𝑪𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅 - 𝑬𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝑴�...

Autorstwa cherryharries_

In which Avery Harrington is at first forced to be close with a certain Hawkins High freak, but soon they'll... Więcej

✧INTRODUCTION✧
✧1✧
✧2✧
✧3✧
✧4✧
✧5✧
✧6✧
✧7✧
✧8✧
✧9✧
✧10✧
✧11✧
✧12✧
✧13✧
✧14✧
✧15✧
✧16✧
✧17✧
✧18✧
✧19✧
✧20✧
✧21✧
✧22 ✧
✧23✧
✧24✧
✧25✧
✧26✧
✧27✧
✧28✧
✧29✧
✧30✧
✧31✧
✧32✧
✧33✧
✧34✧
✧35✧
✧36✧
✧37✧
✧38✧
✧40✧
✧41✧
✧42✧
✧43✧
✧44✧
✧45✧
✧46✧
✧47✧
✧48✧
✧49✧
✧50✧

✧39✧

3.1K 91 220
Autorstwa cherryharries_

A/N: I swear if no one comments on this...
Don't hate me lmao

*PLEASE PLAY THE SONG WHEN INDICATED*

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

"Is everything plugged? It's gonna work?" I ask Dustin who was in charge of making sure the amplifiers worked.

"Yes Avery, I've told you a million times already, it's gonna work" she says back.

"Okay, okay"

"You nervous?" Eddie tilts his head.

"Me? Nervous? I don't know what your talking about" I respond.

"She's in. Move onto phase three" Robin says in the walkie.

"Copy that. Initiating phase 3" Dustin responds and plugs in the final extension to the amp, turning the volume to the max.

I turn up the volume on my guitar and Eddie take off the guitar pick that was on his necklace, "Chrissy this is for you" he says, not wanting her death to go to waste. It hurt me that he still feels guilty about her dying on 'his watch'.

He looks to me and nods. At the same time, we play the first chord of Master of Puppets by Metallica. Thank God I had a photographic memory, because otherwise there is no way I would've learned this song so fast since it had came out.

Of course, since the song is 8 minutes long, we decided to cut it short. Even though I should be stressed out right now, I can't help but love the fact that we're playing this right now. We're both synchronized and it sounds absolutely amazing.

"Guys!" I hear Dustin scream and I look at him, "We gotta lock down in T-minus 30 seconds" he gestures the number 30 with his fingers so that we understand over the loud music.

"T-minus 20!" the boy screams 10 seconds later.

Eddie looks at me and nods. We finish the riff we are currently playing and jump straightly to the solo after that. I haven't shredded a solo in so long but it feels amazing.

"5!"

"1!" Dustin screams and we let the last note vibrate. The bats are now so close they could come at us at any second.

"I'm sorry baby" I say to my precious guitar before throwing it with overpowered force at the bats, taking some of them out with out pointy my guitar is in certain places.

"Move! Move! Move!" Eddie screams as we get off the roof and run into the trailer.

"Shit! Shit!" Dustin swears, "Hurry, Eddie shut it!" he says and Eddie shuts the metal gate we had made earlier, keeping the bats out.

Even though the bats can't get in, we still take refuge in the trailer, all of us out of breath from anxiety.

"Dude!" Dustin begins, "Most... metal... ever!" he says and it gets all of us so excited by what we just did that we're jumping all over the place, "You guys shredded that shit" Dustin smiles widely.

"That was the best shit I've ever played" I exhale.

"I guess those assholes really like Metallica huh?" Eddie closes his eyes in reliefs.

"Okay, let's go, we don't have time to waste" I say and grab the shield I made and my spear. The boys to the same and we all get into the living room, backs pressed against each other. We can hear the bats from outside, it's good that they're still onto us and not going back to Creel's house.

Suddenly the noise the bats were doing stops, and we can't hear anything.

"Hey dipshits!" Dustin yells, "Give up that easy, huh?!"

"Shh, is that really necessary" Eddie says to him.

"We can't let them go back to the house until Vecna is dead" I reply.

"They're on the roof" Eddie points out the noise that came back.

"Shit. Shit. Shit..." Dustin swears and I follow the sound of the bats until it leas us into the kitchen area. They're a small ventilation hole in the ceiling.

"They can't get in through there, can they?" Dustin questions and on cue, a bat bursts through the ventilation trap and tries to get in.

