RWBY: Vampire Of The Blue Moon

By IamGamerA

A cover of blue leather. Pages as black as night. A clockwork grimoire. Linked to a silver chain. I'm Vanitas... More

Chapter 1: Beacon
Chapter 2: First Day
Chapter 3: Yang Vs Vanitas
Chapter 4: Vanitas True Name
Chapter 5: Some Aren't Just Fairy Tale
Chapter 6: Learning About Magic
Chapter 7: Expose
Chapter 8: Roommates
Chapter 9: Getting to know Vanitas
Chapter 11: The Comfort of Vanitas
Chapter 12: The Melody
Chapter 13: The Match
Chapter 14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: The Aftermath pt 2
Chapter 16: The Ambush
Chapter 17: The New Group
Chapter 18: The Discussion
Chapter 19: The Date
Chapter 20: After The Date
Chapter 21: The Stray
Chapter 22: Black And Blue
Chapter 23: Return To Beacon
Chapter 24: The Partnership
Chapter 25: History Lesson
Chapter 26: First Mission
Chapter 27: Blood In Blue
Chapter 28: Vanilla
Chapter 29: Hanging Out
Chapter 30: Getting In So Trouble
Chapter 31: The Party
Chapter 32: The Cursed Artifact
Chapter 33: The Fight
Chapter 34: A Deal
Chapter 35: Confronting
Chapter 36: His Dark Side
Chapter 37: Ice Queendom
Chapter 38: A Interesting Day
Chapter 39: Mother Problem
Chapter 40: Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 41: Back To Together
Chapter 42: Helping Out
Chapter 43: The Dance Party
Chapter 44: Vanitas & Vanilla
Chapter 45: A Request
Chapter 46: Team COUNTER
Chapter 47: The Festival
Chapter 48: The Battle
Chapter 49: The Fall
Chapter 50: After The Fall
Chapter 51: Helping Out An Old Friend
Chapter 52: The Blue Moon Curse
Chapter 53: The Others

Chapter 10: Past Memory

1.4K 35 2
By IamGamerA

Vanitas POV

Vanitas: Let's go of me!

I was still just 7 year old, I was strap on a chair by some scientists.

Vanitas: I'm going to kill you! I swear I'll murder every last one of you!

I yell out as tear start to form in my eyes.

Vanitas: How dare you do this to me!?

As they activate the machine sending electric shock through out my body

Vanitas: Ahhhh!

They're trying to create super soldier by using children as test subject. Those monster.

I look up through the ceiling window looking at the broken moon, but the moon is different from any regular moon.

The moon was bright blue. I scream out as the electric shock continue to get more powerful.

Scientist: Test subject 567 have survived for 5 minutes, increase the power.

I watch as other children also go through these test none of them made it out alive and yet somehow I always survive through them.

Vanitas: AHHHH!

Suddenly the power went out, the ground started shaking as the lab fall apart. The wall fall on top of them killing the scientists. I somehow managed to survive once again.

Vanitas: What the?

I look around seeing the dead and destruction until my eye landed on a tall figure with long white hair wearing a white hooded cloak with a blue scarf, holding a staff. The figure have skin as dark as night with bright blue eye and sharp fangs.

It was the Vampire of The Blue, Vanitas (Luna)

Luna: Dear me. Some humans come up with most ludicrous ideas.

The Vampire of The Blue Moon look around until her eye landed at me, she smiled and ask.

Luna: Well, what will you do little one? Will you... want to come with me?

I look at her then I stand up and run towards her.

Everything then turn black as I wake up from my sleep. I was lying on my hammock.

Vanitas: It was just a dream. More like a memory.

I breathe a sigh of relief, I then turn my attention to my left looking at the bunk bed seeing team RWBY all sleeping in it.

Yang and Ruby hug each other lying on the top bed while Blake and Weiss lie on the bottom bed.

Yang: No... don't turn me into a... Yangsicle. Zzz.

