Chapter 24

Adeline's POV

I got up , well at least tried to but I felt myself get blocked . I looked down to see Grayson had his arm around me .

Shit.

I pulled harder and finally got him to let me go and I ran into the bathroom feeling like I was about to puke my guts out .

As soon as I got to the toilet I didn't feel like throwing up , but I sat there for a bit as I felt a little light headed with how fast I had moved . Something must have messed up my stomach again, all this eating is messing me up ,I'm not used to it.

Deciding to get up and just shower as we would be heading back today , we had been here for 4 days and it was the best four days, I had so much fun

I put on some shorts and a hoodie as I wasn't feeling it today and was just feeling low on energy  . " good morning " I said as Grayson was now sitting on the bed with our bags on the bed ready to go .

" Good morning love " he said as he came up to me and kissed my forehead .

This trip had helped me and Grayson so much , we were doing better and we have grown closer . I don't know how I would return to the house and not sleep next to him anymore . I had gotten so used to how we were here that I didn't want to go back .

Because as soon as we went back we'd be going back to reality and I didn't want to return to that just yet.

" Do you have all your things? " he asked as he looked around.

" Yes I have everything " I said walking around the room one last time .

" Okay let's go " he said placing his hand on the small of my back .

" This is so sad " said Val as she looked around .

" We will be back soon " said Colby as he pulled her closer.

And just like that we all got back in the car and headed back home .
...............................................

" Please " I heard for the 100th time

" Please , I have to pee " said Val

" Plea—-"

" Okay fine just shut up " said Grayson as he took an exit and pulled into a gas station .

" YESS " she said as she opened the door and ran inside the gas station .

Deciding to go ahead and use the bathroom just in case , I got out and headed inside , I quickly used the bathroom and walked around feeling a bit hungry .

I grabbed some spicy chips and was on my way to checkout when I noticed some pads on the shelf . What day was it ....

" hey excuse me , whats the date ? " i asked the lady at the register .

" it is July 19th " she said .

" thank you " I said quickly as I put the chips back and walked out . I — I've never missed my period . And I am now 4 days late ..

Moon goddess please don't do this to me .

" Everything okay ? " asked Val as she hooked her arm with mine as we walked to the car .

" yea everything's good " I said . I got in the car and for the rest of the car ride all I could do was think in the possibility that I might be pregnant.

Me and him having sex wasn't meant to happen for gods sake we don't even remember a thing , and we are just now starting to be okay and this is going to change everything ....

As soon as we pulled up to the house everyone got out and into there own cars and went home . Meanwhile me and Grayson well just Grayson because he didn't let me carry anything I was just there for the moral support I guess .

I looked at the clock seeing it was now 9 so I said a goodnight to Grayson walking up the stairs but stopped half way looked back at Grayson to see him still standing there so I went back down and kissed his lips and whispered another goodnight and seeing him smile was enough to cause me to melt .

I once again made my way upstairs and threw myself on my bed , and I just laid there for 2 hours .

I stood up and looked to my bathroom , debating on taking that other pregnancy test Val had left in here .

Deciding to just take it and get it over with , I got up and made my way towards the bathroom I looked for the test under the sink and once I found it I took it out and read the Instructions.

After peeing on the stick I placed it on the counter and sat on the toilet waiting for the results .

It had been like almost 15 minutes since I got the results but I was too scared to look and still sitting on the toilet . Ok here goes nothing .

I quickly flipped it and after 5 seconds I looked down. And right on the screen said the word " PREGNANT " .

And I cried , I cried because I didn't have a mother that raised me I grew up by myself in the woods barely surviving. So how was I supposed to raise a baby. I don't have what it takes .

Would he even want this baby with me ...