Love Island 2022

By mollswritesx

Summer of Love is back! More

Love Island 2022
Delilah
Entering The Villa
Davide
Secrets and Kisses
Moves
Two Bombshells
"Knew It"
Explanations
Jacques' Pick
Men-chanics
Dinner Dates
Taking Charge
"You're A Liar"
Snaky
Tensions Flare
Truth or Dare
Alone
2 More...
Bad Night
Confused
Late Night Confessions
Snappy
Heart Rate Challenge
Decisions
Compatible
Cocktails?
Important Note
Suggestions
Tongue-to-Tongue
Comments Are Made
Moves Follow
Stick or Twist
The Aftermath
Notes
Will Knight
Hello...
Goodbye
Trio of Dates
Moment of Truth
Movie Night Part 1
Movie Night Part 2
Movie Night: The Aftermath
Aftersun and Reactions
Suck and Blow
Snog, Marry, Pie
4 to Fear
One In A Million
Happiness
Family Revelations
Talent Show
Spa Day
Babies!
Final Date
Meet The Families
Dress Choices
Love Island Summer Gala
The Final
Reunited
Our Story
"What have you done?"
The End
New Series!

Casa Amor

8.4K 155 89
By mollswritesx

Sorry for the delay, with the heat it's just not the weather to be sitting in and writing. 

****Delilah's POV****

I honestly don't think any of us knew what to do with ourselves as they came over, like they were all giving out hugs and saying their names but within five seconds I'd already forget who they were. On first impressions they were all nice looking but no-one was immediately grabbing my attention, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. 

"So come on then." Danica said as they all sat down and we had a cheers. "Tell us all a bit about yourself then."

"My name's Samuel, I'm 22 years old, and I'm a model and content creator from Manchester." The first one said and to be honest I wasn't initially attracted to him. 

"I'm George, I'm 23 and I'm a labourer." 

"I'm Billy, I'm 23 and I pick up penguins at the zoo."

"Aww that's sweet." Turns out he wasn't lying like I first guessed he was. I think I heard Gemma say at the start to Ekin that she knew him but I wasn't too sure where from.

"I'm Jack, I'm 23, I'm from Dublin and I work in social media and marketing."

"I'm Deji, I'm 25, I work in accounts management and I'm from Bedford"

"My name is Josh, I'm 22 and a model from Essex." If I had to pick one I would say he was the one who was most my type but Billy wasn't too bad. 

"Do any of you have like types?"

"Attraction wise I like a nice smile." Started off well from Josh. "And a big bum. I can't lie"

"For me it's just like banter." Billy said. "I'm not going to lie if you're not funny then for me it's not working. I'm always smiling so if I'm not smiling around you then we've got a problem."

"I want to know what your types are?" Samuel asked. 

"I want a bit of a lads lad." Gemma started. "Someone who's funny, someone who can make me laugh."

"You want that boy over there."

"I know of Billy, I feel like we have mutual friends."

"Alright stir it up a bit"

"Personality wise I think they've got to be up for a laugh but then also like serious when it needs to be." I said. "Usually go for someone quite dominating, not in an overbearing way but someone who takes control."

"I need someone who matches my energy." Danica added. "But I feel like I now need someone who can ground me, kind of like the opposite of me. But I don't know."

The boys went inside to go and check out the villa, leaving us to have a chat about the boys.

"Danica I feel like Billy matches your energy." I commented. "I think you'd go well together."

"Yeah I do like his energy and the vibes he gives out. But then I think attraction wise Josh is probably most my type."

"Tash?"

"I think Josh caught my eye the most, buzz cut, good looking."

"Do you think he's the sort of guy you'd go for on the outside?"

"Yeah I think I'd probably say my type is like model boys."

"Delilah?"

"I think Josh is probably the most my type but Billy is kind of a close second so we'll have to see. and then I kind of like Deji's vibe"

"Do you know know Billy?" Ekin asked Gemma. 

"I don't know know him, like I've never met him. So my best boy mate on the outside is also Billy's best mate." Gemma let us all in. "He's kind of known for being a player. But I think you can tell that from his personality."

"We need a pep talk girls." Dani said. "We're here to have a good time."

"We're nice girls and we need to be welcoming." I told them. 

"And we're fit and beautiful." Ekin said. 

It's such earlier days in here and the problem I have is I have literally no idea how Jacques' will handle this. One minute I think he'll be loyal like he's said he would show me but then the next I know they will have 6 girls ready for them. 

****Third Person*****

It was only now the girls had gone that the boys realised how much they relied on them. Now the boys just felt like they were all sat around waiting for the girls to get back from their cocktails. But that all changed when Andrew got a text. 

"Boys as you know the girls went out for drinks earlier this evening. They will be staying away for a few days. Please now pack them a case for their trip #dontwaitup #casaamor."

