Chapter 52

Adeline's POV

All I could do was scream and cry , begging for them to give me back Hope , but they were gone. I tried running deeper into the woods but I was pulled back into a chest , causing sparks to go through my whole body.

" What are you doing here , let me go. " I said as I struggled .

" I finally found you " he said hugging me tighter .

" Let me go " I said again

" You need to calm down love , this is not good for you " he said .

" HOW THE FUCK CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THEY TOOK—— where were you at? " I asked Avery as she came out of the house running and looking upset .

" I —- they found us , and Hope got out because she was looking for you . I'm so sorry Adeline , I tried to fight , I really did . You know I love that girl as if she was mine . " she said now sobbing .

My brother Aiden looked down , looking guilty making me wonder if he had something to do with them finding her.

" Aiden " I said . But he would not look at me , he was looking everywhere but me .

" You did something? .... " I asked as the tears ran down my face .

" I had no choice but to tell them " he said looking guilty .

"HOW COULD YOU!? " I asked him .

" I'm sorry Adeline ... but they said they would kill Avery if they found them ... she's pregnant Adeline . I couldn't loose her and my pup " he said with his own tears coming down his face .

If it weren't for the fact that Grayson was still holding on to me I'd be down on the ground crying . I just let the sobs consume my body as I felt helpless, why my baby . She's innocent .

...................................................

Grayson's POV

She fell limp in my arms , passing out . I picked her up completely trying to not panic . I looked at Alpha Aiden asking him where his pack doctor was , he gave me a nod and went into the car . I followed behind him making sure Adeline was completely in and in my lap before shutting the door .

The girl that was with the alpha kept looking at me , by there body language I could tell they were mates .

" How did you find her? " asked the girl.

" after you guys disappeared I went around the nearest packs asking for her . " I said .

" Where is Lindsey? " she asked now giving me a look.

" She's home " I told her as I looked down at Adeline who was in my arms , I ran my hand through her face , just taking in the feeling , the sparks .

I missed you so much my love .

As soon as we pulled up to the doctor I rushed out, and ran inside . As soon as I walked in they had a bed ready for her and they tried taking her out of my hands but I just growled at them letting them know they were too close and if they hurt her they would pay .

" Alpha we need to take her " said the doctor .

" Hurt her and you'll be wishing you were dead , got it? " I told him all he did was nod as they rushed her to the back .

" We need to find Hope " said the girl .

" I know baby , I — I just didn't know what to do I was stuck . I really didn't want too , and now I owe it to her to find Hope" said the Alpha.

" She will never forgive you if something happens to Hope, I will never forgive you If something happens to that child Aiden . " she said now in tears again.

" I'm sorry " he said now grabbing her as she cried .

Soon enough an older women ran in looking around , until finally she saw the Alpha . I'm guessing it was his mom. Then an older man came in with what I'm guessing was his brother and sister .

" Is she okay , How is she??? " said the women with tears in her eyes .

" I -I don't know mom , she was really hurt and then she pushed him off the third story , I really don't know how she's doing mom. " he said.

" A-And Hope ? " she said all he did was let his head down, almost ashamed as he shook his head .

" W-What happened to Hope? Did she pa— " said the lady

" God no mom , she's okay ... I hope . They took her " he said the last part quietly .

" What the fuck are you doing here son??? Go look for her " said the former Alpha.

" I had people already out " he said as he kissed his mate goodbye .

" It's not the same as you being out there and you know it " said the former alpha now upset.

I was just leaning against the wall further away from them listening to everything going on, wondering who the fuck Hope was . I just know she was important if everyone is freaking out .

" Who's he ? " asked the girl that walked in with the older couple .

" That's ... Grayson. " said the girl .

" G—Grayson? As in Adeline's Grayson? " asked the girl.

The other girl who came here with me just nodded her head as all the attention was now on me , and by the looks of it they really cared for Adeline as they were starring me down. And I let them , just this once . Because they don't know the full story.

" Alpha Grayson " said the older lady as she bowed. And out of respect I bowed back causing shocked faces.

She just nodded in approval and everyone sat down, I stayed in the same position the whole time , too scared to move .

I finally found her , after months and months of looking for her.