Chapter 21

Adeline's POV

It had been a week since Grayson apologized and since then he's been so nice and sweet , we eat breakfast and dinner together . And whenever he can he comes home for lunch , but regardless I always make extra of whatever I make just incase he makes it for lunch .

He asked me on a date yesterday , and after a lot of convincing from the girls I said yes and here I was now getting ready for a date with Grayson and to say I was nervous was a understatement.

" OW! " I said as Val pulled my hair .

" SORRY! I'm just so nervous " said Val .

" You!? I'm the one actually going out with him " I said feeling more and more nervous .

" I know but ... I'm just so happy that this is all finally working out for you too " said Val .

" I'm scared ... I'm scared he's going to wake up from whatever this is and realize he wants nothing to do with me and that all of this was a mistake " I said feeling the tears coming .

" Oh honey " said Emerald as her and Val hugged me .

" Look I don't know what is going on with Grayson but he looks so determined and I have not seen him like this since — but the fact that he's even trying and that he's been treating you so much better just shows that he's starting to care . " said Emerald .

" Yea and it also shows that you got that good pussy " said Val causing all of us to laugh .

After almost 2 hours my makeup and hair were finally done , I got up and went to my closet where the dress they chose was . It was a beautiful black sparkly dress that showed some leg And I paired it with some black heels . 

I made sure to put the necklace my mom gave me on and I put on some earrings Val let me barrow and this beautiful diamond bracelet Emerald let me barrow .

I walked out of the closet and looked up as I heard the girls gasp , I went and stood in front of the mirror admiring myself . I looks so much better since when I first got here , I now have more " meat " and have gained some pounds I am no longer just bones . And my eyes even look a little happier .

I ran my hand down the material of the dress , admiring how good it made my body look. Next I grabbed a curl admiring how good of a job Val had done , she curled my hair and put some of it up so it wouldn't be in my face . And then my makeup looked beautiful as well , it looked natural how I wanted .

" Thank you guys so much " I said as I hugged both of the girls . I quickly grabbed my purse and made My way out the door and towards the stairs .  Well here goes nothing .

I looked up and my eyes connected with Grayson's , making my heart speed up Jesus Christ this man looks so fine in that button up black shirt , then he has it rolled up showing his arms .

Don't fall don't fall don't fall , Jesus it would be so embarrassing if I fell and rolled down these stairs in front of him .

YES! Made it without fall—-

I closed my eyes as I felt myself falling oh just kill me now , I opened my eyes as I looked up at Grayson who had caught me , I watched as he smiled down at me as his eyes shined .

" I told you not to fall for me yet " he said as he set me down on my two feet making sure I was on the ground now . I just gave him a smile back feeling too embarrassed to say anything .

" You look beautiful " he said as he pulled out a  flower bouquet from somewhere and gave them to me .

" Thank you " i said giving him a huge smile as I admired the flowers smelling them . I had never gotten flowers before ...

I looked up to see him looking down at me and I hugged him , he pulled me close and after a while we pulled back and I set the flowers down and we were heading out the door and towards his car .

After a 20 minute drive we were pulling up in front of a fancy looking restaurant he pulled up to the front and got out as he came over and opened my door for me and helped me out .

He threw the keys to a man that had came up to us thanking him as we passed him .

" Reservation for Grayson " he said to the lady at the front .

" Follow me this way " said the girl as she led us to the back of the restaurant and outside to a patio section . It felt nice outside so this seat was perfect .

" Thank you " said Grayson to the waitress as he pulled the chair for me and then pushed me in .

I looked down at the menu trying to decide what to get , mmm that steak with the side of broccoli and Mac sound good.

" What can i get you guys to drink " said the waiter .

" bring us a bottle of wine " said Grayson.

" And a glass of water please " I told the waiter .

After ordering our food we started talking about things we didn't know about each other .

" Do you have any siblings " I asked him .

" No , do you ? " But after realizing what he asked he made a face.

" Who knows " I said giving him a laugh because of the faces he was making .

" So you don't remember anything at all? " he asked pushing his luck . And I just shook my head .

" All I remember Is what my mom told me , from there I don't remember anything . I don't know how it's possible for me to not remember anything , not even if I had any siblings .. " I said .

" We will look for your family okay? I'll start asking around someone has to know something " he said giving me a reassuring smile . I just nodded thanking him . I really hope someone knows something.

After that we ate and talked some more about our lives , after what felt like hours of us just sitting there and talking we decided to leave and we got back into the car as he drove somewhere .

Realizing I had spaced out I looked up to see we were pulling up to what looked to be a fair?

" Omg really? " I asked him with a huge smile on my face. He just nodded as he parked and came to my side of the door and opened it for me .

"Dressed like this ? " I asked looking down at my heels , he pulled out some black sparkly sandals to go with my dress causing a big smile out of me .

He bent down and undid the heels sliding the sandals on my feet after , he put the heels in the back seat as he helped me out of the car , with heels on I was to his shoulder but now with these flat sandals I was a little under his shoulder . He was definitely taller then me .

He grabbed my hand as he shut the door and started walking us towards the entrance .

We were there for 2 hours just riding some rides and laughing at each other and since I had never tried these fair foods before he had us trying everything .

I did not know how tonight was going to go but I had so much fun , and I saw a side of Grayson I had never seen and I hope this side never leaves .

We walked inside the house and we walked up to our rooms , I turned to face him with a huge smile .

" Thank you , I had so much fun " I said smiling up at him .

" I'm glad you enjoyed it " he said smiling down at me and before we knew it we were both leaning towards each other . And we kissed it was a slow yet passionate . I wrapped my hands around his neck the best way I could with him leaning down and me on my tippy toes .

After a while we both pulled back with the biggest smiles on our faces he gave me one last peck on the lips before telling me goodnight as we both walked into our rooms .

I loved this Grayson.