New love (Reiner x reader)

By Andrea227227

You move to a new school in your senior year of high school. Going from an all girls school to a coed school... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
β™₯️

32

743 14 11
By Andrea227227

'(Y/N)!' Naomi texted. You haven't talked to her since you found out she was Reiners ex. It was just awkward to even think about. But, you could see the other 10 messages, and you knew this was serious.

'My brothers going to show up to Reiners game today. He plans on fighting him right before the game starts.' Naomi texted as you read the next text.

'I know Reiner and I aren't on good terms, and neither are we. But I don't want my brother to hurt him for no reason'

Well, Reiner did punch him first. But coming to your school just to get back at him was childish.

'Three of my brothers friends are going with him as well. Reiner will be outnumbered even if he tried to fight back'

'I know my brother. If he doesn't find you guys, he'll leave out of frustration. He has no patience'

You knew that.

'It's okay Naomi. Thank you for telling me. I'll make sure this garbage will be solved.' you replied before getting up, putting on your school uniform and getting ready for school.

Not the best way to wake up.

~

"My ex is coming to the game." You told the girls as Hitch hopped onto your case instantly.

"Oooh shit! Why?" She asked as you tried to stay calm. How could you answer this question?

'He's going to jump Reiner with his buddies." You replied as Annie gave you the side eye.

"I'd love to see that asshole try." Annie commented. Annie didn't even know your ex.

"Ymir, can you fight?" Sasha asked as Ymir smirked.

"Oh can I!" Ymir said confidently as she flexed her arm muscle. Ymir was strong. She went to the gym a lot. No wonder Historia feels overprotected.

"Ymir if some guys try to hurt Reiner, you have to help." Historia said as Ymir looked at her.

"But why Reiner? Since when were people picking fights with that idiot?" Ymir asked.

"Since he punched my ex in front of me." You budded in, hearing Ymir laugh.

"Oh damn! He must've been embarrassed to take a beating in front of you. I'd want revenge too." Ymir put herself in Jeans situation as you knew it was a slap in the face. No kidding he would want revenge.

"Remember (y/n), this is our first cheerleading performance. Your ex will be dealt with." Hitch said to comfort you.

"Yeah." You nodded to yourself before hearing the lunch bell ring. The next time you'd see these girls is when you are at the game.

"Bye guys." You smiled as Sasha gave you a small hug before sneaking a piece of bread into your hand.

"Stole it from the caf. Food always cheers me up." She whispered as you took the bread, taking a bite as you nodded with a smile at Sasha. You turned to walk away.

You met up with Mina in the halls and went to your next class together.

~

The final bell rang as you rushed out of Mr smiths class and towards the gym as soon as possible to change into your cheerleading uniform.

Annie and Hitch were already in there, Hitch filming videos of herself on her phone while Annie sat in the background looking down at her phone in silence.

"How are you guys here so fast?" You questioned.

"Skipped." Annie said with a deep voice as she looked up at you.

"Go change." She said as she tilted her head towards the other side of the changeroom away from the door where the girls usually change before gym. Nobody changed near the entrance.

The girls told you about the time some asshole soccer friends of Connie's came into the girls locker room as they were changing. The boys got an eyes full. That was enough for all the girls to be extra cautious for the creepy men at this school.

"Jeans going to be here anytime now. The girls locker room is easier to locate around the school so there's no doubt they'd come here." You said as Annie nodded, looking at Hitch.

"Hitch you're not going to be involved.
Get changed and go on the field." She said as Hitch sighed, clearly wanting to see what was about to go down.

"Hey guys." Ymir and Historia walked into the change room as you grabbed onto Ymir.

"Ymir, you, Annie and I will wait for Jean here. He's going to come here, I know it." You said before looking at Historia.

"So Historia, you collect the others and tell them to get onto the field as soon as they change. No chit chat." You advised as Historia nodded.

"You're really going with this?" Ymir asked as you nodded. He's not going to touch or even think about ruining this game.

Soon enough, the rest of the team came to the locker room after fourth period to change into their uniform, and Historia did just as planned, leading the girls onto the field.

You were sure Reiner was on that field practicing, or in the boys locker room, giving himself a pep talk. Either way, he was stress free from Jean.

"Hey, you said he's here with two other boys?" Ymir asked, standing by the door.

You quickly ran to the door to see if Ymir had spotted them, and she in fact did.

"That's them. I'll get him in here, you guys deal with the other two. Jeans the one with the brown undercut." You told Annie and Ymir so they didn't accidentally push the wrong guy out.

You opened the door to leave, calling Minas name. Mina wasn't at the game, but you needed to have Jeans attention drawn to you. And it definitely did. He looked right at you, and began walking in your direction.

You quickly ran into the locker room before putting your finger over your lip, telling Annie and Ymir to be quiet.

