all the little things

By dodiepie

An outcast girl meets a popular girl. More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30

CHAPTER 11

11K 489 109
By dodiepie

HAPPY 3K READS!

THANK YOU FOR READING!

☀️🪐ACT II☀️🪐

Jennie stayed in the house for two days, just to recover. She even received a message from Chaeng who actually took in charge of everything, right after she found out that the president is sick. Roseanne complained about some officers slacking off, she even mentioned Irene being one.

Jennie couldn't help herself, she giggled as she hug the pillow from her bed. She doesn't know if she even heard it right.

The brunette took a sniff on Lisa's oversized jacket, she can still smell her scent.

"Ahh!" Jennie giggled again, without knowing that Ella's already at the doorway, cringing to what her older sister's been doing.

"Is she sick sick or she's sick in the head?" Ella asked herself.

"I'm back!" Ella scared the brunette who was in a middle of daydreaming about Lisa, "Jesus Christ! You're back already!?" Jennie sat up from the bed, "No, I'm still in school."Ella deadpanned, to which this made Jennie pinch both of her cheeks.

She's really down bad.

"Ow ow!" Ella cried out, "I saw Lisa awhile ago." Her younger sister said as the two of them went downstairs to the kitchen. "Yeah?" Jennie asked, she took two yoghurt from the fridge.

"She said she's going to buy us dinner and... I saw her with a girl and they seem super close." Ella added, but this didn't tick Jennie off yet, she assume that it could just be Jisoo, Roseanne, or Irene. "Yeah what does she look like?" Jennie asked, she started to eat the yoghurt while Ella can only do the same.

"The girl is tall, and she's blonde." Ella recalled, and still, Jennie is still unbothered by it. She could be Roseanne Park.

"Oh, and she's also wearing a different uniform, I think it's yellow, I don't know which school she is from." And now this is a sign, Jennie purposely drop her creamy yoghurt on the floor. "What the hell unnie!? I'm not cleaning that!" They don't even wear any uniform that is color yellow, especially now since every students are now busy for the college fair and they're required to wear civilian when helping out.

"How close are they?" Jennie asked, she's now fuming.

"She told me that she's in love with me and now she's with a girl? Is that considered... cheating!?" Jennie thought.

"I think they're hugging."

Jennie can only crumple the container of her yoghurt, "I'm back!" They heard Lisa's voice coming from the main door of the house, "Unnie!" Ella greeted the thai, she ran towards her by the time they saw Lisa standing by the door, holding a bag of goodies that she bought from a nearby convenience store and korean fried chicken that her aunt made. The thai is still wearing a civilian attire. She wore a jacket and underneath is just her black fitted tank top that is tucked to her denim pants, she's even wearing a black leather boots. "Ella! How's school?" Lisa asked, giving Jennie's little sister a high five.

"It's hell." She said, smiling like it's nothing. "Wow." Lisa furrowed her eyebrows, she remove her boots at the entrance.

"What about that girl, Evelyn? Is she still bullying you?"

"Nope."

"I think she's scared of me, I don't know why... deserve I guess?" Ella added.

"Okay uhm... where's your sister?" Lisa asked, "I'm here." Jennie answered, sounding bleak, she took a step forward, the brunette is still wearing Lisa's jacket. "Ella, can you bring this to the kitchen?" Lisa instructed, giving the take-out to Ella. It is actually from her aunt, she made them an exclusive korean fried chicken that's dipped in a sauce. "About what I said the other night..." Lisa pursed her lips, "Who is she?" Jennie questioned, instead of them discussing about Lisa confessing to Jennie, it suddenly take a different turn when Jennie asked her about the girl she was with.

"What?"

"Th-the girl you were walking with, who is she?" Jennie asked.

Say you have no idea

Say that Ella had the wrong person.

Say it's just Ella's imagination.

"You mean Somi?" Lisa chuckled nervously. "S-somi?" Jennie's left eye started to twitch, "Oh! No no, you're getting the wrong idea!" Lisa raised her hands, she expect the worse from Jennie, the brunette is a different breed when she's jealous.

"Somi is Jisoo's friend. Actually, she's asking about you, but she tripped so Jisoo and I helped her." Lisa recalls, "She's... asking about me?" Jennie asked, now curious.

"Yeah?" Lisa then remove her jacket, placing it on the coat rack, "I think she likes you." Lisa said, she's not smiling nor even frowning at all, but Jennie can tell that there's a tinge of jealousy from her tone and the way she look, Lisa is irritated. This time Jennie didn't get mad, it actually made giggle.

Jealous Lisa. Angry Lisa. The thought of it made Jennie feel the butterflies in her stomach.

"So hot." Jennie thought.

"What's funny?"

"Nothing."

"Are you guys done? I'm hungry!" Ella shouted, she's now in the kitchen. "Of course!" Lisa said, she then shut the main door behind her, "Let's talk about it later, your sister might go berserk if we don't eat." The thai laughed, "Of course, of course." Jennie stammered.

As Lisa helped Jennie with the dishes, Ella can only watch in the living room, the two girls have been quiet for awhile now.

