Chapter 22

Adeline's POV

I woke up and rushed to the bathroom feeling as if I was about to puke my guts out , and I did just that at least it felt like it .

I ate so much food yesterday that I know I was paying for it this morning , after I was done I brushed my teeth and got in the shower getting ready for the day .

After my shower I walked into my closet and decided on a Nike two piece set , the sweater being cropped . I paired it with some white sneakers and left my hair as it was .

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where some delicious smelling food seemed to be .

" Good morning love " said Grayson as he flipped a pancake .

" Hey good morning " I said giving him a smile . He came up to me and kissed my forehead causing me to blush . This Grayson is definitely going to take some getting used to .

" MORNING BITCHES!! " said Val from behind us .

" Morning Val " we both said with a sigh .

" Where we going today " she said  as the rest of the group followed behind her .

" No where " said Grayson .

" Lets go to the beach " she said and at that my head whipped in Grayson's direction waiting for his answer . I had never been to the beach before and I've always wanted to go .

" Fine " Grayson said looking at me and seeing my excitement.

" But I have to finish some stuff before I go so be ready by 12 " he said as he placed a plate in front of me and kissed the top of my head and walked out the men following behind him .

After he was out and we heard the door shut is when the girls finally started jumping around and squealing.

" OH MY GOSH " said Val jumping from excitement. 

" Tell us where he took you and what happened because those little kisses are so cute !! " said Emerald as she pulled out a chair from in front of me.

" We went to eat at this restaurant and we just talked for hours ! And then finally when I thought he was going to take us home he pulls up to a fair!!! " I said with excitement.

" OMG THATS SO CUTE !!! " said Val as she started jumping in her spot more .

" It really is , Omg I'm so happy for the two of you " said Emerald.

" yea and then we kissed at the end of the night " I said causing Val to get up and now start dancing .

" Yess we love this side of him " said Emerald with a huge smile .

After we finished eating they went home to pack and I went up to my room to pack my bags as well .

After packing a bag with clothes and bathing suits I looked at the pile of bathing suits in front of me and decided to put on a pink two piece under the clothes I was currently wearing .

After being done I went to the bathroom to get my lotions and all my toiletries, after finally being done I took my bag and made my way downstairs

I rounded the corner and bumped into something causing me to almost fall .

" Are you ready to go? " asked Grayson as he just held me .

" Yes I'm all packed and ready to go " I said giving him a shy smile .

" Good just wait for me and I'll be back with my bag " he said as he finally let me go and sprinted up the stairs.

I sat down on the couch so I could wait for him and exactly 7 minutes later he was sprinting back down with a bag in his hands , he picked my bag up and we headed out the door .

I got in the passenger seat and he went to pick up the rest of the squad as we'd all be taking this car , soon enough Val was blasting some song called we are never getting back together by Taylor swift .

" Come on Adeline how do you not know this song " asked Val after the song ended .

" It's a good song Val , very catchy but remember we grew up differently where was I supposed to listen to it " I asked looking back at her . She just bad a face as if remembering.

" I'm sorry " said Val I just laughed after saying it was all good and turned up the radio .

Soon enough my eyes started to get heavy and deciding this was a battle I didn't want to win I let myself fall into the darkness .