The three of us are quick to take jabs at it with our spears, trying to keep all of them away.

"Die! Die! Die!" Dustin screams at the creatures and Eddie stops stabbing them.

"Eddie come on what are you doing!" I scream.

"Move!" I hear his voice and instantly get out of the way. In one quick move, he stabs a shield through the roof, blocking the bats access.

"Nice" Dustin pants.

"Thanks" Eddie answers, just as tired.

"Uh, is there any other vents" I say as the boys high-five.

"They both look at me and realisation hits Eddie in the face, "Shit" he rushes to his room but the bats are already bursting through the vent and are flying everywhere.

"Shit!" I scream and Eddie pushes both Dustin and I out of the room before closing the door. It's not long before the bats trying to break it down.

"Go! Henderson go!" I yell at him to get back on the rope and climb out of the Upside Down.

"That's not gonna hold!" Dustin yells about the door.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Eddie yells at him and Dustin climbs out as fast as he can.

"Eddie go!" I yell at him.

"No! I'm not going until you do!"

"I'm gonna hold them off! Get your ass through that gate Eddie I swear to God!"

"Shit!" he gives in and climbs back with Dustin.

With my mind, I hold the door back, which isn't at all difficult. The hard part is gonna be to climb back and find a way to get them out of our world.

"Avery let's go! Climb out!" I hear Eddie yell from the other side. I make my way backwards to the rope, keeping my eyes on the door as the bats try harder and harder to break it down. I begin to climb, but then I stop.

I can't let them get into our world. It's going to put everyone at risk.

"Avery come on!"

I look back up at Dustin and Eddie that are yelling at me to get my ass up this rope. But I just can't. I get off the rope, still keeping my focus on the bedroom door.

"Avery! What are you doing let's go!" Eddie screams for me.

I take the spear that was left on the ground by Dustin, and I cut the rope. The side that was in the Upside Down falls on the matress and Dustin catches in his hands the other end.

"Avery-"

"No! Avery! Stop!"

I try not to listen to them and toss the matress away from under the gate, knwoing damn well they won't dare climb back in if it's to fall on their ass and hurt themselves.

"What are you doing?!" Dustin yells at me and I look up.

"Someone's gotta hold them off" I say calmly and grab my shield along with my spear, running out of the trailer, hearing Eddie's voice pleading for me to come back.

Even though it breaks my heart to leave them behind, I run outside and take a bike that we left here the first time we went through the gate. I release my powers I had on the door and begin going as fast as I can on this bike.

"Come on you assholes!" I yell and I can hear the bats already coming after me.

"Come on. Come on" I mutter to myself. I don't know where I'm going, but I need to get them as far as I can. I'm buying Steve some more time to kill the son of a bitch.

I'm almost out of the trailer park when a vine launches it self at the front wheel of the bike. It sends me flying forward but I'm back on my feet in an instant. I won't be fast enough on my feet, I'll just have to hold them here as long as I can.

"Come at me you bitches" I say and grab my spear and shield from my back. The bats swarm towards me and circle around with me in the middle, just like a tornado.

One flies directly at me, I hit it with my spear and while it's disoriented, I make it explode. 3 more come my way and I do the same thing.

"Is that all you got!" I yell, "I can do this all day"

I can't begin to count all of them, but if Steve doesn't hurry is ass up, I don't know how long I'll hold. I can't predict their attacks, right now they're coming one at a time, but if they gang up on me, it's game over.

Another bat explodes near me and suddenly something grabs itself around my ankle, yanking me to the floor.

"What the-" I say when I feel something else wrap around my other ankle and both my wrists. I look down to see vines getting tighter and tighter around my body.

"Shit-" I mutter and soon another vine wraps itself around my neck. It's harder and harder to get air in my lungs. I need to focus. I have to kill them.

Bats keep flying my way since I'm now tied down. I try to kill every single one I can, but I miss some from their fast speed. The ones I miss don't back down from the opportunity to take jabs at me with their teeth, but when they do that, I take matter in my own hands and kill them straight away.

*play When It's Cold I'd Like To Die by Moby*

Air.

I need air.

Focus.

The vines are getting tighter.

Bats drop like flies around me, but that's still not enough. Are many are there? 500? There is so much. Come on Steve, kill him already. Someone kill him.

Bite.

Bite.

Bite.

Focus Avery.