"Hey (y/n) I know you're in here!" Jean said as he opened the door, allowing himself in as Ymir slammed the door behind him, keeping one guy out as Annie pushed the other guy with Jean into the closet.

Annie was standing next to the closet with the boy inside and Ymir was covering the door. Now it was just you against Jean.

"What in the world do you think you're doing here?" You asked as Jean smirked.

"Little (y/n), always getting in the way of every fucking thing." He snarled as you looked him up and down.

"You need to leave. And don't come back." You said sternly as Jean got up in your face.

"And what if I don't?" He questioned.

"Hurting people as revenge doesn't make you cool. It makes you a pussy." You said as Jean slapped you across the face, you instantly going to touch your cheek in pain.

Annie took a step forward, but you turned to her, letting her know you had this under control.

"Abusive dickhead. You're a self centred asshole that thinks the world needs to revolve around you." Your words came out like needles and Jean was hurt.

"Get away from my school! Go home!" You yelled as Jean pushed you against the wall by your neck, your hands grasping on his, trying to get it off from your neck. He loosened his grip as he knew he had you against the wall defenceless.

You couldn't breathe for a second, it hurt. Jean wasn't just a crazy ex boyfriend, he was abusive and threatening. He was scary.

You thought of ways to get out of his grasp before Annie and Ymir stopped him for you.

He spread open your legs with his against the wall and dug his knee in your crotch as you almost barfed. Not because he was strangling you, but because of how disgusting of an attempt of sexual touch it was.

"Try me. I could snap your neck right here. Then I'd go kill your annoying boyfriend." He said as you grit your teeth.

"You won't do shit." You grunted as you swung your foot up, hitting him right in the nuts as he fell down, letting go of your neck as you took a deep breath, finding something to hit him with to keep him down.

You found a baseball bat the softball girls practice with and used it to keep Jean down, hitting him flat on the back as he turned over in pain.

"Don't ever touch me like that ever again. With your fucking knee up my crotch you creep!" You used the bat to swing down on his knee cap, hearing a loud cracking sound followed by Jean screaming.

"Take this as a fucking lesson to never do or even think about hurting anyone I care about." You used force to hit his knee cap again, having the baseball bat bounce back up from force. You continued to swear at him and cuss him out, though you could barely recognize what you were saying at all.

You were out of breath as you stopped swinging the bat, Jean crawling towards the door before getting up on one leg, hopping out of the girls locker room.

You nodded at ymir as she opened the door, Jean groaning in pain out of the door and towards his friend who was locked out. Annie allowed the boy trapped in the closet to run away as well.

Ymir shut the door behind you before walking up to you.

"Are you okay?" she asked as she looked at your cheek.

"Is my face and neck red?" You asked as ymir nodded.

"Shit, ouch." You held onto the part of your neck Jean had grabbed before turning to Annie.

"Annie, put makeup on me to cover it." You said as Annie went to her bag to find foundation and powder about your skin tone.

She dabbed it on your neck and parts of your face before showing you your reflection in a hand mirror she had. It looked perfectly normal. Like you hadn't been slapped or chocked at all.

"Alright girls. Go out there and cheer your asses off." Ymir said as she pat your and Annie's backs, walking you out of the door. Jean and his buddies were no where in sight.

You and Annie joined the others as you attempted to smile, showing the others you were okay.

And just like that, you and the others got into formation to cheer, and waited for the game to begin. Reiner kept eyeing you down from across the field, but you were sure he didn't know for sure it was you. He was too far to realize, plus, even if he did realize, he couldn't leave his team and come over to you.

A while later, The game had begun as you and the girls cheered, jumping up and down and following Historias lead as she leaded the main cheer, which would happen every time the Attack On Titan High team scored a point.

Historia must know a lot about the game, she's been doing this since freshman year, and now she's the team captain that directs the rest of the team.

She must know when the right time to cheer and the right time to stand still must be.

The ball went out of bounds close to your cheer team as Reiner went to pick it up and bring it back into the right position, as he picked it up, he got a better look at you, and he finally realized it was you.

You smiled at him as he smiled back, you being able to see his teeth as he smiled through his helmet.

"You got this Reiner!" You said as Reiner nodded, taking the ball back towards the field to continue the game.

Everything happened really fast. You were on your cheer teammates shoulders being thrown into the air with ease, falling into their arms and doing kart wheels around with Historia. And then finally, you did a front flip off of the girls hands lifting you up and onto the ground perfectly, nailing the landing and hearing the buzzer going off, followed by the crowd of people behind you cheering for the football team. The Attack On Titan High team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
181K 6K 22
(y/n) (l/n) isn't perfect. Far from that, actually. Average grades that are slipping, too care-free. . . When she meets Jean Kirstein, a boy who's cu...
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...