Chapter 3

Grayson's POV

" We caught a rogue " said Colby my beta.

" I'll be down later, I'm busy " was all I said closing the link.

" Ana get the fuck out " I said to the girl that was half naked in my office .

" Bu—-" she started .

" But nothing now get the fuck out I'm busy " was all I said not even looking her way .

" But you always —- " she started once again .

" OUT !!! " I said using my alpha tone.

All she did was roll her eyes as she picked up her robe and walked out the door , Finally . 

After signing some more papers I decided to head down and check on that mutt that crossed into my territory.

I walked out my office and out my front door and headed down the pathway that led me to the dungeons. As I opened the door the scent hit me like a slap to my face .

What the fuck .

I Walked down the halls as the smell got stronger , I ignored my beta and the warrior and went straight to the door . I looked down at the girl in front of me , she had long brown hair and some beautiful Blue eyes .

" Mate Mate Mate " said silver my wolf

I looked at Colby, " My office now " was all I said as I walked down the hallway and out of the dungeon .  I ran my fingers through my hair already feeling the stress .

I walked into my office and waited for Colby to come up.

" What happened man " was all he said as he looked at me .

" She's my mate " was all I said .

" Wha—- how ?? " he said as he sat down looking as confused as I was .

" That's what I want to know, How the fuck is this possible " I said slamming my fist on the desk.

" Do you think ... Someone sent her? " asked Colby .

" why would anyone send her " I asked .

" To distract you??  " he asked .

" Look man I don't know , all I know is this is impossible " said Colby rubbing his face .

" You need to see if you feel the sparks " said Colby .

" This doesn't make sense " was all I said .