Do you love me? (Wilbur soot...

By Tater_t0t_

Oof. What a time to be alive. Seeing your favorite creator turning into an absolute a-hole. It's a wibler sco... More

Welcome
Just a little art?
A new day!
A cozy flight
Just a little cuddling I guess?
It's just a stream
The next morning
The outside world!
Video time!
The weekend
Alcohol and Weed
Girl time
Before The Con!
Opening Ceremony!
Lunch On Day One!
Day Two!
Day Three!
Last Day Of Con!
The Big Box
A Intresting Conversation
Sad day
Tease
That was wild
Supprise Visit
The kitchen?
THE KETCHUP WAR
The world with the T team
Birds and broken dishes
Love?
Just loving
Sick
A/n - please read
Calling all cosplayers!
THE LORE!
Sewing
pls read kinda important
Comicon
Question
1 month
Meet the Family
The end!
Final a/n
~What should i do?~

Thank you Technoblade

1.3K 29 20
By Tater_t0t_

Hey guys. I'd like to take a moment to remember our favorite Blood God. He was an amazing person and a true God among men.

I hate that he is gone and wish the best to his family and friends. He was one of the truest streamers I have ever seen and I wish he could have had some more time on this earth.

He is now a real Blood God living with the other higher beings.

I hope if anyone else dealing with medical issues can find the help they need.

If anyone needs to talk please dm me. I may only be a singular person but I hope that I can help in any way possible wether it be my writing or just someone to talk to.

I hope you have a nice rest of your day, please remember that nobody is truest gone. They will always be in our hearts and in our minds.

Thanks for reading my story and I hope you all stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 4.5K 26
sʜᴏᴏᴛɪɴɢ sᴛᴀʀs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ғʟʏ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ. ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs ᴏɴ ᴍᴀʀs, ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ... 𝗺𝗰𝘆𝘁 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 �...
48K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...
26.6K 1K 35
Wilbur is enjoying a normal walk home when he notices something following him. Or someone. Little does he know, whatever he's about to do was about t...
352K 9.1K 42
understand /ʌndəˈstand/ verb perceive the intended meaning of (words, a language, or a speaker). 'why can't you understand me?' - "When someone leave...