Vanitas: *sigh* I think I cause her trauma. Not my problem.

I then got up and start making potions. To pass the time since I can't fall asleep again after that dream. I need to finish the stamina regeneration or increase having something like that will be very useful.

In the world of Remnant their are 3 type of energy. Stamina the most common and easy to use and train. Aura act like an armor that can be use to enhance the user. And finally mana, the hidden energy deep within every living being that can be use to power the user, object and attack.

Vanitas: My strength is limitless but only to some degree.

Compared to team RWBY, I have the weakest aura out of the four of them. With stamina I only stand behind Blake and Yang. And with mana...that isn't a fair fight.

I then look down at my hand, it's only thank to the burn heal and regeneration that I made that I have been able to get rid of my scar and burn left by them.

I continue with my mixture finally finished with. Two bottles that have a dark blue and light purple color each.

Vanitas: Let's test out the first one.

I then drink the dark blue one. I then look in my mana flow seeing it increase a bit.

Vanitas: A mana increaser, this will come in useful if Blake or Ruby ran out of mana in training.

I then drink the other one

Vanitas: Huh, I don't feel much increase in stamina.

I the notice my nails are sharp and hard.

Vanitas: Great, now I look a bit like a vampire. How does it even turn into this?

I then look at Ruby.

Ruby Rose. You really remind me of her. Summer Rose.

Flashback

I was making dinner for Luna and I, it's been a year since she save me.

Luna: Vanitas, make some more we have a guest, joining us today.

Vanitas: Alright mother.

I was making curry this time, then the door open, I could see a woman in a white cloak came in.

Luna: Hello, Summer it's so nice to see you again, how you been?

Summer: Hi Vanitas, thank for inviting me without calling first.

Luna: Don't worry dear and I go by Luna now. That's my true name after all.

Summer: Thank and really? How did you figure that out?

Luna: It's thank to the little one making dinner over there.

She pointed to me in the kitchen, I just continue to wait for the curry to cook.

Summer: Luna did you kidnapped someone kid?

Luna: hahaha. Don't be silly Summer, I am not like those fairy tail that said I kidnap children and eat them.

Summer: Then where did you?

Luna: I found him in a laboratory, some humans where try to turn him into something I am not sure. But they where torturing him I could said that.

Summer: That's horrible. But why is he cooking? He look young around 6 or 7.

Vanitas: I am 8. And I cook because she can't.

Luna: Hehehe.

She scratch the back of her while laughing.

Summer: Yeah, I remember it.

She then walk up to me.

Summer: Hello. I am Summer Rose. What your name?

Vanitas: Vanitas. Vanitas Luna.

I pay no mind to her and continue to make dinner.

Summer: Oh so you-

Luna: Yes, he inherited my names and book.

Summer: But isn't he a little to young to be learning that?

Luna: Well he is a good boy, he can cook, clean, wash clothes, play music, learn and use magic, make potions and other magical items.

Summer: In such a young age.

Luna: Well he been through a lot and I want to provide him with a place to call home, a family and a life of his own. I'm really happy that I met him.

Vanitas: Dinner is ready.

Luna: Summer let eat. C'mon I'm sure you will like it.

We all sit down and start eating.

Luna/Summer: Delicious.

After dinner they talk for a bit before Summer come up to me and teach me the secret recipe for her cookie.

Flashback End

I then place the bag of cookies that I just made on the table. I look seeing it was 6:48 AM. I then go out to get some ingredients.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 4.1K 23
Those born under the Blue Moon are shunned and hunted. A vampire like you isn't accepted by vampires or humans alike. Both are afraid and so, you wil...
15.8K 274 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
922 17 5
In the night, there lurks beasts cursed with an unquenchable thirst for blood. You are one of these bloodthirsty creatures. Centuries spent after fle...
30.8K 383 36
This is my second story and please help with me. This is a girl name Y/N rose and she having a hard time on her family but only who care for her is R...