Chapter 20

Adeline's POV

" What ? " asked Grayson after a while of just starring at him .

" Umm , do you know you started to mark me ? " I asked causing him to choke on his water .

" what ? " he asked again .

I pulled down my shirt and showed him the mark , he got up from where he was sitting and stood right in front of me and then leaned down to take a closer look , he reached over and ran his fingers over the mark causing a chill down my
Body due to the sensation of him touching it . I closed my eyes due to the feeling , what even was this .

I opened them to see Grayson starring at me with frowned eyebrows , he stood back up and sat in front of me , and just continued to stare as if thinking of something. 

We just starred at each other until he finally spoke , "I just want to apologize for everything that's happened to you since you got here because of me , I know I've acted like a complete jerk and I mean it when I say I'll make up for it " he said causing my eyes to widen .

I just sat there not knowing what to say , what do I even say??

Without thinking I reached over and placed my hand over his forehead , checking to see if he was ok , Maybe he was dying ....

" I'm fine " he said grabbing my hand with his and removing it from his forehead. I pulled back feeling weird , I was liking it but all of this was weird he's never been like this and I'm starting to think this isn't even Grayson .

Maybe his clone ?

" Oh ok " was all I could say .

" Let's watch something come on " he said walking to the couch and making himself comfortable as he turned on the tv .

" Grayson baby " someone said as I heard the front door open .

" Mom , how many times have I told you to knock " Said Grayson as he got up to hug his mom and dad .

Oh thank god , I could not keep doing this . It was getting too weird .

" Adeline honey , how are you " said His mom as soon as she saw me . She came up to me and gave me a tight hug , and this time I made sure to hug her back.

" I'm good ma'am , how are you ? " I said as we pulled away.

" Adeline ..." she said .

" Sorry Mandy " I said quickly .

" There you go much better " she said giving me a huge smile .

" So what are you kids up to ? " asked his mom.

" We We're actually about to watch a movie " said Grayson looking at his mom with a raised brow.

" OH! We were just stopping by to get some things we will catch up with you guys later " she said as she basically ran away.

Shit, why did she have to leave . This is too weird for me ....

" Come " he said as he made himself comfortable and I of course sat on the couch furthest away from him.

The whole time I could feel him starring at me and I was feeling hella weird because this is not how things are between me and Grayson . Usually he doesn't even want me near him , much less does he talk to me .

After the movie was done we said our goodnights and we both walked up to our rooms , as I was closing the door our eyes connected and all I did was give him a small smile . He sent one back cause my heart to stop.

What is going on ......