Chasing Hope

By KaseyG94

Adeline spent her entire life running from something she does not know , all she remembers is being told to r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 22

3.6K 104 4
By KaseyG94

Adeline's POV

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom feeling as if I was about to puke my guts out , and I did just that at least it felt like it .

I ate so much food yesterday that I know I was paying for it this morning , after I was done I brushed my teeth and got in the shower getting ready for the day .

After my shower I walked into my closet and decided on a Nike two piece set , the sweater being cropped . I paired it with some white sneakers and left my hair as it was .

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where some delicious smelling food seemed to be .

" Good morning love " said Grayson as he flipped a pancake .

" Hey good morning " I said giving him a smile . He came up to me and kissed my forehead causing me to blush . This Grayson is definitely going to take some getting used to .

" MORNING BITCHES!! " said Val from behind us .

" Morning Val " we both said with a sigh .

" Where we going today " she said  as the rest of the group followed behind her .

" No where " said Grayson .

" Lets go to the beach " she said and at that my head whipped in Grayson's direction waiting for his answer . I had never been to the beach before and I've always wanted to go .

" Fine " Grayson said looking at me and seeing my excitement.

" But I have to finish some stuff before I go so be ready by 12 " he said as he placed a plate in front of me and kissed the top of my head and walked out the men following behind him .

After he was out and we heard the door shut is when the girls finally started jumping around and squealing.

" OH MY GOSH " said Val jumping from excitement. 

" Tell us where he took you and what happened because those little kisses are so cute !! " said Emerald as she pulled out a chair from in front of me.

" We went to eat at this restaurant and we just talked for hours ! And then finally when I thought he was going to take us home he pulls up to a fair!!! " I said with excitement.

" OMG THATS SO CUTE !!! " said Val as she started jumping in her spot more .

" It really is , Omg I'm so happy for the two of you " said Emerald.

" yea and then we kissed at the end of the night " I said causing Val to get up and now start dancing .

" Yess we love this side of him " said Emerald with a huge smile .

After we finished eating they went home to pack and I went up to my room to pack my bags as well .

After packing a bag with clothes and bathing suits I looked at the pile of bathing suits in front of me and decided to put on a pink two piece under the clothes I was currently wearing .

After being done I went to the bathroom to get my lotions and all my toiletries, after finally being done I took my bag and made my way downstairs.

I rounded the corner and bumped into something causing me to almost fall .

" Are you ready to go? " asked Grayson as he just held me .

" Yes I'm all packed and ready to go " I said giving him a shy smile .

" Good just wait for me and I'll be back with my bag " he said as he finally let me go and sprinted up the stairs.

I sat down on the couch so I could wait for him and exactly 7 minutes later he was sprinting back down with a bag in his hands , he picked my bag up and we headed out the door .

I got in the passenger seat and he went to pick up the rest of the squad as we'd all be taking this car , soon enough Val was blasting some song called we are never getting back together by Taylor swift .

" Come on Adeline how do you not know this song " asked Val after the song ended .

" It's a good song Val , very catchy but remember we grew up differently where was I supposed to listen to it " I asked looking back at her . She just bad a face as if remembering.

" I'm sorry " said Val I just laughed after saying it was all good and turned up the radio .

Soon enough my eyes started to get heavy and deciding this was a battle I didn't want to win I let myself fall into the darkness .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.7K 24
"I can listen to your thoughts!" I whisper panicking again. He begins to smile while I back away. Oh moon goddess I'm sure he will kill me now. No I...
31.9K 1.5K 29
"Tamlin leave me alone, you don't want me!" I shrieked. "Your my mate, mine and only mine" his eyes turned black, I was debating running farther i...
1.5K 69 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...