You have to survive.

I take a deep breath in, even though my body hurts like hell right now. I concentrate all my energy in one spot. I can do this.

Bite.

Focus.

Bite.

Breathe.

Bite.

Bite.

Bite.

And I let it all out. I scream as fire rips through me and shoot towards the sky. Flies. Dead flies. They drop. Drop. Drop. Every last one of them. The vines, they shrug off, and I can finally breath. But not for long.

Blood.

It seeps through my mouth and I cough it up for I don't know how long. I look down at my body.

Blood. Everywhere.

"Shit-" I say but my throat hurts.

All the powers in the world can't save you. It's ironic, really. I can heal. I can make people better. But my powers have limits. I would be too much for this world if I could heal myself. Right? I'd be unbeatable. Immortal. But that's not how life works. Every living thing as to die eventually.

I don't know what to do.

Dying in a Russian elevator would've been better than this. At least I would've been with my friends. My family. Eddie.

Now?

Avery Harrington. Died in the Upside Down. You can't write that on a tomb. Will I just be forgotten? How will they explain my death? At least the last song I listened to was Master of Puppets.

I'm going crazy. Why am I thinking about this right now.

I have to get back to the trailer.

I can't move.

Not one muscle. Shit.

"Avery!" I hear someone scream. I want to burst into tears.

My head is propped up on his lap. My Eddie. My sweet sweet Eddie.

"Hi" I speak very quietly.

"Avery, shit- you're" he gulps and looks down at my half eaten body, "You're going to be fine, you hear me?" he says frantically.

Avery Harrington. Eaten by bats. What a shitty thing to put on a tomb.

"Eddie-" I try to speak.

"No, don't talk, okay? We'll get you out of there" I see a tear leak from his eye, "Dustin went to get some help, you'll be fine, I promise"

"Listen- to me" my voice is quiet.

"Please-" he chokes through the tears.

"I- I love you" I finally say, "I always have"

"Aves... don't do this, okay? You're not saying goodbye" he rubs my cheek, "You tell me again when we're out of here and fine, alright?"

"I love you, Eddie. I love you- so much" I can't tell the difference between the blood and tears on my face.

"Stop-"

"Eddie- please, I need- I need you to say- say it" I choke again.

"You're going to be fine, we- we still have that date, remember?" he rubs my hair.

"Eddie- I'm not- I'm not getting out" I gulp, "I can't heal- myself, please just-"

"Okay, it's okay. You're okay sweetheart" he nods and I do the same, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he shuts his eyes and I weakly put my hand on his cheek.

"Eddie- look at me" I say and he opens his eyes weakly, "I love you- You'll pick me up? For the date?"

"Yes. I'll pick you up" his tears fall on my cheek.

"Good- that's good. I can't wait to be your girlfriend- I've been waiting for so long" I smirk.

"I know, I've been a coward" he chuckles, "But, you'll see, I'm gonna do better"

"Eddie-"

"Yes my love?"

"I can't- feel- I don't" I choke on my own blood.

"Avery? Aves? No, come on" he's frantic, "Dustin! Please! Hurry up!"

"Please- Eddie-"

"Shh, okay, okay, you're-" he shakes his head, "Fuck! No! Please Avery"

"It's okay, you'll- please promise me- that you're going to graduate- huh?" I smile weakly at him.

"Yes, and you'll be there, okay? You'll walk that stage with me okay? You will" he holds my face between his hands.

"Tell- tell Steve I love him? Please- I need you to say it to him"

"You'll tell him yourself, okay?" he kisses my lips, "He's going to be here any second sweetheart"

"I love you..." my voice fades away, "So- so much Eddie Munson. I love you"

"Avery! No!" he sobs, "Please, stay with me" his voice fades away.

"Avery..."

"Please..."

"I love you..."

"..."

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

I am so, so sorry...
Word count so far; 57 715

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 26 18
She was a bright light. Where ever she went you would know. Maybe it was from the blinding light or the strong scent of violets that followed around...
25K 909 40
Gabrielle Jordan She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But everything was turned ups...
67.6K 1.5K 22
Y/n Henderson, Dustin's older sister, is the manager of Starcourt Mall's one and only Schoops Ahoy. Her live is relatively simple, other than the de...
70.6K 1.8K 37
" 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 " 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 Hawkins Indiana, 1986 caitlin harrington...