The reaction from the boys finding out was maybe a bit more of excitement than the girls had shown, curtesy of a run around the villa followed by a jump in the pool. But it was then time to pack their case and that's when things got a little more serious. 

"Oi mate, I'm not sending any of Delilah's dresses or bikinis, she can live in just jumpsuits and joggers." Jacques said, searching through the mountain of clothes on her side of the wardrobe. 

"I'm missing all of them already." Luca said. 

"I wish I'd of kissed her a bit longer." Dami added. 

"Are any of you going to pack something for them?" Andrew asked. "I feel like I'm going to leave her my ring."

"I've left my flip flops and a ring." Luca said. 

"She loves this hoodie of mine." Jacques said. "So she can have that and then I'm going to keep her eye mask and she can have mine. I don't know if that's unhygienic or whatever but we can have eye infections together."

It all became real as he shut the suitcase up and wheeled it to the door. Jacques made the decision to pack most of her favourite clothes but then some outfits that he remembered a bit more had been left behind. 

"We're supposed to be excited." Andrew said as they all made their way to bed that night.

"I'm shitting it." Jacques said. "But then I really don't think Delilah will fins anyone else, I trust her. I'd give her a month in there and she won't find something better than what we have."

"I think it's less of the guys for me but I'll just miss having the girls in here." Luca said. 

"Yeah."

Things became even more tragic for them when the lights went down and they were just left alone in their thoughts, scrolling through the endless photos of their other half. 

"Guys come on...." Davide complained. 

"You'd do just the same if you had pictures of Ekin."

"I deleted all the pictures of Ekin."

****Delilah's POV****

First plan of actions was just to get to know the boys, as I said before I would hate for them not to feel welcome in here and that meant making an effort with them, even if it was just in a friendly way. So first up were Jack, Deji and Josh for Danica, Indiyah and I. 

"So explain all your situations in the villa then." Josh said. 

"Like obviously I'm getting to know Dami." Indiyah said. "We had a connection and we got to explore that and we've just been getting to know each other a bit more."

"Out of ten how solid is your situation?" Deji asked.

"You know what pretty solid, like he hasn't given me a reason to think otherwise. Until someone gives me something iffy to think about then I'm probably going to be quite positive about the situation"

"I guess you guys feel like you have nothing to worry about on the other side..."

"I guess we just don't have eyes in the back of our heads. I genuinely don't know what's going on back there but...."

"Danica?"

"Yeah it's been a bit of a rollercoaster in there but I'm obviously looking for someone in here, just someone that I can vibe with."

"Delilah?"

"I think at the moment I'm enjoying where we're at."

"Would you say you have feelings currently?"

"Erm on my behalf I do." I said honestly. "But I won't lie and say it was all sunshine and rainbows like these last few weeks especially have tested that."

"I guess this is just another test then."

Before we went to bed that night I could hear someone talking about the bed situation but I still had no idea what to do about it. Like from what I could tell everyone was sharing one but I know all the stuff that went down with Jay in the bed and I didn't want that to start an un-necessary argument. 

"Guys I think they packed the cases." Gemma said as she opened up her one so we could all get ready for bed. "He's left me his hoodie and ring"

"And his flip flops." I pointed out, opening my own to find the exact same but instead of a ring it was his light gold chain that I've seen him wear. Thankfully he'd packed my blanket otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sleep but I noticed I had his eye mask instead of my own. "I've got the same. Plus his eye mask"

"Davide has packed me all my sexy shit." Ekin said, a stark contrast to the outfits Jacques had packed me, but I knew I could make it work. 

"I've got nothing guys." Indiyah said, "Literally no make up, no sentimental gift."

"I wouldn't take it personally." I told her. "Like for all we know they could have done it in groups and only one of them had the idea."

"I guess."

Making my way into the bedroom in my silk set of pyjamas I found the bed free was with Billy and I really didn't want to make a fuss so I made my way over. 

"I guess it's me and you." I told him. "Getting into my side of the bed, leaving a firm gap between us."

"Don't worry like I'll keep the gap between us."

"Thank you."

*****

The next morning was so strange waking up without all the boys, in different beds, a different villa. Just everything about it was strange and different from the routine we've got in over the past few weeks. 

"Right so everyone's going to get to know everyone today." Gemma said giving us all out pep talk the next morning, not missing our morning catch up. "Danica is there anyone in particular that you're..."

"I don't want to kind of be a knob and do what I did in the main villa basically just going on first attraction alone but then I think Josh is the one I'm most attracted to. There's just something about him and I'm like 'ok, yeah'. But yeah I'm excited, buzzed, blessed never stressed"

"Love it."

"Indiyah?"

