheila shuts the door as she flies them back to where everybody else is at so they can regroup and think of a new plan.

(Sometime later)

At the UNSC outpost we see some marines inside the base as they gather as much gear, weapons and equipment they needed including some supplies as well. At the hanger we see the red,s blues, Fireteam: Freelancers, Fireteam: Black-Wing and Y/n's team standing or sitting in silence after everything and everyone they have lost.

Ave and Sophie told Jeanne what Noble 6 did and she was upset by this and walks off to be alone a bit. On the landing pad that is over the rest, we see Y/n without his helmet on him as he grabs his face and breaths in a sigh of tiredness. He look at his hand and sees them shaking and hears screaming and gunfire and plasma fire is heard whne Watcher snap him back to reality.

Watcher: Y/n. Y/n you okay?

Watcher appears on his hand as Watcher looks up at him in worry and ask him.

Watcher: You okay? Throughout all my life, I've never seen you act like this before.

Y/n: It's just.....I'm starting to feel like we can't win this. They destroyed reach, kill a lot of Spartans, ,marines and innocents of people. Now, here we are, standing here with low supplies, low troopers and.....low Spartans. I don't know if I can keep this up.

Watcher: Dude you serious? From everything we been through this is now your calling quites!?

Y/n: Watcher listen-

Watcher: No! You listen here and listen good! I know you including everyone else that you, the brother of masted chief, the first Spartan to find Halo, fought against the Meta and Spartan killers, took down Project Freelancers while also surviving many dangerous and near death expenses and this is where you giving up! I know you or the rest ain't invisible but there is one thing that humans have and that is spirit! They have a spirit to keep on fighting disbite the odds are against them in the end you humans succeed like no other beings can! Humans don't gave up including you Y/n-453! So I ask you......are you gonna give up or keep fighting for what we got.

Y/n looks down onto the floor and after a long thought he looks back at Watched with eyes of determination and nodes back at him. Watcher nodes back and then we see Y/n standing up and walking up to the edge of the landing pad as everyone turn to Y/n as they all look up at him as he tells them all.

Y/n: Listen up! I know we have lost many good men and women but we're not gonna give up and let the Covenant win this war. Operation: Planet riot is a go! We're going to the elites home world to start a uprising in hopes that will crumble apart the Covenant so we can have a fighting chance! SO LET'S GET OUR REVENGE ON THE COVENANT AND TAKE THE FIGHT TO THEIR HOME WORLD!!!!!!

Everyone cheered as they raised their weapons into the air as they continue to cheer as Watcher appears on Y/n's shoulder as the two look at each other and node to each other and turn back to the crowd. Disbite everything they have lost there is one thing the Covenant will not take and that is only two words...........their hope.

To be continued........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 32 28
second (non canon) largest usnc starship aka dragoon captain richmond tracked down covie pirates the remains jul adama's covanant. spartan named lynx...
75.6K 1.7K 41
(Inspiration from DinoJake's "The Last Spartan") Seven years... Seven years since the Master Chief saved the entire Galaxy. After the whole incident...
27.6K 639 18
Meet Y/n L/n and she has been travelling around the world searching for adventure and places to explore. One day however she stayed at a hotel to get...
36.1K 764 18
(Side note: this is a Halo fan story and will not follow the lore at all. Plus I do not own anything from Halo.) WARNING: this involves violence and...