Lisa's still thankful that Jennie's not telling her to buzz off right after she confessed, the thought of this made her smile as she wash her hands on the sink. "Why are you smiling?" Jennie asked, startling the thai. "What? You saw? Oh geez." Lisa stuttered, Jennie noticed, her ears turning red. Lisa look beautiful, her wearing a tank top, she's even comfortable in the house and she doesn't mind showing her floral tattoo and it gave Jennie a moment to admire them.

Lisa in tank top hits really different.

"Yeah, I did." Jennie pursed her lips, she finally finished rinsing off the soap from her hands, the brunette was about to switch off the faucet but it happened to almost touch Lisa's hand, she's also going to switch it off as well.

"Oh! Uhm... yeah, sorry." Lisa let Jennie switch the faucet off, and the thai can only smile again. "Were you awake? That night? " Lisa asked.

Jennie know what she's talking about.

"Yes, I was awake."

"I heard every word that night."

"Is that so?" Lisa chuckled, she's nervous. "I have to say it, I knew you were awake so of course you heard it." Lisa faced the brunette, the former is smiling.

"I see." Jennie stared down on the counter, she can hear the water from the sink dripping. It's awfully quiet. Too quiet. "I didn't say it because I wanted an answer," Lisa pushed her bangs aside, lowering her voice.

"No." The thai chuckled lightly, "In fact, I'm actually afraid of your answer." Jennie can only gaze back at Lisa, "I'm sorry that I said those words before, I was scared..." The thai leaned in, gently squeezing Jennie's hand. "Manoban..." Jennie stared down on Lisa's plump lips, "I'm home!" The two girls are interrupted when they heard Jennie's mother, who is now standing at the doorway.

"I didn't ruin the moment, did I?" She asked, "Who is this? Your girlfriend?" Jennie's mother raised an eyebrow, making Lisa drop her jaw. They have already met and they even talk the other day about Jennie not feeling well, "Just kidding! I know who you are!" Mrs. Kim laughed, fixing Lisa's hair. "Is that a tattoo?" She asked again, pointing on the floral tattoo on Lisa's right collar all the way to her arm "Mom, you're home early." Jennie deadpanned, "Yep." Her mother smiled, she suddenly cup Lisa's face, observing her.

"Thank you for looking after my baby Nini while mommy is gone!" Mrs. Kim pinched Lisa's cheeks, "Mom!" Jennie glared, embarrassed when she heard her childhood nickname that she tried to hide from everyone ever since she's in junior high.  

"Of course," Lisa can only smile, causing Dr. Kim to widen her eyes. "Nini, you really hit the jackpot didn't you? Look at her! She's a gem." Despite the piercings and tattoos, Jennie's mother didn't care at all, the sight of Lisa looking like a punk rockstar reminds her of her husband back when they're in high school.

"Okay mom! You can let go of her now." Jennie said, hugging Lisa from behind, pulling the thai away from her mother's grasp. "Geez, since when did you get that attitude, Nini?" The mother clasped her hands together, now laughing.

"So... are you guys official now?"

"You guys are dating and all?"

"Nini, is she your girlfriend already?"

Lisa can only look at Jennie right in the eye, she's now blushing. "Uhm... yes, do you have a problem with that!?" Jennie hissed, annoyed by her mother's annoying question.

"Jennie?" Lisa blushed.

"How nice! Oh how I wish I could go back to high school!"

"We're in college already, mom." Jennie glared, she formed her hand into a fist.

"Really? But you still look like a baby to me!

"Mom!"

"So Nini huh?" Lisa smirked, causing Jennie to glare back at her, "If you ever call me that, I'll kill you." Jennie warned the thai, Lisa can only laugh as the two of them walk along the empty side walk.

"How are you feeling lately?" Lisa asked, "I feel better I guess, I think I can go to the campus tomorrow and keep up with the officers." Jennie answered, "I see," Lisa looked up at the stars, quite relieved about Jennie's answer earlier. "Lisa." Jennie called the thai by her first name for the first time. The taller one felt Jennie's hand holding hers.

The thai adjusted her hand, she gently squeezed the brunette's hand as her thumb rub the back of her palm.

"Thank you, Jennie."

"Yeah..."

"You're welcome." Jennie blushed, the two of them finally stopped at the bus station, Lisa finally let go of her hand, "I'll see you tomorrow?" Lisa asked, she adjusted her jacket that is now being worn by the brunette. "I'll see you tomorrow." Jennie smiled. Lisa can only give her a hug, she felt Jennie's arms snaking around her waist, now hugging her back.

The thai looked at Jennie for the last time before she boarded the bus, leaving Jennie alone in the street. The brunette started to run back to the house and she slam the main door behind her, stooping down on the floor afterwards.

Jennie stared down to her hand that Lisa held earlier.

So this is how it feels like when the Saturn finally complete its revolution.

🪐☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 2.4K 22
lisa struggles to control her alcohol addiction and jennie has had enough.
118K 4.6K 32
2 Girls. 2 separate lives. 1 chance encounter. How will two strangers' relationship develop after unfortunate circumstances forces them both to reinv...
697K 28.8K 18
Lisa was completely head over heels for Jennie Kim. Unfortunately, Jennie never noticed her through out high school. Or, so she thought. Lisa though...
208K 6.1K 17
A JenLisa AU