"I had a nice conversation with Deji up there just saying that he knows I'm serious and I'm quite comfortable in my situation with Dami. But then he said he just wants to get to know me, like not in a disrespectful way. But when he was talking in that like London accent."

"Delilah?"

"I haven't really spoken to any of them on a one to one basis yet, I shared a bed with Billy but I don't know. I feel like I'm struggling to get my head in this right now."

"Because of the boys?"

"Yeah, I hate that I know I have feelings for Jacques but I also know that the girls in there will be stunning, he always said he wanted a brunette and they're probably going to throw one at him now."

"You've just got to remember what you've had." Ekin said. "Get to know these boys and then just weigh them up."

"Yeah."

First up after breakfast for me was to kind of ease myself into it and I did that with a little help from Ekin, the pair of us going over to Josh and George, who she was sharing a bed with. 

"How was your first night then?" I asked. 

"I mean you can't really complain waking up to a room full of gorgeous girls." Josh said. 

"Very true."

"No but you've all been really welcoming, I think we all know like you've got priorities back at the villa but we're willing to like try and test that."

"All you need to know about back in the villa is that none of us are boyfriend and girlfriend." Ekin said. "Like I think we all respect that you boys have to go for it."

"What about you Delilah? Are you open?"

"I feel like the door is closing but it's still open I guess. I just struggle because like for me I'm not used to kind of dating more than one person, like once the talking stage has been established. So like I'm 100% in or nothing,"

"And do you think Jacques is?"

"I have literally no idea, like one part of me remembers what he said and then the other is telling me about his past and the girls that are in here."

"I guess you just have to give it a chance and have fun." Josh said. "If he doesn't pass the test then it's his loss."

"See." Ekin said. "Know your worth queen."

****Third Person*****

Delilah was right and the boys basically couldn't take their eyes of the girls when they walked in that morning. 

Jacques: We're fucked. We really are in trouble. 

"Tell us about youse then?" One asked as they all sat around the fire pit.

"What would you like to know?"

"What's your guys current situations?"

"So recently I coupled up with Ekin-Su again." Davide started. "I don't know whether that's fortunately or unfortunately."

"Do you like her?"

"I'm not going to lie we have our good days. Recently we went on our date and laughed a lot. I just want to see how things go without any pressure but I still don't trust her. Maybe this could be a good test for me and her."

"What about you Jay?"

"I'm in a friendship couple with Danica. So I would say I'm the most single guy in here."

"Luca what about you?"

"I'm with Gem, I guess things are going pretty good."

"Dami?"

"My situation is pretty good but I'm here to explore new connections. It's is Love Island."

"Jacques?"

"My situation at the minute..... no we're getting on good at the minute. But she had her test with Jay and now I need testing. I'm going to explore things in here but that's all I'll say"

"May the best girl win." Mollie added on the end of that. 

"Andrew?"

"Erm..."

"I'm just going to say you need to be a bit more open." Mollie again said. 

"He couldn't be more closed off." Luca said. 

"I think a few things have been said."

"You're being a bit walked over at the minute."

"You just keep taking her back and she's settled for convenience."

After speaking to a few of the girls the boys met back up at the sofas for a debrief. 

"Dami, who you feeling?"

"I'm thinking Chyna, Summer, Cheyanne."

"Davide?"

"Top one, Mollie."

"Jacques?" 

"I don't know man, I feel like none of them made me feel like Delilah does."

"But then you don't know them."

"I'm not saying I won't chat to them...."

"You're being boring, casa fucking amor" Dami said. 

"I'll chat with them."

"Good."

First up with Jacques was Cheyanne as they went off on their own to the sofas. 

"How are you?" She asked. 

"I'm sound. What about you? First day in the villa?"

"Yeah I'm good. I feel like you especially was very welcoming"

"I appreciate that,"

"So what do you think about the whole Delilah situation then..."

"Do you wanna know if I'm closed off?"

"Not closed off but kind of like..."

"If you wanna know, I'm not. No-one's walked through the villa and I've really wanted to get to know them until today."

"Good."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter. Sorry I feel like it was a bit all over the place....

Who would you like to see her get to know in Casa? Also I need a mean girl in here and I'm afraid to say there will be some comments made.. Also some action in the challenges. 

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 8.5K 65
Anna has come out of lockdown ready to find the man of her dreams. Follow our new islander through her adventure during this Summer of Love
118K 3.5K 23
in which, two ex best friends are reunited after being cast as love interests in a film together. fem oc x callum turner 2023 - ?? @-illicitaffairss-
94.7K 1K 48
Gabrielle Owen, yes Gemma Owen's twin sister, before the villa is a Dancer, who also has a passion for modelling. But when her best friends, who are...
66.8K 1.7K 57
Formula 1 driver Blaise Hunter goes on one of the biggest dating shows to find love. After being single for 6 years due to her partner shot and kille...